Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? (33414 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by 19naia(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2015
icebeatz:

You are a smart person but you need a car ASAP!!!
Not just any car, but a nice car.

There is a say: "The way you arrive is the price you are". Though erroneous, this saying holds very true in business.

When ever i need a car, i rent one.. I am in business for myself and it doesnt require me to have a car right now.. I sold my car last year because it sat idle for long periods every year while i travelled and my eager friends put dents in the vehicle and accumulated wear and tear i had to pay to fix while i was abroad not enjoying the car...
I sold the car and continue travel every six months over seas where a car cannot come... This year is travelling between east coast and west coast USA and i rent a new car on arrival for a week, to settle in and then get a monthly unlimited pass to ride the city public transit.. Many top business leaders and government officials use the USA public transport, even some famous millionaire actors..
When i go over seas, taxi dey plenty and cheap... I have a management company manage my investments while i am not around..
The money i save from not having to gas and maintain and insure a car, is enough already to buy a nice new car, and more than enough to pay my public transport passes and rent a car or hire taxi when absolutely needed, and travel the world and still have money saving towards more investment.... How you invest wil determine how you arrive.. Better to arrive slow and easy with real potential than to arrive hard a heavy without stability to sustain it... Never good to have more accessories than you can manage while travelling around, too much baggage makes a horrible journey experience,,,
Once upon a time, even Mighty Mike Tyson had the most expensive house in USA and all the most expensive cars... $300m house.. Bentley and all any one could ever need.. He had enough to cover his family in wealth for generations to come... He rolled hard and heavy to the full extent of his means... Eventually, in less than one decade, he went from enough money to cover his family in wealth for generations to come, to not being able to put together a few thousand dollars... Take it easy with all that high roller mentality... Many other mega millionaires have fallen into the pits of homelessness on the hard streets...
I am the opposite, once i slept in my car on the streets for 2 months while i owned a house.. I rented it to someone.. That house eventually netted me more profit than i had ever made before that time..Around 5.8 million naira in only six years... Some will blow all their worth to show on arrival, and later be sleeping on the streets... I will rather sleep on the streets today by choice, to save my money so as not to be forced to sleep on the streets flat broke in the future... At least my method always leaves me what i need to eat and cover emergency and a more assured growth into the future.. Plus it keeps me connected to the simple life of the average person and not so much contempt for less fortunate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by ZLANGAARD: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2015
19naia:

When ever i need a car, i rent one.. I am in business for myself and it doesnt require me to have a car right now.. I sold my car last year because it sat idle for long periods every year while i travelled and my eager friends put dents in the vehicle and accumulated wear and tear i had to pay to fix while i was abroad not enjoying the car...
I sold the car and continue travel every six months over seas where a car cannot come... This year is travelling between east coast and west coast USA and i rent a new car on arrival for a week, to settle in and then get a monthly unlimited pass to ride the city public transit.. Many top business leaders and government officials use the USA public transport, even some famous millionaire actors..
When i go over seas, taxi dey plenty and cheap... I have a management company manage my investments while i am not around..
The money i save from not having to gas and maintain and insure a car, is enough already to buy a nice new car, and more than enough to pay my public transport passes and rent a car or hire taxi when absolutely needed, and travel the world and still have money saving towards more investment.... How you invest wil determine how you arrive.. Better to arrive slow and easy with real potential than to arrive hard a heavy without stability to sustain it... Never good to have more accessories than you can manage while travelling around, too much baggage makes a horrible journey experience,,,
Once upon a time, even Mighty Mike Tyson had the most expensive house in USA and all the most expensive cars... $300m house.. Bentley and all any one could ever need.. He had enough to cover his family in wealth for generations to come... He rolled hard and heavy to the full extent of his means... Eventually, in less than one decade, he went from enough money to cover his family in wealth for generations to come, to not being able to put together a few thousand dollars... Take it easy with all that high roller mentality... Many other mega millionaires have fallen into the pits of homelessness on the hard streets...
I am the opposite, once i slept in my car on the streets for 2 months while i owned a house.. I rented it to someone.. That house eventually netted me more profit than i had ever made before that time..Around 5.8 million naira in only six years... Some will blow all their worth to show on arrival, and later be sleeping on the streets... I will rather sleep on the streets today by choice, to save my money so as not to be forced to sleep on the streets flat broke in the future... At least my method always leaves me what i need to eat and cover emergency and a more assured growth into the future.. Plus it keeps me connected to the simple life of the average person and not so much contempt for less fortunate.
quiet006storm:
find out more here:
bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/03/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_20.html?spref=tw
19naia:

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by ZLANGAARD: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Each to their own.I once met a man who asked me' what's the use of accumulating wealth if your kids are gonna squander it.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2015
ZLANGAARD:
Each to their own.I once met a man who asked me' what's the use of accumulating wealth if your kids are gonna squander it.
Raise a child properly and he won't SQUANDER it. Only wayward kids squander wealth.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2015
icebeatz
post=31872885:

my first car was ike 700k (a nissan primera).
My house rent was like 50k then.

Na my last savings i use buy the car in 2002-2003 or there about.
Then, it was a very very sharp car. looool.

Seriously, i don't see the big deal in buying a decent car even if you
dont have investments.

Despite using all my savings to buy the car then, i am not broke today.
as a matter of fact, i am doing very well by any standard and i still
own that nissan primera. ... i no dey sell am...
Now i have investments and even have education insurance for my unborn
children.

That is life bro. People grow!!.....

one thing the OP didnt tell us is where the guy lives.
In lagos, 2m naira car is not something to boast of. Most young guys
ride 4m car and above and live in rented houses. Its a way of Life in
Lagos.
It A Celebrity Way Of Life Mostly.

Bro Am A Big Fan Of You On Nl Here Oh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by bluice2(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its not an issue to drive the car of your dreams, whether you live in a rented crib or not. You only live once. I drive an Escalade Ext, but still live in rented apartment. Don't see anything wrong tho.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? by Xavierkings: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Brb

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fate Of Ada / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.