Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan (18710 Views)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2015
bondingman:

Its the same buhari, gej, south east, north in 2011 election, guess who won?

In 2011 there were 4strong parties - ACN, ANPP, CPC and PDP!! PDP was stronger then and d rest of the votes were divided among the remaining 3!! Now in 2015, there are only two strong parties! PDP is much more weaker, these other 3 parties have merged to form APC making them stronger!! APC would clear the votes in d Northwest which is more than the total votes in Southeast and Southsouth put together, APC would also clear d Northeast with ease!! Even if the Southwest and Northcentral votes are split 50/50 ( which is not possible cos buhari would win d two zones) Buhari would still come out with much higher votes!! The only way Jonathan would win this elections is if he rigs it!! #Gbam
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by cheruv: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Soreza:
listen my mum and dad are from anambra,orumba south local government,ufuma village. so watch it,I dare not say my fellow igbos from other states are fake,don't just bring tribalism into the igbo nation.Am a Nigerian and my state is anambra.real igbos that has not been bribed understand my point
he's not Igbo!
don't mind him
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2015
mikeansy:
thank you my brothers and sisters

PDP is our party of which our own illustrious son and one of our finest politicians Dr Alex Ekwueme was at the vanguard of its founding.

Let us sink or sail with our Party!!!!

And was ur 'Dr Alex Ekwueme' president under PDP for the 16yrs? NO! VP? NO!! He was just a 'Viewer' in the Party!! If Igbos were as smart as they usually say they are APGA would have joined ACN, CPC and ANPP to form APC!! that way igbos would have a better say in Politics than PDP!! if jona mistakenly wins after Jonathan na Hausa, after Hausa, Yoruba, then Hausa, then Efik, then Hausa, then urhobo, then Hausa, then itsekiri LOL!! Before e reach una ehn!! Igbo u're smarter than this....Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by cheruv: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Youngzedd:

Ijaws can never support the Igbos.

Forget those guys. What we need is freedom.

#Biafra
if ijaws think our support for Jonathan is to expect reciprocity then they're high on something.
we as Igbos believe in the ultimate..which is the red,black and green stripes_

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by demandtruth: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
I am not indulging in the fantasy that is more less the staple of people in this forum.

I have been living in Lagos for the past twelve years and know Lagos like the back of my right hand.

You can confirm my approximate statistics from APC officials.

The unrelenting quest for Igbo votes by candidates of the leading political parties in Lagos must be for a Lagos.

If not for the supposed endorsement of Jonathan by an Arewa group, can anybody recall the last time getting block votes from that community was of any consequence in Lagos?

It's crystal clear you don't understand what statistics is all about
You reside in an area where the Igbo tribes are most predominant and you latch on that premise that you are at minimum 35% of Lagos population.

Fill in the gap:

Igbo 35%
Hausas
Deltans
Edos
NC
Yoruba
Foreigners

Stop believing yoursself. Move from your cave.

These are the largest area in population in Lagos
Alimosho
Ketu
Ojo
Agege
Mainland
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Lanceslot(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2015
That's my people. #GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by maestroferddi: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2015
demandtruth:

You reside in an area where the Igbo tribes are most predominant and you latch on that premise that you are at minimum 35% of Lagos population.

Fill in the gap:

Igbo 35%
Hausas
Deltans
Edos
NC
Yoruba
Foreigners

Alimosho
Ketu
Ojo
Agege
Mainland
This is the challenge of teaching a child.

You have spell out everything in black and white.

Ketu/Mile 12 have at least 15% Igbo residents.

Mainland meaning Yaba, Ebute Meta, Somolu, Oshodi at least 10%

Ikorodu at least 10%

Alimosho: in Igando, Ikotun, Akesa, Idimu, Isheri and others, the Igbos constitute some 15%

Agege at least 5%

Lekki/Ajah at least 20%

Lagos meaning Idumota, Idumagbo et al at least 15%

Ojo: in Ilufe, Sabo-Oniba, Ajangba, Shibiri, Afromedia and some other communities, the Igbos constitute between 40 to 50% of the population.

Festac/Okota/Satellite Town: At least 30%

Surulere: Ojuelegba, Ikate, Lawanson, Ijesa et al, at least 20%.

Apart from the Hausas, the other sub-groups will struggle to exceed the million mark.

The Yorubas should constitute a little above 50% of the population of Lagos.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by demandtruth: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
This is the challenge of teaching a child.

You have spell out everything in black and white.

Ketu/Mile 12 have at least 15% Igbo residents.

Mainland meaning Yaba, Ebute Meta, Somolu, Oshodi at least 10%

Ikorodu at least 10%

Alimosho: in Igando, Ikotun, Akesa, Idimu, Isheri and others, the Igbos constitute some 15%

Agege at least 5%

Lekki/Ajah at least 20%

Lagos meaning Idumota, Idumagbo et al at least 15%

Ojo: in Ilufe, Sabo-Oniba, Ajangba, Shibiri, Afromedia and some other communities, the Igbos constitute between 40 to 50% of the population.

Festac/Okota/Satellite Town: At least 30%

Surulere: Ojuelegba, Ikate, Lawanson, Ijesa et al, at least 20%.

Apart from the Hausas, the other sub-groups will struggle to exceed the million mark.

The Yorubas should constitute a little above 50% of the population of Lagos.

Now take the average of the numbers % you reel out there

Don't be deceived by this your sentiment
50% for Yoruba
35% for Igbo
15% for the rest

Emotion is taking the better half of you
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by themano: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Rawani:
When asked the secret of his success in business, Warren Buffet, the contrarian American investor and twice the third richest man on earth, said that his success lies in the fact that, contrary to what we may have been taught in school, he does not scatter his eggs in many baskets. He puts all his eggs in one basket, but he watches that basket carefully.

Most Igbos, in their usual business manner, may have wittingly, or perhaps, unwittingly adopted this Buffeterian typology into politics by putting all their eggs in one PDP basket. But are they watching that basket carefully? What are they gaining or losing by this unusual political marriage?

You will know by March 29th
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by bondingman: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

In 2011 there were 4strong parties - ACN, ANPP, CPC and PDP!! PDP was stronger then and d rest of the votes were divided among the remaining 3!! Now in 2015, there are only two strong parties! PDP is much more weaker, these other 3 parties have merged to form APC making them stronger!! APC would clear the votes in d Northwest which is more than the total votes in Southeast and Southsouth put together, APC would also clear d Northeast with ease!! Even if the Southwest and Northcentral votes are split 50/50 ( which is not possible cos buhari would win d two zones) Buhari would still come out with much higher votes!! The only way Jonathan would win this elections is if he rigs it!! #Gbam
Check the results of 2011 election
Add up ACN, ANPP, CPC votes,
PDP votes surpasses them with a wide margin
GEJ is coming out victorious in this election, better get used to him as your president till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
bondingman:

Check the results of 2011 election
Add up ACN, ANPP, CPC votes,
PDP votes surpasses them with a wide margin
GEJ is coming out victorious in this election, better get used to him as your president till 2019!!

Tah!! Jonathan was the 'Darling' of Nigeria then (in 2011) i voted and campaigned for GEJ like a Madman, 1 in every 10 GEJ posters in Lagos in 2011 was my handwork!! They used d fact that he's a Xtian to sway us then!! Many ACN and ANPP members knew their candidates (Ribadu and Shekarau) couldn't win so they chose GEJ instead!! Oh boy!! this year pple don wise oh!! CPC was a one man party that's why Buhari couldn't penetrate the South!! APC is a Stronger brand and Now that d Options have been Narrowed, the battle is gonna be tougher!! GEJ didn't share dollars in 2011, he didn't organise any concert in Lagos for Musicians to perform, he didn't go from one Yoruba Monarch to another, he didn't need to abuse buhari in 2011 or Ask for his WAEC....why is he doing all that now? FEAR OF IMINENT DEFEAT!! why? because he has FAILED!! Change is coming.....
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
Must you hyperventilate like the juvenile you are?

Are we dealing with telling you what you want to hear or considering verifiable statistics?

I will waste more time disabusing your crass short-sightedness.

Oponu ni e
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
demandtruth:

Fill in the gap:

Igbo 35%
Hausas
Deltans
Edos
NC
Yoruba
Foreigners

Alimosho
Ketu
Ojo
Agege
Mainland

LOL!! Nice one bro!! please tell them oh!! because they own 90% of shops in Ladipo and Alaba int'l they think they're 50% of Lagos!!
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheruv:

if ijaws think our support for Jonathan is to expect reciprocity then they're high on something.
we as Igbos believe in the ultimate..which is the red,black and green stripes_

You are On Your Own!! O.Y.O!! LOOOOL!! If u think the Hardworking industrious Igbos in the Southwest, North, Southsouth and Outside Nigeria would leave their riches and properties and follow some set of hungry Bandits to go and form one mumu Biafra with you then you're a dreamer!! the late Ojukwu was100times smarter than Kalu who wants to ginger another Biafra breakaway yet he didn't succeed!!
i bu na gi onwe gi!!
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by bondingman: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

Tah!! Jonathan was the 'Darling' of Nigeria then (in 2011) i voted and campaigned for GEJ like a Madman, 1 in every 10 GEJ posters in Lagos in 2011 was my handwork!! They used d fact that he's a Xtian to sway us then!! Many ACN and ANPP members knew their candidates (Ribadu and Shekarau) couldn't win so they chose GEJ instead!! Oh boy!! this year pple don wise oh!! CPC was a one man party that's why Buhari couldn't penetrate the South!! APC is a Stronger brand and Now that d Options have been Narrowed, the battle is gonna be tougher!! GEJ didn't share dollars in 2011, he didn't organise any concert in Lagos for Musicians to perform, he didn't go from one Yoruba Monarch to another, he didn't need to abuse buhari in 2011 or Ask for his WAEC....why is he doing all that now? FEAR OF IMINENT DEFEAT!! why? because he has FAILED!! Change is coming.....
You are right
GEJ shares dollars now, organizes concerts in Lagos for musicians to perform, gone from one monarch to monarch, has abused buhari n asked for his Waec; that's called campaign strategy!
Its the extra efforts he's put into this election that will give him d 2.7million votes he got effortlessly in 2011 from south west.
PDP permeates every nook n cranny of this country; every interior village, and they play dirty atimes; giving out money n items to voters/inec officials even on election day and this sways voters-apc can't compete this.
GEJ is winning this election n I'll holla u on the 30th when he's announced winner
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
bondingman:

You are right
GEJ shares dollars now, organizes concerts in Lagos for musicians to perform, gone from one monarch to monarch, has abused buhari n asked for his Waec; that's called campaign strategy!
Its the extra efforts he's put into this election that will give him d 2.7million votes he got effortlessly in 2011 from south west.
PDP permeates every nook n cranny of this country; every interior village, and they play dirty atimes; giving out money n items to voters/inec officials even on election day and this sways voters-apc can't compete this.
GEJ is winning this election n I'll holla u on the 30th when he's announced winner

LOL!! all his negative campaign strategy is only making Buhari more popular!! his sharing taxpayer's money to fund his personal political ambition only magnifies the gross mismanagement of public funds and corruption under his tenure, APC can't compete financially because they don't have unlimited funds like PDP but one advantage they have is Jonathan's failure to Nigerians and they have capitalised on it so far!! In the southwest we would collect his money and vote for change, in the North they are solidly behind Buhari!! those are enough to vote Buhari in!! I like this mature political chat with you and yes I'll Holla u on the 30th!! I just hope the elections would be free and fair!! take care bro!
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by cheruv: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

You are On Your Own!! O.Y.O!! LOOOOL!! If u think the Hardworking industrious Igbos in the Southwest, North, Southsouth and Outside Nigeria would leave their riches and properties and follow some set of hungry Bandits to go and form one mumu Biafra with you then you're a dreamer!! the late Ojukwu was100times smarter than Kalu who wants to ginger another Biafra breakaway yet he didn't succeed!!
i bu na gi onwe gi!!
m na onye n'abughi nwafo Igbo ejiro okwu.ihere anaghi eme gi na i choro ka gi na ndi n'achoghi gi noro.akuko Biafra a naakwuni si n'ego ndi ahu I si n'achoghi ya cheesy
frankly I don't know why people from a certain part of Nigeria can't let Igbos be embarassed
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheruv:

m na onye n'abughi nwafo Igbo ejiro okwu.ihere anaghi eme gi na i choro ka gi na ndi n'achoghi gi noro.akuko Biafra a naakwuni si n'ego ndi ahu I si n'achoghi ya cheesy
frankly I don't know why people from a certain part of Nigeria can't let Igbos be embarassed

gi Biafra agaghị adiru onwa isii, aguu ga-ruchaa unu nile. igbo ala enweghị odi ugbo mmiri, otu i. na-aga ime azumahia? Be wise my friend!! Be careful what u wish for!! change is coming!!
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheruv:

gi Biafra agaghị adiru onwa isii, aguu ga-ruchaa unu nile. igbo ala enweghị odi ugbo mmiri, otu i. na-aga ime azumahia? Be careful what u wish for!! don't let d little hunger catching u today make u think stupidly like ur forefathers, be wise my friend....change is coming!! Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu / INEC Adopts Card Readers, Rules Out Electronic Results Transmission / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.