Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians (28909 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre / Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by cirmuell(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
These people are so gonna regret all these foolish things they are doing, every single one of them.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Emmanuel247(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
HE is a Killer and Murderer he can never smell that Seat

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by afuye(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Or Yakubu Gowon who is still alive
polite2:
.PDP and IBOs asking for buhari's role during. de civil. war are de most gullible Nigerians I ve ever heard. Of.

why didn't they ask OBJ his role in. de same war, but voted for him twice .

vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
I will waste my bin on brutari oh sorry buhari

And I must caste my vote on president GEJ on march 28***

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by IGBOSON1: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Osarieme415:
The haunt of the ghost of deeds past

^^^Similar i must admit....though Ebenezer Scrooge didn't kill anyone! smiley
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by slymichael(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Godddddddd. Buhari u r very wicked n mean. Chai, d blood of innocent ppl u shed will make u loose woefully come sat. Godddd. Nigeria plssssss vote Goodluck...[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by anonimi: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are not different from what FFK is doing. You,firefire,severusnape,clevvermind and other dumb mofos of PDP are undermining the credibility of Jonathan's reelection. Until you people focus on issue based campaign and stop attacking the personality of Buhari,you people are on a lost cause.

You are a lost cause.
Issue based, did you say? Let's try on security only:

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

You want more issue based than what has ALREADY been done here and elsewhere, please let me know- just state the particular issue and I can compare Buhari's record to Jonathan's record clearly showing that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy ahead of his daft old pensioner competitor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=18pt]PDP has run out ideas.[/size] grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buharii al d way! Wether. We lyk it. or. Not!!! Scared bitches lie all d way for blackmail n shits!!
Those who. Hav upperhand in winnin dnt bother abt opposition!
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Eluwilussit(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't care how many Igbos he killed during the crisis. At that point, Buhari was not in charge and took orders from his superiors. As much as I hate Buhari, as APC's presidential candidate, I don't support whipping up tribal sentiments based on the account of the crisis.

At the time in question, anything Buhari did, was in tune with the time. There was war. Most war stories are propaganda.

I judge Buhari as head of state. I judge him from then till now. In my score card, Buhari's score is in the negative. If we have to go to his activities during the nigerian-biafran crisis, then we are not being fair to Buhari and to nigerians.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by muktarmtt(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
It all lies nd it will never change anything up APC up buhari haters kiss my aboki ass Mtcheew grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by easystudy101: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
And what was OBJ's role? Fry eggs for IGBOs?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by anytexy: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
midolian:
Buhari shall be sworn in on the 29th of May by the grace of God...then, my dear friend, SeverusSnape will shed blood instead of tears....And then, it won't undo what is done.
Wake up!

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by MrCGPA(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
We all know the Igbos are going to vote for Jonathan but how many is their population? Yorubas+Northerners is a sure bet for Buhari. The wise Igbos don't compare a military government with civilian government. Use your head and effect change. Buhari has won already.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari is a fool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by anonimi: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:
I don't care how many Igbos he killed during the crisis. At that point, Buhari was not in charge and took orders from his superiors. As much as I hate Buhari, as APC's presidential candidate, I don't support whipping up tribal sentiments based on the account of the crisis.

At the time in question, anything Buhari did, was in tune with the time. There was war. Most war stories are propaganda.

I judge Buhari as head of state. I judge him from then till now. In my score card, Buhari's score is in the negative. If we have to go to his activities during the nigerian-biafran crisis, then we are not being fair to Buhari and to nigerians.

That is why I said an Igbo pressure group that is supportive but NOT direcly connected to PDP should have issued such a statement and given it the widest publicity in voting blocs highly populated by Igbos for massive support to Jonathan.
FFK was being immature with this release.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by olas24u(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
IVORY2009:

what continent do u live? Are u out of ur mind?

What are you saying ,it is not an important subjected and it as been scrapped in many schools
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by afuye(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
ODE AND OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU JATIJATI
Largas:
Buhari is a fool
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by anonimi: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
muktarmtt:
It all lies nd it will never change anything up APC up buhari haters kiss my aboki ass Mtcheew grin

How can one kiss what one has not seen grin grin
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Sobeautiful: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
They are busy filing a case against Patience Jonathan over little or nothing when they have trailer loads of ICC cases against them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by asomatc(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
bunmioguns:
This party called pdp just dey vex me everyday

embarassed embarassed

OK, deal with it.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by olas24u(f): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
IVORY2009:

what continent do u live? Are u out of ur mind?
History Ends In Nigeria

on March 12, 2014 / in Editorial 4:01 am / Comments

HERODOTUS, the father of history, would be astounded about Nigeria’s decision to remove history from its school curriculum. Bourbons, who disappeared because they did not learn from history, are the best example of the perils of ignoring history, especially dedication to studying it.

Every human endeavour is accompanied by events, which are recorded, stored and retrieved when needed. These advance preservation of knowledge through research, references, securing information, and sustenance of cultures through generations.These, in turn, facilitate discovery of fresh facts, interpretation of old facts, reconstruction of events, resolution of conflicts through emergence of facts, advancing the process of negotiations between individuals, groups and nations. History helps us to preserve our culture and civilisation. Life without history is incomplete since sizeable parts of knowledge, information, artifacts, records, totems among others, could be lost.

Jews survived the Holocaust with history. For Africans taken into slavery, their captors deliberately wiped out their knowledge, purged them of any attachment to their culture, destroyed filial relations and created double consciousness in them.

Later study and knowledge of history enabled Africans and those in the Diaspora to reconcile with their past and rise against slavery, racism, colonialism and injustice.

Official reasons Nigeria advances for expunging history as a course of study are that students are shunning it, as there were few jobs for history graduates, and there is dearth of history teachers. These are excuses.

Nigeria’s abhorrence of history is not new. There is no official account of the Civil War. When we obliterate history, we should also destroy our artifacts, burn our museums and monuments, heritage sites and archaeological activities. A generation of Nigerians without knowledge of history would not appreciate these treasures.

How does a country proceed without a knowledge of it heroes and heroines? History is not just a study of events and dates, it provides analytical insights into social formations, anthropological developments, inventions and innovations that shape humanity.

The roles of history in governance, conflict resolutions, diplomacy and international relations, science and medical studies, technological developments, advancement of civilisations and human relations are vital.

People in knowledge enterprise struggle to eke out a living for themselves and their families because we have substituted knowledge, as embodied in history, for insatiable quest for material gains. Those who succeed in the crass race for material acquisition are society’s heroes and heroines because the sense of the past with its values of honesty, intellectual achievements, and hard work have been lost

.If we do not want to go the way of the Bourbons, we must restore the study of history in our education curriculum and make it compulsory to rescue generations of our society who cultural dilution is making rootless.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/history-ends-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by muktarmtt(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Did u ask biafara soldiers hw many naija soldier dey kill as u said is a war wat d u expect feeding enemy's with ice cream undecideda

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
afuye:
ODE AND OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU JATIJATI
take your bush language to your fellow cavemen. Bush man

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Bruteforce1o1: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are not different from what FFK is doing. You,firefire,severusnape,clevvermind and other dumb mofos of PDP are undermining the credibility of Jonathan's reelection. Until you people focus on issue based campaign by selling your unsellable paymaster and stop attacking the personality of Buhari,you people are on a lost cause.

My close friends that are in PDP always curse FFK and Fayose cos they believe they are the ones creating more enemies for GEJ. Imagine, campaigning with the civil war just to cause division. FFk should continue with his madness, we will be here to see his end.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Controlled(f): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
I luv fkk......d best campaign manager in d world.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by philips70(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

Not so fast.
Nothing is actually in favour of Buhari, simply that he lacks MATURITY in his communication releases!

In short, FFK is showing that he is DUMB, dumbER and dumbEST and should be relieved of his position asap before he does more damage!
Anyway that is what he has ALWAYS been!!!

Do you still doubt? Now read below part 3 of his recent release and still doubt he is not working for Buhari. If I was undecided this will make me vote Buhari immediately.

Our sources within the Buhari and APC camp have also revealed to us that Gen Muhammadu Buhari is in a quandary about what to do about the very serious allegations that have been made against Bola Tinubu when it comes to his tenure as Governor of Lagos state and thereafter. Buhari is said to be overwhelmed by the staggering allegations and compelling evidence that have been documented and exposed in the last few weeks about Tinubu and his closest associates. Our sources have revealed that Gen. Buhari has resolved that in the event of his winning the Presidential election, he will issue an ultimatum to Bola Tinubu. The ultimatum will be that either Tinubu would forfeit and give up 50 per cent of the money, property and the illicit gains that he has fleeced and garnered from Lagos state over the last 16 years or he would face the full wrath of the law and be prosecuted for corruption. It is clear from this that all is not well in the APC’s camp and that their de facto leader, Bola Tinubu and their presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, are on a collision course. These two people and their party simply cannot be trusted with the future of Nigeria"

FFK should have been sacked immediately after this but for the collateral damage it would do to president Jonathan's campaign.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Eluwilussit(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

That is why I said an Igbo pressure group that is supportive but NOT direcly connected to PDP should have issued such a statement and given it the widest publicity in voting blocs highly populated by Igbos for massive support to Jonathan.
FFK was being immature with this release.

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

You are a lost cause.
Issue based, did you say? Let's try on security only:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

You want more issue based than what has ALREADY been done here and elsewhere, please let me know- just state the particular issue and I can compare Buhari's record to Jonathan's record clearly showing that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy ahead of his daft old pensioner competitor.
you are not different from FFK until you prove otherwise.
Bloody hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Politics of bitterness!!!!

All of a sudden PDP has started feeling for the igbos.

Igbos should not allow themselves to be used by these politicians.

All these years, nobody raised this question. I bet they will sweep it under the carpet. once pdp win this election.

Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwww.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Controlled(f): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

Not so fast.
Nothing is actually in favour of Buhari, simply that he lacks MATURITY in his communication releases!

In short, FFK is showing that he is DUMB, dumbER and dumbEST and should be relieved of his position asap before he does more damage!
Anyway that is what he has ALWAYS been!!!

ffk is not dumb.......he is exposing Buhari plans to kill all Igbos.....to d world.....he is a great guy....let us support him in his role......d elections are not too far away...now is not the time to break ranks....laffin in chinese chingpongchingpongching..... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate / IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.