Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85704 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by pussyphilia(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Stolen kpekus tastes better cool

Some married ladies can be sooooo hot in bed sha kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ushiefrank:
I wish him R I P in advance
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by delightz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hope that act will make your dad recover fast .. undecided
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by prudentcy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Khabuqi:

No worry na. The worst he can do is to kill you. That one go mean sey you die for sweet toto be dat grin

On serious note though, you need to stop chopping that woman. One time chop suppose do u. Move on to the next nurse.

grin grin angry
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by flexz007(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Newton's 3rd law of motion. For every action there is equal and opposite reaction. "That is to say what u sow is what u reap" Even law of Karma back it up that what U sow is what u shall reap. No be course Oooooooo
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Just20(f): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP you're not remorseful about what you've done. It's obvious from the way you narrated the story and even to your subsequent comments. Remember karma
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by sule5727: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
good for u! But let alert u u ll pay for what u ve jst said, if u r marreid or nt yet married some one we do it to ur wife or smbdy close to u mark my words...u think is a good habit coming here to tel us rubbish!!!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Orikinla(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=18pt]OP, you are really immature and insecure.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Hawlahscho(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided

You're not sad joo.
You even want more.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ushiefrank:
I wish him R I P in advance

Na u and ur family I wish R.I.P, idiot!, sum Nigerians act like dey Neva committed a sin in their life

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by adbokus(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Not necessarily bruh, dis life can also be cruel in the sense that most bad guys like me end up with decent and God-fearing girls, u knw?
I don ask God for forgiveness sha cry
Maybe not you, but your sons and your daughters...
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by JUBILEE2000: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

If only you know the damage you ve done to your destiny today, you would have been somewhere in your closet asking God for mercy and restoration instead of coming to Nairaland. she saw your glory and went for it!!!!!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Fedponek(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
jst poluting d social media with this nonesense. u ar jobless
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Shubbylee(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
U just wanted the whole NL/Nigeria to know u just FVCKED today abi? Guess what! Now we know u fvcked....so what now? Small Boy!! kiss and tell Oshi!!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
If your father dies unnaturally, the fault lies on you. Hope the nurse doesn't inject him with poison.

Ode oshi, ur family will die unnaturally

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tempex88(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. I rest my case.

If this saying is indeed true, the Husband of the nurse is also reaping the reward of a bleeping he did sometime in the past.

I totally disagree with the saying

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Rajjah(f): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Ur surname should be AbDULL, d*ickhead!, I'm sure u are an Albino sef cos if u read my s*hit, ur Albino JONATHAN BRAIN will decipher the fact that i Neva stated we recorded a video of it, u're getting too old to survive on this planet with ur d*ickhead bro.
I rili dont tink u re sober bout wat u've done
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tunlasky: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but

there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

Somebody will definitely f-ck ur wife
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
yawahappens how come you don't sound remorseful?
Not trying to cast the first stone but remember the law of Karma o.

Tbh..I'm jst pretending to be cool with it, I really feel bad o
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by zizibabe1(f): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
THIS UNFORTUNATE BOY HAS JUST DUG HIS GRAVE AND YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO TELL HIM THE IMPLICATIONS.YAWAHAPPENS OR YAWADONHAPPEN,I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS YOUR MONIKER,JUST MARK IT FROM TODAY,NOTHING YOU VENTURE IN WORKS OUT.THIS IS THE WORST THING A YOU G MAN CAN DO TO HIMSELF !!! TENDENCIES ARE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE DOING IT AND YOUR CASE WORSENS.IF YOU HAVE ELDERS IN YOUR FAMILY,YOU BETTER TELL THEM,YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE JUST PUT AROUND YOUR HEAD.I'M SORRY FOR YOU
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
greggng:
I ve no problem with what u did with her afterall u re both adults. But my worry is how u ve to do it in her matrimonial home. If she is separated that would ve been cool.

At least we did it in the sitting room and not matrimonial bed, God pls forgive me

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by deskossy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
All you folks casting stones. .shut it!What do u have to say about girls fucking married men?

5 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
senatorbayor:
you are not been remorseful, May you received such treatment in abundance and may be the person will also come to Nairaland to give us same gist, if na thunderbolt them tied for the woman waist, we will be discussing of another casualty because na your father u go treat for hospital na him you carry jombo also.

Like I stated clearly earlier to anoda critic, I wont mind if it happens. Cool with that

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by ZUBY77(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. I rest my case.

Warped black mentality.

So if your wife fcuks another man behind your back, it means you are going to do the same to another woman.

Someone did what we call immoral act and rather than, condemning it, you directed it to his wife.
Taog. Read it from the back.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by ayusco85(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

The thunder that will fire u is seriously doing press up. Yeye boy
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by JUBILEE2000: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
All you folks casting stones. .shut it!What do u have to say about girls fucking married men?

One and same offence!!!!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP I av 5 words for u. Karma Will Surely Get You!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Truckpusher(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

You don't need to write about the highlighted part as you were already aware that she's married.
Meanwhile , how much did you make for sleeping with another man's wife?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by OgaTheTop2: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
Correct. You said it all. Someone will defo fvck his wife upside down in and out and he will be told about it..
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by luckyboss(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na God carry u go do dey thing ?

abeg comout 4 road make I go hear Buhari and Jonathan mata jaree.

ur papa dey sick u dey find food 4 ur plick.

....IDIOT..
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
roladex:
See hw he is even talkin and bragging.does dis ewu ohai hav remorse at all,d ways Hs even talkin one will knw Hs catchin fun and attention.nonsence

Aunty..from ur comment it is obvious u Av tasted many dicks, u are not just the one on the hot seat, so feel free and judge me all day, who cares

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.