Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79037 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
how am.i flattering and over rating myself. You are the one who came from nowhere and jumped on my case. You keep going on about my looks. It seems like it really bothers you. Shame haters are gonna hate cheesy

I don't like taking sides & that girl/person comes off a little crazy but on which thread did she jump on you about your "looks"? Because it surely wasn't on this one to my recollection. She said something to you & you immediately assumed she was "hating". Your response was kind of conceited & about how you look. Don't you think you're projecting here just a bit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
They tlking bout girl on girl beef but they r doing the same thing .. Lol my point exactly

But ur note nigeria .. So I guess u r more emotional ..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wanna see were i was hating to b fair
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by sinizia: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
Wanna see were i was hating to b fair

It's okay dear. It's obvious you were mentioned here first and you replied. Just ignore. It's not worth the back and forth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

I don't like taking sides & that girl/person comes off a little crazy but on which thread did she jumped on you about your "looks"? Because it surely wasn't on this one to my recollection. She said something to you & you immediately assumed she was "hating". Your response was kind of conceited & about how you look. Don't you think you're projecting here just a bit?

If you took the time to actually read the comments made to me, then you will know that they were talking about my looks. They came out of the blue to say stuff and I responded in like. If you think it's conceited well like assholes everyone has an opinion smiley

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
sinizia:

It's okay dear. It's obvious you were mentioned here first and you replied. Just ignore. It's not worth the back and forth.

Dats wt im saying tho

Its like double standards with chics

I didnt even diss any1 when i replied d op's topic ..
Didnt even know her name either . N den i saw her mention me was like huh ? But den its like dey all jump in like sheep . Its like look in d mirror girls ur doing d exact same thing dey r accusing ppl of doing . Lol now who needs a book

L
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
I no dey craze o!! cos na true I dey talk 4 here but wait o..how e come be sai u sabi blow pidgin like dis?D only southie on nairaland wey I know sabi blow pidgin like dis na Mondisweet.U sure sai u no be Mondisweet too?Ha!!!ha!!!ha!!!ha!!!ha!!! Punky Oh has now logged out,Ginaking is now logged in.Oh my goodness!!!Dis is just too much!!

hehhehe did u forget dat i did mention dat i work and leave in nigeria?kikiki. M here for 2 years now, on a 5 year contract
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
They tlking bout girl on girl beef but they r doing the same thing .. Lol my point exactly

But ur note nigeria .. So I guess u r more emotional ..
am not emotional. I only mentioned your names cos you were the only women I was in contact with on the other thread and Halima kinda reminded me of you guys cos you talk the same. Sorry for mentioning your name. I think let's just let that be that. Truce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Page 6

She mentioned me lol funny hw we dont see image of that ..
Halima is not me tho.

Ur still not showing me were i quoted u first
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:

a Chadian can proudly say that to you Yoruba herd boy
Bwahaha... This half-n a k e d Zulumaster wants to dare me his civilized lord. Hahaha... How are you doing in your Township xenophobic nature? I hope you're good! cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
Can you please stop quoting me with your bullshit . We are not friends get it!
No, I can't! Did you say we are friends? grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
Page 6

She mentioned me lol funny hw we dont see image of that ..
Halima is not me tho.

Ur still not showing me were i quoted u first
I just answered your question in the above post. Halifax started by quoting me with her ish. Which I was taken a back. So as she kept going on I just thought it must be someone I had previous contact with and you two ladies from the other thread reminded me of her cos you both speak the same way. Like I said I apologise so am done from my side. You can take it or leave it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:

If you took the time to actually read the comments made to me, then you will know that they were talking about my looks. They came out of the blue to say stuff and I responded in like. If you think it's conceited well like assholes everyone has an opinion smiley

I've been following this thread since conception & I didn't see anyone mentioning how you look until you brought it all to yourself by calling people haters & them not letting you rest etc. THAT came out of the blue. From YOU. It seem you want to turn every comment to be about your supposed looks

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I just answered your question in the above post. Halifax started by quoting me with her ish. Which I was taken a back. So as she kept going on I just thought it must be someone I had previous contact with and you two ladies from the other thread reminded me of her cos you both speak the same way. Like I said I apologise so am done from my side. You can take it or leave it

But to be fair i never dissed u on dat thread .. Either undecided

But nehoo all good
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
@ volvo thanks ma but it was not necessary. I do appreciate it though
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... This half-n a k e d Zulumaster want to dare me his civilized lord. Hahaha... How are you doing in your Township xenophobic nature? I hope you're good! cheesy grin cool

ja I see you are very civilized..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

I've been following this thread since conception & I didn't see anyone mentioning how you look until you brought it all to yourself by calling people haters & them not letting you rest etc. THAT came out of the blue. From YOU. It seem you want to turn every comment to be about your supposed looks
Enough! Don't you know she is a Nigerian from the GIANT of Africa? Go girl - show South Africans what your mama gave you! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:

ja I see you are very civilized..
Yes, I am as always! I don't see where exposing peanuts and bosoms is a civilized practice as it's done in South Africa. Bwahaha...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
@ volvo thanks ma but it was not necessary. I do appreciate it though
No problem babe. You know we Ghanaians stick with one another since time memorial. Just be yourself and try to avoid certain people. I don't think you are conceited. You are beautiful inside and out. 1 advice though, try and mind your business especially with the nice comments. I learnt along time ago that it's not really wanted or appreciated here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:
The thing is Nigerians live in the world of wishful fantasies and dreams...money talks on this planet,Nigerians don't mind to spend their hardly earned salaries on women,all in the name of impressing and beating chest...Nigerians don't mind to collect rubbish from the bins,wash it and start beating their chests ...i remember when Nigerians started flocking to SA,they did not know anything about prostitution,they were sleeping with prostitutes ,instead of giving those prostitutes the exact charged prize,Nigerians exceeded ,that's why Nigerians used to say its easy to get a woman in SA..
how did you know this hidden gist? You must be one of the prostitutes. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
This thread was not meant to be a bashing thread but to just understand where the perception comes from. I had been seeing comments for a long time but it was because of this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1822920/why-south-african-women-crazy that kind of prompted me to create this thread.
grin
Just because a few women date you men does not translate to a whole population. Sometimes a man's personality and character can make a lady go for him irrespective of his nationality.
the war has started and one must be defeated. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

punky I have been following this thread too and the peeps did talk about her looks.

Halimi25:
Darling quit flattering&overrating urself.Forget abt all d comments from thirsty males on & offline.U ain't all dat aii?

Lala247:
Just becuz u wear batty riders dont make u big hun dnt type my name again for no reason .. Bcuz small small boys r making ur head big u look stup!d @ cocowtever

People are different. Perhaps in your eyes you don't see it as talking about ones looks but in her eyes and even mine I see it as such. I got in because I felt that it was being unfair that because she had nice things to say she ended up being castigated for it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Batman123: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
V0lv0:
why won't you guys like each other. You are both witches from the same flock
lmao this your mouth paa aba, have a Lil mercy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
V0lv0:
punky I have been following this thread too and the peeps did talk about her looks.

Halimi25:
Darling quit flattering&overrating urself.Forget abt all d comments from thirsty males on & offline.U ain't all dat aii?

Lala247:
Just becuz u wear batty riders dont make u big hun dnt type my name again for no reason .. Bcuz small small boys r making ur head big u look stup!d @ cocowtever

People are different. Perhaps in your eyes you don't see it as talking about ones looks but in her eyes and even mine I see it as such. I got in because I felt that it was being unfair that because she had nice things to say she ended up being castigated for it.

Volvo, please go back to the 1st interaction between Coco & Halima. Halima said nothing about how Coco looks but Coco in her response, IMO, assumed it was about how she looks because she made a reference to women always picking fights with her & blah, blah, blah. Just read the interactions without bias.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
V0lv0:

Halimi25:

Lala247:

Ok n before that comment . Who mention who first tlking bout hating? Did u c my first comment on the thread ? Did i quote u or her first?

But anyone in their right mind would see whose at fault here

N we have sorted it . Ur the one name calling n doing the most hun
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
unapologetic:

We like calling ourselves the Giant of Africa and negates the fact that we are not worthy to be called that.

Lousy in my word means we are Lousy with the way we dress, our culture and other things that has to do with our dear country. You've also just proved to be Lousy because you've just called Nigeria the Giant of Africa when we both know that Nigeria lacks the true attributes of a Giant
Oh, please! Spare us this your inferiority complex. We don't want to hear about it.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Batman123: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Coco and Volvo both of you should stop arguing with these people.

Firstly @ Coco remember what I first told you when you came on this site. You can clearly see now that I was right am not going to mention it again because you know what I meant. Secondly, honestly you should not have come in to try to be peacemaker. Let them fight amongst themselves if they want too. It has nothing to do with Ghana or Ghanaians as you saw from the comments from both sides that they don't give a damn what you say. I hope you have learnt your lesson now.

V0lv0 read your mail.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

hehhehe did u forget dat i did mention dat i work and leave in nigeria?kikiki. M here for 2 years now, on a 5 year contract
Now it is time to boot you out of Nigeria back into South Africa you came from. Nobody messes with Nigeria! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Batman123:
Coco and Volvo both of you should stop arguing with these people.

Firstly @ Coco remember what I first told you when you came on this site. You can clearly see now that I was right am not going to mention it again because you know what I meant. Secondly, honestly you should not have come in to try to be peacemaker. Let them fight amongst themselves if they want too. It has nothing to do with Ghana or Ghanaians as you saw from the comments from both sides that they don't give a damn what you say. I hope you have learnt your lesson now.

V0lv0 read your mail.
As if Ghana is even relevant in Africa. However, we will continue to help build that nation of dwarfs until it is developed and the people are civilized enough to understand the 21st century. The reason why SA is a bit better is because of the presence of white people living there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:

Now it is time to boot you out of Nigeria back into South Africa you came from. Nobody messes with Nigeria! angry

hehehhe lol not yet honey.i have ppl to save.if it wasnt for me, so many of u nigerians wud nt b employed and wud have louzy lives. So until m done with wat m here for, m afraid i have to stay. Bt u know wat, since u guys refer to yourselves as the giants of africa, i realy wish u wud develop yo country.yo roads, yo order, your cops, your houses,basically everything in this country needs a lot of work. So while yal r braging abt being giants, bring yo country to order. De sad thing is dat yal have so much potential,bt only a few have good lives. De poverty in dis country is so sad.guys plz work on yo country being a real giant coz everything is just so backwards here.i do like dis country dnt get me wrong, bt eish, yall need a lot of work

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

hehehhe lol not yet honey.i have ppl to save.if it wasnt for me, so many of u nigerians wud nt b employed and wud have louzy lives. So until m done with wat m here for, m afraid i have to stay. Bt u know wat, since u guys refer to yourselves as the giants of africa, i realy wish u wud develop yo country.yo roads, yo order, your cops, your houses,basically everything in this country needs a lot of work. So while yal r braging abt being giants, bring yo country to order. De sad thing is dat yal have so much potential,bt only a few have good lives. De poverty in dis country is so sad.guys plz work on yo country being a real giant coz everything is just so backwards here.i do like dis country dnt get me wrong, bt eish, yall need a lot of work
Bwahaha... You are possibly enjoying your stay there than in South African Townships where crimes are rife. I am glad you like the country. You can stay if you want but don't mess with us.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha... You are possibly enjoying your stay there than in South African Townships where crimes are rife. I am glad you like the country. You can stay if you want but don't mess with us.

Thank you.

hhahaha honey our townships are way better dan wat u guys call an improved city. Lol, yo country looks like hillbrow. And to us, hilbrow is just a dirty ugly place,bt to u guys, its wat u call a good city. Yo cities need a lot of work.dnt even get me started on the other parts of dis country.dis city is so backwards hey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.