Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79028 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
semuhle has said it herself that she is Zulu. She is an old member of this site. I know what am talking about because I have interacted with some of the tribes from south africa and there is a big difference and am not the only one who has said that. Dieantwrd guy is also xhosa no surprises there.

Sostos is also Xhosa but never gets entangled with e-wars for the most part. See, you're judging a whole group of people based on a few you've interacted with, yet you're going to turn around & moan when we say you lots are this & that based on a few we've interacted with. Stereotyping is just not good.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:

oh, then, have i just been punk'dfied?

You'd have known with certainty cheesy Kikikiki
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
You guys are going way off topic here now as this thread should be closed. @ Punky am a Zulu girl as can be seen by my username smiley

Secondly not all South African girls who date Nigerian men are prostitutes. Let's stop saying silly stuff. Class attracts class. I know some very educated and beautiful South African women who are dating/married to educated Nigerian men(Doctors etc) and not drug dealers/pushers.

Now stop fighting and arguing. If some Nigerians don't like South Africans fine just like there are some South Africans that dint like Nigerians. If you people want to fight please create a thread for that and fight elsewhere. I did not create this thread for that.

I just wanted to find out why and like Ksslib pointed out its not every Nigerian that's says that so ya at the end of the day if feeling that all foreign women love you makes you sleep better than be my guest
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies
Obviously, it's all about misconception. Technically, foreign girls are good because you can easily know what they are thinking about and how they feel about you.

Mixed are also okay. They are quiet and hard-working. While typical Nigerian guys make a lot of noise. They want to feel much superior than other nationals and their home girls are also crafty and silly and like money more than anything else cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

lol, which nigga dear? Dont avoid the topic and insinuate things u dnt know. Talk abt the things i have mentioned and try challenge those instead of making a fool of yoself. M happly married to a south african man.who m here in nigeria with, bcoz we both work for the same company.i can never date yal even if men wer finished in Africa, coz yal r just bad news ooo. U ruin everything u touch. Frm yo own country, to other ppl's countries. No order at all.pla oo plz tell me one gud thing u guys do? Frm yo president, other political groups, roads, queues, currency etc. U guys r cursed ooo
So you are even in Nigeria and spewing shit. You must be one crazy psycho. Can't waste anymore of my time with you undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guys u can get offended as much as u like. Bt truth be told. Nigerians are bad news
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
You guys are going way off topic here new as this thread should be closed. @ Punky am a Zulu girl as can be seen by my username smiley

Secondly not all South African girls who date Nigerian men are prostitutes. Let's stop saying silly stuff. Class attracts class. I know some very educated and beautiful South African women who are dating/married to educated Nigerian men(Doctors etc) and not drug dealers/pushers.

I know you're Zulu by your name, was just curious how the other guy knew since he claimed nonchalance about ZA & it's people.

Now stop fighting and arguing. If some Nigerians don't like South Africans fine just like there are some South Africans that dint like Nigerians. If you people want to fight please create a thread for that and fight elsewhere. I did not create this thread for that.

I just wanted to find out why and like Ksslib pointed out its not every Nigerian that's says that so ya at the end of the day if feeling that all foreign women love you makes you sleep better than be my guest

I know you're Zulu by your name but was just curious how he knew since he claims nonchalance about ZA.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sostos is also Xhosa but never gets entangled with e-wars for the most part. See, you're judging a whole group of people based on a few you've interacted with, yet you're going to turn around & moan when we say you lots are this & that based on a few we've interacted with. Stereotyping is just not good.
sostoz is sotho that's what he says. The same way you don't like to be judged by the few you met is a typical case of a bot calling a kettle black. Do you know the population of Nigeria? So if 1 million nigerians are bad. 1 million of 170million is peanuts so how can you judge a whole population by the bad Nigerians you met in South Africa. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guys u can get offended as much as u like. Bt truth be told. Nigerians are bad news period. To demselves and to others. I think de only thing u guys are good at is building families by giving birth, bt nothing more. U guys r just a sad story. Shem, bt one day u wil b fine. I hope its in this century though
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:
Guys u can get offended as much as u like. Bt truth be told. Nigerians are bad news
lol get offended by what you said. You must be high on weed. You are a nobody and your opinions and rants don't mean a damn thing. Certainly cannot offend me. Are you paying my salary. Lol you are really a clown grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
sostoz is sotho that's what he says. The same way you don't like to be judged by the few you met is a typical case of a bot calling a kettle black. Do you know the population of Nigeria? So if 1 million nigerians are bad. 1 million of 170million is peanuts so how can you judge a whole population by the bad Nigerians you met in South Africa. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander

Ok then. Let it continue I guess.

I thought he (Sostos) was Xhosa because he writes it with fluency but anyhwho..Xhosa are good people. Finish & klaar.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:

heheheh bt plz face the truth my brother. U guys are a bad cursed nation. U ruin yo own country, den u ruin others.even yo hospitals are just sad news. Wat is it dat is good abt nigeria besides oil companies (which i work for by de way), and u making babies in marriages? Wat else r u guys good at? Faking qualifications, ruining roads etc, and pushing each other on queues etc? Yoh i have never seen such a chaotic country.plz dnt take dis the wrong way, take is as a way for u to see wat u lack and work on it. Boko haram etc
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

I know you're Zulu by your name but was just curious how he knew since he claims nonchalance about ZA.
oh okay. I used to be a member of this site then I deactivated for a while and recently came back. I have interacted with him before I guess that's how he knows me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
oh okay. I used to be a member of this site then I deactivated for a while and recently came back. I have interacted with him before I guess that's how he knows me.

*nods*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
lol get offended by what you said. You must be high on weed. You are a nobody and your opinions and rants don't mean a damn thing. Certainly cannot offend me. Are you paying my salary. Lol you are really a clown grin

hehehe even if u gona ignor me my brother. The truth is the truth. U guys are a bad cursed nation and u need to work on improving things, so dat de rest of the world can see dis goodness which u claim to have. Bcoz frm wer m standing, u r nothing to write home about. Dnt be offended, admit the truth, and let it help u make things better.attacking me will not take the truth away ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
unapologetic:
Nigerian men has Pride and we exhibit that attribute in a very good way because we don't have a low self esteem like some of our brothers. Be proud of who and what you are.

Other Africans refer to us as being arrogant but I would say we are just so proud and blessed which is why the girls can't do without us. Ladies like a Bold and Assertive man
I agree ladies like a bold and assertive man. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and arrogance is a big turn off
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
So you are even in Nigeria and spewing shit. You must be one crazy psycho. Can't waste anymore of my time with you undecided

the truth is the truth my dear. U guys need to work on fixing yoselves and yo country instead of avoiding the truth. I do have the right to say de things m saying coz i leave amongst u. So i have seen hw u guys r. Face the truth pal, and work on improving both yoself and yo country.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
^ lol girl are you not tired?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:

lol i am tired hey.bt it seems some ppl dnt wana admit the truth. Anyway let me leave dem alone den. And focus on the rest of my day. Bye yoll
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:

lol i am tired hey.bt it seems some ppl dnt wana admit the truth. Anyway let me leave dem alone den. And focus on the rest of my day and leave hypocrits alone . Bye yoll
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

lol i am tired hey.bt it seems some ppl dnt wana admit the truth. Anyway let me leave dem alone den. And focus on the rest of my day. Bye yoll

Uyajola nabo ke apho cheesy ? Just wondering. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

Bye. Enjoy the rest of your day. You should try not to take what people say on the net to heart. Also remember there are good and bad people everywhere. All Nigerian's are not bad so to say that all are bad is not right. Just like it's wrong when they say all South Africans have aids etc. We just need to learn how to be a bit more sensitive to these issues cos we are all human beings at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
hehehee
no comment cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
This crazy fuktard will not stop quoting me jeez. Thank Goodness she's gone. A 'married woman' arguing from morning to night on this forum. How pathetic. She should not make her personal men problems our problems. Naija guys should stop dating these hoes so that they can leave the rest of us alone. Damn

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
She's back grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Uyajola nabo ke apho cheesy ? Just wondering. .

yu hayi sana, ndinomyeni kaloku. Ababantu, hayi, even if bendingendanga bendingeke ndibajolishe. Barongo nje qha. Ndilapha for imali ne experience qha bhabha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

yu hayi sana, ndinomyeni kaloku. Ababantu, hayi, even if bendingendanga dendingeke ndibajole. Barongo nje qha. Ndilapha for imali ne experience qha bhabha

Kikiki. Btw, I didn't know ungowasekhaya sana! Niiice grin

Kunjani apho? Ngathi ndingonyanya lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

no dear m nt being hateful.m telling the truth,nigerians always make ugly big headed babies.its de truth,bt the nice thing is dat wen dey grow older,deir bodies look a little bit nice if dey r man bt stil ugly big heads,and if they r girls deir faces become a little bit nice bt deir bodies r always too flat.m nt being hateful at all.just calling a spade a spade.lets b honest and stop sugar coating the truth
hmmm undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ha!ha!!ha!ha!ha!!!ha!!!!ha!!! Everyone GINAKING IS PUNKY OH!!! Just look at d timing of their posts & d way Punky oh keeps defending Ginaking opinions.In her earlier posts on dis thread Ginaking said she was residing in naija she's now claiming to be leaving in SA wit Punky oh.What a COWARD!!!! Take ur lying,hateful,xenophobic,HIV/AIDS carrying self out of our site.Rubbish!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
Bye. Enjoy the rest of your day. You should try not to take what people say on the net to heart. Also remember there are good and bad people everywhere. All Nigerian's are not bad so to say that all are bad is not right. Just like it's wrong when they say all South Africans have aids etc. We just need to learn how to be a bit more sensitive to these issues cos we are all human beings at the end of the day
I c through ur BS Madam Diplomacy.Park well abeg
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
Ha!ha!!ha!ha!ha!!!ha!!!!ha!!! Everyone GINAKING IS PUNKY OH!!! Just look at d timing of their posts & d way Punky oh keeps defending Ginaking opinions.In her earlier posts on dis thread Ginaking said she was residing in naija she's now claiming to be leaving in SA wit Punky oh.What a COWARD!!!! Take ur lying,hateful,xenophobic,HIV/AIDS carrying self out of our site.Rubbish!!!!
Hahahaha. Man, take it easy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:

You must have snorted pounded yam. What a rètarded mumu!

I own my shyt. I don't hide behind several usernames to say my piece, you mountain goat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.