Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? (33040 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by kkokoma: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2015
I like driving an SUV, I can never go back to driving a saloon car purely because the SUV is higher off the ground and has 4 wheel drive. Which is a necessity on our bad road.
I live in a rented apartment in Port Harcourt where I work, but I have a house in Warri where i come from which I have rented out.
Someone can not say I should build a house with the money for the SUV, it will not even be enough to buy half a plot inside Port Harcourt

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by 400billionman: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2015
caprini1:
OP smh for you........what about a guy that lives in his mansion in FESTAC ,and drives a Nissan bluebird,that we,ve been pleading with him to change,until it killed him along Lagos Ibadan express way?

STINGINESS. He overdo.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2015
deeptesting:

I think you are still very young.... When you get to your late 30s to 40s you will understand that it should be the other way round but what is life if you don`t live it the way you want?. I was in my late late 20s driving a Toyota Camry 2010 model(spider) and had a 2000 model Toyota Camry big light as well.. Today i am in mid 30s in my own house and driving a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder. If you give me a second chance i will live in a rented apartment, trekking and investing my money.

Having a job that pays you 6 figure income or business is not an excuse because the job is not your fathers job and someday you might be laid off and business can go wrong.

Leave her!...by the time she's 40years,Infact she go dey pray for person wey dey ride Okada sef she no go see!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by 400billionman: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
unite4real:
Must a woman depend on a man? What about her own investment. Women are so funny that they want a man to marry them when they cannot support the home but if it's the reverse, they run to nairaland to complain.

Exactly bro...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
What gets me is that the idiott girl didn't even say "ok...how can I contribute financially so as to make OUR future family secure? What business or career can I pursue so that WE can own both the SUV and the house?" No. She lives it all to the man and then arrogantly dismisses him based on what? Damn fcking idiatts.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
MimeeTee:
Well,Let her keep rejecting...The beauty of it is that there are options available at are disposal....buh in a case where she's 40 will she still keep on rejecting?
Read the op again, she said the sister is now married. Naso English hard you?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by LANREFORWA: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Am talking from experience,a descent house cost a lot and can be done little by little,u need money in bulk to buy a car and u can use bulk money to go for house and plan remaining little by little to get a house,inexperience has affected a lot of guys who taught they are wiser by getting house first especially if is an Architect,engineer etc or contractor, a car has a lot of role to play in this profession have lost milions of naira job as an Architect without a ride , what I alway heard is I like your presentation but can't hand over money to u, or ure too small for your charges, this is enough for u, and when I got a car by chance my charges increase do u believe I was to be link with a client in Banana island and the only question is are u mobile and talk God I have one there after I got deals and made some money and add up and bought an infinity jeep about 2m still as a tennant a lot of critics start not knowing my problem. My first contact was my client who turn me down while using me legedis benz to tramp for just ovet 100k that is too much got excited when I went there again and told me have realy improved and offer me 500k which I turn down and to my surprise he increased it and now have made millions from him. Resently I was intr to client who told me if I was mobile being a young guy and I said yes, I met him in a company and I dint know I packed beside his ride, we went out and as I flash my keyless he was amazed and can't hide it he said do u owwn this ride and I said yes and he said he is comfortable with me, do u know my fees for the design can buy 2 of that infinity ride. Etc not to waste time I was able to build a beautiful duples which I live in to the glory of God even those critics are still in their slum and still tramping around that why u don't have to blame pple or think u are wiser, circustances we face to pursue are bussiness is different, once u are an employer u need a lot of packaging with Gods grace to get a rich client or na I no chop u go dey find.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why u guys try to entice ladies with money ...

Op i can marry a man without both self ... Even if he ride a bicycle but is working toward a proper career money doesnt buy happiness or love .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by WebSurfer(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP, i drive a car worth 1.5 Million as at more than 2 years ago and still using it even though i am worth over 20 million in properties alone from that time alone till now. If you really need answer, you alone should know what he does for a living, his income/allowance and how he diversifies it..

Mmadukaku:
I ask because my sister before she got married to another guy rejected a suitor because according to her he drives a car worth 2million yet no investment anywhere and lives in a. Rented selfcontain where he pays 200, 000 yearly.

I actually thought it isn't a big deal until another friend of mine rejected another guy because to her he lives a fake life.
Is it wise to have no investment anywhere but live a flamboyant livestyle?

Ladies over to you, what if you meet someone who has no investment but is willing to spend so much in one day, will you date such a guy believing you can change him or leave him knowing you can't change that part of him?

To the guys can you date a girl who wears the latest designers when you know her job doesn't pay that much for her to live in such a way?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by WebSurfer(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:
Why u guys try to entice ladies with money ...

Op i can marry a man without both self ... Even if he ride a bicycle but is working toward a proper career money doesnt buy happiness or love .
ah dun believe you grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What about YOUR mates? What investments are you and your fellow WOMEN making apart from latching on to hardworking men and having the audacity to tell them what to do with THEIR money based on nothing but your stinking pusssy? Any of you jobless prostitut.es masquerading as "economic advisers" can go jump in the lagoon or start YOUR own business instead of being dependent and arrogant about nothing but your tired, boring, two a penny pusssies. Damn idiattt.
Not my fault that you end up with leeches and bitches. As a man is, so will he attract his kind/type.
Are your sisters prostitutes? Many woman nowadays nolonger depend on men especially pathetic foo!s parading as men. They make their money and even feed you and the family. Fact.
Now move or I move you outta my thread.
Jobless boys spewing thrash about women.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
MimeeTee:
Leave her!...by the time she's 40years,Infact she go dey pray for person wey dey ride Okada sef she no go see!
Back to the sender, my sister is married and thank God she never settled for less.
Desperate girls like you will marry anything as long as he drives a car.
Poverty mentality
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by caprini1: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
400billionman:

STINGINESS. He overdo.
So sad....it still hurts,ingrates are the ones living in that house at the moment! His words are always"I can't be a tenant and be driving a jeep"....where is he now?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
LANREFORWA:
Am talking from experience,a descent house cost a lot and can be done little by little,u need money in bulk to buy a car and u can use bulk money to go for house and plan remaining little by little to get a house,inexperience has affected a lot of guys who taught they are wiser by getting house first especially if is an Architect,engineer etc or contractor, a car has a lot of role to play in this profession have lost milions of naira job as an Architect without a ride , what I alway heard is I like your presentation but can't hand over money to u, or ure too small for your charges, this is enough for u, and when I got a car by chance my charges increase do u believe I was to be link with a client in Banana island and the only question is are u mobile and talk God I have one there after I got deals and made some money and add up and bought an infinity jeep about 2m still as a tennant a lot of critics start not knowing my problem. My first contact was my client who turn me down while using me legedis benz to tramp for just ovet 100k that is too much got excited when I went there again and told me have realy improved and offer me 500k which I turn down and to my surprise he increased it and now have made millions from him. Resently I was intr to client who told me if I was mobile being a young guy and I said yes, I met him in a company and I dint know I packed beside his ride, we went out and as I flash my keyless he was amazed and can't hide it he said do u owwn this ride and I said yes and he said he is comfortable with me, do u know my fees for the design can buy 2 of that infinity ride. Etc not to waste time I was able to build a beautiful duples which I live in to the glory of God even those critics are still in their slum and still tramping around that why u don't have to blame pple or think u are wiser, circustances we face to pursue are bussiness is different, once u are an employer u need a lot of packaging with Gods grace to get a rich client or na I no chop u go dey find.
Wow, I like your story.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by caprini1: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
LANREFORWA:
Well said....Car na necessity not a Luxury....patiently waiting for my LR4 from yankee grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
caprini1:
So sad....it still hurts,ingrates are the ones living in that house at the moment! His words are always"I can't be a tenant and be driving a jeep"....where is he now?
Oh Please, death is inevitable, when your time is up you go. Doesn't mean you shouldn't invest or plan ahead.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by caprini1: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Oh Please, death is inevitable, when your time is up you go. Doesn't mean you shouldn't invest or plan ahead.
Very true,but who did he plan for? No wife or kid yet,b4 his death!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Otuocha: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
80%of our ladies will marry the guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Elcemento:
Jarus! Jarus!! The Don Doro-book himself. Good to read your comments again. Keep the flag flying bro.Great Ife!

Lol. cheesy

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by niceguy7(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mmadukaku:
I ask because my sister before she got married to another guy rejected a suitor because according to her he drives a car worth 2million yet no investment anywhere and lives in a. Rented selfcontain where he pays 200, 000 yearly.

I actually thought it isn't a big deal until another friend of mine rejected another guy because to her he lives a fake life.
Is it wise to have no investment anywhere but live a flamboyant livestyle?

Ladies over to you, what if you meet someone who has no investment but is willing to spend so much in one day, will you date such a guy believing you can change him or leave him knowing you can't change that part of him?

To the guys can you date a girl who wears the latest designers when you know her job doesn't pay that much for her to live in such a way?
To the last question: life is not about designers Or flashy tinz of this world.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by repent4christ: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Op my sister i understand you, we need God in all our decisions, what about a young man that has no car or house but has ambition and wants to marry, will u reject him? Love shouldnt be based on gross material elements.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by idupaul: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
torhuke:

Are you serious? Lack of vision?
So the man who lives in austerity just because he wants to build is full of vision? God forbid that kind of vision for me.

God forbid joor !!! You are filled with wisdom.. Na only for Nigeria you go hear this kind question
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Donpizzle(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
xpac01:
Now am confused on which question to answer.

why confused, are u a mixed creature i.e u re 2 in 1 (male n female).

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by idupaul: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP every house on earth is rented , nobody actually own anything on earth, when the time comes you will die and live it for someone else to rent. . Enjoy life to fullest because nobody will make it out alive
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by am0s(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
Hymmmmm.
Only few and reasonable ladies would reject such.
Cos these days, some ladies even pressurize their spouse to buy an expensive cars just to impress families and friends..

But the nature of some guyz job warrant the use of a good car.
So he can get a car before building his own house. Things are done steps by steps.

So what if the guy doesn't have a house or a car at all

i dnt agree with dat picture
haba...wher i stay in US ere its better rent a house even if u r president..
the tax wey go kill u ehn
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
kkokoma:
I like driving an SUV, I can never go back to driving a saloon car purely because the SUV is higher off the ground and has 4 wheel drive. Which is a necessity on our bad road.
I live in a rented apartment in Port Harcourt where I work, but I have a house in Warri where i come from which I have rented out.
Someone can not say I should build a house with the money for the SUV, it will not even be enough to buy half a plot inside Port Harcourt

Exactly .. Where are they driving this car to lol they need carss dat are higher off the ground .. The road go just spoil dat car 1 time .
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by 400billionman: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
diamondoluwole:
Is matter a lot, leave in a rented apartment and drove SUV #2million is bad, because investment first is a gr8 opportunity. I have a customer living in a rented house and drove Toyota jeep #8million he had accident with the jeep right off only God save his life. And this Bro didn't have a single land talk of one plot. He was sack where is working no money to pay the house rent now is living in one uncompleted building in Ago palace way. Investment first before pleasure, no matter how much salary you earn every month !

I am not arguing your point but who told you the jeep cost N8m ? Did you see the deposit slip ?

He made mistake of not investing when he had a good job..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by idupaul: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
400billionman:

I am not arguing your point but who told you the jeep cost N8m ? Did you see the deposit slip ?

He made mistake of not investing when he had a good job..

Invest in what exactly. Nigerians over use the word invest and when I look around I only see people who can't sustain for a month when salary is stopped.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
idupaul:

Invest in what exactly. Nigerians over use the word invest and when I look around I only see people who can't sustain for a month when salary is stopped.
My broda, you look at Nigeria the way it is and you still don't know where to invest even 500k?
You must be the son of Dangote waiting to inherit properties after he is gone.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
3cycle:

Read the op again, she said the sister is now married. Naso English hard you?
I can see you're mentally ill....Was it Only her sister she mentioned?...better go bak to Kindergarten....
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
frankmishael1:
gullible witch

Go visit a mental health institution, brainwashed pastor worshiper.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by idupaul: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mmadukaku:

My broda, you look at Nigeria the way it is and you still don't know where to invest even 500k?
You must be the son of Dangote waiting to inherit properties after he is gone.

We are not talking of me .. I am a seasoned entrepreneur , I just keep hearing everyone talk of investments and I really don't see any around .. 80 percent of Nigerians live from hand to mouth .. Please even you can you just specify one sector of the Nigerian economy where u have a working investment ..Abeg don tell me of plot of Land oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Attitudes That Cheapen You / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.