Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. (48259 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by vickylala239: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much.

46 is small Na!!!

I moving to 96 n still counting!!!

All names written down!!

I will retire by nxt year!!!!

Look for a Gud gel n marry,There is Notin deir!!!

2 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by kolajoo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just 46! Well I can't count plus my olosho's grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by lion042(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just ordinary 46 girls, guy u never do anything sef
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by gabby77(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
this guy need deliverance from satanic boundage.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
And so why you telling us? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Sanguine77(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Let him marry the 47th lady he will sleep with. The problem with having multiple sexual partners cannot be quantified; also, he will have problem of choice and may end up with a bad wife.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by justmag(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
PRINCEHPXP:

if God didnt want us to bleep dis babes anyhow he woudnt have giving us lots of sperm to pour on dem.....dis babes are just too many to be left alone

haaaaaa shocked shocked.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
softysparky:
46 is not too much jooor.

Sparky,dude thinks he is a politician already.

Even Catholic priest go just knack am,"say one our father, one glory be to the father, and ....iinfact, just mmake the sign of the cross and go home, your case no get level" grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by iykedare(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
At that age,most nigerian girls have slept with more than double that number.
#SayNoToBridePrice

3 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
He needs Jesus.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by PRINCEHPXP(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
i will be disappionted at myself if i didnt bleep upto 200+babes be4 i clock 30 cus wether u like it or not sum1 sumwere is bleeping yur wife to be and she is learning new sex style awaiting u..........

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by TI1919(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
We are product of his grace...
Not by our righteous act.

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by staymore: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
If only his wife 'to be' will release her own list of the men she has slept with, Dennis will realize he is a learner.

Her own list could be twice his own.

4 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by skullbaba: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
aas at last count afriend of mine is on number 56 and still counting at age 25
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just 46 for where born2fuck dey? Guy, you dey learn work walai.

2 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
hmmm
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
80 babes? What is his age?
the one in p.h is targeting 110 last two year december
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by GovWahala: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzCorleone:
At 27 he has slept with 46 girls?! shockedshocked
That's roughly 322 demons dancing shoki in his life.

He had better go to the nearest MFM church for intensive fasting,prayers and deliverance because this one gidi gan!!
With this comment of urs are u affirming that u also carry demons since u are lady too

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
dats not much. I know guys who hit 200 to 400 after nysc
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
if the holy book is correct...

the ds guy has legions of demons to cast out..

he should wash his kini with 7 sponges, 7 soaps and 7up

Faints.... grin grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by MrOlai: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
The guy is a very heartless human being just like a lot of guys today!

What we won't allow somebody to do to our sisters, daughters or mothers, we shouldn't do to others!

It's even wrong to sleep with a lady once when u're not married to her not to talk of two times or more!

The guy neeeds to seek sincere repentance first and foremost!
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by lordmayor4(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
He never try nah... make he come see 32yrs old guy for my area wey him name na census... guy *ucks 3 different gals daily... all the area don raise hand for am....

3 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
Lol, you must be a clown.... Not even 2, 3, 5.. But 46 babes, and these are people's girlfriends.
don't worry. his own reward is coming
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Adyrin(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
oho
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by nelson212(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
That guy is still a learner, his mates has hit 500 to 600 gurls.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Chris95(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Im proud of U! grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by rigarmortis: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
JUST 46!!!!?

THOS ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS!

cc b0rn2fuck, icebeatz, redbenson obontami,

2 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by deadZONE: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Am 25 and ive bleeped undecided undecided yes i spelled bleeped on my own undecided undecided bleeped about 50 girls, ive bleeped girls to the extend i mistakenly asked one of my ex out without knowing ive bleeped her before, ive bleeped girls to the extend i cant remember some, may God have mercy on my bleeping stick.... because while other parts of my body would go to heaven it would go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by NemzySeries(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
choi....by nw ur cucumber wud av shrinked to d size of common carrot.........straffer of lyf tho i dunt kw aw many av met in ma whole life but i kw dat any Gud woman is worth settling dwn wit but still @ dat bro ure more dan a male Olosho shacheesy
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by kingthreat(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
jsunex:
My advise, let him continue fuckin... for his daughters shall b bleeped 46 x 46 time...

You must be a complete numbskull for this foolish statement. Mscheww
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much.
op na u

No come here dey form name n holy holy

Badt Guy
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
I hope the guy used condoms for sleeping with 46 girls. From my calculations, he slept with each baby more than once and I am so sure no protection was used sometimes. That guy is a walking reservoir of STD's. Ladies beware!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.