Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (38487 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ended Up Liking My Friend / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by jearile(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Agatha, that statement, almost killed me
because I had been very faithful, loyal, very
open and sincere in the relationship. I
immediately packed his rings and sent them
to him. Some days ago he called but I refused
to take his calls. He then sent a text message
appealing we remain friends even though
things didn’t work out between us.
Please, I’m badly and deeply hurt because I have
never disappointed any man, so why did he have
to disappoint me at the very stage we were? I
need your help on how to get over this issue.
A broken relationship is better than a failed and devastated marriage - blessing of sign of futility in disguise
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by tripleBgirl(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:
There are always three side's to a story..and this is just one of them.....

If the guy should say his part am pretty sure people will hate you..

So am gonna keep calm and keep quiet...

For you to gang up with your mother and go against your hubby decisions,I personally will not tolerate that,we are not yet married and you have start misbehaving,what will now happen if we eventually get married...btw you are both working,so I see no reason why you should still be asking for favours from your hubby....

*Berry*
truely there are three sides to a story, but if this is your conclusion on her story, then I feel so sorry for you. I feel you have to broaden your perspective ....and you sound like a wicked person to me smh
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2015
tripleBgirl:
truely there are three sides to a story, but if this is your conclusion on her story, then I feel so sorry for you. I feel you have to broaden your perspective ....and you sound like a wicked person to me smh

It so sad,seeing comments saying am a wicked person,because of my view concerning this write up.... One thing I have come to understand is that..the females sees the weeding part more important than any other thing,while the male see her disrespectful behaviour the reason behind the break-up....in as much as I don't fancy the decision the guy took,I also don't fancy the statement“you sound like a wicked person”..under normal circumstances it is expected of most male's to take side with the man in question same thing applies to the female's.....

We learn everyday,and today is another day ...

Peace

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Suzyky4u(f): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:
There are always three side's to a story..and this is just one of them.....

If the guy should say his part am pretty sure people will hate you..

So am gonna keep calm and keep quiet...

For you to gang up with your mother and go against your hubby decisions,I personally will not tolerate that,we are not yet married and you have start misbehaving,what will now happen if we eventually get married...btw you are both working,so I see no reason why you should still be asking for favours from your hubby....

*Berry*

Not man enough...
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Not man enough...

Don't get you
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by freshcvvs: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

So, have brought the quote here and don't you see that there is a linkage BTW the entertainment of guest and the wedding ceremony here

Oga, it seems you are finding it hard to comprehend, i am sorry to say. IT WAS NOT ON THE WEDDING DAY! it was few days to the wedding day.

What you quoted is an agreement that he was going to pay back the money for refreshment, not that the wedding has been day.

few days to the wedding is different from the wedding day or what are we on here?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Holywizard: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Melasam:
damn it......u ar crazy mean, for God's sake dat lady is hurt
i dnt give a f'u'c'k

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ijustdey: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
freshcvvs:

Oga, it seems you are finding it hard to comprehend, i am sorry to say. IT WAS NOT ON THE WEDDING DAY! it was few days to the wedding day.

What you quoted is an agreement that he was going to pay back the money for refreshment, not that the wedding has been day.

few days to the wedding is different from the wedding day or what are we on here?

seems you are the one that can't comprehend here..... what kind of refreshments do one give few days to the wedding day if its not for the wedding day....

what are they going to do few days to the wedding day, is it that the husband people are coming few days to the wedding day or what

what is happening here is that the man doesn't want much people.... he wants few people like say 30 or sort and the parents of the bride wants more than that...... that's why they want to prepare more to refresh people
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ijustdey: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
fairygeh:
Heartless man.
May he experience such too
Karma is a b itch

should I say Amen to that prayerundecided

because sometimes karma doesn't catch the offender but it will tell on his children

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by freshcvvs: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
ijustdey:

seems you are the one that can't comprehend here..... what kind of refreshments do one give few days to the wedding day if its not for the wedding day....

what are they going to do few days to the wedding day, is it that the husband people are coming few days to the wedding day or what

what is happening here is that the man doesn't want much people.... he wants few people like say 30 or sort and the parents of the bride wants more than that...... that's why they want to prepare more to refresh people

Gosh, they were discussing about refreshment that is to take place on the wedding day.

It hasn't taken place. Gosh...

Your first statement which is causing the issue here was that it took place on the wedding day which i have tried to correct that they're yet to do the wedding.

Wait.... are you saying this happened on the wedding day or what exactly is your point here? tired of repeating myself sir. embarassed embarassed embarassed

dre11:

Am sure you know this is the wedding day
A day that the father and mother will give the lady to you.
And you say the parent input aren't to be respected just because you both agreed.

When its time for you to be married..... Just tell you wife to be that her parents idea about how the marriage is to be done is inconsiquential

Its their day, if you have reasons you seat with them and discuss to agree on a compromise and not just what you say up there

Except we're arguing on the wrong things here, i don't really understand you again.

Lets make it plain, are you blaming him for dumping her on the wedding day or dumping her because of the wedding day, which?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
jearile:

A broken relationship is better than a failed and devastated marriage - blessing of sign of futility in disguise

yep...... a broken relationships is better

it makes someone wiser

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
freshcvvs:

I guess u read what I say in another way.....

I said the refreshment was for the wedding day like you agree

am sure what brought up our argument was about the lady disobeying the guys on what they earlier planned for...... that's when I talked about refreshments and sort for the wedding day which was not to be.........

but, I leave you to your idea, you know better in your own way....... but I keep saying it that the guy was wrong in all and their is no justification for what he had done at least he would have cut off the wedding before the plan had reached advanced stage

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
freshcvvs:

Gosh, they were discussing about refreshment that is to take place on the wedding day.

It hasn't taken place. Gosh...

Your first statement which is causing the issue here was that it took place on the wedding day which i have tried to correct that they're yet to do the wedding.

Wait.... are you saying this happened on the wedding day or what exactly is your point here? tired of repeating myself sir. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Except we're arguing on the wrong things here, i don't really understand you again.

Lets make it plain, are you blaming him for dumping her on the wedding day or dumping her because of the wedding day, which?

I blamed him for using that as an excuse and bringing up his ex into the mix to dump her days to the wedding day?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by freshcvvs: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

I blamed him for using that as an excuse and bringing up his ex into the mix to dump her days to the wedding day?

Oh ok, but it's best they let go than go into the marriage with such mindset.. he should have just put a stop to the whole thing as soon as the lady did what she did and not wait few days to the d-day though.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
freshcvvs:

Oh ok, but it's best they let go than go into the marriage with such mindset.. he should have just put a stop to the whole thing as soon as the lady did what she did and not wait few days to the d-day though.

Good..... Nice we are in thesame page on that

Good afternoon, hope you have your PVC
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by saintaustine(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Can't Say Anything, The Guy May Probably Be Innocent Of This Accusations. You Cannot Judge, With Just One Side Of The Story. What Do We Have To Say About The Girl's Character, How Are We Not Sure She Makes Life Unbearable For The Guy. He May Have Endured Her Excesses All Those Years, Maybe This Was Just An Escape Root.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by freshcvvs: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Good..... Nice we are in thesame page on that

Good afternoon, hope you have your PVC

Cool.

YUP and ready to try new hands for the next 4 years...#ihavedecided#
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
freshcvvs:

Cool.

YUP and ready to try new hands for the next 4 years...#ihavedecided#

#ihavedecided

That's the newest message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.