Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (34900 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
homesteady:
na wa oh! does he want her to fail? undecided
After she had sex with the lecturer, did it change the size of her vagina? So why is he getting so worked up?
Relationships are about commitment, mutual respect en trust.yes,the size of her vagina didn't change but its obvious that the size of her self esteem,trust en integrity has changed in her guys perspective.rebutting a lectures advance is not easy but,at least she should have had the decency to tell her man

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by faradexs09(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I have never done that

And I wont do that

Now that's a brilliant confident gurl talking...
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by hedonistic: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I have never done that

And I wont do that

Well, I don't doubt you, but a girl has to be brilliant, very rich (to offer big bribes instead) or extremely lucky to avoid that.

If a girl is not intellectually up to the strictest standards, it's hard to avoid a randy lecturer or exam officer and the rest (who might be the difference between pass or failure). I know exactly what I am talking about
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by nairabetguru(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
This ain't easy to d guy as d hav bin together 4 almost 7yrs now

My bro u no tell me say u don become the major cast for "seven years a slave"
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
hedonistic:
This is something the average undergraduate girl does. As her boyfriend or fiancee, It hurts to find out, but there's nothing you can do about it. Only very few girls go through public universities in Nigeria without having to sleep with one letter, exam officer, faculty officer of the other to cut corners. Only the ten percent brilliant girls can avoid that.
Bro I beg to differ.ur write up isnt fair to the female folks.yes many female undergraduates use sex as gp boosters but I know very many of them does so willingly that doesnt change the fact that their er still many out their who wouldn't do such.a girl who used her body to pass through university would most definitely use it again to survive the labour market.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by woodboi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
GodMode:

Mugu of the century award goes to ^^^^...

GodMode & Justfollowit, pls where can I click 1k likes for both of u at once, I almost left my mouth wide open reading his comment.

@greggng... U just successfully create what I presume to b subtopic! SMH! I don't even know what to say.... But pls don't do that again, HBP is real!
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
...this happened alot back in my college days.i think a babymama wld do for me,coz i dont fancy all this headache @ all.no matter how much i value anything i if i dont av peace and happiness i wld do away with such
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
nairabetguru:

My bro u no tell me say u don become the major cast for "seven years a slave"
Bro no be me oooo
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by nduchucks: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
na de tim wey eye dey look for eye dey find!

If the guy has never cheated on any girl in his life and never intends to, I'd say dump her, but that would mean the guy is 1 out of 100million men.

Forgive the girl and move on!
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some men are so insecured, #1 rule, thou shall not spy on spouse's communication line...trust your spouse until she or he is proven guilty.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Do not expect perfection, except you are perfect. If the boyfriend has ever cheated, then he should forgive her, if he has never cheated, then so be it.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by greggng: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
GodMode:

Mugu of the century award goes to ^^^^...

I am not a mugu I am been real. The real mugu is you that will rush into decision that u will end up regreting. If u like pretend ur girl friend doesn't do it, you re just deceiving urself. You re waiting for u to catch her and send her packing then u end not having any. But you can take proactive steps . The truth is that she wants to pass her exams at all course. Continue leaving in a dream land
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by hedonistic: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
eduj:

Bro I beg to differ.ur write up isnt fair to the female folks.yes many female undergraduates use sex as gp boosters but I know very many of them does so willingly that doesnt change the fact that their er still many out their who wouldn't do such.a girl who used her body to pass through university would most definitely use it again to survive the labour market.

I am not saying all girls do it. But anyone who went through a typical Nigerian institution and is grounded in the system will understand what I am talking about.

It takes a girl who knows her onions to confidently go through without fear. If any foolish lecturer victimises her, an independent panel of external lecturers would examine her script (based on the strictest standards). Most students (male and female) can not survive this sort of process because they are simply not good enough. Lecturers take advantage of this simple fact, hence my earlier assertion.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
This ain't easy to d guy as d hav bin together 4 almost 7yrs now
7 years? That one is relationKeke
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Zohan:

7 years? That one is relationKeke
Not funny
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
hedonistic:

I am not saying all girls do it. But anyone who went through a typical Nigerian institution and is grounded in the system will understand what I am talking about.

It takes a girl who knows her onions to confidently go through without fear. If any foolish lecturer victimises her, an independent panel of external lecturers would examine her script (based on the strictest standards). Most students (male and female) can not survive this sort of process
because they are simply not good enough. Lecturers take advantage of this simple fact, hence my earlier assertion.
Fair enuf
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Johnbmc(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
I think it a personal issue
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Not funny
Oh oh You want my advice? Simple, if the girl is your gf, kick her out. If she's your guy's gf, let him kick her hard too..
Cos if she can cheat that way to pass her exams, she's definitely gonn cheat to pay for house rent, electric bills and even the mailman when you or them eventually get married. Thank you
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Mhizizzy(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
faradexs09:
Now that's a brilliant confident gurl talking...

Tnx dear wink
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by francizy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Genea:
r u gay

Am a lesbian, wanna roll with me? smiley wink
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by gemini35(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
75% of our girls pass most of their papas in kind,why can,t you girls read,bro dump the daft mehn
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by jericco1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can't date a cheat and a liar. He should dump her ass if he is the faithful type but if he is a cheat too then I think they are meant for each other.

woah!...a billion likes for you.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
My candid opinion is to walk away. If she can open her legs to somebody for something she could easily rewrite... Then, you need to disappear. Forget the seven yrs.

She has no dignity and pride... Ok, I really don't subscribe to this, but why can't she use money instead of her body?

Walk away.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Bellajay1: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
If dats her way of getin a solution to any mental difficulty.....then xpect her method to go a long way .....remember after skool na to get job ....so prepare to read more chats abt her sexcapade......

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Zane2point4(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
she is not a good person, if she is really smart and loyal to you there are many ways she could have passed her exams without her body, its even better she asked you of finance to sort the course, though I dont support sorting.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by 1miccza: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=Justfollowit post=31398145]

A human being that does not like liars :-/
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

:
You are just like me

I also abhor liars undecided
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by modexechee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Things can NEVER be the same again.. she has killed d guy's trust. Even if the guy decides to accept her again, its gonna be one hell of a union.. My advice to d guy, ""A CHEATING PARTNER IS NOT WORTH IT"" ... Whether bin together for 7yrs or not, she is not worth it.. She should have thought about the 7yrs b4 opening her legs... Move on dude

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by 1miccza: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

A human being that does not like liars

That is weird

:-/
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Genea(f): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
francizy:

Am a lesbian, wanna roll with me? smiley wink
lol

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by 1miccza: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

:
You are just like me

I also abhor liars undecided

Seriously??Thought you said it was weird?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

Seriously??Thought you said it was weird?

Are you kidding me shocked

I was being sacarstic

You can't hate liars because you are biologically a liar

But you are allowed to hate pathological liars undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.