Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team (38597 Views)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Jesusloveyou: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Gmb know that even when you will have the support of the majority is not because of this lies
you they run for debate what you will even do in the next 4 yr if you are elected i dont know all i hear is CHANGE. The Change we have in mind is change cluelessness
what is even the tendency that you will make a better president and represent the country well in the committee of nations
if you dey try run for domestic debate now
I pray we dont regret our action
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
nobody get anything from d debate,did gej said anything diff from what we already know or what he has be using to campaign?can debate translate to performance,if martin onovo won d debate,wil u vote for him,apc has manifestoes,buhari has 3 point agenda,we are already aware of how he wil solve them,if he attend d debate,d same issue of corruption,insecurity and economy which we already know.d debate were not necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
A greater %age of you making the change noise don't even have a voter card. Make sure u collect your PVC and make the change happen!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2015
babasanti:
When Gen. Buhari cannot stand for 15mins, How then
can he be able to stand for 2hours. I guess this is why
he isn't present at the Presidential debate.. How well
can one rule a country like ours by wishing that he
would sit on a chair althrough 8years?
Na ur leg Buhari take stand for 2011 debate?
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by dagbokoncept(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Burger01:

Alright. Take us back to what happened during 2011 debate. Why was uncle Jo AWOL
You can't compare the politics of 2015 with that of 2011. It's obvious the game has changed. This is injury time, tensions are very high, and people needs proof and whosoever qualified get their votes . I believe the Apc knew the would woo many eligible voters if Buhari had participated, and that made me believed they have something to hide for them to have three away a chance of bringing their so called change. Wether they like it or not Jeg used that opportunity to attract more votes!
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by pekeyim: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

MY BRODA YOU CANT COMPARE THE 2!

YOU DON'T GET TO BECOME A WORLDWIDE RENOWNED 5-STAR GENERAL BY CONTRACTING SOMEONE TO WRITE YOUR THESIS! lipsrsealed

RUSIA HARDLY RECOGNIZE A GENERAL FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT DID NOT PASS THRU THEIR MILITARY AKADEMIYA - AND YET RUSSIA RECOGNIZES BUHARI AS A 5-STAR GENERAL! CAN OTUEKE FISHERMEN BEAT THAT? grin

5-Star General? For a Rtd Major-General?
Lt. General is 6-Star right ?
A full General is 7-Star right ?

Btw Russia is spelt with "ss".

Typical of those people
Falsehood and Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
MOOJIMOH:

U did not watch it? ok, ur president was given EXPO and he cannot cram it, he wrote it and was reading it out direct from paper. Dis man no dey respect his Phd, or maybe because he bought it.
abeg stop blabbing like a nursery school kid. The issue isn't about cramming it ,the point is whether gej crammed it ,sang it,performed it or even read it isn't the issue .the point is HE ATTENDED AND PRESENTED IT THE WAY HE WANTED ,why can't ur own buhari too do the same Or is he blind now he can't read answers on a sheet of paper

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by omolami: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2015
its a pity the Genaral without waec didnt hve any stuff to dish out at the debate. Tell me what a waecless person would say whwere a phd person is talking? My believe is tht Buhari is afraid Jonathan win take the shine out of him. APC candidate has nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by victorazy(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2015
menesheh:
Lies and propaganda from the pit of hell

Am even praying that the old man should win the election so that the intellectual south will mount the ridicules on him ranging from his frequent public talk mistakes, junk intonation and his ridiculous economic policies (buharism) which i knew he can't withstand. Though he is not gonna win but how i wish there is space to give the old man 6 months trial to unveil his drama called change in this present 21st century Nigeria with the level of social media integration and political awareness.

We never see drama from patience jonathan, GMB mistakes slogans will be pretty amazing.

Kai! grin u nailed it. 100 likes and one bottle of Origin for u. I wish he wins too grin even Tinubu knw GMB may die of heart and kidney failure that's why he put yoruba man "OBJ style" grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Laivia(f): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Team Buhari should come out with a better excuse why he was missing at the presidential debate than bringing up this lame excuse saying jonathan was cheating..... Its really so obvious buhari couldn't stand jonathan and co because of the grammar..... He go jst embarass us ni.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by obynoses(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2015
EWU....Are we talking of expo here? we are talking of exam attendance which buhari failed. so he wont even get a missing script but will get a direct "Carry-Over".
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by maestroferddi: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2015
apcmustwin:
I switch channels immediately I saw Mr President reading from a script. sooo very shameful and obviously arranged. it will be a big political blunder for Buhari to have attended such a biased debate. In any case, come rain come sun shine, this Saturday na Buhari sure pass.
Why is your brain functioning sub-optimally?

Are you that slow to realise that a student who has studied very hard can reasonably anticipate likely questions he might face in an examination?

If you were going for a presidential debate, would you be needing a babalawo to tell you that you would be asked questions on security, power, education, agriculture, economy, fight on corruption and other major themes?

So what is wrong if the president prepared notes or chits considering the huge data he has to contend with? So you were expecting him to be making guesswork/approximations and thereby provide a veritable ammunition to the APC propaganda machine?

I was expecting you to have reckoned that other participants in the debate are not in office and so would only provide flowery rhetorics. They have no performance that they would be recalling.

I met that debate belatedly and there was nothing suggesting that Jonathan was unduly favoured. He got timed out by the buzzer whenever his responses were lengthier than the alloted time just like everybody else.

You guys should concern yourselves with the backlash from Nigerians. Your party/candidate has proved beyond reasonable doubt that it is a serial debate dodger.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by hensben(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
see urself . So how do u know the whole thing was arranged ? I have noticed something about u apc supporters ,u just follow ur party leaders wishes and words without even sitting back to think whether what they are saying makes sense or not. So just because apc said so that means it is true How many debates has gmb done since his campaign started? Please do u even know buhari plans for the nation economy This buhari has failed to explain his policies to nigerian at every given opportunity presented. Debates are made to sell urself to the voters ,and if it is arranged and u are targeted viewers will know and that may even be a positive point for u. Instead of buhari attending debates here in nigeria and vigorously using the electronic media to sell his policies ,he decided to spend billions on trips to uk and usa!!!! So because he participated in 2011 that means he shouldn't tell us what he intends to do in 2015 ?bros please u have no case. So u did uni registration in ur first year means u won't do it in ur second year All these online propaganda is not even helping buhari case and cause ,with each passing day,his flaws grows bigger and larger and it has become too big to ignore
How much to go uk when Buhari go spend billions You too dey exaggerate things haba..if PDP/GEJ could buy AIT to spread propaganda what's there in debate he can't buy Huh..I'm supporting APC and I will vote for Buhari because PDP doesn't have anything offer this country after sixteen years, things are even getting worse; power failure, looting of public funds, corruption, impunity, regional sentiment, high cost of living, high mortality rate, unemployment, thuggery among the youth and insecurity..now tell me why you want to vote for GEJ/PDP....Buhari has said he will fight corruption which, provide job, security, standard education..what do you want to hear again..these are problem affecting nigeria, corruption is the major one.
Ps: I don't want to hear Buhari this, tinubu that from you(character assassination). #waiting
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by agabaI23(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2015
MOOJIMOH:

U did not watch it? ok, ur president was given EXPO and he cannot cram it, he wrote it and was reading it out direct from paper. Dis man no dey respect his Phd, or maybe because he bought it.
This was response this anyway. BTW I learnt that they did not answer the same questions. So he would have been there to answer his own questions perfectly.

The allegation of 2011 is the reason you won't participate in 2015? You people should just keep quiet. What about Channels invitation? You don't want expose the ineptitude of Buhari.

Before I read about reading from script, I actually thought it would be OK for him to list things he has achieved in different sectors so that it would be talking point.

Debate questions may vary but they are meant to get out information on what you have done, what did not do and what you will do going forward. It is an open expo. One can get ready for all those without seeing the questions.

And nothing stops the superman Buhari from at least telling us his plans even if someone was reading from the script. What we want to know is, how will you achieve this your change thing?
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by peedeeasobie(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

MY BRODA YOU CANT COMPARE THE 2!

YOU DON'T GET TO BECOME A WORLDWIDE RENOWNED 5-STAR GENERAL BY CONTRACTING SOMEONE TO WRITE YOUR THESIS! lipsrsealed

RUSIA HARDLY RECOGNIZE A GENERAL FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT DID NOT PASS THRU THEIR MILITARY AKADEMIYA - AND YET RUSSIA RECOGNIZES BUHARI AS A 5-STAR GENERAL! CAN OTUEKE FISHERMEN BEAT THAT? grin

What has being recognised by Russia got to do with anything?

A so-called five-star general that toppled a civilian government, indiscriminately and illegally jailed people, has refused to produce his certificate and runs away from debates should be thoroughly examined!

He should be presumed unfit to rule or govern any sane society.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2015
dagbokoncept:

You can't compare the politics of 2015 with that of 2011. It's obvious the game has changed. This is injury time, tensions are very high, and people needs proof and whosoever qualified get their votes . I believe the Apc knew the would woo many eligible voters if Buhari had participated, and that made me believed they have something to hide for them to have three away a chance of bringing their so called change. Wether they like it or not Jeg used that opportunity to attract more votes!
bros the truth is buhari is mentally incompetent and incapable of handling that office. Apc is desperately trying to hide buhari mental deficiencies and they only present him at rallies where the only thing he needs to say is change change and once he says it,they quickly package him to the backstage .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by iyobs7(f): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2015
I LAUGH AT THE EXPO PART? NIGERIANS ARE REALLY DUMB, DO YOU CLASSIFY A DEBATE AS AN EXAM THAT SOMEONE CAN USE ALREADY PREPARED ANSWERS FOR? DEBATES ARE MEANT TO TEST YOUR CAPABILITY NOT HOW MUCH YOU CAN COMMIT TO MEMORY... EXPO REALLY LOL, YOU WILL ALSO SAY HE WAS ALSO READING FROM A SCRIPT WHEN HE WAS TALKING TO AMANPOUR.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Willie2015: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2015
agabaI23:
I did not watch the debate but I watched his interaction with the professionals from the UK &US. I am very proud of my president ooo

You need to watch the debate. Mr President was the only candidate reading his answer from paper..too bad. GEJ lost my vote when Sambo came to commission Makurdi-Port Harcourt Rail Line. The whole show is a fraud from the Pit of HELL.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
How much to go uk when Buhari go spend billions You too dey exaggerate things haba..if PDP/GEJ could buy AIT to spread propaganda what's there in debate he can't buy Huh..I'm supporting APC and I will vote for Buhari because PDP doesn't have anything offer this country after sixteen years, things are even getting worse; power failure, looting of public funds, corruption, impunity, regional sentiment, high cost of living, high mortality rate, unemployment, thuggery among the youth and insecurity..now tell me why you want to vote for GEJ/PDP....
Ps: I don't want to hear Buhari this, tinubu that from you(character assassination). #waiting
look forget all this talk about 16 years ,all that is bull shit. If u want to convince ppl to vote for ur party then u must present a candidate . Ok now let ur candidate tell us how he is different from the people in government now!!!!!! He has refused,so what am I voting forempty space or empty brains!!!!!! Buhari has not said anything tangible and sensible since this campaign started ,at one time he said he will stabilize the world oil price ,later he said he will give 5k to 25million ppl ,which means he hasn't even done his homework to know how much nigeria budget is and how much oil we sell. We don't want to substitute a mistake with another greater mistake ,buhari is just a bad mistake that has no value .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by iyobs7(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Willie2015:

You need to watch the debate. Mr President was the only candidate reading his answer from paper..too bad. GEJ lost my vote when Sambo came to commission Makurdi-Port Harcourt Rail Line. The whole show is a fraud from the Pit of HELL.

WAIT ANSWER THIS QUESTION, IS DEBATE AN EXAM?
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Jesusloveyou: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
abeg stop blabbing like a nursery school kid. The issue isn't about cramming it ,the point is whether gej crammed it ,sang it,performed it or even read it isn't the issue .the point is HE ATTENDED AND PRESENTED IT THE WAY HE WANTED ,why can't ur own buhari too do the same Or is he blind now he can't read answers on a sheet of paper
everything about pdp is corruption,stil corrupt for common debate,u should be ashame of this ur ogogoro president.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Rad1cal: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by maestroferddi: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Caseless:
sonaya put him on his toe throughout the debate and he appeared defenseless.
Which Sonaya?

The woman that was wasting her time talking like a market woman? She wanted to cite a leader and the only one she could cite in the whole wide world is Boni Yayi of Benin Republic! A person who wants to lead Nigeria and did not know that Nigeria and Benin are not in the same league.

In terms of articulation, the best performance in that debate was given by Chief Martin Onovo and Chekwas Okorie. Forget the KOWA woman, she is an APC front.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Gh0stFreak: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Omotolu:
...if I were you,I will believe Obasanjo's words that GEJ does not finish his PHD at UNIPORT...

did not

illiterate janja-weed
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
everything about pdp is corruption,stil corrupt for common debate,u should be ashame of this ur ogogoro president.
it is better to have an ogogoro president that still remembers his duties and knows what to say ,than to have a farmer who can't remember his phone number,his party name ,inec meaning and worst of all his vice president name as my president. I will rather have an ogogoro president with a masters degree than have a president who doesn't even have wasc certificate and has not improved his brains academically for the past 52 years .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by femi4: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaking1:

Presenting a prepared budget in 1984-85 when Buhari was 40-50 years of age is different from today, you know that? Buhari's memory has slowed down to a trickle, he can hardly remember basic facts like the full meaning of APC, and you want him to debate
Probably that's what you are experiencing now. As you increase in age, your thinking faculty diminishes
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by hensben(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2015
GMB already gave his manifesto, where u dey?..I have modified my post go read again
onatisi:
look forget all this talk about 16 years ,all that is bull shit. If u want to convince ppl to vote for ur party then u must present a candidate . Ok now let ur candidate tell us how he is different from the people in government now!!!!!! He has refused,so what am I voting forempty space or empty brains!!!!!! Buhari has not said anything tangible and sensible since this campaign started ,at one time he said he will stabilize the world oil price ,later he said he will give 5k to 25million ppl ,which means he hasn't even done his homework to know how much nigeria budget is and how much oil we sell. We don't want to substitute a mistake with another greater mistake ,buhari is just a bad mistake that has no value .
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by badesco(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2015
APC has no excuse for not attending the debate, it show they are either afraid of something not know to public or not sure of their presidential candidate intellectual capacity, which means he is not sound enough.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by agabaI23(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Willie2015:

Your vote was never for him from the word go.

You want to vote for the other who attended a Townhall meeting and preferred to play his New year message for the audience?
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
maestroferddi:
Which Sonaya?

The woman that was wasting her time talking like a market woman? She wanted to cite a leader and the only one she could cite in the whole wide world is Boni Yayi of Benin Republic! A person who wants to lead Nigeria and did not know that Nigeria and Benin are not in the same league.

In terms of articulation, the best performance in that debate was given by Chief Martin Onovo and Chekwas Okorie. Forget the KOWA woman, she is an APC front.
thank you jare . Better brains dey berekete for naija ,apc go pick candidate wey no sabi anything . Smh
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Tonybills(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this
letter privately to you, but in the expectation that
you may not receive it, I decided to make it an
Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble
on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains
and anguish that have been my lot. Having said
that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest
of this missive from the grave of innocents
departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in
Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard
the voice of my cousin who was killed in the
North in April 2011 during the post-election
violence instigated by your loss of the presidential
election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin,
looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari,
why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam
Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from
Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood
and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”,
like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was
slaughtered in your name even though he never
did any wrong to you, and even voted for you
against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because
the murderers you encouraged by your many hate
speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or
southern Nigeria, most probably because of his
bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to
prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper,
Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in
Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by
those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see
all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote
against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you
but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did.
Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the
blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him
and was himself nearly killed, we would not have
recognized his charred body that was burnt
beyond recognition. And thanks to the same
friend for recounting to us the little he could make
out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony
he passed through and the most important words
he uttered before he gave up. It is the same
words I heard him utter last night from the grave:
‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you
(Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any
remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for
the bloodletting you had instigated, and still
instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must
you always shade blood, like you started doing
from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you
killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could
take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was
reported missing that same day Yusuf was
murdered by your supporters, and finally
confirmed dead the following day when his
charred remains was discovered in a hooded area.
Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out
of the open and tortured him before finally
snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf,
Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike
Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against
you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria
was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you
are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other
innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in
Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes
(almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who
scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25
per cent mark. The corps members were
reportedly chased to a police station where they
sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving
mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”,
overran the station and murdered the young
Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you
can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath,
your supporters even shade blood when you win;
still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing
around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual,
behaving like you have already won the election;
and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are
not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-
wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was
butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his
fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as
gruesome as they could be. He had run to the
Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’
rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers
recruited by INEC for the election. As painful
death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated
fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky
enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up
with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like
Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and
future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their
national duty before moving on to a bright future.
But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen
Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in
petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes
and in the most callous fashion by those that are
not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting
another violence, please bear in mind that in
2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12
northern states as they burned the homes,
vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians,
some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners
like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’
supporters also targeted and killed Christians and
members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who
were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt
churches across the north. One particular attack
in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking.
According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in
Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai
Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in
the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from
Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek
refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station.
The mob killed the police officer on duty and
burned down the police station. They raped two
of the female youth corps members and then
hacked them to death with machetes, along with
five male youth corps members. In total, rioters
killed ten youth corps members in that town
alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria,
Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch
how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai
Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian
students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim
students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on
April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.,
they entered the school chanting slogans and
shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims
that supported the ruling party?” They had
painted their faces black and were shouting that
they needed “change”, the Congress for
Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob
had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and
clubs. They started breaking the glass on the
buildings. The students ran away but the mob
pursued them into the staff quarters and they had
nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The
lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by
asking you this question: When are you going to
apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to
Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents
murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to
Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again,
asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why
why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by anwo247: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2015
How do you expect a "Legless" buhari to stand for hours debating?

Beware of people going about with brooms whereas their house is still very dirty.

Let them be prepared to sweep Eagle Square after GEJ is sworn in again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof / Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.