Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team (38578 Views)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by xareal(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2015
lwkmd....if u give GMB d expo can he read it??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by cmoneke: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls u apc guys n ladies be wise stop saying rubbish to our president he is still d presi of nigeria n make sure u remove ur comment bf d election apc n pdp diehearts bc if pdp wins or apc wins ur all in danger don't tink a lossing party will come aid u day won't so be wise dis is. A website u can be tracked n God no wat so use ur brains wen writing here not ur heart
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by CecyAdrian(f): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2015
prof1990:
It is a disgrace to see a president reading a script during a debate.
seriously cheesy who does that!!
I thought Debate is supposed to be seen to the participants as technical questions,so u just get prepared because you really dnt knw what to expect!. so who gave him the question earlier that had answers cheesy

And they expect GMB to attend??
Joke of the year grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by BashMe1(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
I av proof dat he did exactly wah APC accused him of. see below pix

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by tolaxin(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Gmb know that even when you will have the support of the majority is not because of this lies
you they run for debate what you will even do in the next 4 yr if you are elected i dont know all i hear is CHANGE. The Change we have in mind is change cluelessness
what is even the tendency that you will make a better president and represent the country well in the committee of nations
if you dey try run for domestic debate now
I pray we dont regret our action
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
a typical clueless post making FTC
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by asamaigho(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Why was Jonathan reading a prepared answer if not that he knew the question before hand?

Kai gej!
how will there not be exams malpractice in jamb ans waec?

Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbanjo.
change all d way.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by koboko69: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:
I think during the first few minutes of the debate, he was trying to gain his composure and he was looking down, not reading from the scripts. Later on, that stopped and he only looked at his paper to quote facts and figures.
#APCfail

So he already knew what facts and figures to document bah? cheesy You guys are really so dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2015
[s]
Maple:
The graft allegation against the Nigeria Election Debate Group (NEDG) has vindicated the All Progressives Congress' stance that the debate was compromised by President Goodluck Jonathan, the Muhammadu Buhari campaign organisation has said. The opposition campaign media and publicity director Malam Garba Shehu said the sordid details coming out of organizations of the debate would have tainted the APC candidate had he presented himself to the group.

A civil society group, Value and Integrity Group alleged at a press conference on Friday, that a First Bank account opened for the NEDG had the founder of a private television network as sole signatory, even though he is not listed as one of the directors of the NEDG. According to leaders of the Value and Integrity Group, Sina Odugbemi and Popoola Ajayi, co-ordinator and secretary respectively, “an initial deposit of N1 million was paid into the said First Bank account, and on March 28, 2011, another N20 million belonging to the NEDG was paid into the personal account of the said founder of the leading private television network.”

The Buhari campaign said “We at the APC Presidential Campaign got the eye-opening news of the press conference by the Value and Integrity Group accusing the Nigeria Election Debate Group, the crux of the allegation being that some members of the NEDG have been monetarily influenced.”It added that “although the group failed to mention from what source the monies came from, we had taken a position, based on intelligence made available to us that the PDP has compromised the integrity of an unnamed few in the NEDG with huge and ridiculous sums of money.”

“And watching President Goodluck Jonathan reading from a prepared script gleefully as he answered questions in the debate confirmed our suspicion that there will be “EXPO”. “These two scenarios: The allegation of corrupt inducements in the NEDG and the president reading from a prepared script during the debate validates our reasons for abstaining from the debate,” Shehu said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/20024-jonathan-compromised-presidential-debate-buhari-campaign
[/s]

RUBBISH, I have already ordered store-load of champagne to celebrate Jonathan's Victory. Buhari ran away from Debate because illiterates run away from intelligent challenges. I wanted to laugh at that Tinubu's caricature.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Seriously, Jonah-daft is a crook

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by OLUJAY4REAL: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2015
They've started again...bunch of deceits. APC. I watched d debate and d interaction session with some youths later in d night. He did excellently. The fact is there's nothing u can do to please your haters. I've decided: consolidation is d best for now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by personal59: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Gmb know that even when you will have the support of the majority is not because of this lies
you they run for debate what you will even do in the next 4 yr if you are elected i dont know all i hear is CHANGE. The Change we have in mind is change cluelessness
what is even the tendency that you will make a better president and represent the country well in the committee of nations
if you dey try run for domestic debate now
I pray we dont regret our action
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re u telling m u av nt see or here him read his manifesto or campaign my dear lev ur state of dream nd com back to reality. All d point of gej cheating sey na lie abeg wake up is better to b absent for test dan cheat nd b caught in sch dats expulsion bt been absent doesn't mean its an automatic carry over
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by EOOJ(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
prof1990:

I tot I was d only one dat noticed it sef grin
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by jingh(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
D9ty7:
Expo, na WAEC abi na UTME? APC is loosing it. Unfortunately, no one will believe this.
u need to watch the debate, the proof is there
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Rad1cal: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
chemali:
It's foolish to assume for one second that Buhari was scared of debating Jonathan. Can any question be tougher than the one he has been asked by Amanpour and participants at the Chatham house debates? It's GEJ that's scared of a non-partisan debate and if one were organised, he will abstain. It's what he did in 2011.

List out those tougher question here , let us debate it .

Stop defending the semiliterate one who is too scared to come out and grace this very simple debate as suggested by you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Pataki: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
After 6 years in office, yet this clueless dude cannot handle a debate without having to stare at prepared answers given to him.

Shame of a nation!
#GEJOut

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Stephenjoachim(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Every failure has an excuse!!!!! GMB ur a failure

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaking1:

Presenting a prepared budget in 1984-85 when Buhari was 40-50 years of age is different from today, you know that? Buhari's memory has slowed down to a trickle, he can hardly remember basic facts like the full meaning of APC, and you want him to debate
....guys abeg tell APC to organise debate GEJ will show up and still debate......debate isn't a platform to throw lies and propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by idhalama(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2015
To does supporting any of the politician party,cant u see the way buhari fall ur hands,he can't come and defend the change he want us to Av in Nigeria,HW can we know the good plan he has for us.nw we don't know if we shud vote for him and APC are claiming Jonathan and the debate crew are cheat,come on guys someone who can defend u in public can't defend u in secret...vote to the rite party for the goodness of dis our loving country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by naijanaso: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2015
We should make criticisms based on issues and not sentiments...when has it become a crime that one read facts from a slide or paper? One thing we should understand is while the other aspirants were merely making oratory speeches, GEJ was using facts on ground to substantiate his claims. If he had made mistakes in figures Nigerians would shout clueless. It is different from saying we will do tbis and that. His own speeches were mainly we have done this, we are doing this, then he looks at his short notes to quote exact figures. Nigerians are now saying it was compromised. Even my humble self already knew the question would bother on the issues raised there yesterday, so it will be easy for him to note down those figures before tbe debate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by hensben(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2015
If GEJ could use script then what make it a debate
GMB is right for not attending.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by WisdomFlakes: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Imagine a corrupt president promoting EXPO. No wonder the education sector is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by dagbokoncept(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
I think nairaland has been hijacked by Apc blind supporters. All they do is shout buhari. For your inxfmatioy buhari is suffering from Alzheimer's disease. His not fit to rule. All of you Apc supporters here are not even tp to a thousand so your votes are insignificant. Even here far in the far north, I have been able to sensitize people and by pointing out the good deeds Gej administration has achieved in the past four years and I strongly beieve they will vote for Gej on Saturday. It obviour from time past that northerners vote for ethnicity and religious bigotry not minding if the person is fit to rule or not. That's why they are backward in everything. Majority of our past leaders are from north and none of them has ever thought of taking alimajaris from the street and some blind folks here will say Gej is clueless, I pity u all because if buhari wins, in no distant time on this same forum you will all regret your utterances and actions . So we are not worried by that but let me still repeat it that buhari will not get those outrageous number of votes from northeast at is were in previous elections. we know the antics of northerners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by cocokiller1(f): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
y buhari no carry him own script go read for dere?atleast we now knw d one who can't also read

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by bastien: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2015
So people just decide say them wan date lie and lies? Na wa o

3people read from a script, The kowa party lady did,Jonathan did and one other person can't remember the name,he jot down some kill point to talk about especially those mentioned by his opposition... he did it himself. He only do that when he is not the first to answer.

When he was the first to answer, he didn't look down,he gave us sound and reliable answer, Please don't quote me if you didn't watch it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by TI1919(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
What do you expect from a party full of saint?

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by ceejay80s(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.
Don't mind dem, them just dey look for excuse.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by chemali: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

List out those tougher question here , let us debate it .

Stop defending the semiliterate one who is too scared to come out and grace this very simple debate as suggested by you.

The video is on youtube. You can watch it and transcribe it and then we discuss!
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by hensben(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:

i wouldnt dispute that but the reason behind his brief and short messages/speechs dis day is a thing to worry about dont forget he will no longer be using force. We wouldnt need power we need authority
If obj, a formal military man can do it what make you feel GMB can't...I not understand una ooo
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Billygee2u: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
chemali:
It's foolish to assume for one second that Buhari was scared of debating Jonathan. Can any question be tougher than the one he has been asked by Amanpour and participants at the Chatham house debates? It's GEJ that's scared of a non-partisan debate and if one were organised, he will abstain. It's what he did in 2011.
assuming GEJ were absent in 2011 and Buhari absent yesterday because of 2011 issue,then,tell me,where is the change APC is clamoring? Just believe it that APC is a group unrepentant souls.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Youngzedd(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
prof1990:

That's our PhD holder.

grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2015
APC losers...a party for losers
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Pataki:
After 6 years in office, yet this clueless dude cannot handle a debate without having to stare at prepared answers given to him.

Shame of a nation!
#GEJOut
...APCites organise debate Buhari won't still show.......please u guys shld organise one our so call clueless GEJ will still come....he read from paper so dat he will dis u guys facts so dat u won't won't still come and claim they are lies.....cant u guys ever live life without escuses? na wah oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.