Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians (28901 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre / Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Arysexy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
[s]
Demmzy15:

Just take a look at your self, even if Buhari killed the Ibo officers as claimed, we're they(Ibo officers) innocent?! They plotted the first coup in West Africa and second in Africa! They killed many Soldiers, Politicians(Tafawa Balewa, Akintola), Ibo politicians were not spared, Ahmadu Bello. Do you know that Remi Fani-Kayode was also arrested but was saved by Yakubu Gowon, they would have killed Fani-Kayode's father if not for the Northern officers. These soldiers killed everyone they perceived was evil regardless of your tribe! Go and search, watch the video of the leader of the coup plotters, Kaduna Nzoegwu bragging and laughing about how they killed Ahmadu Bello, it's very annoying!

OBJ was one of the soldiers that helped Nigeria during the war, did anyone bring this stupendous allegations against him?! Better go and sit down because GMB is Nigeria’s Next President and there is nothing you can do about it!
[/s]

I didn't know u have akamu as brain.

So bc some igbo officers executed a coup, everyother igbo in military deserve to die whether they are part of d coup or not? Even civilians? Did it occur to u that an igbo officer ironsi stopped d coup in lagos?

Going by ur logic, yorubas ought to be massacred bc one of d 5 majors that planned d coup is yoruba.

Go and educate urself

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dark forces in NL are trying to ignite sectarian violence to break up Nigeria and turn us into another Somalia.

Wise up and do not take the bait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by koladebrainiac(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
I was at under bridhge Ojuelegba last friday listening to People discussing politics. Even after the news paper vendors have closed. I was just going from group to group listening to who they are supporting. I was impressed with whom they are supporting-Buhari. One ibo guy was even supporting buhari and I was like nna mehn ! In my office,headoffice inside busses n in the market people are angry ,hating Jonathan n pdp. Its only my brother who feel indifferent against buhari-imagine. I tried my best to convince him, he always saying buhari is a Muslim so he won't vote for muslim. I told him, Egbon,I want #change but later I discovered why he actually don't want Buhari- he is mechanical engineer who specialize in installing Big generators,industrial generator,shipping generators n any kinds of Big big gen. For him, its good that electricity is bad so people will buy more generators n he thinks Jonathan n PDP won't improve electricity in the next years to come. So he will still be in business.SMH. For that he won't vote someone whom seem likely to improve electricity . Imagine that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Firefire(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Controlled:
I luv fkk......d best campaign manager in d world.... grin grin

you need to get BIG mouth to talk to mouthed people like APC. grin grin
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
owobokiri:
This is one crime against humanity that must be revisted. Even after he must have been thourouly and totally annihilated in the polls, we are going to chase this desert iguana down to Daura and force him to explain his heineous role in those massacers. This shouldn't be swept under the carpet any more. It is because a lot of people have moved on, that's why one haughty but empty buhari is till around fouling the political space with his criminally nauseating presence. Hague beckons. This war criminal must answer some basic questions.

I just pity some senseless nigerians...all these talk of buhari did this and that...there are more than 10 cases of crime against humanity on buhari at the ICC..but no body over there has ever said anything concerning it...why because there is no evidence...in a sane society If I was buhari I would have file a case against FFK for slander...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by IVORY2009(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
olas24u:

What are you saying ,it is not an important subjected and it as been scrapped in many schools

you're wrong, I studied history, and as @ today history is still part and parcle of most Nigerian institutions, go to the university of Ibadan "Library" you will be shocked to see old collections of historical records date back to the 20's even a book on the Nigeria civil war collections are der for reference purpose, did I here you say history scrapped, in many schs? Kindly do your research very well, most primary and secondary schs still offer history as a subject, while some converted it to social studies.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by koladebrainiac(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

So bc some igbo officers executed a coup, everyother igbo in military deserve to die whether they are part of d coup or not? Even civilians? Did it occur to u that an igbo officer ironsi stopped d coup in lagos?

Going by ur logic, yorubas ought to be massacred bc one of d 5 majors that planned d coup is yoruba.

Go and educate urself

its war, war does not determine who is right,only who is left.
Igbo soldiers take up fight against nigerian and they lost so deal with it. They fought war they can't win.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by chukkystar(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
olas24u:
He knows we dont teach history in our schools and he his trying rewrite history
which school did You attend? You are killing English
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by olas24u(f): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
IVORY2009:

you're wrong, I studied history, and as @ today history is still part and parcle of most Nigerian institutions, go to the university of Ibadan "Library" you will be shocked to see old collections of historical records date back to the 20's even a book of the Nigeria civil war collections are der for reference purpose, did I here you say history scrapped, in many schs? Kindly do your research very well, most primary and secondary schs still offer history as a subject, while some converted it to social studies.
History Ends In Nigeria

on March 12, 2014 / in Editorial 4:01 am / Comments

HERODOTUS, the father of history, would be astounded about Nigeria’s decision to remove history from its school curriculum. Bourbons, who disappeared because they did not learn from history, are the best example of the perils of ignoring history, especially dedication to studying it.

Every human endeavour is accompanied by events, which are recorded, stored and retrieved when needed. These advance preservation of knowledge through research, references, securing information, and sustenance of cultures through generations.These, in turn, facilitate discovery of fresh facts, interpretation of old facts, reconstruction of events, resolution of conflicts through emergence of facts, advancing the process of negotiations between individuals, groups and nations. History helps us to preserve our culture and civilisation. Life without history is incomplete since sizeable parts of knowledge, information, artifacts, records, totems among others, could be lost.

Jews survived the Holocaust with history. For Africans taken into slavery, their captors deliberately wiped out their knowledge, purged them of any attachment to their culture, destroyed filial relations and created double consciousness in them.

Later study and knowledge of history enabled Africans and those in the Diaspora to reconcile with their past and rise against slavery, racism, colonialism and injustice.

Official reasons Nigeria advances for expunging history as a course of study are that students are shunning it, as there were few jobs for history graduates, and there is dearth of history teachers. These are excuses.

Nigeria’s abhorrence of history is not new. There is no official account of the Civil War. When we obliterate history, we should also destroy our artifacts, burn our museums and monuments, heritage sites and archaeological activities. A generation of Nigerians without knowledge of history would not appreciate these treasures.

How does a country proceed without a knowledge of it heroes and heroines? History is not just a study of events and dates, it provides analytical insights into social formations, anthropological developments, inventions and innovations that shape humanity.

The roles of history in governance, conflict resolutions, diplomacy and international relations, science and medical studies, technological developments, advancement of civilisations and human relations are vital.

People in knowledge enterprise struggle to eke out a living for themselves and their families because we have substituted knowledge, as embodied in history, for insatiable quest for material gains. Those who succeed in the crass race for material acquisition are society’s heroes and heroines because the sense of the past with its values of honesty, intellectual achievements, and hard work have been lost

.If we do not want to go the way of the Bourbons, we must restore the study of history in our education curriculum and make it compulsory to rescue generations of our society who cultural dilution is making rootless.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/history-ends-nigeria/
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Kashif(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nothing credible can ever come from FFK. He is incurable flippant and illogical. He is a further proof that the presidency lacks the ability to measure performance.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by olas24u(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
chukkystar:
which school did You attend? You are killing English

Even the queen of england will understand what i have typed .
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by chi4ik(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
polite2:
.PDP and IBOs asking for buhari's role during. de civil. war are de most gullible Nigerians I ve ever heard. Of.

why didn't they ask OBJ his role in. de same war, but voted for him twice .

vote wisely.
look at this gullible human calling igbos gullible; u can't even speak English

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Controlled(f): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

you need to get BIG mouth to talk to mouthed people like APC. grin grin

I agree with you my broda........ffk is doing a great job.... grin grin winning supporters for d PDP's... grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by obiZEAL(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari, the past will continue to haunt you. You committed many atrocities in the past. You joined the Army without certificate, you killed Igbos and Yorubas in the 1966 counter-coup. You violated human rights when you were head of state in 1984, you incited ur followers to kill corpers in Bauchi in 2011.

We have not forgotten.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by olas24u(f): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
IVORY2009:

you're wrong, I studied history, and as @ today history is still part and parcle of most Nigerian institutions, go to the university of Ibadan "Library" you will be shocked to see old collections of historical records date back to the 20's even a book on the Nigeria civil war collections are der for reference purpose, did I here you say history scrapped, in many schs? Kindly do your research very well, most primary and secondary schs still offer history as a subject, while some converted it to social studies.

Yes ,But what about in the primary and secondary schools,it is optional in many schools including waec
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by henrysam(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
The question I asked is why has Buhari refused to respect himself, why must he join himself with people like Tinubu, Atiku and host of other corrupt people just to rule this country
Why is it that it is a do or die affair for Buhari to rule this country.
Does he love us more than ourselves.
Help me ask grandpa o cos this thing they confuse me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-asks-buhari-to-clarify-role-in-massacre-of-300-igbo-soldiers-civilians/204638/

God please I beg of you make me like BUHARI...

If I was buhari..I swear FFK will spend not less than 65 years in jail for slander...

A message to those TANDRIODS...am happy to tell you that,there are more than 10 cases at the ICC against BUHARI concerning crime against HUMANITY,and not even one has been visited or attempt to be look into...why,because there is no evidence....

I was once among those that goes about saying BUHARI said this and that(which I did not witness with my own eyes,or see any video evidence)......

With the rate at which fools spring up daily(E-rats) the life of the few remaining intelligent one's are ENDANGERED....

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by anonimi: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are not different from FFK until you prove otherwise.
Bloody hypocrite!

Is that your "issue based" reply? grin cheesy grin
As I said you are irredeemable as you struggle to avoid going back to your sewing shop when your new idol loses yet again just as your original idol, Athief'kuu lost after Buhari out-DOLLARised him tongue embarassed
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by fresh15: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari's hand is stained with so much blood.We cannot afford to have this man kill more innocent Nigerians.Jonathan is the man to re-elect.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by itetemi: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rescue Nigeria, save us from another civil war, Igbo leaders tells Buhari

By Levinus Nwabughiogu
Ahead of next week presidential election, Igbo Leaders in the 19 northern States yesterday declared support for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Mohammadu Buhari, urging him to rescue the country from being run aground by President Goodluck Jonathan.

The Leaders who paid a courtesy visit to Buhari at his presidential campaign headquarters in Abuja noted that impunity and indiscipline had become a common phenomenon in today’s Nigeria.

Coming under the umbrella of Igbo Delegates Assembly, IDA, the group which was led by its President-General, Chief Sam Demian Enyama also had the Eze Udo, its traditional arm made up of the traditional rulers of Igbo communities both in the north and the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja.

APC Presidential Campaign Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, (middle) flanked by APC National Chairman, All Progressive Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie Oyegun, APC Chieftain and former Goverinor, Chief Ogbonnaya Ono, Eze Ndi Igbo Suleja, Amb (Dr.) Igwe Collins Chibueze Okoli, Uche Eginti Eze Udo, President General Igbo delegates Assembly (IDA) of the19 Northern States, Chief Damian Sunny Inyamah and others adopt GEN Muhammadu Buhari for 2015 Presidency at the APC Presidential Campaign office in Abuja. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE
APC Presidential Campaign Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, (middle) flanked by APC National Chairman, All Progressive Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie Oyegun, APC Chieftain and former Goverinor, Chief Ogbonnaya Ono, Eze Ndi Igbo Suleja, Amb (Dr.) Igwe Collins Chibueze Okoli, Uche Eginti Eze Udo, President General Igbo delegates Assembly (IDA) of the19 Northern States, Chief Damian Sunny Inyamah and others adopt GEN Muhammadu Buhari for 2015 Presidency at the APC Presidential Campaign office in Abuja. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE

Speaking at the occasion, the presidential-General, Chief Eyama described Buhari as a man of impeccable character who is disciplined and result- oriented.

Dispelling religious sentiments against Buhari, Eyama urged Ndi Igbo nationwide to rally round Buhari and vote for him on March 28, saying that he would address most pressing needs of the regions in the country.

Speaking on behalf of Eze Udo, Eze Uche Egenti said that Nigerians especially the Igbo would not want to experience another civil war.

Observing that the country was heading to the brink of collapse under president Goodluck Jonathan, Egenti asked Buhari to come to its rescue.

He said “ We are here to support your aspiration to become the president of this country. We know that it is easier to work with you because of what you stand for. We are not ready to be plunged into another civil and we are pleading with you to help us organize Nigeria again. We want discipline to reign again.

“We want to plead with you to help galvanize Nigeria once more. Let discipline reign again in Nigeria. Let the polity be sensitized. A lot of people have complained that the issue about you is religion but we know you are not a religious bigot. You are a very firm articulate officer of the Nigerian army. In 1983 when Nigeria was at a verge of collapse, you came in and rescued it.

“We are here to affirm our support on the use of the permanent voters card, because it will bring credibility to the election. We are here to tell you that the Igbo’s are behind you.”

A notable Igbo leader and chieftain of APC, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu who also spoke at the event that attracted the presence of the party’s national chairman, Chief John Oyegun and other senior party officials said that the essence of the meeting was to reassure Buhari of the support of Igbo people.

According to him, the train of APC was in motion and could not continue without the input of the Igbo.

Onu also dismissed the insinuations that Buhari was a religious bigot whose interest was to Islamize the country if elected president.

Affirming Buhari’s forthrightness, Onu who was a former governor of Abia State stated that the APC presidential candidate has distinguished himself with his track record and offices so far held.

Meanwhile, in a manner seen by many as unseal, Buhari, while responding to the plea of the visiting Igbo leaders took time to explain what the meeting meant to him.

He also, perhaps for the first time, revealed why he joined politics and at such the opposition.

The former military Head of State who went memory lane revealed how the military government saved a fortune for the country only to be squandered by the ruling People’s Democratic Party.

Buhari who also preached peace and unity among the tribes in the country recalled how property and shops of the Igbo communities in the north were secured during the civil war, also dismissed the speculations that he was a religious bigot.

Below were his responses on most of the issues raised at the meeting:

How the meeting was brokered

“This meeting is an act of God because we had agreed on our programmes since but Chief Ogbonnaya Onu came to me and said that this meeting must take place. I tried to get out of it by going through the programmes with him and telling him that I have visited 35 states excluding Yobe and because of the additional unsolicited six weeks grace granted, another programme was drawn to conduct some town hall meetings.

I told him that, we were scheduled to go to Owerri and Onitisha to meet the Igbo leadership and business community. So, why not let us merge the two events? He said no, these are Igbos from the 19 Northern states and eventually, I gave up and said let it be done at the expense of our break.

I have no regrets holding this meeting because he educated me about this organization in the respective states which I was unaware of. He told me the details and I appreciate this organization because of your experiences especially when crisis happened in this country.

North/south relationship during the war

I could recall the good old days. When it was Christmas and new year, virtually, all businesses closed up in the north especially in Kano. Business would not resume until the Igbos return to their businesses. After the interruption of the civil war, I must admit that the elements of the first republic civil service were good because to the best of my knowledge, wherever Igbos had property in town, there were committees in the respective towns.

The properties were repaired, given for rent, an account opened for them. After the war, the Igbos came back and claimed their property and the savings made.. I thank the civil servants of those good old days because the committees were developed with very clear and firm terms of reference and the properties of the Igbos were looked after and they claimed them back. I think they did well. I think that I am the only Army officer to command three of the four Nigerian Army divisions. Again, from 2nd Lieutenant, all the Command and Staff appointments I don’t think I missed any.

My colleagues were Col. Ugokwe, GC. Ojukwu and they can bear testimony to that. On the political side, I became governor of the north east which is now six states and spent three and half years in Ministry of Petroleum, twenty months as Head of States and 40 months in detention eventually. I think I have seen quite a lot in Nigeria.

Why I joined politics

After going top and sliding down, why did I join politics? There were two reasons which I have mentioned on several occasions. I have to bore you with this because I don’t want you to slow down on whatever you are doing. Keep on trying, God will repay you one way or the other. I was sitting at home after I got out of detention and thought people would leave me alone. I didn’t even build a filling station, not to talk of owing an oil block and so I thought I had lost their sympathy.

But they kept coming to me and there was nothing I could do and then I speculated that maybe when I get into partisan politics, I would get into a position to be heard and then something happened in 1991 and the Soviet Union collapsed. They were the first to go into space and in terms of nuclear war heads and conventional forces, they were superior to NETO .

It just collapsed and people just went home and now, there are 18 Republics in the old Soviet Union. That was when I decided that the best form of governance is multi party democratic system with a big proviso that elections must be free and fair. Other wise, the whole thing will be a sham and it is in pursuit of that, that I am on my fourth attempt to get the highest office.

I am not a religious bigot

In the fist three attempts, I ended up at the Supreme Court because I believe in the system. There is no point believing in a system and conducting yourself haphazardly. I am telling you that I am fulfilled because when I decided to join politics in April 2002, I joined APP even though there was PDP and they were in government.

But I went into the opposition even though there were governors, senators, members of the House of Representatives in the party, but the following year, they gave me the ticket and what did I do with the ticket? I got the late Chuba Okadigbo to be my running mate and by that, I blew the mind of people about my tribal or religious position. In 2007, I picked Chief Ume Ezeoke and again, he was Igbo.

So, I dispel any question about my being a religious bigot or a tribalist. Later I picked Pastor Bakare and now, I am running with a Pastor, Prof. Osinbajo. The issue of religion has been taken into account in this country.

Why we insist on free and fair polls

I am very grateful to Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu for organizing this meeting. I am even more grateful that the leadership of the Igbo community in the north decided to turn up. It is important that we continue to make sure that we are broadminded. The beauty of this system is what I have mentioned already.

Let the government respect Nigerians and individuals and allow them to choose and elect those they want to lead them. If that is done, Nigerians will be surprised about how peaceful this country will be. I think that in every human being there is an element of rebellion. If you try to force a human being to do something he doesn’t like, he will develop a way of resisting it.

But if you develop a system and persuade him to accept the system, then, Justice must be done and you will be surprised how peaceful you will live. But if you try to force it, I am afraid that you will keep on suffering.

PDP has destroyed Nigeria

Look at what we have suffered in the last 16 years. Most of you are business people and always out there. Maybe you don’t even need computers because your head is just like a recorder. You import and know the exchange rate. Where were we 16 years ago when PDP took over this country and where are we now?

How much was the Naira to the Dollar then and how much is if now? Does it mean that you will not sell the things that you have in your shop now because people cannot afford them because the Naira is now about N230 to the dollar? I think that as a community, You are more affected in Nigeria than anyone else. You are the ones that go from Singapore to China and all over the world to make the contacts and order things.

You don’t order them in Naira, but in Dollar or Pounds Sterlings or Yen. Now, you need trailer load of Naira to maintain your businesses. Remember what we earned from 1999 till now. But then, where is the Nigeria Railways that we have been talking about? Where is the Nigeria Airways?

Where is the Nigeria Shipping line? Where are the roads and where is the money we earned? There are States now that haven’t paid salaries for months. Corrupt PDP governors cannot even pay salaries. I don’t think you can support this type of government anymore. It will be impossible because the worse has almost happened. If everybody is impoverished, what do we do? Do we eat grass?

Three things APC government must do

What we identified in APC are three fundamental things that are relevant. We hope, God willing, if we get into government, having campaigned on those three fundamental issues, we will deliver on those three fundamental issues so that you can physically see. I think that those who are really poor and live in the rural areas hardly have anything to lose, but you who criss-cross the world using your resources, when you are grounded, you feel it harder. It is a fact of life.

What are the three things we identified? First, security, then the death of the economy as a result of which there is mass unemployment and; third one is corruption.

Throughout my visit to 35 states, I mentioned these three things and nobody ever challenged me on them. We cannot continue like this because this is our country. No sentiment and nothing should make us change our mind. We just have to get rid of PDP and start building Nigeria again.

How military saved economy

In 1983, when we came in, we felt that change had to take place because I was involved in the military government that handed over to the second republic and as Minister of Petroleum, I was holding one of the most important appointments. The military handed over a relatively, materially and physically secured country to the second republic.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/rescue-nigeria-save-us-from-another-civil-war-igbo-leaders-tells-buhari/

In four years, three months, if anybody told you that he knew how much debt Nigeria incurred after spending what the military left, he was telling you a lie because when we came, because of the debt Nigeria had incurred, we had to put in place two committees, one local and one foreign to help find out how we incurred the debt and how we were going to pay for it.

Together we will rescue Nigeria

So really, the question of patriotism is a very serious issue. The damage has been done. You are in a position under the system to make a difference and I am appealing to you to make sure that this difference is made. We are not doing anybody any favour. We are doing a favour to ourselves because we have no other country than Nigeria.

I am very happy with your kindness in coming to Abuja to see me and to support the APC. I assure you that you will not regret it. We are patriotic. Nigeria is our country. We have no other country, but Nigeria.Together, we will salvage it.”

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Controlled(f): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
kevinberry:

God please I beg of you make me like BUHARI...

If I was buhari..I swear FFK will spend not less than 65 years in jail for slander...

A message to those TANDRIODS...am happy to tell you that,there are more than 10 cases at the ICC against BUHARI concerning crime against HUMANITY,and not even one has been visited or attempt to be look into...why,because there is no evidence....

I was once among those that goes about saying BUHARI said this and that(which I did not witness with my own eyes,or see any video evidence)......

With the rate at which fools spring up daily(E-rats) the life of the few remaining intelligent one's are ENDANGERED....

Mmmmmmmm, I disagree......if I was Buhari........after winning.....I will creat a national award for him.....him with fayose have been d best campaign managers for Buhari in dis election..... grin
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Akpan107(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
midolian:
Buhari shall be sworn in on the 29th of May by the grace of God...then, my dear friend, SeverusSnape will shed blood instead of tears....And then, it won't undo what is done.
you are a big dreamer!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by dokson(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
The Nigeria election debate is a big mess and fraud.. It has been hijacked by AIT a partisan media house what is GMB coming to debate with Jonathan pdp, no achievement by jona and is is obvious. Other political parties are mushroom and no need for the peoples general to waste his time
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by IVORY2009(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
olas24u:

Yes ,But what about in the primary and secondary schools,it is optional in many schools including waec

like I said earlier, it all depands on the student/pupils, you know, as a science student in the secondary school, you are expected to major on your field of specialization e.g. Physic, chemistry, biology, etc, except during the junior level, he/she can still be offering history as a compulsary subject. Its not optional for students offering arts related courses, e.g majoring in Law, Philosophy etc., in primary it is called social studies, and compulsary for all.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by abysirius(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
I wonder if some Igbos here on NL think at all. It is this same Fani that told u ur history of how ur people happened to be the first set of soldiers to pull a bloody coup in d Nigeria Army. Check his article of August 2013 titled "the bitter truth about the Igbo". Whatever was done by the hausas in that July 1966 coup was done in retaliation of the Igbos initial failed coup in january of the same year. Igbos should stop being the fools in Nigeria. So much noise about this atitude of we're d best we nothing.. Nothing I mean to show.

I will help u. Check the below link. He didn't just say it, he took his time to write it and I'm sure he's not even going to deny he wrote it out of sincerity.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbos/
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Demmzy15(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Go and educate urself

I didn't abuse you, so I would like you to respect that fact! Were all the Ibo officers executed?! Femi Fani-Kayode said 300 of them were killed, so are you trying to tell me that ibos had only 300 soldiers?! Moreover, the soldiers killed would have one way or the other be involved in the coup! Even Yorubas who were involved were killed. What angered the Nigerian Army was that when Ironsi toke over, he refused to punish the coup plotters. He was indirectly supporting them, he never passed judgement on them.

5 officers can't execute a coup alone, maybe the 300 were part of the coup. They brought it upon themselves, the civilians who were killed was totally outrageous! The people who did this were the angry mobs who saw the ibos in their land as infidels, I totally condemn this. But for some hypocrite whose father was saved by the Northern officers to come and be blabbing sh+t is annoying!
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Arysexy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
koladebrainiac:
its war, war does not determine who is right,only who is left.
Igbo soldiers take up fight against nigerian and they lost so deal with it. They fought war they can't win.

I ought not to reply u cos it's obvious u are either daft or just ignorant.

The massacre was before d war, ewu. The selective killing of igbo soldiers by Buhari and cohorts resulted to d secession and war.

Again go and read history
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Etinosajay(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
ichidodo:
He's a murderer..look at Gloria Iyamah and her two daughters..

My friend shut up. You talk like an id1ot

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Keegan: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
M17:
boohorro . BOOHORROR BOOHOORO .

YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU FIGHT FOR WIDOWS? 3 MILLION SOULS EQUIVALENT OF HOW MANY WIDOWS?

YOU OWE MY MAMA $ 950 BILLION DOLLARS ,HER ALONE .

SHE IS A WIDOWER MADE BY BUHARI .

FU CK OFF BOOHORROR. cool

Somebody make una come help this guy o make he no con die here. Buhari kill him papa and the fool cannot go fight Buhari, o ma se o, ode omo. Awon alagbara ma mero.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by olas24u(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
IVORY2009:

like I said earlier, it all depands on the student/pupils, you know, as a science student in the secondary school, you are expected to major on your field of specialization e.g. Physic, chemistry, biology, etc, except during the junior level, he/she can still be offering history as a compulsary subject. Its not optional for students offering arts related courses, e.g majoring in Law, Philosophy etc., in primary it is called social studies, and compulsary for all.

I know about all what you are saying ,but it is not in all schools and i have posted, to you a writeup on it.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by Keegan: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
M17:
boohorro . BOOHORROR BOOHOORO .

YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU FIGHT FOR WIDOWS? 3 MILLION SOULS EQUIVALENT OF HOW MANY WIDOWS?

YOU OWE MY MAMA $ 950 BILLION DOLLARS ,HER ALONE .

SHE IS A WIDOWER MADE BY BUHARI .

FU CK OFF BOOHORROR. cool

If your mama be widower wetin you papa go be? Ewu, aburo pej.
Re: PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians by dokson(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
The Nigeria election debate is a big mess and fraud.. It has been hijacked by AIT a partisan media house. what is GMB coming to debate with Jonathan pdp, no achievement by jona and is is obvious. Other political parties are mushroom and no need for the peoples general to waste his time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi / Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.