Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan (18712 Views)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice ndigbo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Adyrin(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bullhari in trouble.....
These are youths that have PVCs Ooº° unlike some rams chanting change without PVC!
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!!... Igbos can't vote an illiterate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by trayvon360: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
All I see are jobless youths trying to make another 4 years of unemployment curse to themselves.
yes and they are selling thier future to the clueless ones

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
the whole south east population multiply times 2, is not up to a quarter of the Northern population which is always SAI BABA
SAI Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by priscaoge(f): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
FORWARD EVER!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by authenticated: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
All I see are jobless youths trying to make another 4 years of unemployment curse to themselves.
let me advice you. The earlier you can and join the winning team the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
the whole south east population multiply times 2, is not up to a quarter of the Northern population who are always SAI BABA
SAI Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by seeker121(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
i rep team change

sai buhari
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by AJOT99(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by priscaoge(f): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
This is stale news. The SE will vote for GEJ.

What is the percentage of SE votes compared to the national vote? GEJ knows the SE very well, that is why he has done nothing for the region.
He spends 3 nights every week in the SW- why?

useless thread.

See PAINment cheesy cheesy...Slow down Bro, now take a deep breathe cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Funny thing is that even APC candidates for the National Assembly elections in Anambra state do not mention the name of Buhari during their rallies. Buhari is not being helped by the party in Anambra State.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Neplusultra(f): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by bondingman: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
TOTAL ABSOLUTE support for GEJ
Any youth that votes the acclaimed 73 yrs old ( actually much older) is selling youths leadership prowess to the aged.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by seeker121(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
plus over 60% frm south west which i am very sure it's going to be delivered according to opinion conducted so far.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Its 2k bribery na him dey work, useless people

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by SpencerLewis(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
ochejoseph:

The Youths of the South Eastern Geopolitical zone converged in Owerri the Imo state capital for the southeastern leg of the Youth Town hall Meetings Organised by the Directorate of Youth Mobilisation of the under the leadership of Rt Hon Abdullahi Maibasira.  

The youths who came in their thousands sang and dance as local musicians led them into a musical frenzy. Speaking at the Occasion the PDP National Youth Leader and director of the Directorate of Youth Mobilization of the PDP Presidential campaign Organization Rt Hon Abdullahi Maibasira ‎‎ Celebrated the Igbo nation for their industrious deposition and hard work  describing the South East as the most industrious  part of Nigeria.

He stated that the directorate was in the south East to campaign for a man who has done so much for the upliftment of the Nigerian youth and indeed the good people of the south.

The reminded the audience that the South East Was without an International airport until the wind of transformation blew  he also listed several infrastructural projects ongoing and completed including the Onitsha owerri which has drastically reduced the travel time between the two cities,Urging the Youths to come out en mass to cast the Votes for  President Jonathan and PDP a party he described as unifying factor in the nation's democratic experience.

‎Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha was was moved to tears by the massive show of support for the president and himself declared that the old days of slavery and  Bondage for the people of Imo state will soon be over.

He lamented the sorry state of education in Imo state describing the situation where the college of Medicine, the Faculty of  law ,department of engineering ,and all school of Nursing in the state operated without accreditation and recognition as unacceptable.

He also berated the Governor  Rochas Okorocha for sending his two sons In-law, the Secretary to the state Government and thugs to desecrate  the most sacred alter in imo state, the Assumta cathedral describing  the actions of his sons In-law and the thugs who beat and harassed  priests and the team clergy men from Abuja as disgraceful.

In his remarks The Deputy Director general of the PDP Presidential campaign Organisation and former governor of Anambra state Governor Peter Obi said that Imo state before Rochas had always come first in everything educational, not just in the south East but in the whole of Nigeria, wondering why the state is suddenly producing one of the worst WAEC and NECO results in the country under Rochas Okorocha. 

He went further to describe General  Buhari as an analogue politician  who does not even know the meaning or application of Facebook reminding the audience of  how Buhari locked up Ojukwu in Kirikiri Maximum Prison and till today had not been able to say what Ikemba's offence was! 
He went on to describe President  Jonathan as a man who loves and respects the Igbo nation as evidenced by the way he treated the Igbo people and the father of the Igbo nation while he was alive.

Governor Obi stated that the President ensured that Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu got the best Medical care when he was sick and when he finally died the President approved  an unprecedented  national funeral as a mark of honour for the Ojukwu.

"Is it the man who threw your father in jail that you will vote for or the one who took care of your father in life and in death " he asked As the youths responded with chants and solidarity songs in support of President Jonathan.

Leaders of youth groups who spoke at the event declared their total support for the president re-election, Other dignitaries who graced the occasion include former Governor of the state, The State PDP chairman, Chairman of the committee on Youth Mobilisation Chief Dennis Alonge-Niyi, all south east state and the  Zonal PDP Youth Leaders, Hon  Dagogo Jack‎, Hon Temple Chinedu Chika, Hon I onyekuliusi , ‎Several members of the Youth mobilisation Committee amongst many others 

Losers. They are may be mbaise pple supporting the already failed ambition of their thief thief broda Emeka Ihedioha.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Rawani: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
"It was a smooth drive from Lagos to Asaba. Then the story changed when we crossed the Niger Bridge and entered the Igbo heartland. From Onitsha to Awka was a sorry spectacle. Dilapidated and beaten up, the road was a clear testimony of the neglect the Igbos have been subjected to since the end of the civil war. We meandered our way on one lane with on-coming vehicles, trying to make sure we don’t end up in the ditch and trenches all over the road. And from Awka to Enugu was like going to hell. There was no road, no tarred pavements, nowhere to put your tyres on the road unlike what I saw in the western part of the country.

When I came back, I started thinking and asking myself some questions. What is it that the Goodluck administration has been able to do for the Igbos for their support of his administration? Are the Igbos better off now in the regime of Jonathan than during the administration of Obasanjo? Questions and more questions!"

http://larryoyims.com/2013/07/2015-what-have-ndi-igbo-gained-from-jonathan/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by trayvon360: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
authenticated:

let me advice you. The earlier you can and join the winning team the better for you.
they might be winning in terms. of ruining ur future But it will shock u to discover who the real winner is. Click like for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
The only region in Nigeria that resists change.
Home of kidnapping, armed robbery and 419. Unfortunately, they are alright with it
Till tomorrow they cry for an Igbo president. A mirage that will never actualize.
No wonder they go for Jonadunce.

Till tomorrow. its Sai Buhari
#apc

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by bondingman: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
toecyne:
the whole south east population multiply times 2, is not up to a quarter of the Northern population which is always SAI BABA
SAI Buhari
Its the same buhari, gej, south east, north in 2011 election, guess who won?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
realypostit:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://googleeasylearningit..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
U are really a useless fellow
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Every sane Nigeria must reject old certificateless general. No more going back to the status quo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will waste my Bin on buhari....
I must cast my vote on President GEJ***

Nah only President GEJ we know***

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Still under the leadership of 30 year old Sokoto-born Mai Basira. These people that think the Fulani want to come and continue their domination through APC have no idea what is going on in the PDP. I laugh grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224794_img20150318125013_jpeg4092eb81be572d33ffe8aa508bdbe7fe

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by isan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
I stand for change
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
dmyke:
Funny thing is that even APC candidates for the National Assembly elections in Anambra state do not mention the name of Buhari during their rallies. Buhari won't get up to 5% of the votes in Anambra State.

Buhari doesnt need the SE. All he requires is South West and the North. Let the Biafrans vote for the man who has done nothing for them

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Adyrin:
Bullhari in trouble.....
These are youths that have PVCs Ooº° unlike some rams chanting change without PVC!
Exactly my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Soreza:
We igbo have no choice na,buhari is not and never an option for us
U can't choose for all of us, I am igbo and I prefer buhari, na we anambra be de main igbo, the rest na fake

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ab4real15: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
XBLadez:
Do the total assessment, majority is on our side. Yes, even in APC states!
Go PDP

Go Agbaje

Go GEJ - 2019!!
in ur bad dreams
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Rekeb: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
What else do you expect. #change irrespective of what non discerning youths think.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
ceejay80s:
Its 2k bribery na him dey work, useless people
Cry well well you hear??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope / Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him / School Fees Receipts Filed By Yahaya Bello, $720,000 Allegations False - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.