Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (25731 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari's speech was played

embarassed embarassed embarassed, I am ashamed for you. you're now a confirmed liar! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
cold:
Buhari and women in the same sentence shocked ? Must be a cold day in hell

Have you seen his wife and daughters?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by nagoma(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulba:

Guys, just out of curiosity. Why does Mohammad Buhari have "General" in front of his name if he's not coming as a military leader anymore? I was thinking that word "General" was military derived during his time in the military, isn't it?

The same reason why Jonathan has Dr. Attached to his name and Jega has Professor attached to his own name.
You can also have JAMB attached to your name - assuming that you passed their exams.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by mcquin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

What is more touching and pathetic was arming a nine-year old little girl with a pre-crafted text to ridicule the sitting president, someone old enough to be her grandfather! I cannot imagine such a kid calling the president by name in more than one instances without the word "president" attached to it. The content of her speach(written by her mother, Mrs Benson) was meant to disgrace the president by APC. Opposition politics has never been this bad.

Did the little girl call GEJ a mad man or a clown? Was anything written not factual? Is it untrue that a lot of challenges including corruption and terrorism is taunting us at this moment? Niccur staet your crux against what she said in that write-up. Pls quote her.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by mcquin(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

What is more touching and pathetic was arming a nine-year old little girl with a pre-crafted text to ridicule the sitting president, someone old enough to be her grandfather! I cannot imagine such a kid calling the president by name in more than one instances without the word "president" attached to it. The content of her speach(written by her mother, Mrs Benson) was meant to disgrace the president by APC. Opposition politics has never been this bad.

Pls tell me the opposition we ever had. APGA when de adopt another party president abi na labour when no get reach 2 governors? Which opposition was able to shake the party in power to sit up to its responsibility in 6wks that it cut tariff by half,cut fuel price,pay compensation to immigration victims? Na ApUGA cause am.

Pls don't be blinded by hate;recognize the efforts of the opposition.

Meanwhile I await your reply on how the president wz insulted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by agabaI23(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvvs:

embarassed embarassed embarassed, I am ashamed for you. you're now a confirmed liar! embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm sorry for the disappointment. May be he finally spoke at the end as in address the crowd apart from answering questions. The speech that was delivered after Fashiola's speech, it is that one, it was played. If you listened well and was not busy shouting say baba, you would have seen where he said people should vote for him come February 14.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
kingbasil:
The image buhari presents at the town hall meeting is truly remarkable but not good enough for the president of this great country.... Goodluck till 2019....
^good starter bt bad finisher

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
agabaI23:
I'm sorry for the disappointment. May be he finally spoke at the end as in address the crowd apart from answering questions. The speech that was delivered after Fashiola's speech, it is that one, it was played. If you listened well and was not busy shouting say baba, you would have seen where he said people should vote for him come February 14.

you have a bad eye, bad tv, no tv, a bad liar or everything together.

Pick one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Almightyperes:
If nigerians cant be free to ask GMB in town hall meeting how can they ask him when he becomes president. I believe town hall meetings are interactive to ask and answer

TANoids detected but itz allowd.gringrin

#Sai Sai Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by abumuwaffaq2013(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennygee:
How many women are there?

Cause i am seeing so many men also.

Or are those men accepting to be women or is the chat not exclusive to women?
Weeeeeeeeeeeee, see Ajuju oo(question). Ngwanu she needs osisa oooo(answer)
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by knowledgeable: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
stevikenna:
NIGERIA NEEDS A MAN WHO WILL CURB INSECURITY,CORRUPTION
A MAN WHO WILL DEFEND WOMEN RIGHTS
ONLY ONE MAN I KNOW
SAI BUHARI
#IHAVEDECIDED

GEJ is already ahead of him in that regard, his appointment of women and the marginalized is second to none. Insecurity is a coy on his transformational agenda, but he is handling it now to the dismay of the opposition. Corruption, although very complex but he is dealing with it squarely. GEJ till 2019!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abeg wetin dey for Amaechi Nyansh??
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by knowledgeable: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Medley:
nollywood is out of GMBs plan if elected,he clearly does not have any idea of how to make a very large industry as fashion,movies,theatre profit our economy,unlike GEJ that granted them grant.

He keeps talking about power,corruption and insecurity as the solution for everything,without further clarification and inputs. Fashola had to help him out on way he intends to help the movie industry.

Are you kidding me?, Nollywood, Echo Atlantic City, fashion industry, social media and etc are all haram if you don't know. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvvs:

you have a bad eye, bad tv, no tv, a bad liar or everything together.

Pick one.
I will pick one but first can you tell me which of the addresses? is it the one after Fashiola's speech or another?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by lifemost1: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where is Tinubu and his stooge.........Osinbajo
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2015
agabaI23:
I will pick one but first can you tell me which of the addresses? is it the one after Fashiola's speech or another?

If you watched the program from start to finish, you would have seen Buhari sitting at the back of the small girl while she was reading her letter, after that Buhari was there all through the questions and answers session and he was there answering questions and taking notes.

Fashola spoke at the toll end of the program which was on the issue of Nollywood.

Now, pick one!
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
freshcvvs:

If you watched the program from start to finish, you would have seen Buhari sitting at the back of the small girl while she was reading her letter, after that Buhari was there all through the questions and answers session and he was there answering questions and taking notes.

Fashola spoke at the toll end of the program which was on the issue of Nollywood.

Now, pick one!
I know Buhari was there. Fashiola spoke first to welcome the guest in the absence of fayemi. Then the broadcast and then Amaechi. Thanks for confirming he did not address the crowd. I will now create the thread I wanted to create.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by freshcvvs: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
agabaI23:
I know Buhari was there. Fashiola spoke first to welcome the guest in the absence of fayemi. Then the broadcast and then Amaechi. Thanks for confirming he did not address the crowd. I will now create the thread I wanted to create.

grin grin grin grin, when you say he didn't address the crowd, what address are you talking about? grin grin grin

Hope you know what questions and answers question stand for?

i can boldly say you're suffering from:

A bad eye, bad tv, no tv, a bad liar or everything together.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by fresh15: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari doesn't believe in working with women.He even said that the seat of the first lady should be scrapped.He underestimates the strength and abilities in women that can be useful in governance.He should not try to deceive Nigerians because we know who he is-clueless
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by agabaI23(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
freshcvvs:

grin grin grin grin, when you say he didn't address the crowd, what address are you talking about? grin grin grin

Hope you know what questions and answers question stand for?

i can boldly say you're suffering from:

A bad eye, bad tv, no tv, a bad liar or everything together.

Questions and answers come after a speech or a lecture. He did not address the crowd but answered questions from the crowd. Why did they have to play his tape while he was there?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
fresh15:
Buhari doesn't believe in working with women.He even said that the seat of the first lady should be scrapped.He underestimates the strength and abilities in women that can be useful in governance.He should not try to deceive Nigerians because we know who he is-clueless

I would not blame him too much if you take what PEJ is currently doing into consideration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" / Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.