Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians (46751 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Obama Speaks On Reason Why Nigerians Should Forget David Ccameron's / President Obama Speaks On Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Eluwilussit(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
atlwireles:

He has been forced to acknowledge Nigeria's progress. The rest is left to us, they also know Jonathan is going to win.

Believe me, I will do anything and everything for Jona to win, if it were in my powers. I have to be sincere, I am not comfortable at all. I hope Jona is victorious come Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mysteko(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
If president jonathan can give half the speech obama just did without looking at his paper before him. Then perhaps he will be voted for. Wow! Thanks obama for reminding us not to act like monkeys in the jungle when fewer bananas is thrown within them! Because truly that's what nigerians in general represent. Monkeys smiley
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by greall12(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
I live in Sudan. =)

Bitterleafsoup:
Trial wettin is this a Olympic game where do you live? We want for sure and with GEJ we saw progress we are not ready to guess we are not ready to go backwards!

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Lucasbalo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

1) The POTUS.

2) The most important person in your life today, bar none.

3) He can eradicate you and your linage from the face of the earth with one push of a button.

That's who, buffon grin
Tell this know nothing clown buddy.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
waternogetenemy:
Any Nigerian dat take a US President seriously, that choose to visit Ghana against the advice to Visit Nigeria seriously wants to see Nigeria regress

Any Nigerian dat takes a US President seriously, that has satellite images of Boko haram movement, locations and attacks but refuse to point Nigeria military in Boko direction is part of the problem of this great nation

Any Nigerian that takes US president seriously that stopped America purchase of Nigeria oil whilst continuing to by Oil from the middle east is clueless.

Any Nigerian that takes a US president seriously that would to sell weapons to Nigeria for the fight against Boko Haram and blocked purchase of weapons from Israel and South Africa is a slave

Any Nigerian that takes a US president seriously that is panicking becos of Nigeria new friendship with Russia and China dont like or want Nigeria progress and development.

I'm a Nigerian and I take Obama seriously.

In fact if possible he should be the POTFRON grin

4 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by atlwireles: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am expecting the PDP's campaign team, to use this video from United States President as a testament of our 16 years of progress. Obama just handed us a great TV ad for another 5 days.

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by sweetgala(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's like US saying, you feckers have one chance to correct things don't screw up.
All these leaders are tired of having an inept individual among them during global leadership meetings.

#CHANGE

#GMB

2 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Riodiao(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
OBAMA SAID ITS TIME TO OPEN ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA ie WHEN GEJ WINS AND IMPLEMENTS THE CONFAB REPORT, NO MORE BORN TO RULE, SINGLE TENURE OF 5YEARS, TRUE FEDERALISM, REMOVAL OF IMMUNITY CLAUSE FOR GOVERNORS ETC. VOTE WISELY, VOTE GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by okechukwu3: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Turkey will tell the story better,
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by emiye(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
putin I know, hollande I know, cameron I know, buh obama I don't know undecided!

Even in your street, you are UNKNOWN ! angry

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by greall12(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
I like ur summaries grin

grin
edogirl2:

What Obama really really wanted to say but couldn't say for fear of accusation of interference in a democratic process is this:

1. Mr Jonathan, make sure this election hold.

2. No nonsense palava if you lose. Just quit. I am watching ya!

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mysteko(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Obama is a hypocrite. He has never visited nigeria as president. He refused to help when Ebola hit us. He did not only refuse to sell arms to us, but blocked US allies from selling to us. Hmmm!

We don't need his advice. We will conduct our elections our way. If nigeria burns, do they care? They said Boko Haram is not their priority, how come our elections are?

Bunch of wicked hypocrites!

Stop talking out of your ass! Usa has always been our ally, if anything is wrong between us it would be the clueless otuoke man's fault.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
While the speech is very eloquent, I find it a bit hypocritical of the US to claim to be a friend of Nigeria and assume a big brother stance, when it was very quick to desert us in time of need.

However, If I correctly understand Obama's subtle nuances, from 1:50-1:53 of the video, it seemed like he was encouraging voting for GEJ. He says, "By casting your ballot, you can help secure your nation's progress". Any contrary ideas?
now who answer progressive if not APC

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Riodiao(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
atlwireles:
I am expecting the PDP's campaign team, to use this video from United States President as a testament of our 16 years of progress. Obama just handed us a great TV ad for another 5 days.

GEJ TILL 2019
BRO U FOR NO TALK, NOW APC GO HIJACK YOUR SUGGESTION. WITCHCRAFT PARTY, APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Lucasbalo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

Oh but they've already been denied U.S. visas and or bounced back at POE grin

It's easy to spot them from their frustrations.
You are right. US visas are not meant for riff raffs.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by atlwireles: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:

BRO U FOR NO TALK, NOW APC GO HIJACK YOUR SUGGESTION. WITCHCRAFT PARTY, APC

grin grin grin grin grin We always have the cure for APC witchcraft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
US of A, just waiting 2 see 9ja self-destruct then come colonize us.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by stevecantrell: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

Don't worry, the sounds of drones and Huey's are soothing in the morning grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by teufelein(f): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
that [size=13pt]mallam obama[/size] should shut the fuucck up. there'll be no election in the zoo nigeria, all we ask for is the restoration of Biafra.
that [size=13pt]silly mallam obama[/size] will not stop us from restoring Biafra. the zoo nigeria must burn this time, this year 2015..nobody of flesh, born of woman, will stop the imminent total destruction of the zoo nigeria and attendant restoration of Great Biafra!
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by fboycaestro(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
atlwireles:

GEJ TILL 2019

Lol.....maybe you're unaware of what CNNMONEY said about Nigeria.....

They said we are in trouble, they emphatically said we are finding it hard to balance our budget.

This isn't good enough for TV AD for PDP because Obama said a lot of things that you closed your ear to
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by TI1919(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obama Wolf in sheep clothing

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Eluwilussit(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

Little you know....if USA isn't selling arms to you to tackle terrorism then there must be a big reason behind that....Ask your president he will knows better

They are selling to Israel, Pakistan, India and all the militias around the world? I don't know if you have ever been outside nigeria, then you will understand the mentality of the west. I guess u didn't read where that American guy said that nigeria is not their priority?

You may not know, but to them, you don't count. Your life or that of any other black man doesn't count for much. Even in America. So don't just swallow every rubbish you hear or read. I have lived with them for over a decade. So I know.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by atlwireles: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

Lol.....maybe you're unaware of what CNNMONEY said about Nigeria.....

They said we are in trouble, they emphatically said we are finding it hard to balance our budget.

This isn't good enough for TV AD for PDP because Obama said a lot of things that you closed your ear to

If you think otherwise, that's your choice.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Riodiao(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
[b]My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence.

I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well-meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succour to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge all Rivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru[/b]
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by fboycaestro(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
u
waternogetenemy:
OBAMA GO AND STOP AMERICAN POLICE FROM THEIR CONTINUED GENOCIDE OF BLACK BOYZ AND MEN IN AMERICA.

SORT OUT AMERICA PROBLEM BEFORE JOINING NIGERIA TO SORT OUT THEIR OWN PROBLEM

BLOODY CEREMONIAL PRESIDENT THAT CAN'T EFFECT ANY LAW OR CHANGES TO THE MILLIONS OF MISTREATED BLACK AMERICANS.

MAKE SURE U DONT EVER VISIT THIS COUNTRY.

NWA BAGGAR NDI KENYA!

But Bros Obama is black maybe you don't know.....
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by 9JAgosurvive: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Please listen, share widely and stand for a violence free and fair elections March 28 and April 11.lets get these types of messages trending. Enough of the propaganda videos [/size]
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by andy82: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

US president undecided

Forget dis so called obama. He is a uesless guy. The same obama dat said Nigeria will break in 2015.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
andy82:

Forget dis so called obama. He is a uesless guy. The same obama dat said Nigeria will break in 2015.

Are we in 2016??
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
While the speech is very eloquent, I find it a bit hypocritical of the US to claim to be a friend of Nigeria and assume a big brother stance, when it was very quick to desert us in time of need.

However, If I correctly understand Obama's subtle nuances, from 1:50-1:53 of the video, it seemed like he was encouraging voting for GEJ. He says, "By casting your ballot, you can help secure your nation's progress". Any contrary ideas?

You're wrong sir!

By Obama saying that Boko haram must be defeated, Chibock girls must be returned and all displaced persons need to be re-united with their families, it is a disguised message that we should vote "Change".

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:

We deserted you?! You deserted yourself through you deceitful and corrupt ways. Haven't you suddenly found a way to tackle the Boko Haram menace?

And if you really think that at anytime during that speech Obama endorsed GEJ, you need your head checked. Parts of that speech was a veiled warning to the ruling Government to let votes count and not intimidate its opponents using State apparatus, the rest (about Boko Haram, displaced people etc) was basically to impress it upon you that your Government is a failure and your country is on its to being a failed State if you keep toeing the same path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.