Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (25732 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little girl reading a letter she wrote for General Buhari

So touching

What is more touching and pathetic was arming a nine-year old little girl with a pre-crafted text to ridicule the sitting president, someone old enough to be her grandfather! I cannot imagine such a kid calling the president by name in more than one instances without the word "president" attached to it. The content of her speach(written by her mother, Mrs Benson) was meant to disgrace the president by APC. Opposition politics has never been this bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Sai baba
Wow! I always knew you had wisdom going for you. tongue
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Which dstv channel is showing this?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Lekmokson34: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
I WAS HERE WT GMB.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
can't wait till march 28 so my vote can be my voice to put an end to jona's waste of public funds and to change that statement that says stealing is not corruption. #vote GMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Bowaley17(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Buhari playing the role of president this days.

I will happy if this man win the election because I can see the element of of truthfulness in him.

Wish you success in this ambition.

Sai Buhari.
Amen
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by tola9ja: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=18pt]GENERAL MUHAMMADU[/size] ASIWAJU OLANREWAJU OMOJOJU [size=18pt]BUHARI[/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience

That's a lie. Only Wole Soyinka's video (where he was attacking the First Lady) was shown to the audience. Don't come here to tell us Vegetable soup is the same as bitterleaf soup.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Fulba(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
The APC Presidential Candidate- General Muhamadu Buhari is holding an interactive session with Nigeria women at Victor Island Lagos today 19/03/2015.

The General will use this opportunity to outline his vision for the role of women and how Nigerian women can be empowered to achieve their full potentials.

Pictures of the events below

Guys, just out of curiosity. Why does Mohammad Buhari have "General" in front of his name if he's not coming as a military leader anymore? I was thinking that word "General" was military derived during his time in the military, isn't it?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Bowaley17(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little girl reading a letter she wrote for General Buhari

So touching

pls can u post whats in the letter here for us
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by joystickextendr: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
okay

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
the useless mallam buhari was just speaking gworo gworo english; i could not even decipher what he was talking. nonsensse

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

[s]That's a lie. Only Wole Soyinka's video (where he was attacking the First Lady) was shown to the audience. Don't come here to tell us Vegetable soup is the same as bitterleaf soup[/s].

Why are you so embittered today? Have you not had breakfast? Calm yourself down

Get your PVC and vote Buhari cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by walexGodson(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
I think I prefer this format of continuous engagement with various interest groups to the one-off show of debate the PDP was strenuously asking the General to participate which he refused to give to them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Medley:
nollywood is out of GMBs plan if elected,he clearly does not have any idea of how to make a very large industry as fashion,movies,theatre profit our economy,unlike GEJ that granted them grant.

He keeps talking about power,corruption and insecurity as the solution for everything,without further clarification and inputs. Fashola had to help him out on way he intends to help the movie industry.

He's not there yet, besides, you dont expect him to have answers to all things, hence the reason they have ministers and advisers for different departments.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Bhella5(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

That's a lie. Only Wole Soyinka's video (where he was attacking the First Lady) was shown to the audience. Don't come here to tell us Vegetable soup is the same as bitterleaf soup.
Hehe...pepper demm! U seem hurt that Soyinka could grace such a magnificent programme eh? Here is a chilled water. You need it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:

P lease

V ote

C hange

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

What is more touching and pathetic was arming a nine-year old little girl with a pre-crafted text to ridicule the sitting president, someone old enough to be her grandfather! I cannot imagine such a kid calling the president by name in more than one instances without the word "president" attached to it. The content of her speach(written by her mother, Mrs Benson) was meant to disgrace the president by APC. Opposition politics has never been this bad.

There was nothing in the text-speech she gave that insulted the sitting government, stop this mis-information.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:

Bitter for puncturing a lie from Lai Mohammed's trainee?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience
No Wole Soyinka was not there. They played the video of his past comments. Please do not mislead.

Why is it that Buhari could not address the audience? Why did you have play his new year message for his address?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:

ALL NA WASH. ELECTIONS ARE NOT DONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. CAPITAL DISGRACE AWAITS YOUR LIKES
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
agabaI23:
No Wole Soyinka was not there. They played the video of his past comments. Please do not mislead.

Why is it that Buhari could not address the audience? Why did you have play his new year message for his address?

Who claimed that WS was there?

Get your PVC and vote for change cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by GoldCircle: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

If this is true, then it is very unfortunate. We play politics with every damn thing. The little girl's mother has just allowed her daughter to be used as part of a larger scheme which she (the mother) cannot fathom where/how it will end. While there's nothing wrong in a little girl writing an open letter, the ruling PDP might pick up this issue and flog the living daylight out of it thereby splashing the identity and privacy of the little girl all over the media. And as you and I know, anything that goes viral nowadays remains online for a very long time albeit eternity. Events such as these have implications on the lives of little ones who may eventually grow up not wanting to have anything to do with politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good for him & APC but.......

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
agabaI23:

Buhari didn't address the audience? then who did the addressing? or do we have 2 Buharis?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by akinbobola3: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Sai baba
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
GoldCircle:

If this is true, then it is very unfortunate. We play politics with every damn thing. The little girl's mother has just allowed her daughter to be used as part of a larger scheme which she (the mother) cannot fathom where/how it will end. While there's nothing wrong in a little girl writing an open letter, the ruling PDP might pick up this issue and flog the living daylight out of it thereby splashing the identity and privacy of the little girl all over the media. And as you and I know, anything that goes viral nowadays remains online for a very long time albeit eternity. Events such as these have implications on the lives of little ones who may eventually grow up not wanting to have anything to do with politics.

ASK HIM TO FIRST PASTE THE FULL TEXT OF THE SPEECH.

THAT IS THE MOST LOGIC THING TO DO.

IT IS AFTER GOING THROUGH THE TEXT THAT YOU CAN BE MAKING OTHER COMMENTS.

ELSE, IT WILL BE MORE OF SENTIMENTS THAN LOGIC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library / Loved Up Photo Of Wike And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.