Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan (18714 Views)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ab4real15: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
I stand for jonAthan
u mean Jonoting.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by loomer: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
size40:
Let the Ijaws do so too in 2030 when it will be the turn of the south East oooo

Oga, u too carry am go far, after Jonathan finish na igbo de enter....
No two ways

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by XBLadez: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
ab4real15:
in ur bad dreams
You'll live to witness it. After that u may kick the bucket, he-diot!
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Still under the leadership of 30 year old Sokoto-born Mai Basira. These people that think the Fulani want to come and continue their domination through APC have no idea what is going on in the PDP. I laugh grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224794_img20150318125013_jpeg4092eb81be572d33ffe8aa508bdbe7fe

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by demandtruth: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!!... Igbos can't vote an illiterate.

SE numbers combined with SS can't win the election for Jonathan.
What's hard to understand about that

The Presidential election will be determined in the SW and NC. Simple

99.9% votes from SE and SS for Gej can't override the votes GMB will get from NW alone
Then, there's NE votes in the bag for GMB already.

These noise from SE & SS, sincerely, will amount to nothing.

It's an illusion for anyone who's not in the SW states to delude themselves that Gej has any hope of scoring 40% much less winning.

Facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
bunch of ignorant youths..eating away their futures now..smh..neither of them has the idea or has any clue of what the future is for them and how bad the economy is..

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Aystarz: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
All I see are jobless youths trying to make another 4 years of unemployment curse to themselves.

Woe betide them if they succeed in this self-destructive path they're treading.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Idrismusty97(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!!... Igbos can't vote an illiterate.
....Lead by Mai Basira. A Sokoto born "certificateless Fulani" like you always say to buhari smiley. Shebi una wan rule 2019, we would see if you can vote yourselves in.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
popcykaylah:
bunch of ignorant youths..eating away their futures now..smh..neither if them has the idea of has any clue of what the future is for them and how bad the economy is..

Chai see painMENT.....na so i pain you reach embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by M4gunners: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
All I see are jobless youths trying to make another 4 years of unemployment curse to themselves.
What warranty do have that ur Certificate forger we provide job for them when he refuse a debate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
demandtruth:

[s]SE numbers combined with SS can't win the election for Jonathan.
What's hard to understand about that

The Presidential election will be determined in the SW and NC. Simple

99.9% votes from SE and SS for Gej can't override the votes GMB will get from NW alone
Then, there's NE votes in the bag for GMB already.

These noise from SE & SS, sincerely, will amount to nothing.

It's an illusion for anyone who's not in the SW states to delude themselves that Gej has any hope of scoring 40% much less winning.[/s]

Facts
Rubbish!... Was it only South East and South South votes that won the election for GEJ in 2011??...keep deceiving your self.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ab4real15: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
XBLadez:

You'll live to witness it. After that u may kick the bucket, he-diot!
the whole Igbo race are assholes,stewpid set of people.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
.[s]...Lead by Mai Basira. A Sokoto born "certificateless Fulani" like you always say to buhari smiley. Shebi una wan rule 2019, we would see if you can vote yourselves in[/s].
Shut up!... Go and tell this TRASH to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Idrismusty97(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Still under the leadership of 30 year old Sokoto-born Mai Basira. These people that think the Fulani want to come and continue their domination through APC have no idea what is going on in the PDP. I laugh grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224794_img20150318125013_jpeg4092eb81be572d33ffe8aa508bdbe7fe
Chai! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Is this what you call change?
kingthreat:
The only region in Nigeria that resists change.
Home of kidnapping, armed robbery and 419. Unfortunately, they are alright with it
Till tomorrow they cry for an Igbo president. A mirage that will never actualize.
No wonder they go for Jonadunce.

Till tomorrow. its Sai Buhari
#apc
change is when we see human being slaughtered and dumped at soka forest, we know Oyenusi pioneered armed robbery in nigeria, Shina rambo and godogodo took it to the highest level, if change is all about having your region as home of ritualist, then count my people out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Mcpadosky(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
ochejoseph:

They will GEJ till 2019
PDP and there lies Onitsha owerri road was not constructed by gej ooo. it was awarded by obj and it was completed under yaradua
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Adelebadmos(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
cool cool cool Balderdash!!!
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]
3months after march 28
* the Jonathan administration has emptied the treasury that why the nation is broke
6months later
*the minister youth and productivity Dino Malays was today caught on camera smoking weed
7months later
*jaiz bank is now the leading bank in Nigeria
8months later
*Nigerians are being denied access into UK France and USA however you don't need visa to visit Iraq Saudi etc
10months later
*the minister of work elrufai has ordered the demolition of AIT offices in abuja and Lagos so buharis cow can see space to graze
1year later
*buhari has converted his visit to the USA to an extended vacation but according to unconfirmed report,he is in an unstable condition at a London hospital
much later
* oby ekwesele opens up "there is a cabal there is a cabal"
much more later
*obasanjo writes letter to the government visits Jonathan in asylum

painted this picture for you so you can know the mistake you are about to make
change is already here and can't be promised by the same old crooks we know
[/size]
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Insignificant and inconsequential geopolitical entity call southeast.
GEJ is usurping your mandate to rule Nigeria and u guys r busy shouting
GEJ till 2015.

Una never see anything firsy
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Chai see painMENT.....na so i pain you reach embarassed
first of all there's no grammar like painment ! secondly you seem to be more blind and gullible than they are..
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by hensben(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ijaw slaves...
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Some of these yollloba boys are just senseless and lacks manners
ab4real15:
go and call your mom asshole

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by demandtruth: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rubbish!... Was it only South East and South South votes that won the election for GEJ in 2011??...keep deceiving your self.

Do you lack comprehension?

Gej is losing SW and NC which he won in 2011.
How's he going to add up the numbers when he can only win 2 regions.
Wake up from your slumber and stop thinking that a mere 7m & 10m votes will win this presidential election.

Delusion in when you stay in your village and think all tress are the same
SW votes belong to GMB. Get it!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
authenticated:

let me advice you. The earlier you can and join the winning team the better for you.

PEJ grammatical blunders
1. "Na only you waka come"...etc

Authenticated grammatical blunders
1. "the earlier you can and join the winning team" etc

like the clueless first lady like the supporters
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by XBLadez: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
ab4real15:
May thunder and brimstone visit ur entire clan tonight! Useless son of a cum-drinking mum! I have no time to go tribal with u but watch how ur life, together with those surrounding u, will become useless. Oloshious bastard!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
stop telling lies!!!!
under GEJ igfbo youths have gained FG employment to a degree nevr imagined in Nigeria. GEJ has also created an environemt which opens job daily. Just appreciate the rate of daily emplyment adverts on NL alone.

GEJ till 2019 and beyond

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Soreza(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
ceejay80s:

U can't choose for all of us, I am igbo and I prefer buhari, na we anambra be de main igbo, the rest na fake
listen my mum and dad are from anambra,orumba south local government,ufuma village. so watch it,I dare not say my fellow igbos from other states are fake,don't just bring tribalism into the igbo nation.Am a Nigerian and my state is anambra.real igbos that has not been bribed understand my point
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by infofta(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
The civil war between Igbos and Hausas continues. When will Nigerians learn to vote out of sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by munex007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
To these goofballs its not about competency its about my"Brother syndrome"..

If you want to fool an igbo man name yourself and 'Azikwe' and Draw a Graphic bridge on Paper...

#SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by greall12(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change. Sai baba.

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ab4real15: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Some of these yollloba boys are just senseless and lacks manners go and call your mom asshole
The rabid Dog u call ur mum.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:

LOL they even look bored and TIRED.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
publicenemy:
The ibos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. They would fall into pits with someone anyway related. Just becos this donnkey of a president added " Azikiwe " to his name now,he is their brother. Plus the ibos don't wannt anything hausa,regardless. They would rather let the country be dug into the ground by the clueless one.

Anyways, I don't see anybody declaring annyything for anyone in the photos.

LMAO @ DONKEY OF A PRESIDENT grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail / My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.