Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story (27254 Views)

Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Yadoctora:

It is btween a Father(an engineer), his son and a poor family.

poor family gave engineer their property. he would build on it, use it for 30yrs and return it to d family.

engineer used substandard product to build house. after 30 yrs he returned it but his own son bought the house.

the evil he did, his son reaped

Kk
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
freecocoa:
I thought you meant she was caught cheating and got thrown out, I wouldn't keep a friend who cheats repeatedly to start with.

But isn't it weird that this other couple chose to sides with her, instead of her hubby who was their friend first, don't you think maybe the man wasn't treating her right?

I don't know about treating her right or not treating her right and why they chose to side with her even though no one else did.
The point of my story is the same nasty divorce befell them afterwards
I strongly believed it could have been averted if this other man apologized to his friend for the betrayal but my husband didn't want to be involved.the day I got that " revelation" I practically begged my hubby to call the guy up and ask him to go apologize .
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by freecocoa(f): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

I don't know about treating her right or not treating her right and why they chose to side with her even though no one else did.
The point of my story is the same nasty divorce befell them afterwards
I strongly believed it could have been averted if this other man apologized to his friend for the betrayal but my husband didn't want to be involved.the day I got that " revelation" I practically begged my hubby to call the guy up and ask him to go apologize .
Well, I would have ruled it as coincidence but then, who knows? In the end, to each his own.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
donKonji:
I know a perfect karma tale. Quite long but I would abbreviate. A spinster had an affair with a married senior colleague at her workplace. About nine months after breaking up with her married man lover, along came a dazzling young man searching for his missing rib. One thing led to the other and then they started dating. Noticing the relationship was getting serious, her conscience prompted her to confess her past misdeeds to her bf. Of course it was a bitter pill to swallow for the young man but none the less decided to proceed with the relationship believing she had turned a new leaf. He then proposed and she joyeously accepted to marry him. Approximately a year into the matrimony, along came a bouncing baby boy. Instead of bringing joy to the family, his arrival became a source of huge suspicion by the father. Now here's the interesting part. You see the man and his wife were both dark, tall and had moderate features. Guess what? The baby looked nothing like his parents. He came out with an emphasized fair skin, hairy and large pair of ears. A perfect contrast to his parents. Of course doubts crept into the mind of the dad and he immediately insisted on conducting a DNA test. The result proclaimed him the biological father to a degree of 99.999% accuracy. Now here comes the odd twist. One day whilst watching tv, the wife spots her erstwhile ex-married man lover, draws the attention of her husband to him and lo and behold the man bore a striking resemblance to their son. Similar skin complexion, similar shape of head, similar ear architecture and possibly similar build. A worried and baffled husband now leaves in perpetual doubt whether the boy he claims to be his son is actually his. Bearing in mind the striking semblence btw the boy and his wife's ex lover. Now my question is: Is this karma coming back to haunt the wife or just pure biological coincidence? And secondly how should the husband manage the emotional trauma of this predicament?

shocked shocked So this is the EXACT same story Linda Ikeji put on her blog and claimed was from a "Male LIB Reader" nawa for some bloggers sha .. hmm
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by pak: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
GboyegaD:

To you it is rubbish, to them it is not because they will be the ones to give account of their stewardship and not you so you either accept their beliefs or not. This said, I do not support violence but I am not going to tell an abused spouse what to do as I believe as adults, s/he knows what decision to take. More so, I wasn't there when the partners agreed to marry one another so why will I be the one to tell them what to do?

I will try to be as civil as possible but i can't just fathom the shocking hypocrisy of religion and religious people and their ability to defy all reason.

You are not going to tell an abused person what to do cos they know the decision to take - and yet we are talking about a man of God who supposedly has spiritual oversight of his flock.

So for you it is more acceptable as a 'watchman' to give account to God that you saw a man/woman in mortal danger in a marriage and you didn't warn him/her and she died in the process just because you wanted to look religious. In your dictionary , murder is more acceptable to God than divorce. the question is, which god do you serve anyway ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
pak:

I will try to be as civil as possible but i can't just fathom the shocking hypocrisy of religion and religious people and their ability to defy all reason.

You are not going to tell an abused person what to do cos they know the decision to take - and yet we are talking about a man of God who supposedly has spiritual oversight of his flock.

So for you it is more acceptable as a 'watchman' to give account to God that you saw a man/woman in mortal danger in a marriage and you didn't warn him/her and she died in the process just because you wanted to look religious. In your dictionary , murder is more acceptable to God than divorce. the question is, which god do you serve anyway ?
grin
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by GboyegaD(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
pak:

You can rant as long as you can over peoples' religious affinity but note it changes nothing. Was the religious leader the one who wooed them for each other in the first instance? If they meet and all he did was to join them in matrimony then they can always reach a conclusion the way they started and got to the point of marriage. You are the hypocrite here trying to downplay others beliefs.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by Edusouls(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
donKonji:

The DNA test was carried by a reputed lab in Lagos (name withheld). And 2 subsequent verification tests done at different facilities all with the same positive result. Can u please describe what u meant by "super snake woman"?
super snake women are women that are very possesed by the spirit of deceit, they are given the gift of deceit and it perfectly blends with their body, no man can detect their deceit no matter how intelligent and brilliant or sharp you are, any man with such woman is like sleeping on the same bed with a deadly snake except God detects such...
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by Edusouls(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you a Christian?
of course am a christian, why ask..
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by Tallesty1(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Edusouls:
of course am a christian, why ask..
You also belief in the doctrine of heaven and hell?
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by AnEvangelist: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
A man brought his niece from Nigeria to UK. When she arrived he was telling her of how one can use her passport to bring her sister that looks like her as a joke. Few days later her passport got missing. she went to him and he said he took it to keep it safe for her. Few months later, the same passport got missing again and this time he said he didn't take it. She went to report to their local church pastor that she was sure he was the one that took it because he mentioned jokingly that one could use her passport to bring her sister that looks like her and the first time he was the one that took it. Her uncle put a curse on her that she will never succeed in life. Till today she has not finished her studies she started over 12 years ago that was supposed to last only 4 years, she is over 30 years unmarried, not even a boyfriend , no one wants to associate with her, she is like a vagabond, nothing she laid her hands on ever prospers.
This is real karma. Never bite the fingers that fed you................................................
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by sinceraconcept(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Setaje:
This is also a true story. Cus the person is a family friend. This man was based in a....
. At age19 after secondary school, he came to lagos to live wiv a prominent family and look for job. Didn't have money to further his education. Not that his family was poor but his father married many wives so he wasn't seeing wealth. He got a job in a big factory then in lagos. I won't mention the name. He said he got the job through influence of the people he came to stay wiv in lagos. He said in the factory, they put him in a department where they pay salaries. And then salary was hand to hand. People weren't used to banks and there was no large denominations. He said the factory had casual workers who would either work for a week or for some days. So he was in charge of paying casuals. According to what he told me, he said many times, those casuals do not come back on the stipulated day for payments. Instead of him to send the money back he started signing that they have collected their money. He said he worked in the company for about 3 years and made his 1st million in the 70's........

He quickly resigned. Travelled to London to further his education and he got married. Has two houses in London and he was basically doing well. This man is now quite advanced in age. Two years ago, he was meant to come to Nigeria, he was pursuing a political post in his home town. All the money he saved all the years he was in London, he used the money to pursue his political ambition thinking that when he wins he would be able to regain the money back. He was duped by his own friends more than 150 million naira. He went back to London penniless. Call it co incidence. I call it karma.

And do not think our politicians who steal don't experience karma. Many of them get duped but cannot come out and say it. Many of them have kids that are either mad or half human beings. God forgive me! Don't think yahoo boys, Ritualist dont experience karma. Every dog has its day. You cannot cause another person pain and think u will be exempted. Even though you repent. Every dog has its own day.
Shed more light on it pls,99% of successful business men cheat,bribe,inconvenience,manipulate and do some of those social vices at a point in time,because no business man is clean,so Karma will catch up with them too? Then people should stop going into business
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story by sinceraconcept(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
tron23:
Karma is very real what you Sow you will definitely reap.I have experienced this many times. The only way to avoid reaping negative is by repenting of your sins and sowing good seeds.
On the matter of our politicians who cause so much harvoc, don't ve deceived they are all suffering. Mist of them have incurable diseases, stubborn kids, failed businesses and so on. But they won't tell you. So be wise.
but how come these politicians get richer? Atiku's business still flourishes and don't good people have incurable diseases too? Pastors have more bad,stubborn kids than anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.