Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (81842 Views)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by toobby(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari want to stabilize every thing e.g boko harm, crude oil, Naira value, corruption . This man is truly old. He has forgotten he doesn't rule the world. Buhari is Clueless

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Venom104: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
This man seeming more clueless with each word out of his mouth.....

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ichidodo: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Artificial propping of the Naira can only lead to disaster...The fall of the naira is very good for exports even Japan delibrately devalues its currency to boost exports.The high demand accelerates industrialization and boost their GDP.With the transformation agenda blossoming, the naira and Nigeria can only get better.

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by jane05(f): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Are you telling us that you would rather the naira continue to lose value relative to the dollar instead? Don't just make Stu.pid statements all coz you supprt Gudluck. Use your brain for once!
if ur oga GMB had such brain to increase naira value or make it equivalent to one dollar,he should have showed up at the debate and tell us what he intends to and how he intends to do it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Adyrin(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Because he knows Igbo people like money....

Na wash Ooº°
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by nduchucks: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
manny4life:

Bros, why these lies na?

Is Nigeria worth up to $1.5 trillion $$$? Haba, even with all of our oil reserves combined... na wa o

Why you sef dey lie say Nigeria no worth $1.5 trillion? Prove that!

On a very serious note, if we put a significant dent into the williy nilly theft by NNPC and various government officials, we'll be just fine even with oil selling at $35/barrel.

Most people do not have any idea of the massive scale of the looting presided over by GEJ and his cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
manny4life:

When he starts? You mean the same way he said he will stabilize oil prizes?

You people are just too funny.... I am asking you, as a supporter, how does Buhari intend on making Nigerian N = $$$ ?

Btw, why wait till "when he starts"? Why not tell us now... At least, I'd like for him to sell his idea
grin grin
Buhari can be chairman of the Fed. He has such a brilliant economic brain

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Owliver(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol I should be telling u dat wink
the guy just fall hin hand. In 50yrs the naira and dollar can't par. No be curse.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by CharliParker: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
IF CORRUPTION IS STOPPED THEN ALL HE SAID WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by xynerise: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari is not an economist and can never understand how exchange rate works. If your country's output is low, there is no way your currency rate will increase. We should focus on the real and agricultural sector if we want the Naira to ALMOST equal the dollar

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by iphanyiuma(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
With all the things this man has said...abeg make una vote am oooooooooo!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ICEMAN(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
One Word "slowpoke"

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Princecalm(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
rad1cal2:

Abeg na who get this stray pig, make him come carry am step out. angry
just realised how little minded u are.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
manny4life:

That's SLS cashless initiative na... Are you surprised? undecided grin
Not one bit cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by fairygeh(f): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Taaaaa,na magic you wan do?
That's plain dumb sir,dont mean to be rude

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by balladin: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omooba77:
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.
Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing.
Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth.

He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally.

The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/#sthash.eALwzZ4V.dpuf
Did he really say that? Shame on you Buhari. Tufia! May you never smell Aso rock.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Walexey(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
fallout87:
That is one of the stupidest utterances in this election if it is true.

Does this Buhari not understand inflation? He obviously doesn't understand a thing about GDP or the economy...
What do u expect from the man without certificate.?

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by sheyiOlu(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please, what did this man score in His A-level Economics?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by xhamel89: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Princecalm:
This is someone that understands the economy speaking and not the clueless one who keeps Naira unstable.

Cowboy, like father like son.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by GoodGovernance: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is a total misinformation and mischief by vanguard.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by refreshrate: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Princecalm:
can you compare Nigeria's population to that of China?

Guy no be population dem dey use value currency na!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Flets: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
And to cap it all

The uneducated illiterate Sai Buhari crew will believe him.

If this man ever becomes Nigeria's president. .. then I can conclude God wants to punish Nigerians.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by sparkleRed(f): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
manny4life:

Your problem is you blab too many words without understanding what you're blabbing about. I pity you because you're just as clueless as they come.

Dude is too dumb his profile pix says it all

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ajalaolanr(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
If he did say this, it's a desperate talk..I support a GMB presidency, but I don't support this desperate statement sir.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
dmyke:
For those ALWAYS harping about the rise of the Dollar against the Naira, please take out time to educate yourself. The rise of the Dollar is a global phenomenon. Over the past few months, the Dollar has risen against virtually every currency in the world. Ever wondered why the Naira has not falling against other currencies such as the Euro?

In September 2014, 1 Euro = 211 Naira.
Today, 1 Euro = 217 Naira.

On the other hand:
In October 2014, 1 US Dollar = 105 Japanese Yen.
Today, 1 US Dollar = 120 Japanese Yen.

In September 2014, 1 Euro = 1.3 US Dollar.
Today, 1 Euro = 1.08 US Dollar.

There must be a lot of corrupt/clueless governments out there.

Either you are bloody daft or uninformed to speak sensibly on issues, Currency rates are influenced by a number of factors, the Euro for instance is going down because of the issues with greek and the growing doubts on the future of the Euro zone, Japan is recovering from a recession, and the US economy has been performing well, why did you leave pound out of your crap?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by 234GT(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anyway, somewhere in Buhari's mind: Nigerians are fools. They will believe any crap I tell them!

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Princecalm(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
manny4life:

Your problem is you blab too many words without understanding what you're blabbing about. I pity you because you're just as clueless as they come.
Ged and his likes, the cluless ones.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by sparkleRed(f): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
the guy just fall hin hand. In 50yrs the naira and dollar can't par. No be curse.
#whispering# y re u stalking me everywhere# oya back 2 our zone nw nw grin
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by taharqa: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bwahahahahahaha....... grin grin

Let me not just comment, cos e go bad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Moheat(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omooba77:
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.
Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing.
Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth.

He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally.

The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/#sthash.eALwzZ4V.dpuf

How will you achieve that? This Aboki will never stop to amaze me sha. I no blame the Guy I blame Tinubu sha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Defcon1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will stabilize oil prices and make the naira equal to the dollar-Buhari

Nigerian politicians and their ridiculous promises

Well,Nigerians are as gullible as a fish-they swallow everything they hear hook,line and sinker

That was how Jonathan promised us heaven on earth -and we know how that turned out.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by dedtroy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
fallout87:
That is one of the stupidest utterances in this election if it is true.

Does this Buhari not understand inflation? He obviously doesn't understand a thing about GDP or the economy...

Don't blame him... he lacks education

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.