Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians (28900 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre / Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Kellxpensive(m): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2015
coldsummer:
Mumu pdp
Hmmm.
Na buhari oo no be fight between pdp and apc ooo.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Sunnyade01(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2015
The Igbos should first explain their role in the first ever planned coup in Nigeria. The killing of the leaders of both the Western and Northern regions while the leaders of the Eastern Igbo regions were left untouched!

Buhari is not your problem.

Take responsibility for your problem.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

March4Buhari
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2015
eduj:

the northern officers didnt only kill eastern officers but civillians whom the swore to protect.
Who killed first, northern or eastern officers?
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Carltonblaze(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Where is ur evidence to back this up?
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari, the past will continue to haunt you. You committed many atrocities in the past. You joined the Army without certificate, you killed Igbos and Yorubas in the 1966 counter-coup. You violated human rights when you were head of state in 1984, you incited ur followers to kill corpers in Bauchi in 2011.

We have not forgotten.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by nationwide1(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2015
olas24u:

He was a junior officer back then and was not at that level of authority ,it is all a lie
What was his rank? You like arguing what you don't know.

Pray you never have any cause to appear in court with the way you talk because you will pay dearly for saying what you can't defend.

A person who completed military training in military college years before the war was a junior officer? I'm sure you don't know much about military yet you're can't keep quiet.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by zendy: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2015
jpphilips:

Gej is no killer but the moment AZAZI accused him of having a hand in Boko haram's crisis, Azazi and Yakowa fell from the sky en route Bayelsa for Oronto Douglas father's burial.

I dey laugh!!

From what you wrote, you are not diff from the girl on the front page who was giving head to her teacher while others studied history.

You must be the spare parts type of Igbo men not the elites am used to

What you are writing here is just speculation about GEJ's involvement and I'm sure if you are asked to prove it, you won't be able to. On Buharis part in killing 300 eastern officers,even Buhari doesnt deny it. There are many eye witnesses still alive today that can attest to how Buhari killed Igbo officers in Lagos. This is about fact not fiction
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by zendy: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Was there a war on 15 January 1966 when Ifeajuna, Nzeogwu, Anufuro, Okafor, Ademoyega, Gbulie, etc killed northern and western soldiers and politicians as well as some of their wives?

The difference is that neither Nzeogwu,Anuforo,Okafor,Gbulie or Chukwuka who all participated in that first coup are asking to be your president today. Also note that all of these men who conducted the first coup were all punished with various jail terms at the end of the war while people like Buhari,Murutala,Danjuma,Jerry Useni and co who commited far worse atrocities in their counter coup were all promoted. It's only in a country like Nigeria that a person who commited cold blooded murder like Buhari can come back after 50 years and say he wants to become president.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by zendy: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Ok sir. There was "no war", but there was a coup and then a counter-coup. There was crisis. Wars don't start in a day. Things lead to wars. So the war began in 66 through the coups, killings and all the crises.

Please, learn to differentiate issues. Whatever happened btw 66-70, should never be used against Buhari. He was a small fish then. The key players should be blamed.

I hate Buhari only as a presidential candidate but not as a northerner. I hate to think that some people will be playing tribal politics with that unfortunate era in our history. It is a big shame.

We are talking about what happened in 1966. The 1967 to 1970 war is a different thing altogether. Buhari was not a small fish in that matter. He was one of the ring leaders who planned and executed the coup. Buhari wilfully and knowingly killed people. Today,the same man wants to be your president and you think Nigeria is going to change? I laugh.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Lstar4real(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2015
bright007:

you can never find anything reasonable in my comments because you are an APC robot.

Talking about age...I don't know you but tell that herdsman that at 73 he should be with his grand children telling them fairy tales

must u know everyone i always saw your comments n e no make brain.. m not APC Robot mind your fingers.... M Just tired of seeing PDP up there...u are PDP Robot combined with Ghost. Lol
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

The difference is that neither Nzeogwu,Anuforo,Okafor,Gbulie or Chukwuka who all participated in that first coup are asking to be your president today. Also note that all of these men who conducted the first coup were all punished with various jail terms at the end of the war while people like Buhari,Murutala,Danjuma,Jerry Useni and co who commited far worse atrocities in their counter coup were all promoted. It's only in a country like Nigeria that a person who commited cold blooded murder like Buhari can come back after 50 years and say he wants to become president.
There wouldn't have been a counter coup d'état on July 29 1966 if there was no earlier on on January 15 1966.
Don't mistake detention for imprisoment or jailing. The coupists were only detained. Nothing more. The Head of State, Aguiyi-Ironsi didn't even make any official statement about the officers and politicians killed by Ifeajuna and co. As Ojukwu has confessed in his book, Because I Am Involved, "When I was announced as the Governor of the Eastern Region, I started working secretly to get all the detainess transferred to the east." (pg 156). May I remind you, when T. Y. Danjuma arrested Aguiyi-Ironsi, he inquired from him why the January coup plotters were yet to be punished.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Waterway: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-asks-buhari-to-clarify-role-in-massacre-of-300-igbo-soldiers-civilians/204638/

How low can we go to score cheap political points . Nigerian politics has no respect for the living nor the Dead!!!!
Please leave the dead out of this politics. Let them rest with some Dignity. Amen
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Waterway: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

reember the USA , Israel all fought recent wars (with so many lives lost on both sides ) by sitting presidents who won re-election. Wars have no real winners but all involve loose but dialogues and negotiations produce winners on both sides !!!
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by zendy: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

There wouldn't have been a counter coup d'état on July 29 1966 if there was no earlier on on January 15 1966.
Don't mistake detention for imprisoment or jailing. The coupists were only detained. Nothing more. The Head of State, Aguiyi-Ironsi didn't even make any official statement about the officers and politicians killed by Ifeajuna and co. As Ojukwu has confessed in his book, Because I Am Involved, "When I was announced as the Governor of the Eastern Region, I started working secretly to get all the detainess transferred to the east." (pg 156). May I remind you, when T. Y. Danjuma arrested Aguiyi-Ironsi, he inquired from him why the January coup plotters were yet to be punished.

Yes there might have been no counter coup if there had been no January 1966 coup but this in no way absolves Buhari,Murtala,Danjuma and all the other northern officers for the crimes they committed in the counter coup. The pertinent question to be asked is "did Buhari kill people in a none war situation in July 1966?". Well he did and for this alone,he should not be vying for the presidency. I also want to add that at even though Ironsi detained all those involved in the first coup and most of them released by Ojukwu. All of them still alive at the end of the war such as Ademoyega,Gbulie and Chukwuka faced a military tribunal were they were dismissed from the Army and handed various prison sentences. What punishment did Murtala,Danjuma,Buhari,Jalo and other northern officers get for their counter coup which was far more bloody? Absolutely nothing! Today,men like Murtala, Danjuma and Buhari who commited murder in that coup are hailed as models in out soceity. Murtala has his shameless face on the 20 Naira note,Danjuma is a Billionaire and Buhari wants to be president. Nobody cares that these men started their journey to greatness by committing wholesale murder. It's a tragedy
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by zendy: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Waterway:

reember the USA , Israel all fought recent wars (with so many lives lost on both sides ) by sitting presidents who won re-election. Wars have no real winners but all involve loose but dialogues and negotiations produce winners on both sides !!!

I am not talking about the Nigerian civil war. I am talking about what happened over a year before the war started when Buhari killed people in Lagos in July 1966
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

Yes there might have been no counter coup if there had been no January 1966 coup but this in no way absolves Buhari,Murtala,Danjuma and all the other northern officers for the crimes they committed in the counter coup. The pertinent question to be asked is "did Buhari kill people in a none war situation in July 1966?". Well he did and for this alone,he should not be vying for the presidency. I also want to add that at even though Ironsi detained all those involved in the first coup and most of them released by Ojukwu. All of them still alive at the end of the war such as Ademoyega,Gbulie and Chukwuka faced a military tribunal were they were dismissed from the Army and handed various prison sentences. What punishment did Murtala,Danjuma,Buhari,Jalo and other northern officers get for their counter coup which was far more bloody? Absolutely nothing! Today,men like Murtala, Danjuma and Buhari who commited murder in that coup are hailed as models in out soceity. Murtala has his shameless face on the 20 Naira note,Danjuma is a Billionaire and Buhari wants to be president. Nobody cares that these men started their journey to greatness by committing wholesale murder. It's a tragedy
You bit my head without minding my hair, when I bite your nyansh I won't mind your shìt. Was it not Achebe that said that a person that comes home with a dead wood should not only be ready to play host to ants but also the lizards that the ants will attract.
For your information, coup d'état was led by Lt. Col. Murtala Muhammed, Maj. T. Y. Danjuma and Capt. Martins Adamu. Most of the execution was done by soldiers, not officers, who killed their Igbo commanders. If it had gone the way of Muhammed, Danjuma and Adamu, there wouldn't have been many casualties.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by christopher123(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Waterway:

How low can we go to score cheap political points . Nigerian politics has no respect for the living nor the Dead!!!!
Please leave the dead out of this politics. Let them rest with some Dignity. Amen

why should the dead be left, we cant forget our blood mudered, that is why we igbo never loved buhari and gowon it is as simple as that and we dont forget easily and we dont suffer collective amnesia

he should answer it or do you want us to sweep it under carpet
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by zendy: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You bit my head without minding my hair, when I bite your nyansh I won't mind your shìt. Was it not Achebe that said that a person that comes home with a dead wood should not only be ready to play host to ants but also the lizards that the ants will attract.
For your information, coup d'état was led by Lt. Col. Murtala Muhammed, Maj. T. Y. Danjuma and Capt. Martins Adamu. Most of the execution was done by soldiers, not officers, who killed their Igbo commanders. If it had gone the way of Muhammed, Danjuma and Adamu, there wouldn't have been many casualties.

We are still saying the same thing no matter how you twist it on its head. Buhari was one of the officers that was active during the counter coup. Wether soldiers did the killings on his orders or not is irrelevant. If Buhari had wanted,he could have stayed at home and not been involved. But people saw him and his troops running around the Yaba area killing people.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by harbarzzy(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
M17:
boohorro . BOOHORROR BOOHOORO .

YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU FIGHT FOR WIDOWS? 3 MILLION SOULS EQUIVALENT OF HOW MANY WIDOWS?

YOU OWE MY MAMA $ 950 BILLION DOLLARS ,HER ALONE .

SHE IS A WIDOWER MADE BY BUHARI .

FU CK OFF BOOHORROR. cool
must u kill ur Dad because of gej? Igbos liars.if u hate some1 dem com out vividly and say it! Human eaters!
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by jpphilips(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

What you are writing here is just speculation about GEJ's involvement and I'm sure if you are asked to prove it, you won't be able to. On Buharis part in killing 300 eastern officers,even Buhari doesnt deny it. There are many eye witnesses still alive today that can attest to how Buhari killed Igbo officers in Lagos. This is about fact not fiction

Can we hear the names of those Ghost witnesses or they don't have names? at the time of the civil war, what was the rank of Buhari to have access to the armoury? Kayode alleged that he handed the murderers Guns and you believe him? which rank in the Nigerian army is in charge of armoury? I know you are a f00l but don't add madness to your mental CV.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

We are still saying the same thing no matter how you twist it on its head. Buhari was one of the officers that was active during the counter coup. Wether soldiers did the killings on his orders or not is irrelevant. If Buhari had wanted,he could have stayed at home and not been involved. But people saw him and his troops running around the Yaba area killing people.
You bit my head without minding my hair, when I go bite your nyansh I no go mind the shìt.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

why should the dead be left, we cant forget our blood mudered, that is why we igbo never loved buhari and gowon it is as simple as that and we dont forget easily and we dont suffer collective amnesia

he should answer it or do you want us to sweep it under carpet
Whoever that sows to the wind should expect to reap the whirlwind. When Igbo officers killed northerners, were they expect the north to fold their arms or kill the same number?
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by christopher123(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Whoever that sows to the wind should expect to reap the whirlwind. When Igbo officers killed northerners, were they expect the north to fold their arms or kill the same number?

so igbos will never forget
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by zendy: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
jpphilips:

Can we hear the names of those Ghost witnesses or they don't have names? at the time of the civil war, what was the rank of Buhari to have access to the armoury? Kayode alleged that he handed the murderers Guns and you believe him? which rank in the Nigerian army is in charge of armoury? I know you are a f00l but don't add madness to your mental CV.

We are not here for cheap name calling. I'm not interested in what Buhari did during the civil war, I'm interested and in what he did in July 1966,a full year before the civil war started. Buhari was a Leutenant at the time in Lagos.If you want to know how Buhari and his fellow Northern conspirators went on a "killing spree" in July 1966 then go and read professor Omogui's account of the Police report of what happend at Dawodu.com
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
bunmioguns:
This party called pdp just dey vex me everyday

embarassed embarassed

Hahaha tor go die nah!
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by jpphilips(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

We are not here for cheap name calling. I'm not interested in what Buhari did during the civil war, I'm interested and in what he did in July 1966,a full year before the civil war started. Buhari was a Leutenant at the time in Lagos.If you want to know how Buhari and his fellow Northern conspirators went on a "killing spree" in July 1966 then go and read professor Omogui's account of the Police report of what happend at Dawodu.com

Another seed brain on rampage, Kayode said he helped the murderers with arms before the war, and I asked you, what rank was he and where was he posted to have such access or you don't have sense? dont you know that this is the first answers you need to get before you will decide which side to believe.
most of you here are exponentially stvpid and you dont have mercy for yourselves, you will be the first to throw your ignorance to the general public, without the right questions how can you just believe Kayode? what if he is lying?

Supposing Buhari at the time was serving at Calabar while the murder was going on in Kano, how could he have possibly done what Kayode alleged, the way your brain process details makes you totally unfit to be human.
Dawodu.com has become a credible source for civil war events, you see how crazy you are.

It is because Kayode knows that people like you exist he will be talking like someone with oral Diarrhea, for people like us, he needs to get more fact before he will be taken seriously, that is the clear difference between you and I, and until you upgrade your brain cells from analogue to digital, don't quote my post again, I dont have energy for capital one id!ots!!.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by jpphilips(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
zendy:

Whose civil war account did you get this nonsense you wrote? Do you know why people like Kayode talk nonsense? because he knows that people like you exist, who are exponentially cursed with very low IQ and will never ask the right questions. Sagamite call people like you a fvcktard and I agree completely with him

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by sniperr007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

If I hear,dat coward,who led millions of igbo to die with dat senseless war of his,only to run away.
A true general commits suicide,wen he losses a battle.
Ojukwu is a coward.

U rily a bigot. Ojukwu I a great Nigerian Wu meant well for his people un like d Hausa/fulani Wu surrender der leadership to d British. Even Nigerians army hired Chadian and niger soldiers to fight for Dem and caused massacre on unarmed pple of Biafra.

Read about Nigerias history before u conclude. U foolish to support gmb cos same slave mentality is wat he portrays by seekin international sympathy and recognition wen he is accepted full at home.
U among dos Nigerians Wu r eida blind to d truth or foolish to understand dat a northern rulin Nigeria places us in colonial style of government where d west rules indirectly.

Open ur mind to knowledge and don't live in ur dark naive environment.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by kennkachio: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
niceguy7:
Pdp try again next time......this wnt work against the incoming government of change!
I hope to see you here on Sunday 29 March 4 Victory Celebration of GEJ, I hope u won't mind?
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
sniperr007:

U rily a bigot. Ojukwu I a great Nigerian Wu meant well for his people un like d Hausa/fulani Wu surrender der leadership to d British. Even Nigerians army hired Chadian and niger soldiers to fight for Dem and caused massacre on unarmed pple of Biafra.

Read about Nigerias history before u conclude. U foolish to support gmb cos same slave mentality is wat he portrays by seekin international sympathy and recognition wen he is accepted full at home.
U among dos Nigerians Wu r eida blind to d truth or foolish to understand dat a northern rulin Nigeria places us in colonial style of government where d west rules indirectly.

Open ur mind to knowledge and don't live in ur dark naive environment.
Bullshit,ojukwu is a coward and a murderer. A coward who ran away wen he cud not stand d heat.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by niceguy7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennkachio:
I hope to see you here on Sunday 29 March 4 Victory Celebration of GEJ, I hope u won't mind?
No be u? I knw u naa
Ur mouth dey say gej
Ur mind dey scream GMB. tongue
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Remarkable: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
you said Buhari was a junior officer and not at that level of authority?" thank God you know Danjuma was the was involved as well, now I ask, what level of authority was Danjuma? was he a junior or "at that level of authority"?
olas24u:

Propaganda ,the write up did not even mention the actual general TY danjuma , re writing stories for people that dont read

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by sniperr007(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Bullshit,ojukwu is a coward and a murderer. A coward who ran away wen he cud not stand d heat.
U don't read ur history books. He was advised to leave is different from he ran away. Note dat u r either a partial for not seein d gud ojukwu meant for his people. Now,people wit clear sight ( u not included) can see dat ojukwu meant well and total independence from the British wish rule indirectly using d Hausa/ Fulani.
Read abt sir James Robinson and u know d game d British played on d west and east by making sure dat d north holds power. Den u will bgin understand d actions of ojukwu.
Pls read, don't rely on hear say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield / Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.