Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians (46769 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Obama Speaks On Reason Why Nigerians Should Forget David Ccameron's / President Obama Speaks On Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by angelo82: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
The message is simple.........If you want us to buy your oil then vote out this present government and if you don't say goodbye to American dollars......His message is not a joke and it seems they know a lot that we don't know about GEJ government........This election will be dramatic for Nigeria........

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Popemax(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Am beginning to hate some peeps here

3 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Burger01(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:

Have you watched the vid?
Yep.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by dipo1234: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obama has said it all, tactically he endorsed Goodluck jonathan

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Sweetguy25: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obama. I honestly believe some Nigerian opposition politicians have been lobbying your office for you to express or show support for their evil ambitions of ceasing power and making the country ungovernable.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and wadz his p wif ma commander in chief of d armed forces, d slayer of bokoharam? He shld go deal wif his problems and leave nigerians to deal wif thiers.

mr. iberibe.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Burger01:

Yep.

Ok cool. Thanks for enlightening me.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Skoopy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
whoz obama undecided?

Huh! Are you an alien?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mrmetoo1: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
FrankC3:

What makes him an exceptional President? In what area exactly has he succeeded beyond those that came before him?

The hitherto most important election in Nigeria was the first successful transition from one democratic governance to another. This particular election is important, but not the most important.

Go check out unemployment figures before him and check it now. Go check out how wall street was doing before him, check it out now. Now, millions have hope of affordable healthcare which they didn't have before Obama.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by curiouses: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
While the speech is very eloquent, I find it a bit hypocritical of the US to claim to be a friend of Nigeria and assume a big brother stance, when it was very quick to desert us in time of need.

However, If I correctly understand Obama's subtle nuances, from 1:50-1:53 of the video, it seemed like he was encouraging voting for GEJ. He says, "By casting your ballot, you can help secure your nation's progress". Any contrary ideas?

Did you ponder on what he was insinuating when he said "We can stop Boko Haram only when we cast our votes"?

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by treasuremi1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
So many young Nigerians here have been infected with the virus of cluelessness, no thanks to the present government.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by knightsTempler: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
This warning should be directed to Buhari, b'cause his antecedent speaks volume.

Has anyone forgotten what happened in the last election? I think not, Nigerians don't have short memory.

A word is enough...

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is really good! Kudos to OBAMA. grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
he shld go deal wif ISIL cum iran and stop formin bozz wen he's not.

i can feel u mr. Iberibe Nzuzu.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Burger01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:

Ok cool. Thanks for enlightening me.
My pleasure bruh. To keep Nigeria ONE is a task that must be done. That task starts from me, you and others out there to shun violence and accept the results of the election in good faith. Peace bruh. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by edogirl2: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
What Obama really really wanted to say but couldn't say for fear of accusation of interference in a democratic process is this:

1. Mr Jonathan, make sure this election hold.

2. No nonsense palava if you lose. Just quit. I am watching ya!

11 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by curiouses: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
dipo1234:
Obama has said it all, tactically he endorsed Goodluck jonathan

Nope. He actually said in other words that by casting our votes we can stop Boko Haram. Which means by voting out a government that allowed the insurgency to fester this much before taking actions.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by neocortex: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Even Obama understands that GEJ represents progress, he showed through his speech by canvassing for progress instaed of backwardness.
GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by isan(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bleep obama and us they never want good 4 nigeria

Good message tho
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by simdam500(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
princeonx: A real president speaking!

Not just real.... a potential and brave president speaking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
OBAMA is not the most liked President after his first tenure.. it seemed the CHANGE MANTRA did not bring about much other than a feeling of euphoria similar to the kind generated by strong weed. Yes Tinubu has started humping the CHANGE MANTRA and using it to whip-up passions to fill the gaps GMB cannot do with the MR INTEGRITY persona.. GEJ is Clueless and if we are to remove him by way of votes.. we must ensure that we do not go to sleep after TinubuGMB steps in. The new regime will face tumultuous challenges which Nigerians ordinarily will leave to God or Corrupt Leaders to solve. This time we cannot wait for 4 years to decide that Stealing is not Corruption.. we must decide from day 1, Start meskaforming?. DIE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Akanbiedu(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
edogirl2:

What Obama really really wanted to say but couldn't say for fear of accusation of interference in a democratic process is this:
1. Mr Jonathan, make sure this election hold.
2. No nonsense palava if you lose. Just quit. I am watching ya!

3. Vote for change. He almost said that.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Skoopy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is Obama aware of nairaland? Someone has got to bring him on board.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by EbolaParasite: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
cycline404:
Short, Simple and Matured!!!
So Sad that all those people shouting till 2019, there pay master never gave them enough money to buy more data on there phones to watch a message like this!!!

I still keep wondering why they have to waited for over 6 years to fight Boko Haram, within 6 Weeks!!!

Is that weakness or Wickedness!

Matured my foot. Now that Boko Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS, they want to famz with us. Tufiakwa. America deserted Nigeria when Boko Haram was bombing us everyday. We don't need to hear shit from Obama. He can keep his advice. He should face republicans and leave naija alone. We did it without them in liberia,congo,guinea,mali etc. We got this. Elections will be free and fair and we will shame the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by ceejay80s(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
whoz obama ?
Answer: osama's brother

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by sCun: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
angelo82:
The message is simple.........If you want us to buy your oil then vote out this present government and if you don't say goodbye to American dollars......His message is not a joke and it seems they know a lot that we don't know about GEJ government........This election will be dramatic for Nigeria........
Did you watch a different video?

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by simdam500(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
dipo1234: Obama has said it all, tactically he endorsed Goodluck jonathan

curiouses:

Nope. He actually said in other words that by casting our votes we can stop Boko Haram. Which means by voting out a government that allowed the insurgency to fester this much before taking actions.

undecided undecided see them!

No violence pls
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Brugo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Otuoke is waiting for her son. 29th May 2015

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by sCun: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Akanbiedu:

3. Vote for change. He almost said that.
He said "do not listen to those who call for violence"
That is Buhari
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by konny1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
whoz obama undecided?

A taxi driver undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mashnino(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
putin I know, hollande I know, cameron I know, buh obama I don't know undecided!

yeah...

u re still like Jonathan

he knows about the missing girls

he knows about the corruption

he knows about the dwindling economy

yet he doesnt know how to solve it..

so u see...no difference

2 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by nicholasis(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.