Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? (4648 Views)

She Was In Her Period But She Still Went Ahead And Did The Otuogene Style (pics) / How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
That was what crossed my mind initially and made me got scared. I pray i don't see her again, inshort i'm going chaste till my mama start perstering me to bring a girl home. I'm tired of girls like her that are not understanding at all.

Yh just let her go
U obv dont love her sooo do the right thing before she ends u
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh just let her go
U obv dont love her sooo do the right thing before she ends u
I love her, but not real love. I have been testing her all this while and she fell today to what my mind was telling me.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by williamspaul22(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
So your galfrd caught u nd another gal, she smiled nd went to the market to buy foodstuffs to cook. U nd that ur gal were still dia nd she came bk nd cooked d food... u nd dat gal re still in d house while she was cooking. I dnt believe d story shaa jst dnt get it.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Konji, and she was faraway.
lame excuse
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
leeport:
lame excuse
Okay, she just became unattractive to me, that's why.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
williamspaul22:
So your galfrd caught u nd another gal, she smiled nd went to the market to buy foodstuffs to cook. U nd that ur gal were still dia nd she came bk nd cooked d food... u nd dat gal re still in d house while she was cooking. I dnt believe d story shaa jst dnt get it.
Give yourself heavy knock, and read again, you will get it.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Okay, she just became unattractive to me, that's why.
another lame excuse ... if she did break up and let her go. Dude face ur ish .bullocks angry
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
leeport:

another lame excuse ... if she did break up and let her go. Dude face ur ish .bullocks angry
You just don't have an advice to give, stop complaining lame excuse cause that's the same lame excuse you are portraying cause you have no advice on you to give me concerning the matter, you are in summary out of advice, you ran out of advice yesterday counselling that babe.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by otimothy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
pls drop ur last comment on NL cos its gonna be ur last alive.......if u eat well we wld miss u sha
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Don't tell me u were with ur cheating partner until she went to the market, came back and finished cooking!!!
Is it that you do not care about how she feels or the 3rd party jazzed" u
Better make up ur mind on who u want, sit her down and talk to her otherwise ; I see a man about to have a deadly end
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by leeport: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
You just don't have an advice to give, stop complaining lame excuse cause that's the same lame excuse you are portraying cause you have no advice on you to give me concerning the matter, you are in summary out of advice, you ran out of advice yesterday counselling that babe.
lolz... mumu no b u carry ur mumu matter come er . Its all fiction I know so hush. If u need advice ASK GOOGLE DUMB DUMB tongue
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by queencalipso(f): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
so you sheat on her and she cook last supar for you and you har ranting Mods plasea loakup this thrad
. Jeez what are u always writting? undecided
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
queencalipso:
. Jeez what are u always writting? undecided
bratian english grammarsad
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2015
leeport:
lolz... mumu no b u carry ur mumu matter come er . Its all fiction I know so hush. If u need advice ASK GOOGLE DUMB DUMB tongue
If i need advice my ask google, why people like you no dey go comment for google if advice dey there you for no dey here dey find advice wey people go give me for this my thread come apply am. You think say i no know say me and you get the same matter, no be last month you reach house last you dey your friend place dey run from the liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal / Pic: What Do You Guys Think About This Lady? / See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.