Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85651 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Abdulleeh: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and f*u*n*c*k me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like sucking ur hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was leaving in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while caressing and kissing it, she started moaning softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided

How God wan take forgive u wiv the way u just narrated the scene?
Stories like this just make want to drink some chilled kunu and sleep off. "Kai yaro! Kawo mun kunu nan"

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by utunnegi: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
op, hey! iti kwa ri ya gwogwo. ti chie ya ike eme hu nye me re gi nnwa nnem
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by muba4huss(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mr bado...u try o. GOD SAVE YOUR ASS
u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Clap for ursef mumu

Must u insult, oniranu! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
blackchukky:
msctew obukö

Ur papa tongue,kee ursef, shey u Neva sin b4?

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Ladybluecash(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

Must u insult, oniranu! tongue
must u quote ode buruku ashiere

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Karma!

Not always a b*itch dude!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Stories like this just make want to drink some chilled kunu and sleep off. "Kai yaro! Kawo mun kunu nan"
Ppl Av done worse, He still forgives ryt?...like fake pastors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
utunnegi:
op, hey! iti kwa ri ya gwogwo. ti chie ya ike eme hu nye me re gi nnwa nnem

Translate to English pls?

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ladybluecash:
must u quote ode buruku ashiere

U nid a d*ick to shut u up badly...here's ma no. 080335fuckoffmythread! cool

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tenry(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Like seriously? You didn't knw she was married until you finished d show. There was nothing in d house indicating she is married? Also, if u are indeed sober, u wouldn't come here to share it. That should be settled between you and God. Your choice of words gives d impression that u enjoyed d scene and will still repeat it if u hav d opportunity. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Abóki,e go better make you drink iodine sleep off grin

6 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. I rest my case.
wetin I wan talk again? You don talk am finish na

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
tenry:
Like seriously? You didn't knw she was married until you finished d show. There was nothing in d house indicating she is married? Also, if u are indeed sober, u wouldn't come here to share it. That should be settled between you and God. Your choice of words gives d impression that u enjoyed d scene and will still repeat it if u hav d opportunity. It is well.

I know it was a wrong deed ore mi, jst see it as my own way of making a confession on nairaland, I'm really sober o! cry (won't happen again)
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. I rest my case.

Story for the god of medusah.
Maybe the woman husband don bleep one married woman before. I rest my case.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by hardbody: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and f*u*n*c*k me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like sucking ur hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while caressing and kissing it, she started moaning softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided

Bros you can lie oooo, chizoxx....

5 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by daben1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
izuch:
correct talk Guy, 1000000000 likes!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
hardbody:

Bros you can lie oooo, chizoxx....

K, F*uck off f*aggot!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by MzCorleone(f): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
You slept with a married woman, Welldone

So what do u want us to do about it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
MzCorleone:
You slept with a married woman, Welldone

So what do u want us to do about it? undecided
#STFU and kip walking lipsrsealed (bomb dey ur head) tongue

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by NemzySeries(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

congratz oooo....u jst acquired new set of Curses jst as itz bin stated in d bible....flex ur curses wella jst as u flexed a married woman's passion pop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
NemzySeries:

congratz oooo....u jst acquired new set of Curses jst as itz bin stated in d bible....flex ur curses wella jst as u flexed a married woman's passion pop

Mr. Ade, cut the righteous man crap Na, we are both sinners, I don ask for forgiveness', the curse has bn broken.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by MzCorleone(f): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

#STFU and kip walking lipsrsealed (bomb dey ur head) tongue

Throwing tantrum already? You slept with a married woman intentionally and you came here to spill it,what were u expecting? A tap on the back for a job well done?
Karma is goin' to take good care of u real soon.

By the way,If you've got nothing better to reply me next time, then put the shut to the up!!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by hardbody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

K, F*uck off f*aggot!

This aggression alone gives you away as a serial and shameless liar. I picked holes in your tissue of lies and aggression will not help your lying self.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

Ur papa tongue,kee ursef, shey u Neva sin b4?

glorious slowpoke

you've succeeded in sowing a seed and of course a single seed bringsforth many fruits,

May multitude screw your wife and may the scandalous sex tape go viral

Obukö-dudu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
MzCorleone:
Throwing tantrum already? You slept with a married woman intentionally and you came here to spill it,what were u expecting? A tap on the back for a job well done?
Karma is goin' to take good care of u real soon.

For ur mind oracle has spoken abi? undecided, a thousand dollar bet, u also f*uck around aunty and u cum to my thread to throw stones.

Listen up my dear daughter, *clears throat like an old cargo*, its easy to criticise ppl, simply becos nobody knows the worst sins u Av committed on nairaland yet, we are all the same, God still forgives....u lie to a friend and i fuc*k a married b*itch, a sin is a sin darling wink

11 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
hardbody:

This aggression alone gives you away as a serial and shameless liar. I picked holes in your tissue of lies and aggression will not help your lying self.

Good job mentalist, clap for ur hole picking talent undecided, u can pick holes all day, it all happened today, u believe or not, doesn't make my day..ppl don't show videos or pics of this kinda stuff

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
blackchukky:

glorious slowpoke

you've succeeded in sowing a seed and of course a single seed bringsforth many fruits,

May multitude screw your wife and may the scandalous sex tape go viral

Obukö-dudu

Ur surname should be AbDULL, d*ickhead!, I'm sure u are an Albino sef cos if u read my s*hit, ur Albino JONATHAN BRAIN will decipher the fact that i Neva stated we recorded a video of it, u're getting too old to survive on this planet with ur d*ickhead bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

Ur surname should be AbDULL, d*ickhead!, I'm sure u are an Albino sef cos if u read my s*hit, ur Albino JONATHAN BRAIN will decipher the fact that i Neva stated we recorded a video of it, u're getting to old to survive on this planet with ur d*ickhead bro.

lol male-asewo

e don pain am

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by MzCorleone(f): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=yawahappens post=31530575][/quote]wow!! U asked for forgiveness and u still don't sound remorseful, am not being sanctimonious but ur attitude towards ur so called 'sin' sucks and the earlier u fix it and get right with God the better for you.
We all make mistakes and no one is above sin,but to 'knowingly' make a mistake and still have a bitchy attitude abt it is sth else.

To everyone his own,am just being my brother's keeper so don't take this the wrong way cos we all know the truth hurts!!

Have a goodnight rest.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by EmmySparky(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

even as I bad reach I dey fear sex with married woman...dude u don't know wat curse is attached to wat u just did..u better go pray hard forgiveness...u don enter gbege without knowing
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Shebarh(f): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
hmmmm what goes around will surely come around... karma!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.