Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (39885 Views)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Chillis: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oh boi. See serious fight na.
Make I reverse pack here jor.

Popcorn please!!!!
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chai! Coogar ooo.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by dinachi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:

Where did you steal this line from .
Mad fa.Ggot.
Have you seen the guy that molested you in the seminary?
The fact that your cursed father brutally raped you since childhood and instilled a warped sense of reasoning to you, I am totally amazed at your childish attempt to hide your lesbian relationship with your cursed mother who ensured you grew up brain damaged. We are now faced with your damaged personality. I pity whoever took you serious in naira land. You belong with the twisted, the cursed and the eternally damned. You are totally finished. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:

My fellow woman
Carry on
Are you done?
How about the private parts when will that part come up
Oya
Hahahahahahaha

i don't bring up such with wrinkled women old enough to be my grandma.

act your age - you are too old for this. grin

babyosisi:
SheMales like coogar wouldn't dare hit a fellow man
They won't go on such a suicidal mission
Na only for woman body loud mouthed SheMales like him and dinachi get strength
They are not hard to figure out

mumu!
i don't discriminate - your gender does not give you any special treatment. if you spew nonsense, you would get verbally lashed.

11 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:
I remember It was the thread about the man that killed his wife.
As usual the case enter voicemail. I was just watching you insulting people's fathers.
It Is well. I'm not going to look for the thread.
You do realize that if I posted that comment of yours. It is the same as what happened in that mutter's post. Just using your own post to prove that you're speaking from both sides of your mouth. How's that an insult?
If I claim that I've never insulted anyone here before and someone brings my old post to prove me wrong, would I consider that an insult?
Nope.
Just know that you're equally guilty of verbal abuse without provocation.
If you admit that one, the matter don end be that.
But I know you won't so.... Moving on.
Let's agree to disagree on the issue of verbal abuse deserving physical retaliation.
We will never see eye to eye on that issue.
Just so you know, even if a fellow man insults you, he doesn't deserve to be hit.
That's why if it goes to court, that guy will go free and you will be penalized.
Same as if I hit another woman first because she insulted me.
So what does it have to do with equality? Nothing.

so no evidence?
just conjecture?
chai chai chaiiii!
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
njokusboy:

Nothing to say to you cheesy cheesy
That has got to be the biggest joke of the year...
I just don't relish the idea of dragging you along...
My point is made

What was your point?
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by edwife(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Talon05:

Yea, I do not want that. I am against every form of abuse but I think you missed the part I wrote "the woman locks his shirt". In such a case, how do you think the man will get rid of the woman's grip on his shirt?

Wow been a while i have read from you,hope you good.

I have seen women who did not want to let go,despite numerous pleading from passersby and ended up battered.

I think if she locks your shirt,push her away and leave the scene unless she follows you,then it's another thing altogether.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

i don't bring up such with wrinkled women old enough to be my grandma.

act your age - you are too old for this. grin

mumu!
i don't discriminate - your gender does not give you any special treatment. if you spew nonsense, you would get verbally lashed.

Don't bring your grandma into this nne
We don't want nightmares
This is about you and your hormonal ways
So one day you too will put wife for house?
Kai
Woman don suffer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
@babyosisi: Why are you using the female gender as an insult? angry angry

@Freecocoa: You are an enabler and a p*uccy. Freaking traitor! grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:

To please them now
Shebi na woman get mouth
When a man runs mouth like ukpaka wouldn't it be wise by his description to call him a woman?
Not an abuse o
Just a statement of fact grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:

Don't being your grandma into this
We don't want nightmares
This is about you and your hormonal ways
So one day you too will put wife for house?
Kai
Woman don suffer

i was only advising you to act your age....
hormonal ways? do you feel threatened? you have never met a man that put you in your place?

mamaosisi, you lack wisdom. grin

17 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

i was only advising you to act your age....
hormonal ways? do you feel threatened? you have never met a man that put you in your place?

mamaosisi, you lack wisdom. grin

Why don't you act your gender
Are you crazy?
You can match me in mouth yet you claim to be a man
What is the difference now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:

@Freecocoa: You are an enabler and a p*uccy. Freaking traitor! grin grin grin grin tongue
grin grin grin.

What did I do na? I'm totally lost on this thread.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by dinachi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:
The best thing for you is to take a gun go to your parents and kill both of them. They did you so much evil bringing you to this world. You are a personification of a total nonentity.

9 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Chillis: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:

The fact that your cursed father brutally raped you since childhood and instilled a warped sense of reasoning to you, I am totally amazed at your childish attempt to hide your lesbian relationship with your cursed mother who ensured you grew up brain damaged. We are now faced with your damaged personality. I pity whoever took you serious in naira land. You belong with the twisted, the cursed and the eternally damned. You are totally finished. grin grin grin

Sharap! You have forgotten where you wrote about your sexcapade in the seminary .
I get your family mental history for my Palm.
Those days I still dey do research for nairaland.
How you were abused as a young boy.

Your brothers daughter turned lesbien.
Ever since you have been fighting online thinking it will alleviate the problem.
You own don finish o.

Friday night, single man dey online dey fight. Don't you have like a club to go and dance or something

Are you becoming a psychopath? Abi you don turn to one

7 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you crazy?

this is what beings of my gender do.....put obnoxious women like you in their place. you & i know i am not one of those idïots you can bully. if you attempt it, your credibility & the little that is left of your respect would be eviscerated.

15 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you crazy?

this is what beings of my gender do.....put women in their place. you & i know i am not one of those idïots you can bully. if you attempt it, your credibility & the little that is left of your respect would be eviscerated.

9 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

so no evidence?
just conjecture?
chai chai chaiiii!

Abeg I'm too lazy to go looking for that post amidst thousands of others in pages numbering over 50.

I don't know how you guys do it.

Anyway repent. That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:

The best thing for you is to take a gun go to your parents and kill both of them. They did you so much evil bringing you to this world. You are a personification of a total nonentity.

E for effort -_-

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:

Abeg I'm too lazy to go looking for that post amidst thousands of others in pages numbering over 50.

I don't know how you guys do it.
Anyway repent. That's all.

next time, have your evidence in place before throwing accusations.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin.

What did I do na? I'm totally lost on this thread.

Hahahahahaha.....I saw that shaade. Shady boots! grin grin grin
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Chillis: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
edwife:

I have seen women who did not want to let go,despite numerous pleading from passersby and ended up battered.

I think if she locks your shirt,push her away and leave the scene unless she follows you,then it's another thing altogether.

Me I don't even separate those locking shirt women oh. That's how I tried separating during my service yr and the lady and her husband flung me like I was a piece of paper.

Anger can bring out some strength you didn't know you had. I ended up stepping on a broken glass. My room mate laugh me tire.

The man, pull her out of the way,this same 7month pregnant woman ran to his car when he was driving off to hold the back extension.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Talon05: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
edwife:

Ma'am, I have been good, you?

Honestly, I do not know how best to handle such a situation cause I have never witnessed one or ever being in such a situation but I have read and I have tried to analyse various scenarios in my head but I always come to this conclusion on this particular snecerio that bitch-slapping such a woman won't be a terrible idea. Come on, if my woman verbally abuse me, God forbid and won't let me go peacefully like the gentleman that I am, I think a slap or two ain't such a bad idea. She might end up with injury if I have to forcefully push her away from me, she could hit her head on a wall or any other thing or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by edwife(f): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:

Me I don't even separate those locking shirt women oh. That's how I tried separating during my service yr and the lady and her husband flung me like I was a piece of paper.

Anger can bring out some strength you didn't know you had. I ended up stepping on a broken glass. My room mate laugh me tire.

The man, pull her out of the way,this same 7month pregnant woman ran to his car when he was driving off to hold the back extension.

Lol chills...
I don't even stay near this kind of commotion,i watch very far away....

separate ke? grin grin grin
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Efemenaxy, how far nah?
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Chillis: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
edwife:

Lol chills...
I don't even stay near this kind of commotion,i watch very far away....

separate ke? grin grin grin

I was trying to be a good Samaritan.
She was 7 months gone and was screaming on top of her voice. Kill me kill me.

I think say na human being i dey help. Only to injure myself. One of her fixed toe nails even pulled off as a result of the fight.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Hahahahahaha.....I saw that shaade. Shady boots! grin grin grin
Sholly free me jor, I'm innocent o.grin
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Y
Talon05:

Honestly, I do not know how best to handle such a situation cause I have never witnessed one or ever being in such a situation but I have read and I have tried to analyse various scenarios in my head but I always come to this conclusion on this particular snecerio that bitch-slapping such a woman won't be a terrible idea. Come on, if my woman verbally abuse me, God forbid and won't let me go peacefully like the gentleman that I am, I think a slap or two ain't such a bad idea. She might end up with injury if I have to forcefully push her away from me, she could hit her head on a wall or any other thing or don't you think so?

a slap isn't a bad idea if the woman won't let you go out and cool off. the slap would release her grip on your shirt so you can take off from there.

a certain female made this post about her neighbours....

I wonder why a woman will use such foul language on her husband. This is a man that takes care of her in all ways... Anyways she overdid it one very bad day, her husband gave her d beating of her life. He dealt with her ruthlessly and I was veryyyyyyy Happy about it

she was very happy about the treatment her fellow woman got.

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by edwife(f): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Talon05:

Good thanks.

Yea you right,it could be terrible.

A slap is totally different from throwing blows.I will go for the slap grin just to redirect her brain.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
njokusboy:
Efemenaxy, how far nah?

Lol! I'm good bros.

You nko?
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by edwife(f): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:

I was trying to be a good Samaritan.
She was 7 months gone and was screaming on top of her voice. Kill me kill me.

I think say na human being i dey help. Only to injure myself. One of her fixed toe nails even pulled off as a result of the fight.

Some women are physically strong o....

If i beg you,you don't want i will leave you and go.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! I'm good bros.

You nko?

I gallant, I noticed u were just peeping na Im I say make I holla..
Hope ur ayt?

Been a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.