Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? (78668 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Drinking This Will Make You A Se X Machine That No Woman Can Resist / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by phestus(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ofcos not. im jx obsessed with TVD embarassed
most people are, not me though.. So much drama + lovy dovy scenes.... Originals Rocks!
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by trano(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is just a turn off for me. I cover my waist with d blood of Jesus.
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Mayream01(f): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ayam beautifully n wonderfully made
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by ArcToyin(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whatz there that you cannt resist. Is all about the mind and the fear of God.
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:
Is this even attractive? undecided
Baba you just talk my mind.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by fuckshit: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
phestus:

hmmm, maybe if you've got an 8inch rod, else, the classic doggy might seem a wasted effort. You wanna "hit that mother Bleep.er" i suggest one of the advance missionary the 'Scissors'...Great penetration guaranteed. *Big Grin*....
good fücking style too; but with this bad motherfücking äss i do fücking remain loyal to the Döggy Stylє sєx position which is the fücking ultimate for me; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by koraydayOD: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
lygn19:
lol...seriously I can tell u dat I ve seen sm1 like dat in real life, not only dat, o see her like everyday...

Chairman hook a brother up naaa, I go like meet this person wink grin
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by mikkyword(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol i trust u grin
even the one wey big pass u, u fit handle am too.

Your moniker needs to be born again. lol
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
falconey:

why not say die?

do u like pigs in your bed?
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
fuckshit:
good fücking style too; but with this bad motherfücking äss i do fücking remain loyal to the Döggy Stylє sєx position which is the fücking ultimate for me; grin grin

with such a$$ u even wouldn't reach her vag.ina. would rub your dick in between somewhere and pretend like u r f.ucking her
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by AlphaMyke(m): 2:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Chubby fat chick :PChubby fat chick
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by khiaa(f): 3:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Toks2008:

better thank God for wat you have. most times such girls just get used and dumped.

guys now go for virtueous ladies to marry not curves.

Just because she's curvy doesn't mean she is not virtuous. I tell you, some people and their pre-judging of others is ridiculous.
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Toks2008(m): 4:08am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

Just because she's curvy doesn't mean she is not virtuous. I tell you, some people and their pre-judging of others is ridiculous.

this is no prejudice and if you read my post well im not passing judgement but only making ascertiona that MOST CURVY CHICS allow their looks to get in their head hence usually misbehaves and this has made most guys just want to sample them.
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by khiaa(f): 4:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Toks2008:

this is no prejudice and if you read my post well im not passing judgement but only making ascertiona that MOST CURVY CHICS allow their looks to get in their head hence usually misbehaves and this has made most guys just want to sample them.

You are doing it again, you can't make that call unless you know most curvy girls and know for a fact that this is their mindset.
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

You are doing it again, you can't make that call unless you know most curvy girls and know for a fact that this is their mindset.

for the records dearie,im referring to moost Nigeria curvy chics and not all.

I have known many personally,i read about many and have dated some and the story seem the same.

they just cant keep their head ddown cos their is a subliminal feelings their curves give them and they believe they are sought after hence starts acting silly and expecting the guy to still monkey after them.

This was why i wrote that guys are wiser now,we may love curvy bodies but we will nver get carried away.

Speak for the ones you know my lady,i know what im insinuating.

Just look around and seee the ladies that flaunt their unclothedness,the ladies that run out of affairs and marriages and u will agree that they are mostly the sexy,pretty atrractive ones.

let me stop here
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by khiaa(f): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Toks2008:

for the records dearie,im referring to moost Nigeria curvy chics and not all.

I have known many personally,i read about many and have dated some and the story seem the same.

they just cant keep their head ddown cos their is a subliminal feelings their curves give them and they believe they are sought after hence starts acting silly and expecting the guy to still monkey after them.

This was why i wrote that guys are wiser now,we may love curvy bodies but we will nver get carried away.

Speak for the ones you know my lady,i know what im insinuating.

Just look around and seee the ladies that flaunt their unclothedness,the ladies that run out of affairs and marriages and u will agree that they are mostly the sexy,pretty atrractive ones.

let me stop here

lol grin grin That was my point to you, to speak on the ones that YOU know and stop saying MOST.

PS....Why should they keep their heads down like they are ashamed of the way GOD made them.
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Toks2008(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin grin That was my point to you, to speak on the ones that YOU know and stop saying MOST.

PS....Why should they keep their heads down like they are ashamed of the way GOD made them.

Yeah MOST of the ones ive known,met,seen,read about and dated.

And keeping their heads down means humility not shame. Do have a great day.
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by khiaa(f): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah MOST of the ones ive known,met,seen,read about and dated.

And keeping their heads down means humility not shame. Do have a great day.

Keeping your head up means confidence, self assurance, and a healthy self esteem. What man wants a woman with low confidence and a low self-esteem? I guess you guys are taught to hold your heads down as a sign of humility, and we were taught to hold our heads high and to look a person in the eye as a sign of confidence. Different cultures. Goodnite/morning. smiley
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by fyxboss(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oluwa christi!! God, why didnt u give me such curves embarassed

but this is too much. I doubt any man will be able to handle her.
I'm not complaining, love the way u are bae
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by chimoskyg(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
apholaryn:
yup....there is actualy one way..been blind.

Hahahaha
That wot I call perfect answer
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by julietchic(f): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking easy to handle; the Döggy Stylє sєx position is an absolute classic for this gorgeous motherfücking äss;
the man fücking positions himself behind this gorgeous motherfücking äss spreading each half of the fücking äss to the west & east respeictively

woow!!! his fücking good to go; from every fücking direction; top, bottom, right, left & center; grin grin

pls can someone teach me dog style,
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by fuckshit: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
julietchic:

pls can someone teach me dog style,
just fücking ask your man; am quite fücking sure he will be fücking eager to teach you grin grin
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by sacora(f): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
PunkyOh:
Hahaha. Men are really strange. All I see is fat. Reminds me of how we used to dress up as kids on Guy Fawkes day.
ao I wish u can see wat em seeing
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by ahmbal(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
as I done finish my 2days ban

I done fall yakata again

God pass u@all my e-enemies
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by BlackLeopard(m): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Not attractive to me but fan of that chica so hard. She obviously don't mind haters and puts her curves on the internet anyway, self love for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
I love ass alot but this one is overboard and not sure you will like the thighs. If she tones down abit, then she is competition.

ride on preacher,tell us more,evangelist..by their fruits,..... undecided
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconxxx11:
no one

No send me pm again in ur life. Sex starved mumu
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by respect076(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2015
onyxo76:
Do you have some 2 minutes daily to spare online?
Would you like to earn some income?
Then join this pay per click program that pays you $2 daily for visiting 10 adverts on
its site at $0.2 per advert. Each advert runs for less than 10 seconds and your account gets credited.
visit the link to join ==>http://usinvesta.com/index.php?refer=onyxo76

Gud day bado,i Jst wanna ask hw tru is Diz link u sent wil Dey pay and if u ar de 1 dat owns the blog how can u assist me on having my own plz and u kno any oder online earning plz let me kno. 10x u cn contact me wit neyolive1808@yahoo.com
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by JacksonD7: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is a big turn off for me.Totally out of shape there's no way a girl like that can arouse me undecided
Re: Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? by Xtianart(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
Vixo:

I smell jealousy

how do you know its not real??

I've seen babes like this back in Accra ...

its real...
Jealousy? Lolz, I believe you only said that because you have not seen me.
#really laughing here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.