Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get (52006 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Bonapart(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Whatchu say?

If a girl doesn't want you, she don't want you.
All these one is stoty
abi o my sister
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
UGLYS:

He is actually right. Its been working, it will work on you and work on anyone else.

Make it work on me, I said.

No long stories.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Oya, make me want you. smiley
D guy get G-wagon?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Opiosko: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Nice advert
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Op nice observation,honestly whenever i use the L word women run away from me,but when i dont give a fuccck and talk thrash,they open the konjas for me..

ULTIMATE RULE!!!

NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT

5 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by borlarge(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Whatchu say?

If a girl doesn't want you, she don't want you.
All these one is stoty
not always true
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
It's a good thing the fishes in the water have never been declared 'endangered species ',meaning there are many of them out there, too many for me to fret over one.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by ogawisdom(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is jst a theory n can nt work on every girl esp those driven by materialism which 95percent of our girls falls in.

For such a girl attraction means payin sth into her acct or sendin sth to her grin

Na attraction n suspense she go chop lipsrsealed

D major mistake men make while dating is to focus on one girl while dating. it makes such men weak n alwys available which is nt attractive. Date many girls at once n u will feel strong n attractive to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by ebubey(f): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
'play hard to get', hu does dat dis days

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
ONCE I WANT TU STALK ANY GIRL

ND WEN DEY WANT TU DO HIDE ND SEEK

I IMMEDIATELY SHOW DEM D ANACONDA grin

ND DEY START RUNNIN AFTA IT

SIMPLE AS ABC cheesy

AT OP YU CAN TRY, IT WORKS
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by ogawisdom(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Minemrys:
I kinda find it funny when guys claim to be chasing a girl for m0nths and still n0t lucky to have her. You kn0w why? Cause they s0metimes show obsessi0n or d0n't follow the right procedure. The 0ne rule to getting a girl is attracti0n and having a chemistry with her. Get her to be attracted to you. Never try impressing her cos she'll never take you seriously. Instead Let her try impressing you.

To get a hard to get gal c0mes with attracti0n, flirty talks, be suspense filled and interesting with a little bit of mystery clamouring you. Then try ign0ring her or paying less attenti0n to her after your antiques, you'll see the difference. Girls like interesting and mysterious guys n0t the ones that her one sided with obsessi0n, they see them as sex freaks.
The worst a guy can do is to show obsessi0n. Ur obsessi0n freaks her into n0t taking u seriously and treating u like dirt. Getting a lady isn't supposed to take a guy m0re than 2 m0nths. If it does see your physician. Thanks.

If a girl doesn't lik u nothing works except to move on cheesy

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Girls are not really hard to get,they are just testing how serious you are tongue

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by UGLYS: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Make it work on me, I said.

No long stories.

Not when you are conscious of what am about to do. You will be hell bent on frustrating every move. Buh it will still WORK, so certain of the workability.
To cut the story short as you desired, I shall proceed with the first step.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
2 Months ke?

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
olrotimi:

My point though, op isn't applicable to all girls. It holds true mostly for ladies who haven't really made up their mind on the kinda guy she wants, still testing the waters.
I usually tell my girlfriends, "we've been friends for months, hung out together, shared interesting moments.......then I venture to formally ask you out and ur giving me the "thinking about it response",I wldnt ask a second time, and if I don't get a response within days, I switch my mind to someone else. Whatever had she been doing with the previous months of our friendship? Spending my money about it?

Her thinking about it means she don't want you, bro.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Opiosko:
Nice advert
toll free too
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by justmag(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Da fvck is up with the zero(0) you keep typing??

side effect of running windows Vista on a machine built for Windows 95. angry
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Charliiee(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Atimes she might just not be interested, its not everytime she's forming "hard to get"

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by justmag(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
I actually agree with OP. desperation kills attraction real quick.

2 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by UGLYS: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
ebubey:

Some are yet to upgrade their systems.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by 1miccza: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

From inside phone??Na bluetooth or infrared the guy wan use??

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
This trick been working since 1402bc
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Booty4me: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:

If it makes FP, I'm owing you 4baskets of weed tongue

and it makes fp.. fulfill your promise cheesy
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by UGLYS: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
mzteemarh:
Girls are not really hard to get,they are just testing how serious you are tongue

Spoken well.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by 1miccza: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
ebubey:

All "GIRLS" not ladies or women though *winks*
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by prettyJoy22(f): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
NICE ONE......IF A GIRL LIKES YOU IT SHOULDN'T TAKE TOO LONG SHA wink

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Her thinking about it means she don't want you, bro.
not so missus, it's just an annoying fad for ladies to put the guy on high jump with the thinking about it thingy.
How do I know ur wrong? I did it twice and twice they came clean that I had to give em time na, that do I want them to look cheap, bla bla bla.
Then one was like 'ask me out again' and I was like 'i would think about it '
This one is a Nairalander, regular poster in romance section.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by UGLYS: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
ALPHA MALES

All in doubts should do the research, just a little.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by smudge2079(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
@Op u are spot on.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by lebete3000: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
I let my watch talk for me, my whip talk for me
My gat talk for me, blow, what up, homie?
Even bitches who don't know me, they wanna blow me
Cause the shit I floss with is saying a lot for me

50cent poor lil rich

3 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by prettyJoy22(f): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
edozie04:
Thank God sha I have graduated from this woman wrappering stage, now I hardly show emotions
is that supposed to be a good thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.