Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (38477 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ended Up Liking My Friend / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:
He has already made up his mind not to be with you. There is nothing you can do about it. Just forget him and move on with your life.
but that beast will in no time comeback claiming he has realise his mistake,that goodlady should never acept him because it will be chaos and mahem if he repeat his wickedness.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by eightsin(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Judging by what you've said, that man spent nothing or very little in the wedding preparation. I say this cause you painted a broke man or someone managing, and if he had spent something reasonable, even if his heart is not there, he won't be able to call quit.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

So tell me why I didn't understand it then embarassed

Because you aren't exposed to it.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missonas:
People be hammering on the ppart where she listened to her mum and paid for refreshment.The man is stingy and proud.Wants a child without paying her dowry.If her family or his had decided to help out would he have objected?No but cos its her he wants to pick on that why now, shey he's been collecting money frm her. That is not the reason why je called it off.he made his choice and its not her.Did he not also listen to brother?
Stingy stingy stingy

That what ladies always say...

You forgot the part where the girl wrote that he had already arrange for everything expect that he don't want the marriage to awww....

They are both working,they have money,but because of the girl mother..she wants her daughter weeding to be the talk of the village...now look at what she has caused....she is not yet married,she's already taking her mother decisions over the man that want to marry her....a learned parents knows that party and unnecessary spending is uncalled for....they both need to save and plan for the future...

Me personally prefer s simple weeding..not more than 50 attendant's..it not about being stingy,it about what I want....

This also goes to show that before taking any lady as your wife to be..you have to know the level of education her parents have acquired...

My piece

*Berry*
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by rabbaba: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

If he's not coming again let me know am ready for u. And I want to marry u

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/ended-relationship-days-wedding/
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by M4gunners: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
I still have some issues to clear with this Op first. You said you started dating him in 2010 which is 5 years now. At the end of the thread u mention her ex left him 3 years ago (Agatha ) please explain.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Venom104:

LoL.. sorry to disappoint you brother.. i wont come down to your level.. i see you are hungry for her attention, quote her instead..

Stale! How will her attn add more zeros to my acct balance? U taking truth/fact for attention seeking. Too bad. Im allergic to people who are alethephobic
Enjoy your day
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by sisisioge: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetie, trust me... A broken relationship is so much better than a broken marriage.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Emmy157:

I like your post bro

Thanks....people nowadays tend to reason in ways that I cannot explain...

Without hearing the guy part of the story,the girl has clearly written her mistakes by herself

She brought this upon herself...

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
but that beast will in no time comeback claiming he has realise his mistake,that goodlady should never acept him because it will be chaos and mahem if he repeat his wickedness.

True. I fail to understand why he started planning for a wedding when he wasn't sure he would marry her.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Peejayybold(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Abeg push d boy inside the well and move on with your life. Better person dey wait out there.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Well everybody with their lifestyle...

And the level of education the parents of the girl has attain also go a long way....

A learned parent should know that there is nothing good in throwing big parties...I will take it the girl parents are un learned...

Even learned parents love big parties.....
Those that hold society weddings.... Are they POOR parents
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sometimes I refuse to believe we have men who are emotionally wicked.

After how many years? And you let a good woman go?

And then he had the guts to ask that they still be friends probably out of his guilty conscience.

That man is wicked undecided
you have'nt heard frm de man you re calling him wicked.women can lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

Even learned parents love big parties.....
Those that hold society weddings.... Are they POOR parents

Then I will marry a white lady

They don't like big parties

HAPPY NOW !!!
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
CityNG:

Because you aren't exposed to it.

That's shows am a JEW mangrin
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]See how both of u are wasting space on FP, u ought to have leave that space for me na. sad [/size]

grin imagine them exchanging biscuit on FP!

No wonder people say good advice comes from page 2 going forward.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Henix(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Dude if read the story,you will see where the girl said that the guy was angry with her when she went ahead to pay for entertainment of guest after they have both discussed that there won't be such...simply because her mother is against her man decision...

This alone should warrant for a break-up. Because no man would want any lady that goes against his decisions... Just maybe the lady have been repeating such dirty attitude and the man has been warning her but she refuse to listen.... No man loves that type of woman...
U read my mind, dat must hav been the root of the matter. Maybe the lady is an arrogant type, to hav done some thing contrary to a decision they had at home. A repeated act dat the man was probably hoping she will change. Having a Submissive wife,is every man's dream. No one wants an arrogant wife who cant respect him. Even if ur mother wanted an entertainment, u went ahead and made payment immediately with out ur man? And u never saw it as an act of disrespect to ur husband? Rich lady indeed. she and her mother are now free to entertain the whole world with their "item 6"

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

That's shows am a JEW mangrin

Sure but it doesn't hurt to expand, IMHO.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Then I will marry a white lady

They don't like big parties

HAPPY NOW !!!

gringrin
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Henix:
U read my mind, dat must hav been the root of the matter. Maybe the lady is an arrogant type, to hav done some thing contrary to a decision they had at home. A repeated act dat he was probably hoping she will change. Having a Submissive wife,is every man's dream. No one wants an arrogant wife who cant respect him. Even the girl's mother wanted an entertain, she never saw it as an act of disrespect to her husband? Well, she and her mother are now free to entertain the whole world with their "item 6"

I tell you bro...

They wanna be the talk of the whole village
The most annoying part is they are both working and she is still asking for money from him...I guess she does not know how to save for the future...

Because of their selfish and her stewipd decisions she will now have to start all_over....

She forgot the saying

Women are Flowers
Men are wine's

You know the rest...

*Berry*
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by patostation(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hussyhope84:
All of you are speaking like kids there must be a reason for his action such action can not be taken out of mere wickednes,there is someting she said that I dnt trust her on it,she said that she has been faithful throughout the relationship cos women this days are so unfaithful may be he uncovered such and quitely quit the relationship in order not to smear her image in any way for her own good.A guy in my area dump his bride a day to the weeding cos he caught her doing what we call in our area LAST-LAST with her EX what if she's not caught?

Thank God that not everyone is reasoning in a one way traffic! I remember a friend whose wedding is days away. The wife to be was in another city while the man was in Lagos. One day, he decided to travel by night bus to see her so that they can ratify a few matters. Guess what, my guy got there by 5.30am and behold, another man slept with her in her home. When my guy knocked, there was pandemonium in the the room. He went ahead to marry her but 3 months into the marriage, he discovered to his chagrin that she was still going to visit a second boyfriend in Lagos (he stumbled on recent love letters). No be person tell am to divorce the LovePeddler. It really cost him monetarily, emotionally and psychologically.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by mentorandfriend(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Holywizard:
am nt sure dat u're a marriage material
Haba. Easy man.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

gringrin

tongue

Thought as much
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ijustdey: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
M4gunners:
I still have some issues to clear with this Op first. You said you started dating him in 2010 which is 5 years now. At the end of the thread u mention her ex left him 3 years ago (Agatha ) please explain.

from what I think..... he left the ex around 2011 and the real relationship BTW him and the guy kick up the following year when she went for service....

the 2010 is just the preamble relationship..... with nothing that serious

#just my opinion
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by M4gunners: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
ijustdey:

from what I think..... he left the ex around 2011 and the real relationship BTW him and the guy kick up the following year when she went for service....

the 2010 is just the preamble relationship..... with nothing that serious

#just my opinion
Ok good but i feel She left something behind.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Islie: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
patostation:

Thank God that not everyone is reasoning in a one way traffic! I remember a friend whose wedding is days away. The wife to be was in another city while the man was in Lagos. One day, he decided to travel by night bus to see her so that they can ratify a few matters. Guess what, my guy got there by 5.30am and behold, another man slept with her in her home. When my guy knocked, there was pandemonium in the the room. He went ahead to marry her but 3 months into the marriage, he discovered to his chagrin that she was still going to visit a second boyfriend in Lagos (he stumbled on recent love letters). No be person tell am to divorce the LovePeddler. It really cost him monetarily, emotionally and psychologically.

That girl nah love peddler for her to have gone to that extent
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by olayinkaj2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wicked heart! So if a girl leave you 3 years ago you are not suppose to forget and move on with your life and besides, there is another woman that is ready and willing to obey and still yet you hurt her. Ko da rara, ro nu bro wa! My advice to the lady is to move on with her life, its painful I know but what can she do.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Missonas(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Stingy stingy stingy
That what ladies always say...
Me personally prefer s simple weeding..not more than 50 attendant's..it not about being stingy,it about what I want....

And your wife?what about what She wants?I'm not justifying what she did esp if they had both agreed not to entertain their guests i jst dnt get why u guys are judging their future based on that.

Yes such men are usually stingy with everything i wasn't talking money wise alone.
I want less than 50.my family, his and few friends/colleagues shouldn't be upto 50
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Ojah1986(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
It not easy but u just hv to take it in good faith mayb God is planning a better tin for u... Forget him and pray for God's directions
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Benson123: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Princess u re to be thanking God for not allowing u to end up wit a devil in a human form that guy is not ur marriage partner so thank God for exposing him to u be praising God ur man is on the way pls don't change frm ur kind of woman I lik ladies lik u.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by BUSHHUNTER: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
You are a very stingy lady learn how to share with free mind.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Kingsasian(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
ijustdey:

this should have being one of the pointers for her to suspect that the guy is not committed to the relationship because no matter how broke or struggling a responsible guy is.... he would still find some money to give at SOMETIMES and tell you to manage it..... not castigating you when you do ask for money

often times we see the loop holes such as this but we just over look them just as the saying "love is blind" speaking from my own experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.