Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team (38593 Views)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by InglishTeechar(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
ilugunboy:
You call that shamble stuff debate? undecided

WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME FOR SOMEONE TO READ FROM A NOTE...EVEN OBAMA DOES IT, TELL ME ONE PRESIDENT THAT DONT.

ITS AMAZING TO THINK APC CAN FOOL EVERYBODY...MOST PEOPLE KNOW APC HAVE A VERY STRONG REPUTATION OF TELLING GREAT LIES.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Twinmama(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
The way we spew out things on nairaland is so shameful. This friendship of hatred for this country will not lead us anywhere

Pls no matter who wins

Shun violence

Pls let's encourage peaceful co-existence and togetherness

God bless Nigeria.

I will eat the good of the land

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Faraidi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maple:
The graft allegation against the Nigeria Election Debate Group (NEDG) has vindicated the All Progressives Congress' stance that the debate was compromised by President Goodluck Jonathan, the Muhammadu Buhari campaign organisation has said. The opposition campaign media and publicity director Malam Garba Shehu said the sordid details coming out of organizations of the debate would have tainted the APC candidate had he presented himself to the group.

A civil society group, Value and Integrity Group alleged at a press conference on Friday, that a First Bank account opened for the NEDG had the founder of a private television network as sole signatory, even though he is not listed as one of the directors of the NEDG. According to leaders of the Value and Integrity Group, Sina Odugbemi and Popoola Ajayi, co-ordinator and secretary respectively, “an initial deposit of N1 million was paid into the said First Bank account, and on March 28, 2011, another N20 million belonging to the NEDG was paid into the personal account of the said founder of the leading private television network.”

The Buhari campaign said “We at the APC Presidential Campaign got the eye-opening news of the press conference by the Value and Integrity Group accusing the Nigeria Election Debate Group, the crux of the allegation being that some members of the NEDG have been monetarily influenced.”It added that “although the group failed to mention from what source the monies came from, we had taken a position, based on intelligence made available to us that the PDP has compromised the integrity of an unnamed few in the NEDG with huge and ridiculous sums of money.”

“And watching President Goodluck Jonathan reading from a prepared script gleefully as he answered questions in the debate confirmed our suspicion that there will be “EXPO”. “These two scenarios: The allegation of corrupt inducements in the NEDG and the president reading from a prepared script during the debate validates our reasons for abstaining from the debate,” Shehu said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/20024-jonathan-compromised-presidential-debate-buhari-campaign
LIE LIE APC
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Twinmama(f): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
The way we spew out things on nairaland is so shameful. This friendship of hatred for this country will not lead us anywhere

Pls no matter who wins

Shun violence

Pls let's encourage peaceful co-existence and togetherness

God bless Nigeria.

I will eat the good of the land.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
InglishTeechar:

WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME FOR SOMEONE TO READ FROM A NOTE...EVEN OBAMA DOES IT, TELL ME ONE PRESIDENT THAT DONT.

ITS AMAZING TO THINK APC CAN FOOL EVERYBODY...MOST PEOPLE KNOW APC HAS A VERY STRONG REPUTATION OF TELLING GREAT LIES.
Ode ni bobo yi sha. Fork outta here.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Laid2001: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
That only tells you, you are now in the minority!
If it takes 100 posts before you find one person going your continuity way!
Majority is surely and certainly for CHANGE and Change it is on 28th March!

Sai BUHARI

ibietela2:

Chai just found someone going the same direction with me.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by ibietela2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Laid2001:
That only tells you, you are now in the minority!
If it takes 100 posts before you find one person going your continuity way!
Majority is surely and certainly for CHANGE and Change it is on 28th March!

Sai BUHARI

His daughter the only one you have seen lives in the UK, you are here shouting
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
agabaI23:
I did not watch the debate but I watched his interaction with the professionals from the UK &US. I am very proud of my president ooo
If u are proud with those "I don't know response", guess ur standard on what our president should look like is Low...no offense meant
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Tintinix: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Instead of APC and followers to be ashamed of a missed opportunity for their Presidential candidate to have showcased the "CHANGE" they all scream about, I come in to Nairaland this morning and read a spin about GEJ having expo?!

In the presidential debate I watched?! That the answers to questions were randomly assigned to respondent, of which most first respondents were almost put on the spot; giving others room to gather their thoughts and responses! and also giving them the opportunity to draw from each others responses to elaborate on theirs.. i.e. on the instance when the President building from the KOWA's presidential candidates statement of reviving the nations cash crops. stated that the step improvement would be to add value to our raw materials but not only growing our cash crops pyramids but processing them ......Mehn

May the Almighty God have Mercy on your souls seared with so much falsehood!!!
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by micrep3030(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
hahahahahah Buhari can not even read from a note dats y he did not attend
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
himkers:

Your father and your entire lineage/generations are all morons. Like seriously, do you have to throw insults at the President of your republic before you Pass down your (useless) points?? What also happened to kids respecting their elders?? I swear, you need serious re-evaluation and brain check
When I see comments like this I wonder what Apex of hypocricy is this...Am sure u have seen so many people call Buhari names but pretend not to see it only to castigate those insulting the president...Me as a person will never insult or call the president names neither will I chastise anybody who does. it is their choice and choice alone...Pls just show me a comment of urs were u castigated those insulting Buhari...Bloody hypocrite
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
idhalama:
To does supporting any of the politician party,cant u see the way buhari fall ur hands,he can't come and defend the change he want us to Av in Nigeria,HW can we know the good plan he has for us.nw we don't know if we shud vote for him and APC are claiming Jonathan and the debate crew are cheat,come on guys someone who can defend u in public can't defend u in secret...vote to the rite party for the goodness of dis our loving country.
Did u vote for GEJ in 2011?
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

did not

illiterate janja-weed
...meaning?
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
dagbokoncept:
I think nairaland has been hijacked by Apc blind supporters. All they do is shout buhari. For your inxfmatioy buhari is suffering from Alzheimer's disease. His not fit to rule. All of you Apc supporters here are not even tp to a thousand so your votes are insignificant. Even here far in the far north, I have been able to sensitize people and by pointing out the good deeds Gej administration has achieved in the past four years and I strongly beieve they will vote for Gej on Saturday. It obviour from time past that northerners vote for ethnicity and religious bigotry not minding if the person is fit to rule or not. That's why they are backward in everything. Majority of our past leaders are from north and none of them has ever thought of taking alimajaris from the street and some blind folks here will say Gej is clueless, I pity u all because if buhari wins, in no distant time on this same forum you will all regret your utterances and actions . So we are not worried by that but let me still repeat it that buhari will not get those outrageous number of votes from northeast at is were in previous elections. we know the antics of northerners.
bla bla bla bla...Vote GEJ and let us vote GMB
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Billygee2u:

assuming GEJ were absent in 2011 and Buhari absent yesterday because of 2011 issue,then,tell me,where is the change APC is clamoring? Just believe it that APC is a group unrepentant souls.
Dude u make me laugh...So u think the Change is about debating?...One question; on what ground or basis did u use to vote for GEJ in 2011?. me as a person did not vote for him because I was more concern about his antecedent than tribal/religion sentiment
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Billygee2u:

assuming GEJ were absent in 2011 and Buhari absent yesterday because of 2011 issue,then,tell me,where is the change APC is clamoring? Just believe it that APC is a group unrepentant souls.
Dude u make me laugh...So u think the Change is about debating?...One question; on what ground or basis did u use to vote for GEJ in 2011?. me as a person did not vote for him because I was more concern about his antecedent than tribal/religion sentiment.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by sniperr007(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Are u so stupid or what,did u not see the primary election,which was done nd Buhari won free and square or u think APC will conduct primaries lyk d useless ones pdp did,which brot forth so many court cases based on fraud.
My guy,reason deeply b4 u typ pls.

Well, read my comment again b4 u rush into conclusion. I feel kwakwanso is a beta,fit candidate Dan buhari but too bad rabiu didn't win.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
sniperr007:

Well, read my comment again b4 u rush into conclusion. I feel kwakwanso is a beta,fit candidate Dan buhari but too bad rabiu didn't win.
I didn't rush,we both saw the primary that brot Buhari as APC presidential candidate now,it was free and fair,so y d notion on rabiu kwakwanso,wen it was so obvious to d world,dat buhari won d primary.
My guy,say something else.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by idhalama(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
No I did not vote for any of the party.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by sniperr007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

I didn't rush,we both saw the primary that brot Buhari as APC presidential candidate now,it was free and fair,so y d notion on rabiu kwakwanso,wen it was so obvious to d world,dat buhari won d primary.
My guy,say something else.

U don't sim to tink straight. I prefer rabiu. Am not criticizing d primary but wud ve prefered rabiu. So pls understand my comment well b4 u quote me.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
sniperr007:

U don't sim to tink straight. I prefer rabiu. Am not criticizing d primary but wud ve prefered rabiu. So pls understand my comment well b4 u quote me.
Fine,u prefer Rabiu,but APC delegates choose Buhari.
So therefore,if u prefer Rabiu and Buhari was picked,support Buhari or join the next bus. Kilode.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by sniperr007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Fine,u prefer Rabiu,but APC delegates choose Buhari.
So therefore,if u prefer Rabiu and Buhari was picked,support Buhari or join the next bus. Kilode.

Glad u understand me NW. Took u 3 quotes to understand. U rily r NT a smart person. Reason u bliv wat dis politicians say.

Smh
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by skimarvel: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I WAS SO ASHAMED WHEN I SAW THE BRAINLESS MOR0N READING HIS ANSWERS FROM ALREADY PREPARED SCRIPT! shocked shocked

CAN YOU IMAGINE - THE GOAT CANT EVEN CRAM THE EXPO! lipsrsealed

WHOSOEVER GAVE THIS GUY A DOCTORATE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE JAILED! cheesy cheesy

NOW I SEE WHY HIS DOCTORATE THESIS ARE UNDER LOCK AND KEYS THAT EVEN THE SO-CALLED FREEDOM OF INFO BILL CANT UNLOCK IT! grin

THIS M0R0N SERIOUSLY NEEDS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO SEND HIM BACK TO ONE VILLAGE CALLED 'OTU' WHERE THEIR MAJOR MARKET IS 'EKE' THEN GIVE HIM AND ONE 'PISSFUL' MAMA A SCHOLARSHIP TO PRIMARY ONE!grin

PS: MODS DON'T HIDE MY POST BECAUSE I DID NOT MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME! undecided
Sorry to say this but you seriously need MEDICAL ATTENTION.You need to 've isolated from the populace.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Rad1cal: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
angelsing:
Dude u make me laugh...So u think the Change is about debating?...One question; on what ground or basis did u use to vote for GEJ in 2011?. me as a person did not vote for him because I was more concern about his antecedent than tribal/religion sentiment.

Change is when you do something different from the norm to the benefit of the masses.

You obviously did not get the message of the person you quoted.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
sniperr007:

Glad u understand me NW. Took u 3 quotes to understand. U rily r NT a smart person. Reason u bliv wat dis politicians say.

Smh
Lol,I wud let dat pass.
Politicians are just lyk us,d same way,we behave is how politicians do.
Tell me say,u neva lie b4 to get something from ppl.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by deb(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Gmb know that even when you will have the support of the majority is not because of this lies
you they run for debate what you will even do in the next 4 yr if you are elected i dont know all i hear is CHANGE. The Change we have in mind is change cluelessness
what is even the tendency that you will make a better president and represent the country well in the committee of nations
if you dey try run for domestic debate now
I pray we dont regret our action
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Talk about the rant of a clueless supporter rooting for a clueless GEJ cheesy

Where was GEJ when Buhari was debating in 2011? And now your clueless idi0t is readin prepared speech to answer debate questions
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by phestus(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.
The first sentence aint quite accurate. Jonathan Showed up for the National Debate conducted by the National Television station. Buhari was absent, and blamed that on retaliation. Jonathans' PR at the time had a reasonable excuses for not being part of the privatly organised debate.
Dont ask me what the reasons are, Google is your friend.
I must say Buharis PR and Campaign personels are making this fun for me, love how they twist situations
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

Change is when you do something different from the norm to the benefit of the masses.

You obviously did not get the message of the person you quoted.

The change from norm is about the deficiency in our country not norm from debate...I could careless about a debate so long as their is Change in the country regarding power, good basic amenities etc...
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Rad1cal: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
angelsing:
The change from norm is about the deficiency in our country not norm from debate...I could careless about a debate so long as their is Change in the country regarding power, good basic amenities etc...

Attending debate is also part of sound democratic processes as practiced in sane climes.

You cant preach change while you flimsily discard all democratic processes for selfish gains.

You are a fraudulent change agent.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by angelsing(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

Attending debate is also part of sound democratic processes as practiced in sane climes.

You cant preach change while you flimsily discard all democratic processes for selfish gains.

You are a fraudulent change agent.
Casting aspersion on me because we are not on same page is just hilarious...first question I need to ask u is, is there a law regarding or insisting a candidate must debate?..if there is no Law of such then I don't see where a democratic process was discard..
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Remarkable: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
ibietela2:

Chai just found someone going the same direction with me.

I follow join that sentiment o!

a part of me wishes Buhari gets in temporarily and show us the change aka 419 they've sold us all the while lol
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by ibietela2(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Remarkable:

I follow join that sentiment o!

a part of me wishes Buhari gets in temporarily and show us the change aka 419 they've sold us all the while lol

Its see how things unfold

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.