Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team (38581 Views)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Caseless: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2015
menesheh:
Lies and propaganda from the pit of hell

Am even praying that the old man should win this election so that the intellectual south will mount the ridicules on him ranging from his frequent public talk mistakes, junk intonation and his ridiculous economic policies (buharism) which i knew he can't withstand. Though he is not gonna win but how i wish there is space to give the old man 6 months trial to unveil his drama called change in this present 21st century Nigeria with the level of social media integration and political awareness.

We never see drama from patience jonathan, GMB mistakes slogans will be pretty amazing.
is there anything new that the so called southern intellectuals that are blind like u are have again to throw at buhari? Buhari has seen it all from them.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by cocoduck: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=31905304]Is it not shameful for Jonathanians here to see Jonadunce re
At Passinshot
your father,mother, sibilings and all your relatives and friends are the ones you just abused I WATCHED the debate and at the same time watched Manchester united beat Liverpool FC The greatest president who ever ruled This contraption Did very well and he DID NOT READ FROM ANY SCRIPT what what are the reactions of the other candidates when they saw the great president reading from a script? So they were just there for fancy,
the most currupt man second to only abacha has no excuse fir failing to show up, it shows clearly the ANTI PEOPLES CROWD are heading to failure. Accept your failed and shut the Fvck up

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Rad1cal: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2015
See the desperate APC swines insulting the intelligence of those who graced the NEDG debate and performed reasonable well.

All question bothered on Manifestos, so am just ashamed Buhari was too scared to come and explain what his party intends to do when elected.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Rad1cal: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2015
agabaI23:
I did not watch the debate but I watched his interaction with the professionals from the UK &US. I am very proud of my president ooo

Mr President was immense last night. Am so proud of the man, the science in him was so evident.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by sexyjob(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Gmb know that even when you will have the support of the majority is not because of this lies
you they run for debate what you will even do in the next 4 yr if you are elected i dont know all i hear is CHANGE. The Change we have in mind is change cluelessness
what is even the tendency that you will make a better president and represent the country well in the committee of nations
if you dey try run for domestic debate now
I pray we dont regret our action
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Nothing to regret because he would not win. GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by babasanti: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2015
When Gen. Buhari cannot stand for 15mins, How then
can he be able to stand for 2hours. I guess this is why
he isn't present at the Presidential debate.. How well
can one rule a country like ours by wishing that he
would sit on a chair althrough 8years?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by BE811APP: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2015
It baffles me that...
The whole of APC goons couldn't make buhari go for the Debate but they were glued to the screens watching it.

Tho am not gonna vote..
I will NOT vote for Buhari bcuz of the sycophants around him..

They are not good for the country!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I WAS SO ASHAMED WHEN I SAW THE BRAINLESS MOR0N READING HIS ANSWERS FROM ALREADY PREPARED SCRIPT! shocked shocked

CAN YOU IMAGINE - THE GOAT CANT EVEN CRAM THE EXPO! lipsrsealed

WHOSOEVER GAVE THIS GUY A DOCTORATE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE JAILED! cheesy cheesy

NOW I SEE WHY HIS DOCTORATE THESIS ARE UNDER LOCK AND KEYS THAT EVEN THE SO-CALLED FREEDOM OF INFO BILL CANT UNLOCK IT! grin

THIS M0R0N SERIOUSLY NEEDS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO SEND HIM BACK TO ONE VILLAGE CALLED 'OTU' WHERE THEIR MAJOR MARKET IS 'EKE' THEN GIVE HIM AND ONE 'PISSFUL' MAMA A SCHOLARSHIP TO PRIMARY ONE!grin

PS: MODS DON'T HIDE MY POST BECAUSE I DID NOT MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME! undecided

Your father and your entire lineage/generations are all morons. Like seriously, do you have to throw insults at the President of your republic before you Pass down your (useless) points?? What also happened to kids respecting their elders?? I swear, you need serious re-evaluation and brain check

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by hola106(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2015
#ihavedecide# my vote s for change....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by D9ty7(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Expo, na WAEC abi na UTME? APC is loosing it. Unfortunately, no one will believe this.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Lies, lies and pure lies, they should start preparing what they will after losing the election.

I watched d debate. He was only looking at the facts and figures he wrote down. Na wa for APC. Is that the reason your presidential aspirant was conspicuosly missing.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Ayanko(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.
p Ore shut up Abacha no present budget.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by unphilaz(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2015
menesheh:
Lies and propaganda from the pit of hell

Am even praying that the old man should win the election so that the intellectual south will mount the ridicules on him ranging from his frequent public talk mistakes, junk intonation and his ridiculous economic policies (buharism) which i knew he can't withstand. Though he is not gonna win but how i wish there is space to give the old man 6 months trial to unveil his drama called change in this present 21st century Nigeria with the level of social media integration and political awareness.

We never see drama from patience jonathan, GMB mistakes slogans will be pretty amazing.

you speak my mind ghan!!! esp Sharia Sahara Reporters, premiumtimes etc

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Ladiva: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2015
This is just like a student saying he failed a paper because the teacher doesn't like him.
GMB go and debate, mba! But you can't remove your attention from the debate undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by mcfynest(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2015

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by surplus2015: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2015
What did you expect from a corrupted and criminal president that we have he must cheat cos it is in his blood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by FRANCISEKE1(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by jidody(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2015
All these attempts at discrediting the exercise is aimed at justifying someone's non-attendance.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by knightsTempler: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2015
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Sobeautiful: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015
This is funny because the questions they were asked are the usual issues GEJ has been answering questions on and discussing in the media since his campaign. They were no now issues. I was sort of disappointed. All the candidates did a good job because they were current issues any Nigerian would close his eyes and answer. Why all the noise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by finestiyke(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Maple post=31904228]The graft allegation against the Nigeria Election Debate Group (NEDG) has vindicated the All Progressives Congress' stance that the debate was compromised by President Goodluck Jonathan, the Muhammadu Buhari campaign organisation has said.

My people, how can an allegation vindicate the APC abeg? How are we sure it's not same APC that's making this allegation?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by marymaria(f): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015
see all these dumb dumb GMB supporters o. ur empty brain-no-school candidate didn't show up for a simple debate and all u can talk about is how the person that showed up carry expo....its just too sad
Vote GEJ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
I think during the first few minutes of the debate, he was trying to gain his composure and he was looking down, not reading from the scripts. Later on, that stopped and he only looked at his paper to quote facts and figures.
#APCfail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by naijanaso: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
They should all go and hug a transformer for all I care. They have asked them to organise one in Tinubu's house, let Amaechi and Lie Lie Mohammed be tbe umpires, then give Buhari a text book to use. Then invite Jonathan. At he end they will still say it was compromised. Bunch of criminals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.
abeg stoop talking like this and stop making nigerians look like fools in the eyes of outsiders. Many foreigners log on to this site. So because he participated in a debate 4 years ago and presented budget briefings 31 years ago means he shouldn't attend debate now!!!! If he is sure of what he intends to do and know he is capable of answering any question thrown at him he will attend. Are u saying every interview must be according to the whims and wishes of buhari?? If you guys keep deceiving urselves ur eyes go clear by the 28th,the truth is buhari has lost mass credibility with his actions among majority of people who initially supported him.the impression ppl had about him was he will take on pdp and gej tackle for tackle but he has shambolically and disgracefully failed beyond redemption .the only people shouting sai buhari are u guys on nairaland and maybe some folks in lagos ,go to other states and see if ppl haven't change their minds. The truth is buhari has failed to live up to expectation. It will be a miracle if buhari wins 12 states in the coming elections

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by epadomo(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
If he backs off 4rm d debate let him be cos oga jona 2 did d same back in 2011 later dat day he was interviewed by d'banj. So wat has d'banj got 2 d in dat situation.

I've decided 2 follow d train of change!

#HAYPEECEE
#sai BABA
#Sai. BUHARI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by vanilson(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
It was obvious GEJ had an idea of d questions.

#Sai General Akintunde Mohammadu Izuchukwu Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Billygee2u: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2015
what the confused APC is avoiding is nothing but Buhari's certificate questions.
APC have nothing good to offer Nigerians,believe it or forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Ngwakwe: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Why was Jonathan reading a prepared answer if not that he knew the question before hand?

I read from you somewhere How the President performed so badly in the debate.

If GEJ had expo and performed below your pass mark while NCP Candidate did well without expo then Buhari's problems are more than what we anticipated.

Buhari can't even debate Patience Jonathan with his 2minutes campaign speeches.

APC is using style to tell Nigerians what they do in their arrangey townhall meetings

What a disgrace in exposing oneself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by gnews: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2015
APC are bloody liars, President Jonathan was present at the NEDG debate in 2011, Buhari was actually the one that ditched the debate in 2011 just like he did yesterday.The president only dint attend a debate organised by an unrecognised body. APC have succeeded in turning a lie to true but I bursted their Ass again. Google pictures of NEDG debate 2011 and you will see pictures of GEJ present and Buhari absent. Just like one dude will always say, If you want to finiah Buhari Politically, Give him MiC.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by chemali: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2015
It's foolish to assume for one second that Buhari was scared of debating Jonathan. Can any question be tougher than the one he has been asked by Amanpour and participants at the Chatham house debates? It's GEJ that's scared of a non-partisan debate and if one were organised, he will abstain. It's what he did in 2011.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by openmine(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2015
wat about d one organised by channelstv....are they saying channelstv was also bribed grin grin grin
Enough of the flimsy excuse.....Your presidential candidate did not come...and dat was the only opportunity to speak to nigerians about APC's acclaimed manifesto...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.