Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (39874 Views)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

thank feck you said before my opponent...... - which simply means i am a reactive aggressor. i always respect the rules of engagement. i don't pull the trigger before i am attacked

Opponent as in the opposing debator.

Ok let's not drag it out.

When you start again, I will remind you.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
It's really shameful o, even those days in the romance section wasn't this immature.

I no cause nothing o.cheesy

LOL!! grin grin grin

Does anyone still remember what the thread is about? grin grin grin grin

BTW, you can't debunk a statistic by saying, "I don't know anyone it happened to. Therefore, it is not true". That is like saying, "it's cold in Denver, therefore, global warming is a lie". (This is pertaining to your earlier post before the agberos took over)

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:
Who is this dinachi person, and why the attack on babyosisi? All these hungry males acting like coked up rabid spider-monkeys......jumping around, throwing sh1t, and screeching all over the place.

Can't you have an argument without the unnecessary insults?

Maybe he had no responses from his 419 letters and taking his aggression out on nairaland.if it keeps him from hitting a woman good
Whenever I write of abuse it reminds him of himself
I won't stop

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by dinachi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:

On a mission on nairaland and you are proud to say so?
Pathetic
How old is this eediot?
I should be ashamed and the person telling me that is a flaming she male on naira land?
Kai
I don suffer
Liar what everyone asks is how a woman who claims she is the WONDER woman in her home is 24/7 on naira land. When does Mrs do good have time for the cursed hubby? Quit lunacy, your curse is already a serious source of concern for your ancestors from their graves. You simply have absolutely no credibility except the credibility of mama nkechi on top oga driver! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:

I'm sorry do I know you?

No, you dont... I am not freshdude...
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thank goodness it's not me this time grin grin but hey, makes a good read. The statistics is just too bogus to take in. But hey, like someone earlier said , everyone is right on NL grin

By the way, I saw your your post about available land ikorodu .... Nah I jump pass grin
You be character o.grin
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:

Liar what everyone asks is how a woman who claims she is the WONDER woman in her home is 24/7 on naira land. When does Mrs do good have time for the cursed hubby? Quit lunacy, your curse is already a serious source of concern for your ancestors from their graves. You simply have absolutely no credibility except the credibility of mama nkechi on top oga driver! grin grin grin

And somehow your opinion matters a.
Tsk tsk tsk
A over exaggerating air of importance
I am currently at a boring CE class if you care to know
And an olodo like you wouldn't realize people live on diff time zones.I am always here and you see it because you are always here too
No be so?
How did u find the thread?
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:

Maybe he had no responses from his 419 letters and taking his aggression out on nairaland.if it keeps him from hitting a woman good
Whenever I write of abuse it reminds him of himself
I won't stop

LMAO! I thank you for the service you're rendering. Without you, only Sango knows how many women he would have poured out his frustrations on. You are our Jesus, we appreciate the sacrifice grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

don't pretend like there's no history between the two. think about it yourself - is it logical for dinachi to just attack a poster he has never had anything to do with?

So that makes it ok?
I have history too with some posters. If I come on a thread where I don't agree with them,
is it ok for me to leave the topic under discussion and start throwing insults at them?

Meanwhile dinachi doesn't even need history with anyone to insult them grin
The thing flows from within him without provocation or even relevance to the issue at hand.

All you need to do is disagree with him and his next post addressing you will begin with
"rotten pucci, maggot infested hole between your legs" (I'm still curious about what his fixation with that part is).
Even if he doesn't know you from before.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:

Opponent as in the opposing debator.

Ok let's not drag it out.

When you start again, I will remind you.

you will never catch me attacking anyone opposing or supporting. what you don't realise is a lot of posters here lack what oyibos call the netiquette.

they don't know when to draw the line between making a general statement & doing the personal attack. for instance, poster A says nigerian women are very violent. poster B will quote him & say poster A's female family members must be violent.

do you get the drift now?

cococandy:

So that makes it ok?

if that's the rules they have - why not?
babyosisi also does the carryover thing. she brings up old beefs into new threads - she loves the vendetta ish. besides, she's a veteran so she can take the pinch.

I have history too with some posters. If I come on a thread where I don't agree with them,
is it ok for me to leave the topic under discussion and start throwing insults at them?
The thing flows from within him without provocation or even relevance to the issue at hand.
All you need to do is disagree with him and his next post addressing you will begin with
"rotten pucci, maggot infested hole between your legs" (I'm still curious about what his fixation with that part is).

i simply don't believe this.....
dinachi is an easy going poster. he makes his points & no matter how ridiculous it may seem, it's his personal opinion. if anyone has a problem with his opinion, they should face the message & not the messenger.

in most cases here, the messenger gets attacked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
njokusboy:

No, you dont... I am not freshdude...

Anyway goodnight.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:

LMAO! I thank you for the service you're rendering. Without you, only Sango knows how many women he would have poured out his frustrations on. You are our Jesus, we appreciate the sacrifice grin grin grin tongue

The private emails I get from women in hellish unions tell me I am doing something worthwhile
Abusers like that eediot are pained by it
The one that hurts him most is now on page 77 and he can't stop it
That is his biggest frustration and he had to come in there to register his pain
There are women who read me and run away from men like him.
His private pain is now public.
Like I care?

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:

LOL!! grin grin grin

Does anyone still remember what the thread is about? grin grin grin grin

BTW, you can't debunk a statistic by saying, "I don't know anyone it happened to. Therefore, it is not true". That is like saying, "it's cold in Denver, therefore, global warming is a lie". (This is pertaining to your earlier post before the agberos took over)
I wasn't saying that such doesn't actually exist, the figure is where the problem lies, it is just too bogus, na aliens these things dey happen to? Haba! Sheck am na.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by dinachi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:

So that makes it ok?
Hey take it easy. Everyone knows I am a gentleman on this forum. I bless those who abuse me. I do not lift a finger...except in self defence for public good.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
I wasn't saying that such doesn't actually exist, the figure is where the problem lies, it is just too bogus, na aliens these things dey happen to? Haba! Sheck am na.

You are yet to provide actual substantial argument to prove the statistic wrong, that's what I'm saying. BTW, the thread is now garbage, so I understand if you've lost interest. I was hoping we can get it back to the main focus.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Seriously though dinachi, why you like to attack Babyosisi everytime?are you in love with her?
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok I get the drift.
Do you agree that guys here do it more?

Before one topic has reached 20 comments, someone is insulting someone's father.
Or how they lack male figures in their lives.

I've caught you in the act before. tongue

I hardly see ladies talking about the males posters wives or insulting them.
But a particular set of males on this forum won't let a sentence about Nigerian males pass without making direct jabs at a contributors husband.

Sometimes they even do it when you are not in any way generalizing and worse still when it even has no bearing on tha matter at hand.

Anyway since you see that, then we are on the same page.

verbal abuse is not the sole preserve of females as has been proven by nairaland. A community of random folks from different walks of Nigeria. No better random sampling than this.

coogar:

you will never catch me attacking anyone opposing or supporting. what you don't realise is a lot of posters here lack what oyibos call the netiquette.

they don't know when to draw the line between making a general statement & doing the personal attack. for instance, poster A says nigerian women are very violent. poster B will quote him & say poster A's female family members must be violent.

do you get the drift now?
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by bukatyne(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

verbally abusive only after they have been abused. no man goes about the forum looking for a woman to abuse. it's always in retaliation.

Then We must be on different forums
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:

Hey take it easy. Everyone knows I am a gentleman on this forum. I bless those who abuse me. I do not lift a finger...except in self defence for public good.

This is what is called advanced sarcasm grin

.... Tallesty 2015
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:

Anyway goodnight.

Dat emoticon does not change the fact that you lied through your teeth when you said you don't look for trouble...
Problem with you, is that you cannot take the heat...

GOODLUCK

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by dinachi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:

You are our Jesus, we appreciate the sacrifice grin grin grin tongue
Blasphemy from a maga following sheepishly like flies(shollypopzz) follow a rotten corpse(babyosisi) to the grave.
Need I say more they both would be buried together in a mountain of idiocy. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shollypopzz:

You are yet to provide actual substantial argument to prove the statistic wrong, that's what I'm saying. BTW, the thread is now garbage, so I understand if you've lost interest. I was hoping we can get it back to the main focus.
You know why I don't bother myself trying too hard to prove anything on here? It is usually not worth it, tomorrow a thread like this will still come up and the circle continues, why waste so much energy on it? I no get that kind power abeg, na time I kuku dey pass here jare.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
njokusboy:

Dat emoticon does not change the fact that you lied through your teeth when you said you don't look for trouble...
Problem with you, is that you cannot take the heat...

GOODLUCK

Wrong.
I said I learned to look for trouble on this forum.

And hey pls if you don't know the origin of something, stay out of it. You get?
You only notice the ones I reply
You don't notice the ones I ignore.

Bye
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

when he calls her oponu X2, who do you think is more likely to go physical between the two? it's the woman. she gets hurt & locks the man's shirt.

"you must kill me today, you must beat me today". why are you pretending you dunno women are the primary aggressors of domestic violence 70% of the time?

If a husband locks her husband's shirt, then she has gone physical.

Till then, the guy should stick to guy his mouth

Though I agree that Some women really know how to provoke with their mouths... however, they are in the minority.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:
Ok I get the drift.
Do you agree that guys here do it more?

the women are the chief culprits....
the men are just trying to catch up to level things up.

Before one topic has reached 20 comments, someone is insulting someone's father.
Or how they lack male figures in their lives.

that is usually in self defence.

I've caught you in the act before. tongue

provide the evidence.....

I hardly see ladies talking about the males posters wives or insulting them.
But a particular set of males on this forum won't let a sentence about Nigerian males pass without making direct jabs at a contributors husband.

they do.....
women can't stop talking or stop bringing people's personal lives on to the threads just to score a cheap brownie point. the case of mutter is still fresh in our memories. grin

Sometimes they even do it when you are not in any way generalizing and worse still when it even has no bearing on tha matter at hand.

i trust the men on here not to stoop so low into such rubbish. who went to an old post to dig up mutter's personal experience? grin

male or female?
and i remember her saying the kind of abuses she's received from the women on this forum is horrible - and she's received none from the men. grin

Anyway since you see that, then we are on the same page.

verbal abuse is not the sole preserve of females as has been proven by nairaland. A community of random folks from different walks of Nigeria. No better random sampling than this.

you are getting the message wrong....

women were justifying verbal abuse on this thread. they said verbal abuse shouldn't give the man the cojones to put his hands on a woman - provocation or not. that was what brought the argument.

8 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by dinachi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously though dinachi, why you like to attack Babyosisi everytime?are you in love with her?
I hate to attack anyone except for public good as in the case of the scamming discredited lying OP. Imagine someone prancing around throwing lies left,right and centre trying to decieve people here. Peddling her fake life as an evil chemist will peddle an expired drug. In such cases, I have no choice than to speak out and stop the evil trend.

7 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
cococandy:

Wrong.
I said I learned to look for trouble on this forum.

And hey pls if you don't know the origin of something, stay out of it. You get?
You only notice the ones I reply
You don't notice the ones I ignore.

Bye

I thought you didn't know me before cheesy
And hey, I know the origin of your feud with freshdude... I hoped/prayed he was gonna stop when he pummeled your a'r's'e and had you running around like a pullet...

Goodbye again

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by coogar: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Then We must be on different forums

or you need glasses.

bukatyne:

no, she hasn't!
she's just preventing him from leaving the scene. she hasn't attacked him or cause him any pain or injury.

Till then, the guy should stick to guy his mouth. Though I agree that Some women really know how to provoke with their mouths... however, they are in the minority.

if she runs her mouth after being told to stop several times then she deserves to be slapped. verbal abuse & physical assault are all children under domestic abuse. one is not less hurtful than the other.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:

Blasphemy from a maga following sheepishly like flies(shollypopzz) follow a rotten corpse(babyosisi) to the grave.
Need I say more they both would be buried together in a mountain of idiocy. grin grin
-_-

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by freecocoa(f): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:
I hate to attack anyone except for public good as in the case of the scamming discredited lying OP. Imagine someone prancing around throwing lies left,right and centre trying to decieve people here. Peddling her fake life as an evil chemist will peddle an expired drug. In such cases, I have no choice than to speak out and stop the evil trend.
You know anyone can actually have an opinion here na, it's their prerogative, it's really not nice reading all these hurtful words.

Okwa nwanne gi nwanyi o, Unu rapu zie ife obuna na ese, biko.
Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:

Hahahahahahaha
Everything I write about an abuser reminds him of his life
More like an obsession of his

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Till then, the guy should stick to guy his mouth

Though I agree that Some women really know how to provoke with their mouths... however, they are in the minority.

You mean women like dinachi and coogar okwa ya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.