Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (39024 Views)

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by EasternLeopard: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
boostdom:
It must be pathetic for the biased filths to choke on their words now.

All those who insulted Jonathan will shed tears when they see their stupidity being replayed.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by EasternLeopard: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yorubas how far.

Compare Buhari's appointments and that of Jonathan. Do you guys still hold on to that demonic belief that Jonathan hates you guys

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by amadice(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
what do you expect from a tribe filled with foolishness.. idiocy..so tribalitic..sentimental infact sharing a country with them is the worst thing to have happen to mankind...I so so hate them becos of there disgusting attributes even though I speak the language well..

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Wizteaser: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
kastonkastrol:
very true.... I just pity the gullible yoruba sons and daughters that are being deceived by this clueless president. Was it not the same jonathan that opened his smelling mouth to call the entire yoruba leaders rascals some years ago? Now the man is running amok in odualand because he wants our votes.

How many yoruba sons and daughters are even holding a reasonable position in his government? SMH
which yoruba are you talking about? Now I really understand the saying that many are mad but few are roaming.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by vega84(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Another stupid talk by born cowards,anyway if GEJ hates yorubas he is in order cos I dnt see why any sane person should like those punks!

I knw after this I will be barn again cos the useless site called nairaland is owned and managed by foolish tins who calls themselves yorubs !

Moderators am waiting for u st.puid motherfvckers, do u worst asshole.

Godforsaken tribe called yorubasssss

Make God punish u all and ur generations to come! #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Onenaira1: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can you imagine. They accused GEJ and Igbo for creating tribalistic campaign but at last, did GEJ or any Igbo ministers who remotely did anything like this during the campaign.

Omenka and his bands of rats would tell us APC played a "sophisticated" campaign and it was GEJ and igbo that played the sentiments and tribalistic campaign. What a bunch of disgrace, disgustings, animals.

I'm saving this. Thank you to whoever that brought this shit up
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Onenaira1: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
amadice:
what do you expect from a tribe filled with foolishness.. idiocy..so tribalitic..sentimental infact sharing a country with them is the worst thing to have happen to mankind...I so so hate them becos of there disgusting attributes even though I speak the language well..

My sentiment exactly.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by compoundC: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2016
hc
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by compoundC: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2016
coolGx
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Scholes007(m): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm yorubas ok ooo. I wonder the kind lie wey them fit use again get them? My this time they will tell them if any igbo become President or VP our own done kpafuka.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by compoundC: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Gcc
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by compoundC: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
shocked
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by naijalander: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
This ad.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by meccuno: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.