Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (38479 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ended Up Liking My Friend / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by bqlekan(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
A Lesson To Ladies, If Your Man Is Not Investing One Way Or The Other In Your Relationship, You Should Have Reservations About The RelatioNShip. You Simply Cant Love What You dont Invest In. You Wouldnt mind Losing It.

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LewisO: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

grin imagine them exchanging biscuit on FP!

No wonder people say good advice comes from page 2 going forward.
[size=14pt] That's very trues! Don't mind them. grin

How u doing ladyX? How ya family?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
almost the same thing happened to my sister,the n igger pulled the plug a few weeks to their wedding,thank God she pulled thru and is now happily married with a baby boy to show for it.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] That's very trues! Don't mind them. grin

How u doing ladyX? How ya family?
[/size]
Am doing well. How are you?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
CityNG:

Sure but it doesn't hurt to expand, IMHO.

So, can you then expand it for a confused brothergrin
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LewisO: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

Am doing well. How are you?
[size=14pt]Good!

Sometimes i will wanna open a thread i will just decide not to, i was about writing "7" things about boyfriend's need to know during their girlfriend's menstrual cycle i just decided not to create it again.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

tongue

Thought as much

You just like Mr cock that love light skinned ladies and wants to.marry from pelican; Dgrin
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by joliej(f): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:
I think what you need to learn from this experience is the fact that you teach a man how to treat you by treating yourself with respect. What I mean by this is that throughout the relationship you sacrificed your happiness for his and maybe that's why his mind was in the relationship but not his heart. The sad fact is that when we give all of ourselves to someone we will never get back what we invested so be mindful of what you're getting from the relationship before giving your all. It's give and take and you broke that balance by just giving. Had he invested in the relationship too then he'd have more to loose and maybe then his heart would be in the relationship .

spot on

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Good!

Sometimes i will wanna open a thread i will just decide not to, i was about writing "7" things about boyfriend's need to know during their girlfriend's menstrual cycle i just decided not to create it again.
[/size]

Why? Go ahead and open the thread. The worst thing anyone can do is to insult you. You should not worry about insults...they only make you stronger.

You are on NL to learn and teach others. Don't expect everyone to agree with you. What should make you happy is the fact that someone learnt something from your post.

You need to have a strong personality to stand the *storm* of NL (I know you can stand harsh words). So you've got all it takes to create a thread and respond to comments.

Please cc me when you post.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
If the guy should say his part am pretty sure people will hate you..

So am gonna keep calm and keep quiet...

For you to gang up with your mother and go against your hubby decisions,I personally will not tolerate that,we are not yet married and you have start misbehaving,what will now happen if we eventually get married...

*Berry*[/quote]

Yeah, but he can ask from her, some people are simply unbelievable, so you actually think she don't have responsibilities just because it happens to be a she. I actually blame her, the signs were there, what kind of man will not like to support his wife but will want to be supported by her. Either he is spending money in another relationship or he is simply not a husband material. Girl, he actually did you a big favour

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:
There are always three side's to a story..and this is just one of them.....

If the guy should say his part am pretty sure people will hate you..

So am gonna keep calm and keep quiet...

For you to gang up with your mother and go against your hubby decisions,I personally will not tolerate that,we are not yet married and you have start misbehaving,what will now happen if we eventually get married...btw you are both working,so I see no reason why you should still be asking for favours from your hubby....
*Berry*

Yeah, but he can ask from her, some people are simply unbelievable, so you actually think she don't have responsibilities just because it happens to be a she. I actually blame her, the signs were there, what kind of man will not like to support his wife but will want to be supported by her. Either he is spending money in another relationship or he is simply not a husband material. Girl, he actually did you a big favour
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Odunharry(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Typical naija girl..

Always following the crow

You forgot the part where the lady went against his decisions abi... They are not yet married and she is already taking her mother idea over her hubby decisions....they all wanna have a rich wedding,they wanna show off...the money is there,the guy just want a simple wedding but the girl and her mother says otherwise...she is the cause of her misfortunes...

Btw...I don't see anything bad in having babies before marriage,if it about the religion stuff...then she should not have had sex with him...cus am very sure for they guy to ask for a baby,they would have had sex countless times...

My Piece..

*Berry*
confirm
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LewisO: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:

Why? Go ahead and open the thread. The worst thing anyone can do is to insult you. You should not worry about insults...they only make you stronger.

You are on NL to learn and teach others. Don't expect everyone to agree with you. What should make you happy is the fact that someone learnt something from your post.

You need to have a strong personality to stand the *storm* of NL (I know you can stand harsh words). So you've got all it takes to create a thread and respond to comments.

Please cc me when you post.

[size=14pt] Insult? Who deer insult me? Nothing is really stopping me.

I don't feel like creating thread yet, don't worry anytime i open it i will summon u. wink
[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

I don't feel like creating thread yet, don't worry anytime i open it i will summon u. wink
[/size]

OK...am also waiting for election to be over before I can create one.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Sunshinelady(f): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:
The guy sef doesnt know what he wants. He asked for a child before marriage, a marriage he isnt sure about. This is why ladies should learn to scrutinize some ridiculous demands from men. If your man is proving to be f00lish, you should be wise. If you had gone ahead to get pregnant this guy would left you as a single mother. One thing about men is that you've got to teach them how you should be treated. They take you however you decide to take yourself. Bending too much to accoomodate values that do not match yours will leave you with regrets. You should not date or marry men who dnt share the same morals as you do. This lady should be happy that it didnt work out because a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage o. Let her move on with her life. she will meet a better man with a matching moral value with her.
plenty likes
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

You just like Mr cock that love light skinned ladies and wants to.marry from pelican; Dgrin
I so much love them...they are always real and down to earth in terms of love...
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
basille:
Well, i just heard your own side of the story. We need to hear his before a conclusive advice can be given.

Advice with the one you heard, people that come for advice here didnt come for justification of their actions or blame, they usually come for honest unbiased opinions and criticism, why would they bother to paint untrue picture just to get a pat on the back. It just don't happen that way
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missonas:

And your wife?what about what She wants?I'm not justifying what she did esp if they had both agreed not to entertain their guests i jst dnt get why u guys are judging their future based on that.

Yes such men are usually stingy with everything i wasn't talking money wise alone.
I want less than 50.my family, his and few friends/colleagues shouldn't be upto 50

In this situation they have both agreed on no entertainment...for her to go behind him and pay is CHEATING and disrespectful....am pretty sure it one of the reason the guy abandoned her...she should have pleaded with the guy that she will like to entertain rather than taking the decision alone....

You have to explain that stingy part to me,cus I don't get it
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by PEREZPERECTUS: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
U did not love him for real, Dats why u quickly return the ring and other things without exploring avenues to ascertain what could be the reason of his developing cold feet at the eleventh hour.

If its not too late, I would advise that you make effort to know what could have happened and perhaps, make concrete moves to get things sorted out. I pray that may you find favour in the sight of God.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
tochimas:

You are right about the responsibilities part..

But in this situation,they have both agreed that no entertainment,for her to go behind him and take another decision is disrespectful..

What will it take her to tell the guy that she cannot do a weeding without entertainment...

That CHEATING in the business world and relationship...

I don't know about the husband material...I don't know anything about the guy...
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sophyrocks:
The guy sef doesnt know what he wants. He asked for a child before marriage, a marriage he isnt sure about. This is why ladies should learn to scrutinize some ridiculous demands from men. If your man is proving to be f00lish, you should be wise. If you had gone ahead to get pregnant this guy would left you as a single mother. One thing about men is that you've got to teach them how you should be treated. They take you however you decide to take yourself. Bending too much to accoomodate values that do not match yours will leave you with regrets. You should not date or marry men who dnt share the same morals as you do. This lady should be happy that it didnt work out because a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage o. Let her move on with her life. she will meet a better man with a matching moral value with her.

My dear tell them oh, some ladies are so afraid of what I don't know oh, I'm not a feminist but it won't be a crime to sometimes say no to all those bullshit and be by yourself until you find someone that treats you the way you should be treated and that is with respect.
Had a similar experience and wasted a few years with him just like that, wanting a baby before marriage and all that bullshit, i summoned strength and walked. And am most glad I did.

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Badt guy
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by hugochuks60(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
my dear just focus on ur job nd put ur mind on something profitable.
God will give u a good n loyal husband that will love n respect u. that man doesnt deserve u.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by freshcvvs: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

Am sure you know this is the wedding day
A day that the father and mother will give the lady to you.
And you say the parent input aren't to be respected just because you both agreed.

When its time for you to be married..... Just tell you wife to be that her parents idea about how the marriage is to be done is inconsiquential

Its their day, if you have reasons you seat with them and discuss to agree on a compromise and not just what you say up there

Abeg o, where you see "wedding day"?

topic says "FEW DAYS TO WEDDING"
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by anochuko01(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
better thank God it happened now. What if it happened days after wedding...?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by SeanT10: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Op thank God for delivering you. Just get up wipe your tears and move on. A better man is on the way.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Alagbasunday: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmm...might be the visitation of the father's sin. Karma Hmmmm...might be the visitation of the father's sin. Karma Hmmmm...might be the visitation of the father's sin. Karma
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Abeg o, where you see "wedding day"?

topic says "FEW DAYS TO WEDDING"

Was all the preparation not for the wedding dayundecided

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

I so much love them...they are always real and down to earth in terms of love...

That's why cheaters network keep exposing their cheating habit and the many divorce case over theregringrin
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyX(f): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[/size]
I have decided to create a thread. I'll cc you.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

That's why cheaters network keep exposing their cheating habit and the many divorce case over theregringrin

It still better than cheating secretly..
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by eschewevil91(f): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Holywizard:
am nt sure dat u're a marriage material

fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.