Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? (4649 Views)

She Was In Her Period But She Still Went Ahead And Did The Otuogene Style (pics) / How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Eat and make merry grin
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
So you stayed in bed with your side chick while your main was cooking undecided
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
you see whys i called you a chlidren Threatming to sues some one you dot kwen? Farano plasea ban this boy for ben very ceiling in 2015sad
Not me that needs to be banned, i only came here for help, but you are the one that is supposed to be banned for breaking rule no 21
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by dechandel(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
So you want me to go like this, what did i do to you, i'm i the one that caused the break up of your relationship with Dangote's son??
grin grin grin
Honey.. I am sure the food wont kill you..
But i fear for your deek.. Hope it's insured? cheesy
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
leeport:
Eat and make merry grin
For real? Have you experienced this before??
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
And stop campaigning for this my help thread to be closed, and i'll stop quoting you, period!
when you typa i sew the childs in yousad plasea dot cry there wont loak up thrad up. Has fun chlidsad
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yareey:
Yes, help me, don't want to eat but she's insisting we eat, what should we do??
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
How will Nigeria move forward? When this kind of advice is still being given concerning woman matter? I'm in deep shi.t and you are telling me this
LOL... Ok sorry, but u need no seer to tell u that she is up to something. I may be wrong o but it look strange though.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Yes, help me, don't want to eat but she's insisting we eat, what should we do??
You should step up your lies. Make the story believable next time.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Not me that needs to be banned, i only came here for help, but you are the one that is supposed to be banned for breaking rule no 21
you did boy leaf me alone na You are gay? sad
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
For real? Have you experienced this before??
yes na .... cos I be like u ? angry undecided

Biko face ur dilemma.... u fit don Chop sef con dey ask werher mk u chop , am sure the food don cold sef .....

#moving on ..hehe
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Honey.. I am sure the food wont kill you..
But i fear for your deek.. Hope it's insured? cheesy
Insured?? I didn't insure my private parts like you did yours last month at the Lagos trade fair conference. Heard you made the short men lose their cool.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yareey:
I bow oooo ... same tin I tot
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
when you typa i sew the childs in yousad plasea dot cry there wont loak up thrad up. Has fun chlidsad
Keep peeping on my thread little baby infant.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Just invited her to join us to eat it but she said we should go ahead and start eating that she will join us at the middle of the meal, when the meal is getting interesting in our body system, should we start eating while she comes??
r u kidding ... u expect me to believe all this ? undecided
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Ok sorry, but u need no seer to tell u that she is up to something. I may be wrong o but it look strange though.
Yes, i thought of this that's why i rushed off to nairaland to find advice, thanks anyway.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Decale:
Cool story, bro...

So in your moment of distress and vulnerability, you became lucid enough to pick up your phone besides the nakked girl, log into Nl, create a topic, waiting for replies for more than 30 mins while your gf is in the other room relaxed and your food getting cold while the nakked one is beside you asking what is NL saying?

You're truly a smart motherfuccker undecided
lol... ur head is valid jare .... just a crappy story teller
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by dechandel(f): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Insured?? I didn't insure my private parts like you did yours last month at the Lagos trade fair conference. Heard you made the short men lose their cool.
grin grin grin
You really deserve to eat that food cheesy
Nigeria needs a decline in population.. Men like you need to go down low grin grin

Whoops. I am done cracking my ribs..
Farano.. Jokes section grin grin
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Enegod(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
My girl friend visited me unexpectedly and found me with another girl in an unmentionable condition.

Instead of her being upset, she smiled and took some money from my wallet and rushed to the nearby small market and brought foodstuffs and entered the kitchen and started preparing a meal.

To my greatest suprise, she prepared my best food that she had never prepared before and she smiled into my bedroom and told me and my cheating partner that our food is ready, that we should go to the dinning and eat, my dear Romancelanders, should we go ahead and eat the food? Or do you think she have something
in mind to execute by acting the way she just acted?
eat it..we will pray for you! undecided
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Yes, i thought of this that's why i rushed off to nairaland to find advice, thanks anyway.
dude u need check ur .......

Dont lay this rubbish story er jor
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yareey:

You should step up your lies. Make the story believable next time.
This your advice is for a Lawyer, i'm not a lawyer, give me the one for me in this situation.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
My girl friend visited me unexpectedly and found me with another girl in an unmentionable condition.

Instead of her being upset, she smiled and took some money from my wallet and rushed to the nearby small market and brought foodstuffs and entered the kitchen and started preparing a meal.

To my greatest suprise, she prepared my best food that she had never prepared before and she smiled into my bedroom and told me and my cheating partner that our food is ready, that we should go to the dinning and eat, my dear Romancelanders, should we go ahead and eat the food? Or do you think she have something
in mind to execute by acting the way she just acted?

Wait till after election so it would help nairalanders make a good decision for your question.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
leeport:
r u kidding ... u expect me to believe all this ? undecided
I don't expect you to believe all these, i expect you to advice me on all these.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
I don't expect you to believe all these, i expect you to advice me on all these.
O.Y.O LOWA

Why u sef cheat? Answer this then I would advice
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
You really deserve to eat that food cheesy
Nigeria needs a decline in population.. Men like you need to go down low grin grin

Whoops. I am done cracking my ribs..
Farano.. Jokes section grin grin
And you think this is a joke, no wonder Nigeria is not moving forward, everyone thinks it's a joke and treats it as such just like the way you are trying to convert this serious matter to joke instead of giving me benfitting advice.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Enegod:
eat it..we will pray for you! undecided
Start praying let me go and eat it now, as you start signal me.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
leeport:
O.Y.O LOWA

Why u sef cheat? Answer this then I would advice
Konji, and she was faraway.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm be afraid
Be very afraid

If i were u i would have packed out by now...

If a woman catches u cheating n she did nit say anything she even wants to feed u ... My dear ur days r numbered oh ... A woman warth b warned
I just ran out with only boxer, my clothes are still there. It's my house though, but i won't go back till i hear news from my neighbour she has left with her food.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
I just ran out with only boxer, my clothes grin are still there. It's my house though, but i won't go back till i hear news from my neighbour she has left with her food.

Best thing to do

Cuz im a chic n i knw when we dont say anything theres big problem ... U self y did u cheat?

Isit ur womanenough for u
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Best thing to do

Cuz im a chic n i knw when we dont say anything theres big problem ... U self y did u cheat?

Isit ur womanenough for u
She was faraway na, and you know konji is inevitable, so i had to find an alternative before i die of spiritual konji.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
She was faraway, and you know konji is inevitable, so i had to find an alternative before i die of spiritual konji.

Mayb u two shouldnt be together then

Just end it n go ur seperate ways

Lol which one is she cooking u food mayb she wants to kill u
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Mayb u two shouldnt be together then

Just end it n go ur seperate ways

Lol which one is she cooking u food mayb she wants to kill u
That was what crossed my mind initially and made me got scared. I pray i don't see her again, inshort i'm going chaste till my mama start perstering me to bring a girl home. I'm tired of girls like her that are not understanding at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. / Why I Divorced My Wife With 7months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.