Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34597 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
oh yh he will. And you as an african woman don't be provoking someone and expect him to be a gentle man. F^ck gentle manliness jare. Everybody behave normal and live peacefully that's how it should be. Control urself undecided

Sometimes I wish God can just switch roles . . . make men women and women men . . Just for a day!

Some of you men blabbing here will poising your husbands (wives) over night! tongue
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

I will still treat your Bleep-up Coogar . . cool cool

An yes, he needs to maintain his calm and cool . . . When tempers are flying up and down, I expect him to remain calm and collected. I will act like a Tomato seller if I want to, I have earned that right.

you can lose the rights if you abuse the privilege. many like you have lost it - be careful.

Carry pregnancy for 9moths and see what that does to your hormones. Untill you can do that oga Coogar, STFU! tongue

so your excuse for behaving irresponsibly is hormonal? biko, go for a sėx change. you make a mockery of responsible mothers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Sometimes I wish God can just switch roles . . . make men women and women men . . Just for a day!

Some of you men blabbing here will poising your husbands (wives) over night! tongue
ehya sorry ehn keep wishing oooh. Meanwhile, good men are out there sha so its not like all men are bad. Seriously, if you put more effort in campaigning and warning women to learn not to be abusive instead of for men not to "beat their wives" the problem would die down quicker. But you women don't want that I guess. You always want to run ur mouth and expect silence. That's not good rili.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

My advice to you go on your knees and beg your husband for forgiveness for all those years you made life hell for him. He deserves better and should be given a national merit award for putting up with you. No wonder, you have been defending this lady with all your power. You can see yourself in her? From now on my prayers is for your husband not to die an untimely and pain full death at your hands . So you are an abuser? If I call you a beast now, you go say I dey insult you.

Yes, I am defending her because I know what it takes to carry a baby and birth one . . . and to get beaten-up by your partner over some flimsy fight, and then watch him brag about it undecided

And NO, I cannot see myself in her cos not only would I not date such a loser, I could NEVER let him get away with man-handling me. tongue

And yes, my husband knows I get a little crazy when pregnant, it makes the love sweeter when I off-load embarassed tongue

He is not so petty that he would hold that over me. I don't know sha . . . maybe I married a rare specie. undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

you can lose the rights if you abuse the privilege. many like you have lost it - be careful.

so your excuse for behaving irresponsibly is hormonal? biko, go for a sėx change. you make a mockery of responsible mothers.

Let's not make this about me Coogar . . . cos I know you have a tendency to digress when you have nothing of value to contribute!

The essence of this thread is to hear the other side of the story. I expected you guys edging him on in his thread to eat your words . . . but Mba nu . . . like TYPICAL Nigerian men you dont want to admit you were wrong.

Instead you are here throwing stones at a woman you see is very much hurting and suffering from the effects of an abusive relationship.

You guys should change oooh . . . There is God ooh . .

7 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

While it might seem like I'm absolving her of any fault......
I am not.
Neither of them knew any better. Mark my words....if she will attest to this. This very ugly side of hers surfaced because he did something to her, repeatedly, which he considered as trivial. Even when she spoke about it.....directly and/or indirectly......she was made to second guess herself. Those attitudes she displayed are evidences of pent up frustration.

It is a common trait in ladies who are very nice and loyal to a fault.....especially the outgoing ones - to vent their frustration and anger through vile verbal and physical abuse. It takes a conscious decision to become a better person and burying those evil tendencies for good.
Which is why they must pair with a partner who is emotionally sane, has lots of self control and fore sight......someone who understands them and yet isn't controlling --- allowing them to live their lives, because...they're usually free birds.
Perhaps, I'm over-simplifying these things.
Perhaps.....I'm reading the story behind her story.
The one.....people, generally speaking, are not as apt to see.
Perhaps.....

She, infact.....both of them, need to make a conscious decision to become better for themselves and the world around them.

No one is absolved....we all, including me - we have our good, bad, ugly and UGLY side.

I will not judge her.....I will not judge him.
If I didn't know better....I'd prolly do and say worse.

If You Have Not Walked A Person's Journey.....You Might Wanna Show Some Leniency While Judging Their Story (If! you must judge).
smiley

u just said d real thing.only God knows wat happened btw the op nd d guy.

but no matter d reason a man shouldnt hit or abuse a woman.
i have been there and i can only speak for myself.

i endured a lot of rubbish for peace sake but instead of getting better it got worse coz he saw it as an avenue to manipulate nd abuse me verbally,emotionally and physically.

everyone has a limit to wat they can take in.d moment that limit is stretched, the other side of d person manifests out of pain nd fustration which makes people think one is d bad nd irreponsible whereas d former is d real reason behind d reactions.

i had to walk away finally with my child and av moved on a happy person.

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
That is how my husband's Aunt married a failure of a Man . . .

He would beat her senseless over a flimsy excuse. My MIL (the woman's elder sister) tried to intervene and they used her to settle. See the woman accusing my MIL of trying to break-up her marriage. All because she advised her to leave an abusive man . . .

Ngwa nu fast forward to 36 years later . . . The woman had to pack her property and run after finding concrete evidence that her husband wanted to kill her. . . she suffered and toiled and took all the abuse for 36 YEARS!!!

The useless man nko? Carrying Uni girls up and down and sleeping with new girls every night in their marriage bed . . glad that he is finally free of a a 36YO marriage! sad sad

A useless man is a useless man . . there is nothing you can do to change that!

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Let's not make this about me Coogar . . . cos I know you have a tendency to digress when you have nothing of value to contribute!

there's nothing to contribute - the OP didn't ask anyone to contribute but like the tatafo that you are, you have already built a gossip mansion on the thread.

The essence of this thread is to hear the other side of the story. I expected you guys edging him on in his thread to eat your words . . . but Mba nu . . . like TYPICAL Nigerian men you dont want to admit you were wrong.

the essence of this thread is the exegesis of 2 adults behaving immaturely. the OP has confessed she's abused her partner and she got the deserved comeuppance. what else is there to admit? any woman that locks a man's shirt deserves a dirty slap!

Instead you are here throwing stones at a woman you see is very much hurting and suffering from the effects of an abusive relationship.

the same abusive relationship she was the main actor? if she had let the man wander off to go vent, would she have been abused? she was the primary aggressor - she deserves everything that got dished to her......

You guys should change oooh . . . There is God ooh . .

of course there's God & that's exactly why she got pummelled. next time, she would learn to keep her hands to herself. if a woman cannot win an argument with her tongue, she should walk away from it.

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
ephee:

u just said d real thing.only God knows wat happened btw the op nd d guy.

but no matter d reason a man shouldnt hit or abuse a woman.
i have been there and i can only speak for myself.

i endured a lot of rubbish for peace sake but instead of getting better it got worse coz he saw it as an avenue to manipulate nd abuse me verbally,emotionally and physically.

everyone has a limit to wat they can take in.d moment that limit is stretched, the other side of d person manifests out of pain nd fustration which makes people think one is d bad nd irreponsible whereas d former is d real reason behind d reactions.

i had to walk away finally with my child and av moved on a happy person.

I am so proud of you my sister . . . Not all of us would have that GUTS!!!

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:
That is how my husband's Aunt married a failure of a Man . . .

He would beat her senseless over a flimsy excuse. My MIL (the woman's elder sister) tried to intervene and they used her to settle. See the woman accusing my MIL of trying to break-up her marriage. All because she advised her to leave an abusive man . . .

Ngwa nu fast forward to 36 years later . . . The woman had to pack her property and run after finding concrete evidence that her husband wanted to kill her. . . she suffered and toiled and took all the abuse for 36 YEARS!!!

The useless man nko? Carrying Uni girls up and down and sleeping with new girls every night in their marriage bed . . glad that he is finally free of a a 36YO marriage! sad sad

A useless man is a useless man . . there is nothing you can do to change that!
A useless woman is also a useless woman. There's nothing the poor man can do about it sad we are both right. Game over
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't forget the guy himself is verbally abusive too at least he agreed small in his own write up even while claiming angel

Here:

I wish he could tell us what he said of her family. Chai

The guy is an abuser who was fed with his own medicine and he got out of control

Threading words with a woman n beating her again on top of it.
See the type of blows sef. Smh
Exactly, they were both trading words but the guy resorted to beating her up because he felt he was stronger.. mtcheeeeww

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
and when the person locks you up nkor? See I saw a gentle guy who always say he wouldn't touch a lady, I saw him beat his GF for the first time cos she locked him in and refused him to cool down even inside the room after almost an hour of begging from him and we the flat mates. I can't even imagine myself in that position. Oya imagine urself wink

Hmm na wa for d girl oo. I guess she is just used to violence me I cannot do gra gra and let some guy pound my face. I nor get power grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

there's nothing to contribute - the OP didn't ask anyone to contribute but like the tatafo that you are, you have already built a gossip mansion on the thread.

the essence of this thread is the exegesis of 2 adults behaving immaturely. the OP has confessed she's abused her partner and she got the deserved comeuppance. what else is there to admit? any woman that locks a man's shirt deserves a dirty slap!

the same abusive relationship she was the main actor? if she had let the man wander off to go vent, would she have been abused? she was the primary aggressor - she deserves everything that got dished to her......

of course there's God & that's exactly why she got pummelled. next time, she would learn to keep her hands to herself. if a woman cannot win an argument with her tongue, she should walk away from it.
the bolded got me laughing real hard hahahahahaha grin

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Exactly, they were both trading words but the guy resorted to beating her up because he felt he was stronger.. mtcheeeeww
pls read the guy's post. The lady abused him physically several times and he managed the situation till that moment she locked him up. Before you conclude wink

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

This guy would have beat her up eventually . . . whether she held his shirt or not. The guy was an abuser waiting to happen!

If you had the brain to read btw the lines, you would see that he is a controlling man . . who wants everything to be the way her decrees, down to the last T!

Who art thou woman to dare question him embarassed

Imagine the joy he got from beating her up, he had to open a thread just to brag. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

Hmm na wa for d girl oo. I guess she is just used to violence me I cannot do gra gra and let some guy pound my face. I nor get power grin
now you see that some ladies are just impossible. The girl had hit the guy frying pan on the head, abused his big aunty(over 4oyrs old) and many more. The guy didn't beat her up until that day she locked him inside and hid the key. And everyone would still expect him to be a gentle man if not he is termed "woman beater"

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

I equally hope he's not as violent as his online personality depicts

And to think he's judging this lady by her post not knowing how he projects himself on nl consistently

Abii oo always saying nasty stuff about women
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

This guy would have beat her up eventually . . . whether she held his shirt or not. The guy was an abuser waiting to happen!

If you had the brain to read btw the lines, you would see that he is a controlling man . . who wants everything to be the way her decrees, down to the last T!

Who art thou woman to dare question him embarassed

Imagine the joy he got from beating her up, he had to open a thread just to brag. undecided
see as you just dey assume things for inside your mind *smh... Read the OP post over and over again and deduce the kind of person she is. Abusive(both physically and otherwise), talkative, her friends got into her head, etc... And you still see no problem with that? Interesting

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I'm just wondering how she managed the beating. Me wey fear beating pass anything and guys are strong, one blow and you are down. I can't do what will warrant my man to beat me o, I will just faint. Me wey no get power.

They should go settle their differences if you ask me. The guy in question loves op IMO.

Op Pele. I don't even know what to say. Please take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
see as you just dey assume things for inside your mind *smh... Read the OP post over and over again and deduce the kind of person she is. Abusive(both physically and otherwise), talkative, her friends got into her head, etc... And you still see no problem with that? Interesting

Have I not said severally that OP dey Bleep up undecided

I could write an epistle on the things she did wrong I would NEVER use that as a justification for her to get beaten.

He had a choice, make her his wife or leave her . . . he did neither.

Even though he saw the wreck she was . . . even though she 'abused' him . . . he stayed on. . . and thinks she deserved to be beaten mercilessly? undecided

He has a daughter abi? How would he feel if someone punched her to the ground . . . . and then brags about it? undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Miraijj so you are lurking reading up the shit storm you created grin. Na wa for you oo, respond to us naa

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Have I not said severally that OP dey Bleep up undecided

I could write an epistle on the things she did wrong I would NEVER use that as a justification for her to get beaten.

He had a choice, make her his wife or leave her . . . he did neither.

Even though he saw the wreck she was . . . even though she 'abused' him . . . he stayed on. . . and thinks she deserved to be beaten mercilessly? undecided

He has a daughter abi? How would he feel if someone punched her to the ground . . . . and then brags about it? undecided
I suppose don leave this thread but my problem is with you stressing more on the guy's fault grin I personally think the lady is worse than the guy. Even their stories is one proof to make such judgment. Since your own husband tolerate more from you and he is a "rare breed" don't expect every man to be like that. We different.

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
pls read the guy's post. The lady abused him physically several times and he managed the situation till that moment she locked him up. Before you conclude wink
Oga, that guy is one hell of an abuser, he even had sex with her that same night. Who knows if he even forced the girl because no woman in her right senses will think of sex after being beaten up/disgraced in the public. . undecided
Seems to me the girl was vulnerable while with him..

I may be right to also say that the girl started being aggressive after the ugly experience with him..

Even his words while describing how he beat up the girl, he said "she never got enough"... who knows how mercilessly she was beaten. ...

I say it again, for a baby mama to walk away in this society where single moms are seen as bad examples, the situation must have been so bad and uncontrollable. .

btw, are you mcdokwe? because the way you go about quoting people and defending the guy is so suspicious undecided

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
I suppose don leave this thread but my problem is with you stressing more on the guy's fault grin I personally think the lady is worse than the guy. Even their stories is one proof to make such judgment. Since your own husband tolerate more from you and he is a "rare breed" don't expect every man to be like that. We different.
I think op posted out of anger. She sounds deeply hurt too and that's why the posted like that. Please go easy on her, no women would lock a man intentionally or should I say the story is not complete from from both ends.

Husband and wife matter them no dey too put mouth because before you go say jack now them go don settle and we won't be there o. smiley
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:

My husband is a 'saint' because he has NEVER laid his hands on me . . . the day he does, all the good he has done in the past will be swept away like yesterday's trash.

My point? Somethings are just wrong . . . no matter how you look at it!

The girl may not be a good person, but does she deserve to be beaten-up by a common baby daddy? In developed countries he will be in jail now for assault!

He should NEVER have beaten her up . . . That's just wrong.

And to say she deserved it is confirmation that he is indeed suffering from severe psychological problems. sad

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Miraijj:
Can you remember one heediot's thread where he was like, "I hit her, I regret it, She deserved it? Na me be the 'she'.

You see that beautiful woman, babyosisi, I don't know her from Adam neither did I run into her back in my days at Eden, God really imbued her with rare insight to see beyond the surface.

And those who think I need deliverance,I really do. Why don't I,when I allowed that sickled demented fellow into my beautiful life.

Ask him, he'ld tell you that a hundred cloned persons that are his exact lookalike no fit reach my feet!

That guy has got talent. He writes well, but Mba! No! He no go gree use am well. Na to dey flood NL with rubbish, dey look for who im go invite im pity party.

Ehen! Back to the matter on ground, I used to physically abuse you ehn? Anu! Do I have anything to tell you? Never! What do you even expect me to do with an expired entity? Bullshit am big time!
So you didn't tell the world that you took a two months plus baby to a neighbour's house about nine poles away and hurried to the market to buy milk and baby carrier because you didn't want her to suckle my 'stupid' breast. Okwa ya?

Why didn't you tell the world you were sexually harassing my friend in my presence when you thought I was deep asleep and it happened that she slept over?
Why didn't you? Why?

So you told a girl I was an ex while we were together because you were trying to chat her up on whatsapp?
My friends hate you to the end of the world! Yes! They couldn't imagine their friend (me of course) doomed for life all in the name of marriage nzuzu. I was too blind in foolish love to see what they were seeing.

And you thought you had totally gotten me especially with my having a child for you? Oh boy you lied big time!

Everyone calls me wicked! That I left this fellow because he is moneyless! That's their damning business! Do I owe them an explanation? Never! All those times I was hungry while heavily pregnant because of misplaced and ill-timed love, I was just being a fool,I was!

You know one thing about this type of fellows? They have a sweet deceptive tongue! So what do I do to protect myself from them? I use my brain, make more than enough money and learn to act like a mermaid.

Chai! I felt like poo poo... This guy would tell me to my face, "thanks, you taught me to explore sex". He would even call me an irresponsible girl whose parents abandoned because of her irresponsibility!

So you could call a girl you once dated to come sleep over and you had the effrontery to tell me?

He would tell me how I was vulnerable, and how he was the only person who could love me. You don love me finish na? I believed him. I believed I was responsible for all the problems we had.

Why would you talk to me anyhow in the presence of others in the name of being 'frank'?

I became a nervous wreck. Jesus! I was totally losing my self worth. A terrible part of me I never knew was there surfaced.

And to even think that this dude told me to write down everything about him I would love to have changed... In my mind I was like, "why would I when I would just waste my time, merely baring my mind for him to see, just as he had been using everything I call secret against me."

So as you can see, I no longer have any secret. I am as open as a newspaper, so you just seat tight, read and yes, enjoy, if there is anything enjoyable!

Then he insulted my father to his face! Chai! That was the last straw!

FINAL WARNING: If you send any other bastard sms to me again, Amadioha go reshuffle your fingers!

Life's more fulfilling and more promising without you! Oshi!

Thank you!
After I read his rubbish with fellow eediots hailing him I knew he was crazy
Thank God you woke up early
Imagine a man being the cause of your shame using it to taunt you kwa
Congratulate yourself for having the courage to leave,many don't

10 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Oga, that guy is one hell of an abuser, he even had sex with her that same night. Who knows if he even forced the girl because no woman in her right senses will think of sex after being beaten up/disgraced in the public. . undecided
Seems to me the girl was vulnerable while with him..

I may be right to also say that the girl started being aggressive after the ugly experience with him..

Even his words while describing how he beat up the girl, he said "she never got enough"... who knows how mercilessly she was beaten. ...

I say it again, for a baby mama to walk away in this society where single moms are seen as bad examples, the situation must have been so bad and uncontrollable. .

btw, are you mcdokwe? because the way you go about quoting people and defending the guy is so suspicious undecided
Looooooooooooolz* it amazes me you see nothing wrong in her. Well, am not mcdonald or whatever he is called... There is just one thing I hate to see or read or ear. Abusive women. And you all always hide under the "you know we women talk a lot" It gets me freaked out... And for the society thingy, comon I thought you people want feminism to grow? Equality ish, this is what you have to deal with grin stand criticism like a man, let's see how far you all can go in this present Nigeria... Problem*

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by ladyju(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm just wondering how she managed the beating. Me wey fear beating pass anything and guys are strong, one blow and you are down. I can't do what will warrant my man to beat me o, I will just faint. Me wey no get power.

They should go settle their differences if you ask me. The guy in question loves op IMO.

Lol.. my husband is well built and strong. If we are having argument, I stays close to d door. If I just hear that is enough! My dear I don near gate. I can't even imagine him slapping me. I will just faint. I wonder how people cope with abusive marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
bestestgirl:
looooool make I spread mat here o, lemme go and read

Modified: ehen, Mizmycoli, thank you for the link sef.
Babyosisi, please come o, come and see the other side of the story mbok!!

In the OP's defense, the guy kept on stressing that she was a good woman (she's low maintenance, abandoned her friends and family, truly loves him and had his child without giving the Papa even one glass of wine angry). on the other hand, the man seems to be a broke cheating abuser shocked shocked shocked
I am surprised that he expected her friends to like him.
Anyway, I wont say more until the guy has had a chance to refute the OP's claims. then and only then shall I ... angry

I have landed like land cruiser

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:

@bolded, grin grin grin grin..no be lie..

Nne, I can't endure beatings too oo... I'm naturally not strong, even while in sec school I avoided quarrels because no strength to fight...

Yeah, the guy loves her I think too..They should just resolve this privately instead of this whole nl thing, anyway that's what makes nl fun cheesy cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
ladyju:

Lol.. my husband is well built and strong. If we are having argument, I stays close to d door. If I just hear that is enough! My dear I don near gate. I can't even imagine him slapping me. I will just faint. I wonder how people cope with abusive marriage.
Lmao. My sister you are doing the right thing abeg, who wan die. grin and you know we women, our mouth sometimes fit make Lucifer vex bow to God. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

My husband is a 'saint' because he has NEVER laid his hands on me . . . the day he does, all the good he has done in the past will be swept away like yesterday's trash.

My point? Somethings are just wrong . . . no matter how you look at it!

The girl may not be a good person, but does she deserve to be beaten-up by a common baby daddy? In developed countries he will be in jail now for assault!

He should NEVER have beaten her up . . . That's just wrong.

And to say she deserved it is confirmation that he is indeed suffering from severe psychological problems. sad
there you go again... You forgot to mention how lousy and abusive she could have been... Good judgment... No one deserves physical abuse, also no one deserves to be abused verbally you need to comprehend the later. and I put it to you that if you campaign for woman to respect their tongue more instead of men to be gentle men. It will go a long way. But no you don't want that... Loooolz* pls pack your bag and go to America if you want such... For that perspective to work here we men have to agree to it but as you can see we don't so its not gonna work grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.