Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians (46716 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Obama Speaks On Reason Why Nigerians Should Forget David Ccameron's / President Obama Speaks On Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Boxer007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hey guys, Scientist in China have finally created a Pill that can make men get pregnant thru the asss annnnus. This is great news for all men. Yippppy
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by JahzaraAde(f): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Indeed!!! Well put President Obama, I can only hope and pray that the small percentage of Nigerians that hear this message spread the news to as many people as they can, promoting and implementing a peaceful election.

I also hope that the candidates heed this advice too.

May God help and bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Braggante:
I'm interested in Nigeria developing greatly. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians.
On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.
Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda we are recently flooded with.
Now five days from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error of PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remains unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed. But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall mark a new beginning for our great country.
I m voting Onovo.. I see him as a berra candidate to both gej or gmb...

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by 9JAgosurvive: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:

just keep QUIET. YOUR A TODDLER IN POLITICS.

unlike you, i don't get paid to post rubbish online thinking you can deceive people a thousand times smarter than you -

just cause you using an online platform and you can hide behind a faceless, nameless person and without any reputation to your name or source of information what so ever, you keep posting this same nonsense about tele ikuru on all the treads on NL thinking this useless information will sway voters or public opinion - what a shame

- and you are the one with the nerve to call someone a toddler in politics = after this Saturday you and your likes who think spreading falsehood is now a way of life in Nigeria will be wipe away for good = wait and see
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Riodiao(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
9JAgosurvive:

unlike you, i don't get paid to post rubbish online thinking you can deceive people a thousand times smarter than you -

just cause you using an online platform and you can hide behind a faceless, nameless person and without any reputation to your name or source of information what so ever, you keep posting this same nonsense about tele ikuru on all the treads on NL thinking this useless information will sway voters or public opinion - what a shame

- and you are the one with the nerve to call someone a toddler in politics = after this Saturday you and your likes who think spreading falsehood is now a way of life in Nigeria will be wipe away for good = wait and see

GOD WILL PUT YOU ENEMIES OF GOOD AND PROMOTERS OF EVIL TO SHAME. GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by 9JAgosurvive: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:

GOD WILL PUT YOU ENEMIES OF GOOD AND PROMOTERS OF EVIL TO SHAME. GEJ TILL 2019

Riodiao:
Am 24,have a gf who is 18yrs. Iv bin dating her 4 ova 7months nw. I love her so much bt iv always doubted her love 4 me.She hardly calls me or text.She is d type dat gets angry easily. Weneva i complain of her nt calling me or texting should would give me d excuse dat she's nt working. Most times i send her airtime she will just manage to call once or text twice nd dats d end. Iv gone tru a lot just to show her i love yet iv neva gained anytin frm her.She doesnt even care to text me to wish me success when am writing exams.She doesnt even knw my birthday. Mst times when we have a little quarell she hardly apologise even when its her fault.Our relationship started having problemz cuz of money issues,i tried to explain tins 2 her dat tins were a little bit tough 4 me.She would then tell me wats d essence of me dating u,if u cant care 4 me. I noticed it she started hanging out with men nd guys. 2months ago i got to knw her 2 of elder sistas,they were veri friendly to me. We charted on fb nd 2go all d time.When she noticd it she started gettin jealous.I stoppd givin her attention.I didnt call her for 3weeks .She was very jealous nd depressd.I decided to call her because she had an exam dat period nd couldnt read cause she was always thinking of me nd feeling depressed.Afta dat i noticed she started giving me attention.She would always tell me she luvs me nd is missing me. We started loving like neva like b4. 2weeks ago she applied for a scholarship to Uk nd was successful. I was veri hapi for her but very sad dat she was leaving me behind.I texted her so many times to let her how i was feeling.Her attitude towards me changd,she was shouting at me,insultin,no respect.So i told her i'll stay away from her 4eva.It was a tough deciscion bt i had to do it. I try occupying myself by playing football manager nd chating on 2go. During chating on 2go wit her elda sista,i jokingly told her sista dat i was hanging out wit sum friendz dat evening nd askd her if she would cum she agreed.It wasnt quite up to 20mins,her snr sista call me nd told me she was close to my house,dat i should cum pick her at d bus stop.I pickd her nd we headed to a hotel where we were drinking nd eating.She told me my gf wasnt travelling to uk again cuz their was no money to send her their nd she has bin crying all day.She pleaded wit me to talk to my gf, We were at d hotel till 8pm when she asked me abt d hanging out wit my frndz i told her it was a joke,she was veri dissapointed nd told me dat she was abt travellin dat evening but couldnt get a bus so decided to attend the hangout so she would leave d next morning.She told me she cant go home dat night.So i offered 2 pay 4 a hotel rum dat night she agreed only on 1 condition,dat i would stay with her till 11pm. I said ok. We got to d hotel rum nd were 2geda.It got to 11pm my gf started Sending mtn flash(i luv u),i cald her she told me she wasnt travelling again dat hope am happi nw.I told i wasnt intrested in her again.She pleaded wit me we should still b friendz,i told her i couldnt ans dat. In d hotel rum i told her elda sista dat i was late dat i wantd to leave.She pleaded with me she couldnt sleep there alone dat she was scared.I agreed 2 spend d night with her. 1 tin led to anoda nd we romancd all nite. Few days later my gf gt to knw abt it nd was heartbroken she told me she was abt 2 introduce me to her mum but iv spoilt everi tin.Iv bint beggin her since she says we cant get 2geda back we can only be frndz.I luv my gf so much,cnt live without her.I want to marry her.Its d 1st time am cheating on her.Pls i need ur adive on wat to do nextshe hardly apologise even when its her fault.Our relationship started having problemz cuz of money issues,i tried to explain tins 2 her dat tins were a little bit tough 4 me.She would then tell me wats d essence of me dating u,if u cant care 4 me. I noticed it she started hanging out with men nd guys. 2months ago i got to knw her 2 of elder sistas,they were veri friendly to me. We charted on fb nd 2go all d time.When she noticd it she started gettin jealous.I stoppd givin her attention.I didnt call her for 3weeks .She was very jealous nd depressd.I decided to call her because she had an exam dat period nd couldnt read cause she was always thinking of me nd feeling depressed.Afta dat i noticed she started giving me attention.She would always tell me she luvs me nd is missing me. We started loving like neva like b4. 2weeks ago she applied for a scholarship to Uk nd was successful. I was veri hapi for her but very sad dat she was leaving me behind.I texted her so many times to let her how i was feeling.Her attitude towards me changd,she was shouting at me,insultin,no respect.So i told her i'll stay away from her 4eva.It was a tough deciscion bt i had to do it. I try occupying myself by playing football manager nd chating on 2go. During chating on 2go wit her elda sista,i jokingly told her sista dat i was hanging out wit sum friendz dat evening nd askd her if she would cum she agreed.It wasnt quite up to 20mins,her snr sista call me nd told me she was close to my house,dat i should cum pick her at d bus stop.I pickd her nd we headed to a hotel where we were drinking nd eating.She told me my gf wasnt travelling to uk again cuz their was no money to send her their nd she has bin crying all day.She pleaded wit me to talk to my gf, We were at d hotel till 8pm when she asked me abt d hanging out wit my frndz i told her it was a joke,she was veri dissapointed nd told me dat she was abt travellin dat evening but couldnt get a bus so decided to attend the hangout so she would leave d next morning.She told me she cant go home dat night.So i offered 2 pay 4 a hotel rum dat night she agreed only on 1 condition,dat i would stay with her till 11pm. I said ok. We got to d hotel rum nd were 2geda.It got to 11pm my gf started Sending mtn flash(i luv u),i cald her she told me she wasnt travelling again dat hope am happi nw.I told i wasnt intrested in her again.She pleaded wit me we should still b friendz,i told her i couldnt ans dat. In d hotel rum i told her elda sista dat i was late dat i wantd to leave.She pleaded with me she couldnt sleep there alone dat she was scared.I agreed 2 spend d night with her. 1 tin led to anoda nd we romancd all nite. Few days later my gf gt to knw abt it nd was heartbroken she told me she was abt 2 introduce me to her mum but iv spoilt everi tin.Iv bint beggin her since she says we cant get 2geda back we can only be frndz.I luv my gf so much,cnt live without her.I want to marry her.Its d 1st time am cheating on her.Pls i need ur adive on wat to do next

LOOK WHO IS SAYING GOD.....AND USING WORD LIKE ENEMIES OF GOOD - LOOK AT YOUR OWN POST ABOVE O THIS SAME FORUM - RUBBISH GUY....
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by DrAify(f): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Keep ranting undecidedGod bless USA,Obama.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
putin I know, hollande I know, cameron I know, buh obama I don't know undecided!
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2015
DrAify:
Keep ranting undecidedGod bless USA,Obama.
baby dis politics and not romance zone, hope ya know dat?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Heffalump(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Braggante:
I'm interested in Nigeria developing greatly. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians.
On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.
Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda we are recently flooded with.
Now five days from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error of PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remains unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed. But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall mark a new beginning for our great country.

The bad eggs of PDP are all in APC now. Please don't lure us into their hands now that we safe and ready to make progress.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by crisycent: 4:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Why didn't you also tell Nigerians that you refused to sell weapons to us to enable us combat boko haram? All this Hollywood speech doe not move Nigerians, we will take care of our own. #hypocrite
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by cutehenry(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2015
"A Reminder Before the General Elections"
I write this article to everyone like me out there, who have a strong passion for this country and to all Nigerians.I write to every youth out there who is ready to fight(not with guns,arrows or bows but with the power of the thumb) to liberate this nation out of the hands of selfish,corrupt and incompetent politicians who have over the years even till date held this country in captivity and slavery.I write to every Nigerian that is looking forward to the 2015 general elections and anticipating the best.I write to you fellow Nigerians because the time for change is around the corner.The 2015 general elections is that time for change and we must endeavour to seize that moment on the 28th of March and 11 of April.My fellow citizens of Nigeria, the 2015 general elections will provide us the opportunity to break free from our long years of captivity onto a new path of progress and advancement.And we must not overlook this golden opportunity that is beckoning.As we well know, this opportunity only comes once in every 4 years.And we cannot afford to suffer bondage for another 4 years.It is very unfortunate and regrettable that those we voted into public offices to represent us and provide good social services for our communities have failed to deliver on their promises.Fellow Nigerians,it is for this reason that I write you.This coming elections must not go the same way as the ones held in the past.We must learn how to do things differently this time if we must witness a change in our living conditions.As youths,countrymen and women we all have a role to play in this coming elections and we must be ready to play our roles,not passively but actively.At this point,someone may want to ask the question, what is my role in the coming elections?if you are that person then my answer to you is this, my role and your role in the coming elections is to ensure that we come out and vote.Not just vote but vote rightfully.We must vote for individuals with good credibility into public offices.We must vote for those with the fear of God.We must vote those with character who have proven themselves as true and patriotic men and women in their past positions of service,whether in government or the private sector.The 2015 general elections is not another time to vote for politicians based on their campaign promises.Because as experience has taught us ,any politician can make promises but only few if any at all will fulfill their promises when elected into office. As we all know,the only personality that makes promises and we can be sure that he will fulfill is our Creator, our God.So therefore we must not put our trust in any politician on the basis of the promises he makes or the credibility he professes and claim.Those who are seeking our vote must show us their past achievements and proven track-records.That should be the yardstick for assessing those running for political offices in the coming elections.Fellow citizens,as we all know, money politics(buying support) has become a tradition in our polity and of course corrupt politicians will not fail to employ that strategy once again in the coming elections.But this time around, we must stand our ground and refuse to be used by politicians for their inordinate interest and ambition.When they come to us to seek our support and vote, we must remind them of the promises they made to us four years ago and ask them how many of such promises they were able to meet or deliver.My brothers and sisters, their answer(s) to that question should be the guide to our position whether to support them or not.Fellow Citizens,one salient point I want to make clear to us at this juncture is that we must not allow the 2015 general elections to produce incompetent and mediocre leaders who will further darken our already dark paths.We must ensure that the 2015 elections produces at all levels true,patriotic and dedicated leaders with passion for service who will lead us on a journey to El dorado,the land of progress and prosperity.We must throw up leaders who will impact positively on all aspects of our national lives.This is not the time to fold our hands and look up to God for change.This is the time to take our destinies in our own hands while we look up to God for guidance and support.Because as the popular saying goes,God only help those who help themselves.It is in light of this saying that we must be ready to help ourselves in the coming elections by identifying the right candidates and support them and God will help us produce good and quality leaders, that have eluded us over the years.Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Gbawe: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
sweetgala:
It's like US saying, you feckers have one chance to correct things don't screw up.
All these leaders are tired of having an inept individual among them during global leadership meetings.

#CHANGE

#GMB

This is it. It must hurt them to have a failure like GEJ in their midst. Imagine a so-call ed leader who let over 15,000 of his own people die while a terror group claimed property the size of Belgium yet other leaders only see GEJ dancing shoki at a political rally the day after after a fatal bombing. Truth is that other world leaders despise GEJ and cannot wait for Nigerian's to vote him out so on they never have to rub shoulders with him at global leadership meetings and gatherings. This is why GEJ always appear isolated. Other leaders do to want to interact with him. They do not respect or like him.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by sweetgala(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:

This is it. It must hurt them to have a failure like GEJ in their midst. Imagine a so-call ed leader who let over 15,000 of his own people die while a terror group claimed property the size of Belgium yet other leaders only see GEJ dancing shoki at a political rally the day after after a fatal bombing. Truth is that other world leaders despise GEJ and cannot wait for Nigerian's to vote him out so on they never have to rub shoulders with him at global leadership meetings and gatherings. This is why GEJ always appear isolated. Other leaders do to want to interact with him. They do not respect or like him.

I don't think it is even political , these guys just seem to hate his person, remember how he put Obama on the spot during CNN live with his "to save Africa thou need to save Nigeria " that dude is yet to visit Nigeria , Barry boy has been to every other shithole in Africa bar Nigeria , the giant of Africa , he would rather visit Zuma's south Africa than Nigeria.

He then went on bash UK and US publicly for baring purchase of small arms rather than the diplomatic route. I bet Barry just feels like smacking him every time.
I don't think any other Nigerian president has gotten as much flack from international media as GEJ has for a president who rode into Aso Rock on the back of a landslide win.

Unlike us in Nigeria these guys remember everything from fuel subsidy strike on new years day , to 200 girls who his wife claims were not missen, to Stella Oduah and his pardon of a wanted convict , they have been pacakgin his Bleep up for delivery
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Bitterleafsoup: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
greall12:
I live in Sudan. =)

okay no wonder the change no go enter your world, please take Buhari to change Sudan ! Thanks in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by manck: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
The map of guinea and guinea bissau

So when they say Nigeria. They mean Nigeria. When they say Western Nigeria. It does not mean Nigeria. And Nigeria does not mean Western Nigeria.

And this is how they have scam us for years. even when they knew the truth.

If you tell Obama to court, he will tell you. I said Nigeria and I never talk of Western nigeria. So be careful of what you listen to.

[img]http://www.welt-atlas.de/datenbank/karten/karte-2-668.gif[/img]
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by manck: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2015
when Obama address Nigeria, Obama means this map. This is the International map of Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2234288_nigeriamapm_gif5b95b9e7653cc4679b3e3a395d6d9fe2
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by DrAify(f): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
And so undecided
OREMUSSANCTUS:
baby dis politics and not romance zone, hope ya know dat?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by oxygenna2(m): 2:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Gud one
crixtex:

I m voting Onovo.. I see him as a berra candidate to both gej or gmb...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.