Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,073 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (25737 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by cold(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari and women in the same sentence shocked ? Must be a cold day in hell

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by bdolaniyi: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gen. Buhari is making positive impact in the lives of Nigerians, at least trying to do the best he can while he still have the chance, not like the evil genius who destroy this nation and is still trying to bring it down. It is time for God to visit this evil genius to show him that He rules in the affairs of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by 400billionman: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
EFFORT IN FUTILITY...

I pity him, 3 time election loser.

GEJ places the final nail on his Presidential electoral coffin.

Tell Buhari that fulanis are killing innocent children in BENUE..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by picaso77: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Buhari playing the role of president this days.

I will happy if this man win the election because I can see the element of of truthfulness in him.

Wish you success in this ambition.

Sai Buhari.
you just spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience
grin grin grin

APC and lies

Prof did not address any crowd. That video was downloaded from youtube; and recorded sometime in 2013/2014

NOTE: I watched the event via Channels tv.

LIE is not good for your health; fear God and stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by picaso77: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
kingbasil:
The image buhari presents at the town hall meeting is truly remarkable but not good enough for the president of this great country.... Goodluck till 2019....
you almost said the truth
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by toobby(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi right from birth has no posture
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Image123:

What or where is the ridicule boda Ola? Uncle, popular figures are usually referenced by their names, it's not disrespect. Okocha, Obama, Buhari, Fashola, Bill Gates, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Messi, Omotola, RMD etc. Boda Ola, let's outgrow village mentality.

By a 9-year old in our clime?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

By a 9-year old in our clime?

Is there a problem in calling him Goodluck Jonathan? Surely she must have addressed him as president somewhere in the same speech.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by OLADD: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
philips70:

How old are you? How are you bearing the consequence of all your idiotic rants on this anonymous forum? Leave the little girl who idiots like you have sold her future to chart a better course for herself and her likes. She reads online how slowpokes of your type and the Gani Adams, FFks, Fayoses etc are mortgaging their future for a pot belly of today and she has decided to take it into her own hands. Anumanu!

You are mad. I am old enough to defend any comment I made on nairaland.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Is there a problem in calling him Goodluck Jonathan? Surely she must have addressed him as president somewhere in the same speech.

OLAAD WILL NEVER POST THE TEXT OR THE VIDEO EVIDENCE,

WHY? HE KNOWS HIS SENTIMENTS WILL BE BURSTED.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

THE GIRL JUST READ THIS DANCE OF MACABRE.

YOU HAVE SEEN THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN?

FACE ISSUES AND LEAVE GOD, BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOT APPROVED OF HIM.

BRINGING HIM INTO IT IS LIKE USING HIM.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Popemax(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:

Why are you wasting your time with Agaba123? The guy is student of Dr Jonathan so you can imagine the poor quality of his education

Sai baba
buhari is so dry can't imagine myself calling him my president never!!
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by philips70(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

Yes, I am MAD at idiots like you.

For your information that little girl's IQ might be bigger than yours that's evidently deficient.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by criminalmindz: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
If its God's will for Buhari to rule Nigeria again let it come to pass for His(God) word never fails. But if it's not Then it won't happen....
#GIVEBUHARIACHANCE
#SAI BUHARI
ITS ONLY THE DEVILS WISH FOR BUHARI TO RULE NIGERIA. GOD WONT ALLOW THAT

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
criminalmindz:

don't judge a man by the past.... be sincere: ain't you tired of this present govt
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Medley:
nollywood is out of GMBs plan if elected,he clearly does not have any idea of how to make a very large industry as fashion,movies,theatre profit our economy,unlike GEJ that granted them grant.

He keeps talking about power,corruption and insecurity as the solution for everything,without further clarification and inputs. Fashola had to help him out on way he intends to help the movie industry.

Who told you he is the one who want to rule this country , he is a figure head
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
BiHung:

U r not alone.

Whenever Buhari holds a mic...my heart always gets into my mouth...
Funny enough..i am not looking for an english orator but a sincere leader..
Sai Baba

Exactly!
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
kingbasil:
The image buhari presents at the town hall meeting is truly remarkable but not good enough for the president of this great country.... Goodluck till 2019....

Lamentations of a paid Tanoid......
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
criminalmindz:

How can you someone with a criminal mind know what is on Gods mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Desmondkk(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yea!that's our president always doing the right thing at the right,no shaking we dey wit u nothing dey happen aso rock we go....because change is inevitable #sai baba Buhari d liberator
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Popemax:
buhari is so dry can't imagine myself calling him my president never!!

But you are ok with calling a man who says on national TV that if 1o dollars go missing America will know your president.

were you born this way or you are just being daft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by fortunella: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is the time for Africa to wake up to the truth and realities on the ground. Afica's largest party symbolised by the big umbrella has the capacity to accommodate everybody and is set to yet again claim victory at the polls however the opposition party APC sensing it's impending loses is quick to spread falsehood as a means to cause confusion and create anarchy.

The APC presidential candidate,General Muhamadu Buhari is holding an interactive session with Nigeria women at Victor Island Lagos today 19/03/2015.

The General will use this opportunity to outline his vision for the role of women and how Nigerian women can be empowered to achieve their full potentials.

Pictures of the events below[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by dustydee: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
OLADD:

You don't seem to get it. We are taiking about a 9-year old kid been used to abuse an elder cum sitting president. Don't you know its spiritual and natural implications?
I have not read the contents of her speech to know if she was abusive but I have heard FFK, Mrs Jonathan and other PDP supporters use abusive language. How is that different if indeed she was abusive?
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Tradesrunner(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience
Thats a very good news
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennygee:
How many women are there?

Cause i am seeing so many men also.

Or are those men accepting to be women or is the chat not exclusive to women?
sorry u need glass or maybe u should av been stacked to the tv to see the hall was occupied by a lot of women
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by bl33d(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
stevikenna:
NIGERIA NEEDS A MAN WHO WILL CURB INSECURITY,CORRUPTION
A MAN WHO WILL DEFEND WOMEN RIGHTS
ONLY ONE MAN I KNOW
SAI BUHARI
#IHAVEDECIDED
none of the two contestants can do what you wrote up there
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvvs:

Buhari didn't address the audience? then who did the addressing? or do we have 2 Buharis?
Buhari's speech was played
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by megawax8: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Many lies on this thread.

Truths:
1. General buhari addressed the audience.

2. The young girl read a definitely and properly crafted letter largely in support of APC where she indirectly insulted the President.

3. Woke soyinka was never present.

4. It was WS's comment on the first lady about the River state crisis incident that was played.

5. It was barely an interactive session with the audience given barely 30secs to ask intelligent questions which was cut short by a very rude lady shouting 'Thank you' with a mic directly behind you after herself has taken ages to recognise all the prominent APC lords and queens present.

6.it was a good initiative that I think to an extent wasn't successful because it was just a carefully acted peice from an almost perfectly written script

7. PDP could also do exactly the same thing.
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by criminalmindz: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
don't judge a man by the past.... be sincere: ain't you tired of this present govt
am ONLY TIRED OF APC LIES
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yet, patience jonathan said he would send them to the kitchen, Clueless president and first lady and a national embarrasment.

Nairalanders, why don't you vote for a man that will improve the general situation of things in Nigeria, Come March 28th, let's do the right thing

#Call10Bring5
#APCCHANGE
#SaiBuhari
#GMB/PYO

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.