Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (25733 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by chiomashine: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little girl reading a letter she wrote for General Buhari

So touching

Keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLUJAY4REAL: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennygee:
How many women are there?

Cause i am seeing so many men also.

Or are those men accepting to be women or is the chat not exclusive to women?

I think say na me alone make that observation ooo! The real women are @ mama Peace PDP presidential rally presently going on in Lagos.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by chamboy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

That's a lie. Only Wole Soyinka's video (where he was attacking the First Lady) was shown to the audience. Don't come here to tell us Vegetable soup is the same as bitterleaf soup.
Ar u a lion
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
The topic of this article mention Women but
When did Men become Women?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by kinzation(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin[i][/i] Choi dts my buhari....
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvvs:

Buhari didn't address the audience? then who did the addressing? or do we have 2 Buharis?

Why are you wasting your time with Agaba123? The guy is student of Dr Jonathan so you can imagine the poor quality of his education

Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

I think say na me alone make that observation ooo! The real women are @ mama Peace PDP presidential rally presently going on in Lagos.

WHERE SUGAR (DOLLARS) IS, YOU SEE ANTS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by jide333(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
angrybird007:
grin cheesy kiss tongue
TANOIDS how market embarassed

Sincerly only OUR GENERAL pose and smile can make me vote for him.
The way he carries himself like a leader makes me love him.
Not to talk of his INTEGRITY,DIGNITY,stand on CORRUPTION,HUMBLENESS,his AISHA BUHARI cheesy kiss
Unlike someone that can't even smile like a president angry
#NEVERAGAIN

SEE GAY ooh... looool you're truly a gay i swear!! No kill d old man ooh
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience

The Prof was there?

This is another heart breaking news for the opposition camp.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by jide333(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
paid apc women members... what are those men doing there with them? men even plenty pass the women...
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Kingspin(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Haa, People doing what they cannot do after election. Never again shall the media or internet be used to imposed on us whom to vote. Pls allow Buhari to intelligently pass his visionary message to change Nigeria very fast .The man should be set free to convince us on his plan. Media propagandism, let Buhari sell himself to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Dee60: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Very very civilized, and very much unlike our other friends who seem to parade and breathe a lot of hooliganism here and there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by dustydee: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

What is more touching and pathetic was arming a nine-year old little girl with a pre-crafted text to ridicule the sitting president, someone old enough to be her grandfather! I cannot imagine such a kid calling the president by name in more than one instances without the word "president" attached to it. The content of her speach(written by her mother, Mrs Benson) was meant to disgrace the president by APC. Opposition politics has never been this bad.
I wish you'd say the same about FFK, Patience Jonathan and those PDP minions that have been insulting Buhari and other APC supporters. You can't pick and choose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
whatever, whether he joins the women in selling pomo, the children in playing boju boju or join the beggars to sleep under the bridge all I know is nothing for him. His time has passed he should go and rest.

GEJ tilllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
kingbasil:
The image buhari presents at the town hall meeting is truly remarkable but not good enough for the president of this great country.... Goodluck till 2019....

Common brother!

If he put up a remarkable image, why was it not good enough.

Let's join hand and make GMB our next president. We deserve better than the current leadership PDP is giving us.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
jide333:
paid apc women members... what are those men doing there with them? men even plenty pass the women...

I WONDER WHY BUHARI THAT IS NOT A WOMAN IS THERE.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

What is more touching and pathetic was arming a nine-year old little girl with a pre-crafted text to ridicule the sitting president, someone old enough to be her grandfather! I cannot imagine such a kid calling the president by name in more than one instances without the word "president" attached to it. The content of her speach(written by her mother, Mrs Benson) was meant to disgrace the president by APC. Opposition politics has never been this bad.

The sitting President and his wife are ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Manred0(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
So presidential.
Sai Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
GoldCircle:

If this is true, then it is very unfortunate. We play politics with every damn thing. The little girl's mother has just allowed her daughter to be used as part of a larger scheme which she (the mother) cannot fathom where/how it will end. While there's nothing wrong in a little girl writing an open letter, the ruling PDP might pick up this issue and flog the living daylight out of it thereby splashing the identity and privacy of the little girl all over the media. And as you and I know, anything that goes viral nowadays remains online for a very long time albeit eternity. Events such as these have implications on the lives of little ones who may eventually grow up not wanting to have anything to do with politics.

You have just hit the nail on the head. Using an innocent 9-year old kid for propagandry or political theatry against one's number one citizen can be absurd. How will she feel at age 17 when she fully realises how she has been co-opted by her parent(s) to ridicule an elder and her former president. Many youths of today are paying for the misdeamenours of their parents and grandparents.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Medley:
nollywood is out of GMBs plan if elected,he clearly does not have any idea of how to make a very large industry as fashion,movies,theatre profit our economy,unlike GEJ that granted them grant.

He keeps talking about power,corruption and insecurity as the solution for everything,without further clarification and inputs. Fashola had to help him out on way he intends to help the movie industry.

Firstly, if corruption is tackled successfully, at least 50% of Nigeria's problem is solved.

Secondly, Fashola is surely part of the regime when GMB becomes our president. A president needs not be a Mr. Know-All
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by ugojaysly(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
I didn't get that part where the little girl couldn't read the letter she purportedly wrote...GMB should wait till 2019...GEJ is still at wok
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by philips70(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

Did you watch "president" Jonathan sitting and smiling whilst Gordons the comedian take GMB to the cleaners the other day? Have you watched all the insults on GMB from podium to podium by the "president" and his wife since the campaigns began? Have you read all the deadly missives from Fayose and FFK on GMB for the past one month? Or Hypocrisy is just your middle name? Lay your bed how you want to lie on it. He who lives in glass houses don't throw stones. APC have been too lenient on this bunch of jokers in my opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
dustydee:

I wish you'd say the same about FFK, Patience Jonathan and those PDP minions that have been insulting Buhari and other APC supporters. You can't pick and choose.

You don't seem to get it. We are taiking about a 9-year old kid been used to abuse an elder cum sitting president. Don't you know its spiritual and natural implications?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by jay44(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
d present goverment is triving on falsehood. chunnig out ridiculous facts and figures of dia "achievements" dats has little or no effects on d majority of d masses. i av decided to giv GMB a try.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
philips70:

Did you watch "president" Jonathan sitting and smiling whilst Gordons the comedian take GMB to the cleaners the other day? Have you watched all the insults on GMB from podium to podium by the "president" and his wife since the campaigns began? Have you read all the deadly missives from Fayose and FFK on GMB for the past one month? Or Hypocrisy is just your middle name? Lay your bed how you want to lie on it. He who lives in glass houses don't throw stones. APC have been too lenient on this bunch of jokers in my opinion.

You are so silly! Are you equating FFK, Fayose and Gordons with a nine-year old? These are grownups who can bear the consequence of their actions and inactions now and in the future. What has happened to your sense?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

You don't seem to get it. We are taiking about a 9-year old kid been used to abuse an elder cum sitting president. Don't you know its spiritual and natural implications?

PLEASE STOP THAT SPIRITUAL ASPECT.

DISCUSS ISSUES AND LEAVE THAT NEW ASPECT OUT OF IT.

HAS GOD EVER ENDORSED STEALING OR CORRUPTION?

STOP USING GOD WHEN IT ONLY SUITS YOU.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

You are so silly! Are you equating FFK, Fayose and Gordons with a nine-year old? These are grownups who can bear the consequence of their actions and inactions now and in the future. What has happened to your sense?

CAN YOU JUST SEE HOW GOD JUST APPROVED YOU CALLING HIS HANDIWORK SILLY?

pEOPLE pECIEVING pEOPLE (THEMSELVES), PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by skentelelady(f): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

What are you insinuating?

RESPECT?

I think it is reciprocal regardless the age grin

Period lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by philips70(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

How old are you? How are you bearing the consequence of all your idiotic rants on this anonymous forum? Leave the little girl who idiots like you have sold her future to chart a better course for herself and her likes. She reads online how slowpokes of your type and the Gani Adams, FFks, Fayoses etc are mortgaging their future for a pot belly of today and she has decided to take it into her own hands. Anumanu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by calmdownplease: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nairaland i sincerely love your good works for reporting everything that happens in Nigeria with facts of either pictures or videos. TND

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Image123(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

What or where is the ridicule boda Ola? Uncle, popular figures are usually referenced by their names, it's not disrespect. Okocha, Obama, Buhari, Fashola, Bill Gates, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Messi, Omotola, RMD etc. Boda Ola, let's outgrow village mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loved Up Photo Of Wike And His Wife / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.