Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (39002 Views)

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by christopher123(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2015
shammah1:
At the end of the day, the northerners are wiser than the southerners... don't allow your greedy and corrupt leaders stop you from voting the right man... I can see that they're so desperate for power. Mtcheew!

they are not wise but they lack logical idependent reasoning, they have more of herd mentality

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by simplexvi: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
so make them vote buhari ni?
ManMountain:
Only a Yoruba bastard will vote for Jonathan
Qouote me wrongly and watch everything that makes you happy turn to sorrow. cool
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by 4Play(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2015
You only have to look at the living standards of Northerners who have dominated the Presidency to realise that having your ethnic kinsman in Aso Rock makes no difference to 99.99% of the President's tribesman.

I have always known that most of the hysterical anti-GEJ criticism is driven by tribalists who feel their tribe is not given a larger share of the national cake. You can sense this when these same proponents for good governance make all sorts of excuses for their inept state governors.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Ahmeduana(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
ManMountain:
Only a Yoruba bastard will vote for Jonathan
Qouote me wrongly and watch everything that makes you happy turn to sorrow. cool
YOU YOUR GENERATION BOTH PAST AND COMING! Your father, your mother, your brothers, your sisters, your uncle, nephew, niece, if you don marry; your wife, your children every member of your family, your extended families will wallow in pains, die in poverty, will end in shame and surely you will end up in disgrace; IN JONATHAN TIME, IF THEY ARE SELLING SUPERSONIC JET 5 FOR ONE NAIRA YOU WILL NOT GET MONEY TO BUY. If you respond back to these post you and your entire family and extended family will not see end of this year. tuaaaa! Na so i talk and na so e go be.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ocelot2006(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Cheap propaganda. It will not work. GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by marveluxbe(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
No be Tinubu and ACN denied SouthWest the Federal Rep.Speaker Slot
kahal29:
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by NobleG1(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Yorubas are complaining? They joined the Hausas to alienate Ndi Igbo for decades. Neither Yorubas nor Hausas have the moral qualification to complain.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by mentorandfriend(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:

What ethnicity?
This is even a small part of it. There are things the elders of the land will never put out because the SW Street will simply go ballistic. Just the little they need to know. Only the discerning will be able to decode those things.
One quarter of Nigeria's population with the largest pool of certified professionals and this is all you have to say?
I can easily nominate 50 people who are better qualified, better educated and better suited for the job than most of the people on that list.
Give me 1 professional from any part of Nigeria and I will give you 10 omoluabis .
The same thing is replicated in the federal ministries and parastatals. SW businesses are being denied government contracts. His economic policies are killing small and medium scale manufacturers in the SW. He has almost killed off the vegetable oil industry.
Obasanjo called it right. Never has there being a government which is as clannish as this one.
The people he regards as friends are running his nepotic government like an extension of their private property. The only good thing it is that his bad governance cannot be blamed on the SW as they normally do.
It is for this reason that many omoluabis are shipping out of that cesspit to places where their skills are better appreciated.
From foreign universities to the largest corporations in the world, they are well represented. Competent engineers, programmers, administrators, engineers,scientists etc doing their stuff where they are better appreciated. Better than being saddled with a leper of a country.
You know something is wrong if 3 omoluabi doctors, below the age of 37,attend to you in one hospital in Europe, within a span of 4 visits.
One dummy mentioned Benin -ore Road down there.
$500 billion dollars earned excluding $60 billion he met on the ground and that dummy thinks a patch job on a road of such national importance, and which should have cost less than $500 million is what we deserve.
By the way, Benin-ore is not as important to the SW as the lagos - ibadan- ife - akure - Benin Road which forms the central economic artery of the homeland .
If Obasanjo had run his government like this, no one would ever have heard of El rufai, Ribadu, soludo, Ekwesili, Iweala, Raphael ndukwe etc.
And some people like shouting merit merit merit. If you want merit, bring it on. We will see the outcome.
We will not be saddled with this delinquent for another 4 years for him to be followed by another called Sambo.

N.B : the same playbook as was played in the first Republic They put one or two yorubas in inconsequential ministries of no direct benefit to the economic progress of the region and keep the juicy ones.
Ministry of trade
Ministry of agriculture benefits the north.
Then you have the spots for useless yorubas like Abati, fani kayode, Okupe.
What about putting a yoruba in defence information, General Kolade to make a nuisance of himself on twitter.

I'm in awe of your brilliant cognizance of governance and global trends. Abeg dash me small from your brilliance na. 1000 likes for this your post.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Opkoroko: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
if GEJ hate yorubas, what will u say about hausa and yorubas? dose Buhari like yorubas? d answer is NO. and again yorubas has two face, u cannot trusth them.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by 989900: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Opkoroko:
if GEJ hate yorubas, what will u say about hausa and yorubas? dose Buhari like yorubas? d answer is NO. and again yorubas has two face, u cannot trusth them.

Trust is a relative thing, friends don't even trust each other, you can't even trust some brothers.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by deb(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap

Oh really PDP's ethnic card is being used against PDP itself, now it is bad. Hypocrite that's what most of you GEJ supporters are.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy knock out!

Ahmeduana:

YOU YOUR GENERATION BOTH PAST AND COMING! Your father, your mother, your brothers, your sisters, your uncle, nephew, niece, if you don marry; your wife, your children every member of your family, your extended families will wallow in pains, die in poverty, will end in shame and surely you will end up in disgrace; IN JONATHAN TIME, IF THEY ARE SELLING SUPERSONIC JET 5 FOR ONE NAIRA YOU WILL NOT GET MONEY TO BUY. If you respond back to these post you and your entire family and extended family will not see end of this year. tuaaaa! Na so i talk and na so e go be.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by HzRF(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
very true.... I just pity the gullible yoruba sons and daughters that are being deceived by this clueless president. Was it not the same jonathan that opened his smelling mouth to call the entire yoruba leaders rascals some years ago? Now the man is running amok in odualand because he wants our votes.

How many yoruba sons and daughters are even holding a reasonable position in his government? SMH
U are d gullibile one
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by scribble: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
ManMountain:

O ti ku.

Iya e ma ku danu
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by maestroferddi: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
ManMountain:
How are we sure we will even get 2 again from him if he wins, when we are sure of number 2 in govt already under APC?

I repeat, only a yoruba bastard will vote GEJ.
You are an embarrassment to the Yoruba race.

Lubbish!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

You should ask the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon and his SOLE proprietorship party, ACN who denied our sister the #4 position in the country, Speaker and sold it to his slave masters for a bowl of porridge aka stomach infrastructure.

You can also direct your crocodile tears to APC's navigator, former Baba Iyabo and the letter-writing Agbaya of Owu who ABANDONED the Lagos-Ibadan express road during his eight WASTED years of second chance civilian presidency. In just five years, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has made considerable PROGRESS to reconstruct & expand the road.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161358_img20150226175513_jpeg2423aeba0f7cbff812cb86b8208c5305

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161387_img20150226175642_jpegf8db9fac0971f776c3703d5b2fc38ab6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2125941_ktc_jpeg27f69e07c2bf532213dfb4ebc98e46f7

Se o ya weere? Na you and who be 'our'? Just because you speak yoruba abi? You are drunk!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by akejison: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
President. Ijaw
Vp. Hausa
Senate president. Idoma
Dep senat president. Igbo
Speaker. Hausa
Dep speaker. Igbo
Secretary to government. Igbo
Cbn gov. Delta abi na edo

Yoruba shine ur eye. Osinbajo na we own oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Dapo4u(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
wiseass:
funny how yoruba people are crying foul when the igbos have always been the ones on the receiving end of this so called marginalisation. How many federal parastatals are in the east? I'm neither ighj nor yoruba but I'm forced to agree with sanusi on his claims that yoruba people are the problem of this country. It's just shameful, nigeria will never be a nation we are just a geographic entity and when the hause man wants to scam the country he employs the service of a yoruba man. When obj was r released from prison it was the igbos that stepped down for him in the person of Alex ekweme. Who wins well....that's his bizness coz na. same Shite different toilet

Maybe we should ask all Yorubas in Igboland land to return home and ask all Igbo people in Yoruba land to go back home? At least, Igbo people are known to be highly resourceful and hard working, I guess you will turn Onistsha and Aba to Dubai in one year.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by fkaz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
jaysniggs:
When Yara'dua died it was the Yoruba's who fought for Jonathan against the Yara'dua cabal.
Hence that prompted Sanusi Lamido to name the Yorubas as the problem of this country.
Little did we understand what Sanusi meant.
Where were the Igbos and the so called Ijaw lords then?
Who should have embraced the Yoruba tribe if not Jonathan?
Jonathan is a dirt we Yorubas are trying to dust off our shoulders, and we will successfully dust him off with our votes.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by anonimi: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
django1:
Se o ya weere? Na you and who be 'our'? Just because you speak yoruba abi? You are drunk!

And how do we know on NL that YOU are yoruba yourself
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by miketayo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
eaglechild:
GEJ hates yorubas yet he fixed ORE benin road that their brother OBJ abandoned for years.

He hates yorubas yet he is fixing Lagos Ibadan road that their brother OBJ ignored.

He hates them yet he fixed Lagos to Zaria rail line that their lover Buhari and brother OBJ ignored.

is it only the yorubas that resides in lagos, or is it only yorubas that ll use d roads u mentioned.. btw Lagos Ibadan road is been fixed with cheap materials, and it only being fixed because of d coming election, for GEJ to put that among his achievements. But come to think of it how is making road an achievement? isn`t it Nigerian`s right to have good roads?
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by miketayo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trut:
It's better to divide this country because ethnicity, tribalism and nepotism has eaten deep in our gene.

Tinubu and his party men and women opposed Speaker of House Representative slot which was meant for the yorubas, now you putting the blame on GEJ.

I have seen that the main reason why South Westerners and Northerners are supporting APC is because of the political position their brothers and sisters will attain, not because GMB and Osinbanjo will perform.

To all South Southerners and South Easterners who are supporting APC, I pity you all. The Northerners and Southerners are deceiving you by accusing GEJ of corruption and incompetent, but they are most most corrupt and tribalist I have ever seen. Think twice before you put yourselves in political bondage.

accusing GEJ of corruption and incompetent ? r u kidding me? its general knowledge now the he is corrupt and incompetent
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Toosure70:
only unreasonable elements like ffk and fayose will sell GEJ to yorubas.
Sai Baba Jor
sai Buhari.

Quote me wrongly and go hell fire
YOU DID NOT MENTION THE BASTARD OCTOPUS OKUPE

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Abless212: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Edibo fun Buari ati Osinbajo..
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by miketayo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

You should ask the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon and his SOLE proprietorship party, ACN who denied our sister the #4 position in the country, Speaker and sold it to his slave masters for a bowl of porridge aka stomach infrastructure.

You can also direct your crocodile tears to APC's navigator, former Baba Iyabo and the letter-writing Agbaya of Owu who ABANDONED the Lagos-Ibadan express road during his eight WASTED years of second chance civilian presidency. In just five years, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has made considerable PROGRESS to reconstruct & expand the road.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161358_img20150226175513_jpeg2423aeba0f7cbff812cb86b8208c5305

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161387_img20150226175642_jpegf8db9fac0971f776c3703d5b2fc38ab6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2125941_ktc_jpeg27f69e07c2bf532213dfb4ebc98e46f7

the road they started few months ago cos of election.. nigga pls!!!! if GEJ wins they ll suspend wateva work they r doing dere.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by bruteeforce101: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
EcoTerror:
I'm a yoruba and I ll be voting for GEJ. Egbon firefire ati tomakint are also at the forefront of transformation

Foolish liar, myamiri goat lying since 1804bc. Common seadog without balls.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by SpencerLewis(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
oilykid:
so you people are not voting buhari based on the change you been chanting since but because of the juicy positions you would get under him abi. The foolish igbos on Nl supporting buhari, I pity them cause they don't know what they will loose under buhari
Is u stupid Igbo brothers of mine supporting GEJ that I pity b/c u are already losing a lot under him. A single angry Yoruba man can say whatever he likes based on his observation, but we the Igbos supporting GMB are doing it on altruistic purposes. GEJ and his cronies including some of my Igbo brothers symbolize corruption MAKA CHUKWU!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by oilykid(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
SpencerLewis:

[s]Is u stupid Igbo brothers of mine supporting GEJ that I pity b/c u are already losing a lot under him. A single angry Yoruba man can say whatever he likes based on his observation, but we the Igbos supporting GMB are doing it on altruistic purposes. GEJ and his cronies including some of my Igbo brothers symbolize corruption MAKA CHUKWU[/s]!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Emmanueledu(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that
ve no PVC. »insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa"
since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years.
»madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day
nd night 2 get a certificate, and at d end vote a man without
a certificate. »olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without
using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »barawo is wen u say u and ur
members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu)
owns half of Lagos. »foolishness is wen an elder who
should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I
must win politics"....Ewu is when a man says he will
equate naira to d same as dollars if he wins because he does
not knw d dynamics of economics...vote wisely... For the
love of naija.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
scholes0:
In a real democracy, Yorubas should represent at least 21% of the national administration.... (going by population alone)
and probably up to 25%, given the additional consideration of their intellectual prowess......
Intellectual prowess ok o...
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by vega84(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Another rubbish! #vegatalks
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by daninphilo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pls if road rehabilitation is yardstick for good govt den OBJ did more he did more road in east nd north part dan any other govt GEJ has being fixing lag-ib express way since 2013 dey have not done up to 20km out of 400km. Govt of deceit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC / Pictures : Interesting Newspaper Headlines In 1984-85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.