Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85698 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Aroh48(m): 3:18am On Oct 26, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
You can lie oooo!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Peacefullove: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Aroh48:
You can lie oooo!

grin
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by DamianBriel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
It's seems u ain't remorsefull of what you did at all oo. Any ways, Who am I to judge? But..... Hmm... Law of Namer sha... Do to others what you want others to do to you..... The wicked can never go unpunished..... How did potipher feel when he was told his wife was laid.? So mad right? Thats how is feels man.. He who kill by sword shall die by sword.. All the same I plead for Gods Mercy on ur behave. Be remorseful dou. Blesssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by lilliesboy(m): 3:16am On Jul 06, 2017
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. "be not deceived for what a man soweth that shall he reap", you've sown a seed, hope you know that you'll reap more than one seed? (this one no be "holy holy" matta oh) I rest my case.
Does that mean the woman's husband too had slept with another man's wife, hence he was reaping what he did?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by adonaimart(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Truly is karma really a bitch? cool
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by idonhammer: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Your own don finish,men go fck your wife Taya....karma is 100% real

yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
OP, it is very wrong to sleep with a married woman and I expect you to be remorseful. For the sake of allowing others to learn lessons from your experience, kindly let us know which tribe this married woman is from. Do not ignore this question OP. Bad women must be avoided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.