Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians (46715 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Obama Speaks On Reason Why Nigerians Should Forget David Ccameron's / President Obama Speaks On Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Good
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by olusolaj(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
ok
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Dannyset(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls speak more to Jonatueke

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
cool
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
The 'Change' slogan worked for Obama but will fail miserably for buhari on Saturday. No need for too much arguments again, Just five days to go and buhari will be sent back to sambisa forests once and for all.

All these shout of 'Change, sai buhari, sai baba' will come to a grinding halt this saturday.

Go write this down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by ritababe(f): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mashnino(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and wadz his p wif ma commander in chief of d armed forces, d slayer of bokoharam? He shld go deal wif his problems and leave nigerians to deal wif thiers.

see your mouth...

you are as clueless as your CiC for you not to know who obama is

7 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Go and shut his mouth from talking about Nigeria undecided
he shld go deal wif ISIL cum iran and stop formin bozz wen he's not.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by FrankC3: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
princeonx:
A real president speaking!

What makes him an exceptional President? In what area exactly has he succeeded beyond those that came before him?

The hitherto most important election in Nigeria was the first successful transition from one democratic governance to another. This particular election is important, but not the most important.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by egift(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cool. I see Obama visiting Nigeria under Buhari.

Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
I think Obama is the best leader to ever emerge from Africa. ...and sadly, some citizens in US don't like him - you'll never appreciate a good thing till it's gone. Thanks President Obama for your advice, I hope they heed to it.

Happy Birthday to me!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Seawhy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
God bless USA, Obama and Nigeria nation.
Saturday counts in our country, pls vote wisely.
Boko Haram must go, killing must stop...you vote counts

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Heartbeatmii: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice one...........The leader of the free world.

And when Ex-General Buhari becomes the president, Obama might consider coming to Nigeria....and bring some of his business people with him...better days ahead

3 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by egift(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and wadz his p wif ma commander in chief of d armed forces, d slayer of bokoharam? He shld go deal wif his problems and leave nigerians to deal wif thiers.

It is lame rants like this that make the MODs ban and sent you to jail. I was thinking you would learn. You need #Change in your life.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
he shld go deal wif ISIL cum iran and stop formin bozz wen he's not.

He is not the president of IRAN. he is presiding AMERICA.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Burger01(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
While the speech is very eloquent, I find it a bit hypocritical of the US to claim to be a friend of Nigeria and assume a big brother stance, when it was very quick to desert us in time of need.

However, If I correctly understand Obama's subtle nuances, from 1:50-1:53 of the video, it seemed like he was encouraging voting for GEJ. He says, "By casting your ballot, you can help secure your nation's progress". Any contrary ideas?
Wrong. Voting APC, Buhari, is change which is tantamount to progress. Grab, bruh!?

5 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
mashnino:

see your mouth...

you are as clueless as your CiC for you not to know who obama is
putin I know, hollande I know, cameron I know, buh obama I don't know undecided!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Goshen360(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Braggante:
I'm interested in Nigeria developing greatly. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians.
On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.
Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda we are recently flooded with.
Now five days from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error of PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remains unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed. But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall mark a new beginning for our great country.

I'm Goshen360 and I endorse your message of Change.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Collynzo9: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Cool. I see Obama visiting Nigeria under Buhari.

Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari.
Emma, how is this supposed to be an achievement?
Inferirority complex is killing you.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

It is lame rants like this that make the MODs ban and sent you to jail. I was thinking you would learn. You need #Change in your life.

Don't mind the dude jare, he is doing same thing in the religion section

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Burger01:

Wrong. Voting APC, Buhari, is change which is tantamount to progressive. Grab, bruh!?

I understand you. But what if he meant that there has been a lot of progress recently and we can secure that?

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by egift(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo9:

Emma, how is this supposed to be an achievement?
Inferirority complex is killing you.

Jonathan begged for it, it never happened.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Burger01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:

I understand you. But what if he meant that there has been a lot of progress recently and we can secure that?
I doubt he meant that bruh. Corruption ain't progress.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by yang(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
US should please leave Nigeria alone, anybody wey win how e take concern them?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Big uncle the antichrist has talked
I cannot waste my air time on yutube cos of gay obama..........

1 Like

Burger01:

I doubt he meant that bruh..

Have you watched the vid?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Capitano1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Vote BUHARI he is the way forward to ending this boko haram menace

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by patpaul: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jakpon:
Why is everything about PDP always about militancy, criminality, thuggery, terrorism and violence
Am sure you wanted to say why is everything about APC always about militancy, criminality, thuggery, terrorism and violence. abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by lebete3000: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
chemali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

"Now you have the historic opportunity to help write the next chapter of Nigeria's progress"
"..To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done"

- President Obama

President of the World speaking...listen!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
awewen:
stay in your country
TANoid, is Obama in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.