Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan (18708 Views)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by geophyscist: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
toecyne:
the whole south east population multiply times 2, is not up to a quarter of the Northern population who are always SAI BABA
SAI Buhari
A he goat thinks better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Soreza:
We igbo have no choice na,buhari is not and never an option for us

You can judge them by the way they talk....... U are a tribalist, hw has the igbo man who's the president impacted u life for gud? ... I can't blame u, I reserve my comment
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am a youth from the east, I do not endorse Jonathan for second term.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Ugosample(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Each time I read threads like this, i just feel sorry for this country. Silly comments flying left and right. there is no informed analysis.
Just a group of noise makers from both sides.
Do these noise makers even know the demographic composition of the voters in each region?
It's a pity
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol e pain u ? Mugu some other time don't write like a mad man else you shall be treated like people in soka forest
ab4real15:
The rabid Dog u call ur mum.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ibrahym47(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Shebi dem b ibo n we r in dolarization season
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by greall12(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yi Bo. dey vex ooo grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
size40:
Let the Ijaws do so too in 2030 when it will be the turn of the south East oooo

Ijaws can never support the Igbos.

Forget those guys. What we need is freedom.

#Biafra
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Is this what you call change? change is when we see human being slaughtered and dumped at soka forest, we know Oyenusi pioneered armed robbery in nigeria, Shina rambo and godogodo took it to the highest level, if change is all about having your region as home of ritualist, then count my people out of it.

While you're blabbing a Igbo girl just finished giving me one hell of a Blowjab like FFK once had from Bianca grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by youngmoneyeze: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
young tee http://www.naijapals.com/music/Young_Tee___To_Nite_Young_Tee-40915
wassup people download the hotest n latest single by y0ung tee tittle to nite.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by blackhope: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
It is futile attempting to influence or allocate blocs/groups (regions, religions, associations, tribes, interest groups etc) of votes to candidates regardless of their party, based on public announcements of 'group endorsements' or by bribing local 'respected' opinion leaders or distributing 11th hour gifts for stomach infrastructure, etc.

At the end of the day each individual will cast their lone vote with their PVC for whomever they decide to vote for on March 28.

And most people have already made up their minds.

The basis of their voting decisions is another matter entirely.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by azzima(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Soreza post=31759282]We igbo have no choice na,buhari is not and never an option for us[/quoteHEADLESS PEOPLE!!.......TOO SENTIMENTAL INSTEAD OF BEING POLITICALLY CALCULATING , THEY ARE BEING SLAVES TO A MORE LESSER AND POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT IJAWS. THE PRESIDENCY WILL NEVER REACH UNA SIDE TILL 2099. KEEP BEING THE WAY YOU ARE WHILE OTHERS MAKE YOU 3RD CLASS IMMIGRANTS OF OUR LOVELY COUNTRY OF NIGERIA.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Soreza(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

You can judge them by the way they talk....... U are a tribalist, hw has the igbo man who's the president impacted u life for gud? ... I can't blame u, I reserve my comment
am not a tribalist,Obama has not done anything for black Americans but go ask any black American they still want him there,why? CUS HE IS BLACK,am just speaking from history aspect till now the north and the east has always dislike each other,Ok tell me why an igbo man can't rule nigeria?? Nigerians are not tribalistic Yoruba ruled,hausa ruled,why not igbos??but we say hausa,igbo Yoruba are the main tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by maestroferddi: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
This is stale news. The SE will vote for GEJ.

What is the percentage of SE votes compared to the national vote? GEJ knows the SE very well, that is why he has done nothing for the region.
He spends 3 nights every week in the SW- why?

useless thread.
You are not smart.

You wouldn't be pooh-poohing Igbo votes if you were discernible to see that the Igbos have the highest non-indegenous votes in Nigeria.

The Igbos can boast of, at least, 1million voters in Lagos alone and some 1.8 million voters in the entire South West.

In the South South, there are about 1 million Igbo voters.

In the entire north, we are talking of at least 1.5 million voters.

Endeavour to talk from the position of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Soreza(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=azzima post=31794220][/quote]LOL,LISTEN YOU TRIBALISTIC INDIVIDUAL,IJAWS ARE FAR BETTER I MEAN FAR BETTER.FROM THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA TILL THESE DAY THE NORTHERN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MILLIONS OF SLAINED IGBOS BRETHREN,SHOULD I NAME Ok,biafra war,riot always in the north and igbos are always the victims,and u are telling me to vote for an Islamic northern,no no no,no way
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!!... Igbos can't vote an illiterate.
If u are calling buhari an illiterate, are u sure u knw the meaning of illiterate? If u don't u shud use ur dictionary before coming here to type the words u don't knw the meaning..... 65percent of igbos are illiterate that's y they are blinded by tribe#fools
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ndcide(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ ALL THE WAY.

WE SAY AN EMPHATIC NO!!! TO THE JANJAAAWEEEDS
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

If u are calling buhari an illiterate, are u sure u knw the meaning of illiterate? If u don't u shud use ur dictionary before coming here to type the words u don't knw the meaning..... 65percent of igbos are illiterate that's y they are blinded by tribe#fools
[size=15pt]Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol that's highest you go
kingthreat:

While you're blabbing a Igbo girl just finished giving me one hell of a Blowjab like FFK once had from Bianca grin grin grin
you know kids when they write, a yollloba man wins world cup whenever he sleeps with an Igbo babe, they see it as a great achievement while your women don't get us attracted cos of d..ts.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

What is the percentage of SE votes compared to the national vote? GEJ knows the SE very well, that is why he has done nothing for the region.

useless thread.

The SS and SE are under lock already. The SW is key to both candidates. It is common sense that Jona pays attention to SW, if he wants to stand a chance at all. He doesn't need to go to SS or SE as much. After the election, if he wins, he can show appreciation to all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
DrWise:
Very obvious that Jonathan would win the elections.

Y is it obvious? If its obvious y is he coming to lagos almost everiday to waste his dollars? I pity u and ur stats...... Its beta u wake up from ur dream.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by oluamid(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
seeker121:
plus over 60% frm south west which i am very sure it's going to be delivered according to opinion conducted so far.

Lol. Where exactly did you conduct this "opinion"?
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
does those youths look like pple who are supporting jonathan or is it not clear from the picture that they are young students pdp has bribed with money ask them to gather 4 no reasonable reason.. and begin to take pictures..lol...what meaningful affairs as youths have they gathered for?..to share kolanut?..lol.....i laff hard...i am an ibo man and i know how this kind of gathereng goes..there is no bases or substantial reasons 4 it...them no say pdp the rogue party go mumu share money 4 the end.. that na y them they ginger..u no dey see the scam? pdp wld wanna do any thing to lie to nigerians, just to claim supports..lol......oge mee ha voom na anya...thats wat they do,.. gather students who already know them as rogues, share money to dem with lies and take pictures..The ppl know them already.......Them go know watz up.......most ibos would hardly vote pdp or jonathan come 2015....watch...u think say pple are happy with him and the rogue party pdp...watch...march 28..loading...
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[size=15pt]Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]

I reserve my comment..... I can't blame u, u are jst like those opc guys asking for d sack of jega, pple who don't even knw the meaning of election... I jst pray u don't eat or destroy the future of ur unborn children cos of tribe and I'm not even sure u knw the meaning of certificate?
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by HzRF(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

useless thread.
This guy is pained

PDP youth doing d best going from one state to another telling d pple why gej must return
While they are doing propaganda
Later they and their retarded fans will say it was race rigged

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Imagine that apga traitor forming Ojukwu defender. How about the igbos very own UPP Chekwas Okorie? Not one imposter using ebele azikiwe to deceive the gullible.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by demandtruth: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are not smart.

You wouldn't be pooh-poohing Igbo votes if you were discernible to see that the Igbos have the highest non-indegenous votes in Nigeria.

The Igbos can boast of, at least, 1million voters in Lagos alone and some 1.8 million voters in the entire South West.

In the South South, there are about 1 million Igbo voters.

In the entire north, we are talking of at least 1.5 million voters.

Endeavour to talk from the position of knowledge.

You are very wrong on the SW figure
Are you by any means counting the Edo's & Deltans as Igbos?

Of all the non indigenous voters in SW, Igbo constitute only 17%. Edo & Deltans 14%, Hausas 22% ( the Hausas are far more than the Igbos in Lagos. Fact)
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Lol that's highest you go you know kids when they write, a yollloba man wins world cup whenever he sleeps with an Igbo babe, they see it as a great achievement while your women don't get us attracted cos of d..ts.

This one is a Biafran biatch from Imo state. You really don't wanna know what I turn your gals into. All Igbo girls wan come Lagos....lol
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Once detect a deranged fellow, I don't waste time
kingthreat:

This one is a Biafran biatch from Imo state. You really don't wanna know what I turn your gals into. All Igbo girls wan come Lagos....lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by waternogetenemy: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
We make bold our support for GEJ and have told all those willing to listen, that we support GEJ.

We will not apologise for supporting GEJ. Here we stand with GEJ

Let the whole world know that we support GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Ezemust: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
ceejay80s:

U can't choose for all of us, I am igbo and I prefer buhari, na we anambra be de main igbo, the rest na fake
why do u prefer buhari?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Caleycash(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
publicenemy:
The ibos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. They would fall into pits with someone anyway related. Just becos this donnkey of a president added " Azikiwe " to his name now,he is their brother. Plus the ibos don't wannt anything hausa,regardless. They would rather let the country be dug into the ground by the clueless one.

Anyways, I don't see anybody declaring annyything for anyone in the photos.
ntoo...go fall inside river Niger die...hahahahahahehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja / Lagos State Government Close Mile 2 To Tincan Island Ports For 2days For Repairs / Plateau Crisis, Conspiracy Against Federal Govt ―bauchi CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.