Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (34901 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
.well I don't need to comment again since I didn't make the first page
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by cyberdurable(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
this APC gals... so the 5000 given to dem for the 11,000 march for buhari no do her?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
emperorchedda:
OP we know its your girl

Just do away with her because she'll keep using her body everytime she needs help from any other person
Lols @ d bolded. U no well walahi
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by onadana: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
True love does not keep records.If he can't live with it.....he should let her go.It is painful to let go but sometimes its the right thing to do.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by anselm791(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Unless you're the one involved, I'm tired of giving advise to a third party complain.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
That's what cheap girls do for marks
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yawns............nollywood,bollywood and hollywood stories......who cares... undecided
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by austine4real(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
som galssssss na hoess
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

It depends to ur friend if he wanna break up with her but he shud confronted her no matter wat...she Cheated, she lied abt it....then wats nxt?
the statement above should be "confronted".
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
anselm791:
Unless you're the one involved, I'm tired of giving advise to a third party complain.
So u o fit message person thru me abi
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by stan241(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai! Some girls would do anything to save their faces from shame. Its a good thing the guy found out. Even if they both settle down eventually, the union has been built on deceit and infidelity and as such, trust will be the last thing on the guy's mind.

He should just let her be, I really do doubt if things can be the same after all that has been revealed.
like you said its a good thing the guy found out but it doesn't necessarily mean they have to end things because of that after 7yrs together when some married folks don't even get past the third year...even the guy truly loves her and can forgive her wholeheartedly especially if its her first time then I'd say she deserves a second chance we all do you know
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by donsteady(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
If she is not pregnant for the guy, he should forgive her and move on. To get girl now hard pass to make money. Just thank your God she ain't into runs. Just forgive her my brother and talk to her

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by cold(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
emperorchedda:
OP we know its your girl

Just do away with her because she'll keep using her body everytime she needs help from any other person
Lol..just what i was thinking. All these 'my friend' 'my friend' bs is played out
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Spanishmario(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Matters of the heart...you just have to free the bitch to become a hoe
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Brb
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by 36STATES: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Get your overseas numbers immediately @

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
cold:

Lol..just what i was thinking. All these 'my friend' 'my friend' bs is played out
Poke
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by ifekemmie(f): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Let her know wat she did bf u end d relationship. So dat she won't be going around saying u jilted her. Or sending pple to beg u. Abeg dnt wash her dirty cloth outside. Tell her n part with her. Shekena
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by anselm791(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
So u o fit message person thru me abi

Oya tell am that she had to do what she had to do in that situation, now he should do what he's got to do in this situation.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Most ladies are cheater especially in a long courtship

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by jorhney(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
angry sadangry

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Missmossy(f): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Actually, in my judgement am also trying to consider d gal, i kpt asking my sef should she hav kept quite n hav problem dat may result to extra year? and at last d guy didn't marry her too #Contd thinking out loud.
Hmmm What sort of problem occurs? and her final resort is what she did. I really don't like judging people but there are certain things i can't take in.

Its up to the guy anyway, seven years no be beans grin
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Don't want to start writing a long Epistle. This guy in my area told me how he found out that his fiancee slept with a guy who records her departmental results last year. And he only found out yesterday afternoon when she came around and went to buy some stuffs outside living her phone behind, not knowing that the guys knows her phone's security pattern.
To cut the stories short, he saw their chats, where they discussed about their outstanding results. And the dude was trying to talk about what happened the 1st day they had sex and the girl herself was trying change the topic. Now since that yesterday this my nigger has been moody and the gal has been trying to find out why the mood.
The nigger said he wants to confront her now with the fact and told her he wanna break up cos he knows dat dat won't be d last time since d gal stil hav some results she has not seen, and dat dude may still want to use it as an advantage.
N/B: The nigger has suspected d gal and confronted her abt d guy wen she told her abt dia result recording n she denied having anything to do with dat guy, until yesterday.
But before confronting her he wants to hear my opinion, and 4me, (smiles) am a no nonsense guy. So i decided to bring d matter here to seek other people's opinion. What do u guys advice #Matured comments only. Thanks for reading.
Love conquers all.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion, stop calling your guy a 'nigger'. You can say 'nigga'.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amefrica:
Blackchampion, stop calling your guy a 'nigger'. You can say 'nigga'.
Oh! that? I gat ya.
So whats ur tek on d topic?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by free2ryhme: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Don't want to start writing a long Epistle. This guy in my area told me how he found out that his fiancee slept with a guy who records her departmental results last year. And he only found out yesterday afternoon when she came around and went to buy some stuffs outside living her phone behind, not knowing that the guys knows her phone's security pattern.
To cut the stories short, he saw their chats, where they discussed about their outstanding results. And the dude was trying to talk about what happened the 1st day they had sex and the girl herself was trying change the topic. Now since that yesterday this my nigger has been moody and the gal has been trying to find out why the mood.
The nigger said he wants to confront her now with the fact and told her he wanna break up cos he knows dat dat won't be d last time since d gal stil hav some results she has not seen, and dat dude may still want to use it as an advantage.
N/B: The nigger has suspected d gal and confronted her abt d guy wen she told her abt dia result recording n she denied having anything to do with dat guy, until yesterday.
But before confronting her he wants to hear my opinion, and 4me, (smiles) am a no nonsense guy. So i decided to bring d matter here to seek other people's opinion. What do u guys advice #Matured comments only. Thanks for reading.

what you gain on the swing you lose on the roundabout viceversa
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by 0b1nna: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Looks like it's game over for the dude's fiancee if you ask me. tongue
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by M4gunners: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
If na me if i start to dey run i no go ever look back.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by jackymfon: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Has the world always been like this or we are in a new phrase
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by wayaaaa: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls de guy shuld call off de relationship

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

what you gain on the swing you lose on the roundabout viceversa
So should i tel him dis tin u just posted? Huh?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by homesteady(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
na wa oh! does he want her to fail? undecided
After she had sex with the lecturer, did it change the size of her vagina? So why is he getting so worked up?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.