Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get (52001 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by larryChockode: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
@OP let me add to your rules.
* players are never serious with thier feelings for ladies.

i have tried it. And its works like magic. grin
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have also graduate form that stage cheesy
Thumbs up dude
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dont know which girl go fall for dis ..

Yet to see a nicca try undecided
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
edozie04:
Thumbs up dude
Thanks man

Following your footstep cool
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by refreshrate: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

jez gimme 180k

on top weed? guy!?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
refreshrate:

on top weed? guy!?
You think say na poor man weed i wan buyundecided ?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by refreshrate: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

You think say na poor man weed i wan buyundecided ?

Na you wan inhale am? Guy arrange grass from back of that building submit am give the guy make you frr yourself. The agreement was weed, nothing specific about the "brand" abi you don forget?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
refreshrate:

Na you wan inhale am? Guy arrange grass from back of that building submit am give the guy make you frr yourself. The agreement was weed, nothing specific about the "brand" abi you don forget?
Hehehehe grin diz cracked me up, i swear!
Anyway, na true sha....
weed na weed, no matter the quality, na weed e still be....

one bottle of groundnut for you wink

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by refreshrate: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Hehehehe grin diz cracked me up, i swear!
Anyway, na true sha....
weed na weed, no matter the quality, na weed e still be....

one bottle of groundnut for you wink

*opens bottle tips it into bowl of garri with lukewarm water as PHCN no gree give us light and mama caro no see block buy to support the pure water* guy siddon join me for mat na dem say Buahri wan change Naira to exchange $1 to 1Naira*
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
refreshrate:

*opens bottle tips it into bowl of garri with lukewarm water as PHCN no gree give us light and mama caro no see block buy to support the pure water* guy siddon join me for mat na dem say Buahri wan change Naira to exchange $1 to 1Naira*

Baba, na so me sef hear am oooo

Although, i be partial supporter of Buhari but as i take read the thread for FP, i jez run comot b4 PDPs dem go chop me raw

dat thing no dey possible...
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by refreshrate: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, na so me sef hear am oooo

Although, i be partial supporter of Buhari but as i take read the thread for FP, i jez run comot b4 PDPs dem go chop me raw

dat thing no dey possible...

come no run we PDP people are your friends. Just change jersey come join us youll see how much youll like it. Sebi you voted with us last election? why you come change mouth all of a sudden? Its gradually becoming obvious its the reasonable thing to do.

Meanwhile this groundnut dey on point, where you buy am? Which party dey rule Nigeria the time wey you buy am?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
refreshrate:

come no run we PDP people are your friends. Just change jersey come join us youll see how much youll like it. Sebi you voted with us last election? why you come change mouth all of a sudden? Its gradually becoming obvious its the reasonable thing to do.

Meanwhile this groundnut dey on point, where you buy am? Which party dey rule Nigeria the time wey you buy am?
Baba, i no too dey engage myself into politics matter like that, The last election, i no even bother to vote at all, na both groups i dey support but i jez gain interest for that APC...
On Saturday sef, i fit no vote any of them...

As for the groundnut, na mama chukwudi groundnut jhare, that woman wey dey sell boli outside Nairaland gate grin and na PDP dey rule when i buy am grin
Abi you need more?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by refreshrate: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, i no too dey engage myself into politics matter like that, The last election, i no even bother to vote at all, na both groups i dey support but i jez gain interest for that APC...
On Saturday sef, i fit no vote any of them...

As for the groundnut, na mama chukwudi groundnut jhare, that woman wey dey sell boli outside Nairaland gate grin and na PDP dey rule when i buy am grin
Abi you need more?

I been dey try chop this one small small make e no quick finish. but as you talk e be like say me and you go be padi for a long time. No rush next time na me go retaliate to give you gift. *chop knuckle*
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
refreshrate:

I been dey try chop this one small small make e no quick finish. but as you talk e be like say me and you go be padi for a long time. No rush next time na me go retaliate to give you gift. *chop knuckle*
take am

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
fellis:

LMAOOO!!
That was too funnygrin cheesy grin

Abeg disregard these small children and their theories that will take them nowhere.
Imagine the ridiculousness of the topic. Lol.
If you leave a woman that consistently told you no what she does is heave a sigh of relief with quickness and forget you ever existed.
She says no, save your goddam time and move on instead of trying to play games, is it so difficult to understand?? Sheesh!
Nairaland and the children that have infiltrated it sef...

I was in rant-mode.

I was just saying, whatever happened to common decency, or...oh IDK...pride? I've been dealing with (i.e ignoring) something I don't think I should even have to be dealing with, and I've dealt with it plenty in the past, but apparently I've been high on beer and/or coffee all along?

At any rate, I support the OP's suggestion - it's common sense hiding under the disguise of yet another obsessive ploy, but common sense nonetheless.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
bond77:

High on coffee? That explains everything, maybe you should cut down on your coffee intake, excess caffeine maybe running through your veins and that explains your hallucinating posts....
Btw, my moniker has its own meaning from the first letter to the last figure and it is never a mimicry of James Bond, so don't get it twisted.
Lastly, I guess u are reading for an exam, so I wish you success.

I'm no caffeine fiend, Bond77-who-is-not-a mimicry-of-James-Bond, but if it'll make you feel better in some way, I won't object to your thinking I was 'hallucinating'.

I wasn't reading for an exam, I was plowing ahead more to my speed. But yeah, thanks anyway.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by SenatorJames(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2016
We guys will just be talking about 'hard-to-get' as if every ladies must date every tom, dick and harry that come their way.

I thought the right to accept or reject still remain with them.

Many of us will still continue pressurizing them after telling us they are not interested.

Guys, please forgive my ignorance, maybe its because I'm not in the business of chasing women up and down.

#TeamchildofGod

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by rapboss(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2019
O boy, me no understand do
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Minemrys:
I kinda find it funny when guys claim to be chasing a girl for m0nths and still n0t lucky to have her. You kn0w why? Cause they s0metimes show obsessi0n or d0n't follow the right procedure. The 0ne rule to getting a girl is attracti0n and having a chemistry with her. Get her to be attracted to you. Never try impressing her cos she'll never take you seriously. Instead Let her try impressing you.

To get a hard to get gal c0mes with attracti0n, flirty talks, be suspense filled and interesting with a little bit of mystery clamouring you. Then try ign0ring her or paying less attenti0n to her after your antiques, you'll see the difference. Girls like interesting and mysterious guys n0t the ones that her one sided with obsessi0n, they see them as sex freaks.
The worst a guy can do is to show obsessi0n. Ur obsessi0n freaks her into n0t taking u seriously and treating u like dirt. Getting a lady isn't supposed to take a guy m0re than 2 m0nths. If it does see your physician. Thanks.
only works for dumb women
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by kellyon: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thanks for the info! I started dating with nice girl from Ethiopia recently and I found many useful tips about ethiopian women dating before the date. Hope with its help I made a really good first impression. I liked that girl so much!
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by dumininu01(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
If one girl no gree... Find someone prettier than her sef... Life no hard grin grin
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Themhi1: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
rapboss:
O boy, me no understand do

Why will u understand
Smh
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by rapboss(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Themhi1:

Why will u understand

Smh
I didn't understand because the way you reason is different from the way I reason!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.