Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79046 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
so much hatred yet you were the one who started it. All I want to know is why can't you peeps leave us the fk alone. You all claim to hate us but you can't get off our site? You don't like Nigerians fine because I don't like South Africans either. Just let us be. I don't go around any of your forums disturbing you peeps. I stay away from peeps I dislike so do us all a favour and fk off outta here. Your opinions are irrelevant

see it wudnt cost me a single cent to get out of yo forum.its a very easy thing to do.bt the thing is, even if i wer to leave NL, u if with if everything is storp, i say all de najerian ppl must go bag home to najeria.if dey r not going back, den i will also no leave NL. If u want me to leave NL, get all the nigerians leave south africa. De day i saw dat dey r gone, den i will stop NL too,but before den, m story,m not gona stop. And all the things i have said in this thread are all de truth. If u dnt blv me, go to SA and see how nigerians are just terrible ppl
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by lekpalicious(f): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:
Maybe this thread shud be closed now.its getting out of hand.so much hatred here.bt truth be told, nigerian man do not leave a good impression at all.if yal think m lying,travel down to SA and see the kinds of things your brothers are doing.its rare to find a good nigerian guy in SA. And its true dat most attract prostitutes. Please be aware dat all countries do have prositutes by the way,and most prostitues who r in SA are normaly foreigners. Nigerians if u want us to lie and say we like yo behaviour,plz change the way u do think.its even worse coz most SA girls who date you are always frowned upon,coz we know at some stage or the other,her spouse will end up in jail for some crime or the other.when a girl dates or marries u,we already know dat her future is over,coz at some point or another she might have to break the law for u, or she will suffer forever coz u r known for crime huslting for life instead of building good lives. Plz lets face the truth. Probably the good nigerians are left @ home,and de very same good ones when dey get to the south,dey change oo.if u guys are food when u go to other places like UK and America, wat stops u frm being good when u go to the south?
most of the prostitutes in South Africa are foreigners undecided yeah blame the foreigners for everything. The foreigners are the ones killing the boere farmers and doing arm robbery. The foreigners are the one's doing corruption and causing eskom crisis in South africa. The Zimbabweans Like Bonang are the ones chasing around Nigerian men. Everything is always the foreigners fault. Silly bunch of people. You can spew a lot of crap on here but those that know SA know the truth. Also those documentaries about prostitutes in SA on youtube are also foreigners right. Mtchew

Secondly. You are what you attract. If you only come across bad nigerian men then look inwards because birds of the same feathers flock together. You will not ever catch me with such folks or be surrounded by such so just some friendly advice.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
so much hatred yet you were the one who started it. All I want to know is why can't you peeps leave us the fk alone. You all claim to hate us but you can't get off our site? You don't like Nigerians fine because I don't like South Africans either. Just let us be. I don't go around any of your forums disturbing you peeps. I stay away from peeps I dislike so do us all a favour and fk off outta here. Your opinions are irrelevant

Again, so much funny because it's over ONLINE PRESENCE. Most South Africans don't like Nigerians either, but does that stop the Nigerians from coming to the place they're disliked. No.

We're here for social reasons, not all of us are Xenophobic, you know?

This "our site" thing sounds sooo ludicrous & I don't know why it seems to be a favourite phrase around these parts. It's a site! Nobody is barred from entry unless the owner makes it so. Plus forums are interesting in that, you don't have to be crazy about the subject to join or participate in discussions. The more the views differ, the more interesting the discussions get. Maybe you should venture out more instead of limiting yourself only to Nigerian forums because it kinda limits your way of thinking. Makes you square. All sites & forums have opposers & naysayers concerning topics at hand. Gina, aside from this thread, gives out advice to your fellow Nigerians on other threads on this section. If she was a true hater, she'd stick only to threads that fuel hate. Her views are strong when it comes to love & Nigerian men I guess.

Waiting for the typical response along the lines of, "Such a long epistle. Like I care" blah, blah, blah wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
all of you are hypocrites joor.
what does it cost you admit ur feelings?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by lekpalicious(f): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

see it wudnt cost me a single cent to get out of yo forum.its a very easy thing to do.bt the thing is, even if i wer to leave NL, u if with if everything is storp, i say all de najerian ppl must go bag home to najeria.if dey r not going back, den i will also no leave NL. If u want me to leave NL, get all the nigerians leave south africa. De day i saw dat dey r gone, den i will stop NL too,but before den, m story,m not gona stop. And all the things i have said in this thread are all de truth. If u dnt blv me, go to SA and see how nigerians are just terrible ppl
Let the people go back to Nigeria then. It does not affect those here who do not give 2 fks about that country. The Nigerians in SA are perhaps about 1% of our population if not even less. There are many of your people here who come here and have business here. They can fk off from here two. Karma is a bitch. While the whites were doing apartheid, they probably never imagined that the reverse would happen to them. Yet look at them now. BEE is reversed apartheid. When black neighbouring countries helped you out, you never complained. Now you have been hurting them and killing them. You never know what tomorrow will bring because you may need your neighbours help and everyone will turn you away because of the way you treat foreigners. Your country will soon turn to the next Zimbabwe if you are not careful. Zimbabwe/Rhodesia was once the best country in Africa.

Another thing is that why don't the police get rid of all these 'bad Nigerians' we all know it's cos they are enjoying the profits as well. Selling drugs is bad but there is obviously a demand for it otherwise all these drug pushers would not be in your country. Also nigerians are not the only ones selling drugs. Clean up your people (drug users) and corrupt police officials and am sure you won't have any problems of 'bad nigerians' in your country.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ksslib:

And here comes another with serious comprehension problem. I really don't know how you reason as a person but let me break it down for you. Iam not against non Nigerians being on this forum, as a matter of fact, a non Nigerian is a super moderator on this forum and almost everybody, including myself thinks she's cool.

The only problem I have is what a non Nigerian who claims to despise them so much is doing on a Nigerian forum.

Bla bla bla. How many Nigerians have you seen making mockery of other countries asides it being a ripple effect of the fact that we were dissed first?

We are the most populous black nation but many Nigerians do you see on other African forums? That should tell you how much an average Nigerians doesn't give a ffuck , unlike you lots who keep trooping our backyard and claim you still hate us.

I guess we are like sugar. We give diabetes but you still can't help it.

Now dude, I ll really appreciate if you could get the ffuck outta my face.

you will play big in your imagination and wishful thinking but in reality your are just s typical Nigerian who gets bad treatment all over the world...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Why? It's the truth. Let's face it, Nigerians don't leave a very good impression wherever they set foot on. We're not the 1st to frown upon that & definitely aren't the last. They still continue to date you though despite all the snide remarks, isn't that what's important? " Sacrificial love" ? LMFAO.
you did not just say that. . .
you did not just insult nigerians on their own forum. . .
you did not just therefore embarrass yourself . . .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:

you did not just say that. . .
you did not just insult nigerians on their own forum. . .
you did not just therefore embarrass yourself . . .

Sigh. Ok. So just because it's your forum I must not have an opinion of my own? I don't know what would be more embarrassing than that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Again, so much funny because it's over ONLINE PRESENCE. Most South Africans don't like Nigerians either, but does that stop the Nigerians from coming to the place they're disliked. No.

We're here for social reasons, not all of us are Xenophobic, you know?

This "our site" thing sounds sooo ludicrous & I don't know why it seems to be a favourite phrase around these parts. It's a site! Nobody is barred from entry unless the owner makes it so. Plus forums are interesting in that, you don't have to be crazy about the subject to join or participate in discussions. The more the views differ, the more interesting the discussions get. Maybe you should venture out more instead of limiting yourself only to Nigerian forums because it kinda limits your way of thinking. Makes you square. All sites & forums have opposers & naysayers concerning topics at hand. Gina, aside from this thread, gives out advice to your fellow Nigerians on other threads on this section. If she was a true hater, she'd stick only to threads that fuel hate. Her views are strong when it comes to love & Nigerian men I guess.

Waiting for the typical response along the lines of, "Such a long epistle. Like I care" blah, blah, blah wink
we say that because at the end of the day it is a Nigerian site and a normal rational individual who hates everything about the country and it's people would not join such a site. FYI there are other sites that I do go on but I will be honest I don't enjoy it as much as Nairaland. I for one would never join any south African sites cos I have no interest in the country and people. That's why we are shocked when you come here and wine and complain about rubbish. I mean if we so bad and you hate us so much then why are you on here? Neways please just stop quoting me. I have wasted enough of my precious time with you and yr irks. Like lekpa has said. Go complain to your gov about the Nigerian problem and let the rest of us be.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
we say that because at the end of the day it is a Nigeria site and a normal rational individual who hates everything about the country and it's people would not join such a site. FYI there are other sites that I do go on but I will be honest I don't enjoy it as my as Nairaland. I for one would never join Amy south African sites cos I have no interest in the country and people. That's why we are shocked when you come here and wine and complain about rubbish. I mean if we so bad and you hate us so much then why are you on here? Neways please just stop quoting me. I have wasted enough of my precious time with you and yr irks. Like lekpa has said. Go complain to your gov about the Nigerian problem and let the rest of us be.

You also go complain to Seun about the South African problem. How dare he allow people who aren't Nigerians ON HIS SITE! I gotcha, boo wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
guys . . .
i think the problem here is south Africans do not know what they wanted. or what they are.
in Nigeria, we are focused and our ego is big as shi*
therefore, whenever we make a statement, the universe makes it true statement

therefore, if we state that South African women are attracted to us,
then they must irrevocably be attracted to us.
also, if they insult us, they must irrevocably be embarrassed.
consequently, Nigeria is the best thing that has ever happened to Africa. and as such, haters . . . go find a purpose in life.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

You also go complain to Seun about the South African problem. How dare he allow people who aren't Nigerians ON HIS SITE! I gotcha, boo wink
lol for the most part I don't care much about the South Africans on this site. It's not my forum either so I have no rights otherwise you would have been banned for life already. Not all Southies are bad. Zulus like Semuhle are generally civilised and not as xenophobic like you lots(Xhosas). I merely stated if you hate us why are you here. Just like you won't find me in South Africa because I don't like the country and it's people. At the end of the day. We both know why you really here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
So basically what you trying to say is that your women are all prostitutes like Bonang right? It's not our fault you men are too cheap. Nigerian men are not stingy when it comes to money. We have no qualms about spending on women so how does that affect you or is your problem?

so you decided to use bonang as a case study,she has publicly denied that she is dating your guy,even if she was dating him...that would be another evidence of your men collecting rubbish from the bins and wash it...bonang has dated several guys here,her latest boyfriend publicly abused her therefore I would not be surprised if she is currently dating a foreigner...dont twist my statement,what I said and still maintain is when Nigerians started flocking to SA,they knew nothing about prostitution,they slept with prostitutes ofwhich they thought women in SA were cheap,two weeks ago a Nigerian man got stucked on a Zimbabwean woman,I have no doubt that that guy used to beat his chest saying that he is rocking a south African woman..your men are rolling with low class girls here particularly poor women from neighboring countries..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
lol for the most part I don't care much about the South Africans on this site. It's not my forum either so I have no rights otherwise you would have been banned for life already. Not all Southies are bad. Zulus like Semuhle are generally civilised and not as xenophobic like you lots(Xhosas). I merely stated if you hate us why are you here. Just like you won't find me in South Africa because I don't like the country and it's people. At the end of the day. We both know why you really here.

oh oracle! please tell me why I'm here? In the same sentence, please tell me how Xhosa are Xenophobic. Mandela was a great Xhosa man & so was Steve Biko who preached Black Empowerment. Lastly, the Xenophobic attacks never happen in places where Xhosa people live. They mostly happen in Gauteng, where everybody lives. Xhosa are fiesty but wouldn't call them Xenophobes. They just tell it like it is.

OH & Gina is Zulu. Didn't you just accuse her of being a hater not too long ago? I guess that blows your wittle theory right out of the water

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
As much as you guys can get offended,hateful etc towards the truth. But the truth is the truth. Nigerians are bad news. Dey ruin everything they touch. Including their own country. From boko haram to president goodluck jonathan, to any normal nigerian. U guys are the largest population in africa, and yes, u r the worst nation ever period. Everything u touch gets ruined everywhere u go
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sigh. Ok. So just because it's your forum I must not have an opinion of my own? I don't know what would be more embarrassing than that.
chillax lady. you started it when you insinuated that south african women fall for nigerians ot of pity . . . thereby embarrassing yourself . . .
anyway, most nigerian men really do not care. and that . . . that is exactly why they fall for us.

on a more serious note, please stop insulting us.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

chillax lady. you started it when you insinuated that south african women fall for nigerians ot of pity . . . thereby embarrassing yourself . . .
anyway, most nigerian men really do not care. and that . . . that is exactly why they fall for us.

we have done nothing to you . . . .
except capture the hearts of your women with our looks. . .
cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:

so you decided to use bonang as a case study,she has publicly denied that she is dating your guy,even if she was dating him...that would be another evidence of your men collecting rubbish from the bins and wash it...bonang has dated several guys here,her latest boyfriend publicly abused her therefore I would not be surprised if she is currently dating a foreigner...dont twist my statement,what I said and still maintain is when Nigerians started flocking to SA,they knew nothing about prostitution,they slept with prostitutes ofwhich they thought women in SA were cheap,two weeks ago a Nigerian man got stucked on a Zimbabwean woman,I have no doubt that that guy used to beat his chest saying that he is rocking a south African woman..your men are rolling with low class girls here particularly poor women from neighboring countries..
how can Nigerians not know about prostitution. It's easy to identify a prostitute from a non prostitute. I made a bonang an example because she is a known figure to you people just like Babalwa who has made it known that she hates South African men. If I talk about peeps you don't know then what's the point. Maybe your right about the prostitution thing. A lot of South African girls who come to Nigeria are prostitutes. There is another lady by the name queentwerk she frequents nigeria often no doubt her prostitution business is booming there. Honestly truth be told most of the Nigerian men are just into the sex whether prostitutes/cheap or whatever. South African women are at the bottom of the list.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:

Where did I insinuate such? Only thing I said is that, the people that date Nigerians often hide that they are dating Nigerians. It's a fact! Haw! You want me to lie just because I'm here?

I never insult anyone based on nationality. This thread is about Nigerian men & I'm making a contribution based on observation
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

oh oracle! please tell me why I'm here? In the same sentence, please tell me how Xhosa are Xenophobic. Mandela was a great Xhosa man & so was Steve Biko who preached Black Empowerment. Lastly, the Xenophobic attacks never happen in places where Xhosa people live. They mostly happen in Gauteng, where everybody lives. Xhosa are fiesty but wouldn't call them Xenophobes. They just tell it like it is.

OH & Gina is Zulu. Didn't you just accuse her of being a hater not too long ago? I guess that blows your wittle theory right out of the water
I said Zulu's like Semuhle. Learn to differentiate between class and trash. Semuhle is class and Gina is trash. Thanks
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:
As much as you guys can get offended,hateful etc towards the truth. But the truth is the truth. Nigerians are bad news. Dey ruin everything they touch. Including their own country. From boko haram to president goodluck jonathan, to any normal nigerian. U guys are the largest population in africa, and yes, u r the worst nation ever period. Everything u touch gets ruined everywhere u go
I think now, you're getting the hang of it. you guys love us because we're goddamn spartans, berserkers, and vikings.
unlike ur SA men. who are wussies and sissies and babies.

#naijarocks.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:
I think now, you're getting the hang of it. you guys love us because we're goddamn spartans, berserkers, and vikings.

#naijarocks. #loveorleaveit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Please show me one good thing u people have ever achived, bcoz even yo roads are crab, m not even gona start abt the way yall dont have order, queues in nigeria are always nonsense. De most rudest or physically powerful person is the one who will get served first. U ppl just dnt have order. Whenever i drive in this country of yos i get shocked at how there is no order even on the roads. Even yo pasters are frauds.plz guys lets talk the truth, u guys are a cursed nation.u ruin yo own country, den u go and ruin others out there.plzzzz ooo,show me some good things u ppl have ever done,bcoz even yo qualifications are either fraud or not world class
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
I said Zulu's like Semuhle. Learn to differentiate between class and trash. Semuhle is class and Gina is trash. Thanks

The part about Xhosa people, oga?

How do you know what Semuhle is like in real life except what she portrays here? And how do you know what tribe she (Semuhle) is since you claim not to follow anything about South Africa/ South Africans? You be real oracle, abi. Kikiki. Btw, I learnt that here because learning about other people takes absolutely nothing from me. It broadens my mind instead.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:
Please show me one good thing u people have ever achived, bcoz even yo roads are crab, m not even gona start abt the way yall dont have order, queues in nigeria are always nonsense. De most rudest or physically powerful person is the one who will get served first. U ppl just dnt have order. Whenever i drive in this country of yos i get shocked at how there is no order even on the roads. Even yo pasters are frauds.plz guys lets talk the truth, u guys are a cursed nation.u ruin yo own country, den u go and ruin others out there.plzzzz ooo,show me some good things u ppl have ever done,bcoz even yo qualifications are either fraud or not world class
grin grin grin that nigga must have really done a number on you. But he is just merely treating you as the trash ho that you are. The poor thing is pained shame

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:

we have done nothing to you . . . .
except capture the hearts of your women with our looks. . .
cheesy

lol @ looks. I won't comment, I comment! Please God help me not comment grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:

#naijarocks.

so u do admit dat u guys are bad news neh? Bt for real hey, a girl who dates u guys down in SA is always frowned upon. Coz we know dat u wil ruin her, as yall ruin everything u touch
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Where did I insinuate such? Only thing I said is that, the people that date Nigerians often hide that they are dating Nigerians. It's a fact! Haw! You want me to lie just because I'm here?

I never insult anyone based on nationality. This thread is about Nigerian men & I'm making a contribution based on observation
oh, then, have i just been punk'dfied?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

The part about Xhosa people, oga?

How do you know what Semuhle is like in real life except what she portrays here? And how do you know what tribe she (Semuhle) is since you claim not to follow anything about South Africa/ South Africans? You be real oracle, abi. Kikiki. Btw, I learnt that here because learning about other people takes absolutely nothing from me. It broadens my mind instead.
semuhle has said it herself that she is Zulu. She is an old member of this site. I know what am talking about because I have interacted with some of the tribes from south africa and there is a big difference and am not the only one who has said that. Dieantwrd guy is also xhosa no surprises there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

so u do admit dat u guys are bad news neh? Bt for real hey, a girl who dates u guys down in SA is always frowned upon. Coz we know dat u wil ruin her, as yall ruin everything u touch
ah . . . . i didn'texpectthatsoi'mstillthinkingofwhatosay . . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

same way when men date you girls down there its frowned upon because your women are known to be agressive and unfaithful and a whole lot of other things so there really is no love lost. I know my family would disown me if I ever brought home a girl from that side. Not like am interested anyways. This goes out to a lot of foreigners. I have many friends and they say same thing about south africans in general.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
grin grin grin that nigga must have really done a number on you. But he is just merely treating you as the trash ho that you are. The poor thing is pained shame

lol, which nigga dear? Dont avoid the topic and insinuate things u dnt know. Talk abt the things i have mentioned and try challenge those instead of making a fool of yoself. M happly married to a south african man.who m here in nigeria with, bcoz we both work for the same company.i can never date yal even if men wer finished in Africa, coz yal r just bad news ooo. U ruin everything u touch. Frm yo own country, to other ppl's countries. No order at all.pla oo plz tell me one gud thing u guys do? Frm yo president, other political groups, roads, queues, currency etc. U guys r cursed ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.