Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (38500 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ended Up Liking My Friend / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Go back and read the OP for proper understanding.

We planned the court wedding to coincide with my birthday while the introduction and traditional ceremonies was to take place in December.

Even though we had agreed not to entertain guests but when I informed my mother about this arrangement, she protested our decision so I paid for entertainment.

And when I informed him about the development, he wasn’t pleased that I went against our decision. To avoid trouble, I apologized and promptly informed the lady I had paid money to provide us with refreshments not to go ahead. He however gave his consent afterwards promising to refund my money.

So, have brought the quote here and don't you see that there is a linkage BTW the entertainment of guest and the wedding ceremony here

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Ok I still love them thou

No probs man

Its your choice and not mine
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Femistico(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
buh u've said it all, nigga iz broke and u want him to get married how do u want him to cope as a family man. dont u fink its going to affect ur unborn child..
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by harizonal123(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kpele dear! I can feel your pain here. Its painful sha but just pick up the pieces and move on. The guy is not matured at heart by listening to side talks and he is not sure of him self if he really wants to settle down now. Just continue to be a good lady u will find a better man. U were not meant to be together
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missonas:

You are biased!You are a chauvinist!

Haba please take it easy...I was only pulling your legs...

Learn to think before typing no offence
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by quivah(f): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

I tell you bro...

They wanna be the talk of the whole village
The most annoying part is they are both working and she is still asking for money from him...I guess she does not know how to save for the future...

Because of their selfish and her stewipd decisions she will now have to start all_over....

She forgot the saying

Women are Flowers
Men are wine's

You know the rest...

*Berry*

your posts on this thread are quite irritating.. the mother never suggested a 'wow' party she only suggested ENTERTAINMENTS.. but you are quick to jump into conclusion!.. who goes to a wedding without some refreshments?!
how does entertaining your guests equals to being the talk of the village?? gosh! entertaining guests equals to 'not investing in the future' are you stingy and broke? better stay single cheesy cheesy
and this your
The most annoying part is they are both working and she is still asking for money from him..

I don't know how to describe it!! but I guess dirt entered your eyes while reading this part of her post

At times when things aren’t going too
well for him, he would ask me for
support which I usually oblige him
a man who works can ask his financee for help but a woman who works can't and shouldn't.. that's some bull sh.it from you! if you wanna castigate her for asking for help..don't forget to drag the man along!

don't be biased!

her decision wasn't stupid tho hurtful but its better to be far from that insecure stingy dude! better to start again but not with your type!

2 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dharmie092: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
@kevinberry, I understand u are a guy and u will want to support ur folks but if u read the post very well u will understand the fact that the guy also change their court wedding arrangement without her consent and he never mentioned it until she asked ..... I will say the lady in question has seen so many warning signal before the breakup, she just chose to ignore them due to d sacrifices she has made.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by quivah(f): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
dharmie092:
@kevinberry, I understand u are a guy and u will want to support ur folks but if u read the post very well u will understand the fact that the guy also change their court wedding arrangement without her consent and he never mentioned it until she asked ..... I will say the lady in question has seen so many warning signal before the breakup, she just chose to ignore them due to d sacrifices she has made.
people like Kevinberry don't see an issue when a man do things involving both parties without the other partner's consent.. to them, the man is the ONE in the relationship, the woman is just there..

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ifeomaekol(f): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
U just have to move on with ur life, thank God for everything cos he's definitely nt ur man, while ur moving on wt ur life u hv to check ur ways and correct part of u that u know, a man can't tolerate. Its well wt u, u hv to love urself and understand that God has a better plan for u. With d rate husbands and wives kill each other these days, one has to b very careful in chosing a life partner, so thank God while hopeful for a man after Gods hrt to come ur way. Jux remember dt love isn't enough, so when u see some warnig signs- dnt think LOVE ll wipe it away. Goodluck and b happy.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by shindarayo(f): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/ended-relationship-days-wedding/
its sad buh thank God u didnt hv to marry a good for nothing man, cos believe me ull end up takn responsibility for ur upkeep, his and ur children wen u marry him and he wld still not appreciate u.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Missonas(f): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Haba please take it easy...I was only pulling your legs...

Learn to think before typing no offence

None taken.DIdn't see d humour in that sorry.I think before i do anything brov

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by CarterDavid30(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really?

That's all you could come up with? undecided

Did you read the story at all?

I think not! undecided
she said her part, the guy might have his own reasons too, I'm not saying he's not wrong tho but there's always two sides to a story.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
quivah:

your posts on this thread are quite irritating.. the mother never suggested a 'wow' party she only suggested ENTERTAINMENTS.. but you are quick to jump into conclusion!.. who goes to a wedding without some refreshments?!
how does entertaining your guests equals to being the talk of the village?? gosh! entertaining guests equals to 'not investing in the future' are you stingy and broke? better stay single cheesy cheesy
and this your

I don't know how to describe it!! but I guess dirt entered your eyes while reading this part of her post

a man who works can ask his financee for help but a woman who works can't and shouldn't.. that's some bull sh.it from you! if you wanna castigate her for asking for help..don't forget to drag the man along!

don't be biased!

her decision wasn't stupid tho hurtful but its better to be far from that insecure stingy dude! better to start again but not with your type!

First of all my advice for you is that...don't ever call someone stingy...the guy might have strong reasons for leaving the girl....

We haven't read his part of the story..

Am just expressing my own view based on what she wrote down

*Berry*
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Kingsasian(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
ijustdey:

actually love wasn't blind...... it was we that decided to become blind and not love.
that is why they said its blind.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
dharmie092:

He must have a strong reason for such actions...I have nothing to say about that..

Am only expressing my view based on what she wrote down here..

We did not read the guy part of the story..am preety sure there is more to this story that it is presently..

If I was the girl..I will always like to play the victim part which is exactly how she present herself through her write up...
If only,if only we can read the guy part of the story it would have been better....
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
quivah:

people like Kevinberry don't see an issue when a man do things involving both parties without the other partner's consent.. to them, the man is the ONE in the relationship, the woman is just there..

You said it yourself...they girl has no right to arrange for anything after they both have already agreed on a NO before...and in terms of the court stuff...it not has if they. Won't still go to the court..they will...but nevertheless they guy should not have tamper with their plans....so far so good...the girl list out many things(bad) so people will take her side...

Typical of a naija girl..always playing the victim..

They will never agree that they are soley responsible for anything that befalls them...

*Berry*
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missonas:

None taken.DIdn't see d humour in that sorry.I think before i do anything brov

Alright am sorry...

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ijustdey: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kingsasian:
that is why they said its blind.

I still maintain my stand that it isn't blind......
because something beautiful, pleasant and soothingly can't be blind.....

its he/she who get embedded in it that decide to act blind when you are so obvious about the truth and its reality
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by ajayiopy: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Just thank God for your life,some of us today in marriage only endure it instead of enjoying it,it might be hard to reason with me but the best is yet to come. My advice, stay tune to God and be faithful and in no time you will laugh. Move on

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by abdulkayus(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

You said it yourself...they girl has no right to arrange for anything after they both have already agreed on a NO before...and in terms of the court stuff...it not has if they. Won't still go to the court..they will...but nevertheless they guy should not have tamper with their plans....so far so good...the girl list out many things(bad) so people will take her side...

Typical of a naija girl..always playing the victim..

They will never agree that they are soley responsible for anything that befalls them...

*Berry*

And typical of some naija guy too like u. Unlike u I don't generalise. I know if it was the guy that wrote his own story, u will nt want to hear from the gal side before castigating and raini abuse on the gal. Did u even read the post very well at all?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by fairygeh(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Heartless man.
May he experience such too
Karma is a b itch
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by prettyJoy22(f): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/ended-relationship-days-wedding/
. And some one would say I should drop all my eggs in one basket ......God 4 bid angry
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by fitinwell: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Am so sure, the guy would have.. Tasted and reconstructed the Main land road to dual carriage... Before abandoning the project. We ladies are fond of insensitivity in relationships.. Dats wat killing many of the single ladies.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by LadyAmaka(f): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Humans are wicked. I wonder how he will expect that Karma will not pay him seven folds what he did to this lady. My dear, it is extremely painful but you won't kill yourself. Dust yourself up, repackage yourself very well and live a holy life. God will surprise you. Please ignore that son of darkness no matter how hard it will be. Wish you luck.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettyJoy22:
. And some one would say I should drop all my eggs in one basket ......God 4 bid angry

WoWshockedshocked

You spread it on the field and the one that germinate is the marriageable one
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
fairygeh:
Heartless man.
May he experience such too
Karma is a b itch
see ya life. typical naija babe. u are quick to pass judgement when u haven't heard from d other party. how sad.smh undecided
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by fairygeh(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:

see ya life. typical naija babe. u are quick to pass judgement when u haven't heard from d other party. how sad.smh undecided
So says an heart breaker, spare me ur story pls
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
sorry o, please forgive him and dont curse him. God wil give u a man that fears Him.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Jennycandy: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage,so my sister tk heart my dear,God will bring ur husband for u
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
fairygeh:
So says an heart breaker, spare me ur story pls

like wise. tongue
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by eyinjuege: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Odunharry:
there are men who are heartless yes but no guy in his senses will dump a good woman when it comes to marriage ......
Something must be wrong.
inasmuch as I don't support the action of the man, I refuse to take this whole story serious reason been that many women naturally don't take blame for anything at all..a man doesn't just wake and change his attitude
when a relationship doesn't work, they will blame the man. .until we hear the other side of the story I am not taking it serious

Many a man have and will continue to dump good women, for reasons best known to them.
It may not be because of an inherent fault in her, but simply because he's not ready to take that next step of commitment with her, while she is more than ready (Biological clock things wink wink)

@ OP, sorry about your heartbreak. That's one of the things that make up life experiences. You have the option of wallowing in self pity forever or re-branding yourself, coming out better and hotter for your true soul-mate to locate you. Do stuff that will build you up as a person (pursue that Masters degree, or learn that skill you've always wanted to). Life's too short.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Melasam(f): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Holywizard:
am nt sure dat u're a marriage material
damn it......u ar crazy mean, for God's sake dat lady is hurt

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.