Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85712 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Abdulleeh: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

Abóki,e go better make you drink iodine sleep off grin

Lol. Nice one. U got me.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Abdulleeh: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

Ppl Av done worse, He still forgives ryt?...like fake pastors

Dos pple genuinely wanted forgiveness. They don't come on NL to tell us some 'mills and boon' stories of how they enjoyed 'strafing' somebody's wife.

REPENT 4 THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AROUND. LOL

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by wisov(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op pls go to job section, u will see job openings, am very sure u dnt have a job(or a serious job) u replied everybody on the thread! Mind u wat u did is a terrible tin(if story is true, which is very unlikely)i hope it happens to u in future! Take dis frm one who married(happily)
yawahappens:

Good job mentalist, clap for ur hole picking talent undecided, u can pick holes all day, it all happened today, u believe or not, doesn't make my day..ppl don't show videos or pics of this kinda stuff

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Ladybluecash(f): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:

U nid a d*ick to shut u up badly...here's ma no. 080335fuckoffmythread! cool
beast of no nation dats wat nd who u r.... U nid a soured breastmilk to cure off ur madness. Clearoffmythread

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Roses4u: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
@Op...u didn't even sound remorseful at all. I bet my two cents if u had another opportunity u would do it again.

On second thoughts. ..I think u just told us one of your wild fantasies .

Story for the gods

6 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by joystickextendr: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
bleepin a married woman is totally off point

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Sijioke(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
ur papa dey on top of sick bay. u still dey Bleep bitch. Alagbere modafucker!! angry
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and f*u*n*c*k me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like sucking ur hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while caressing and kissing it, she started moaning softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided

JUST to get attention you have to lie like a thug you are?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
wisov:
Op pls go to job section, u will see job openings, am very sure u dnt have a job(or a serious job) u replied everybody on the thread! Mind u wat u did is a terrible tin(if story is true, which is very unlikely)i hope it happens to u in future! Take dis frm one who married(happily)

Mr. Rat racer, not evribody is looking for a job in Nigeria, dere is smth cald being an entrepreneur, being on leave, takin a break frm wrk etc, not evrobodi is a salary earner like u, plus u had the time to read all my comments and u say I'm jobless?, clown of 2015...goat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
op dem go fucck ur wife too just bear that in mind! undecided
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by themejiwalker(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2015
After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided

Women sha embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by NemzySeries(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Mr. Ade, cut the righteous man crap Na, we are both sinners, I don ask for forgiveness', the curse has bn broken.
Tell dat to God or his PA(Jesus).....weda u multiply or divided d CRAP......u bleeped sum1 wifey & derz a special curse/punishment attached to dat so Enjoy mr forgiven bkos na only u b dd randy patient 4 d hospital undecided
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and f*u*n*c*k me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like sucking ur hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while caressing and kissing it, she started moaning softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

my guy!...I sight you

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Nah mehn...its jst a once in a lifetime experience dude, trust me, married women are awesome in bed wink
My guy I dey your back, fvck anybody fvckable!...Your head is valid!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2015
I don't blame you, I blame the married woman who allowed you into her husband home, in her marriage bed and in between her va..gin.al. .

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Shebarh:
hmmmm what goes around will surely come around... karma!!
Are you related to any Sheba in ondo state?..

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2015
profojah:

[size=12pt] ]
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Ushiefrank(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
Bet you know the consequences and if you try to ask me, thunder go strike your thing. My goodness! You've done such yet, I read no remorse from what you have there, God have Mercy
I wish him R I P in advance
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by enigmang: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Funny.. sleeping with a married woman and sleeping with a girl that is not your wife na the same SIN oooo....

2 adults in consensual action....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by SIRcumalot: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am sure this guy dey lie
Or this guy came to brag,
Either way he doesn't sound remorseful.
And NL rewarded him with a front page.
You're doing a good job moderator.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Ilekeh(f): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
If your father dies unnaturally, the fault lies on you. Hope the nurse doesn't inject him with poison.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tell God not Nairaland
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Motolank: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lucky you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by weselomo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
i do it too, may GOD FORGIVE US

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens how come you don't sound remorseful?
Not trying to cast the first stone but remember the law of Karma o.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by robosky02(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
why this on FP

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by greggng: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
I ve no problem with what u did with her afterall u re both adults. But my worry is how u ve to do it in her matrimonial home. If she is separated that would ve been cool.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by senatorbayor(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
you are not been remorseful, May you received such treatment in abundance and may be the person will also come to Nairaland to give us same gist, if na thunderbolt them tied for the woman waist, we will be discussing of another casualty because na your father u go treat for hospital na him you carry jombo also.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by ElFenomeno1: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

Someone will spit roast your own wife too some day .... Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by BizBloke(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
I would've typed, 'You're forgiven, son; go and sin no more,' but I'm not God.

Please, see God privately. He'll forgive you. I just hope the woman's husband forgives you, too, and doesn't chop off your private or burn it with fire or even kill you. angry That would be really sad.

You screwed his wife. Pretty Jesus!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
hehe grin you mean you just had sex or you just made love grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.