Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (39015 Views)

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ekolina(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2015
some Nigerians are so gullible.......I can list atleast five yorubas in this Administration....chief of staff to the president, minister trade and investment, minister of agric, minister of info tech. minister of police affairs, minister of foreign affairs etc

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Hugoboi(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
But when you critically analyse it,you have to understand thieffnubu's perspectives and actions, simply put, he wanted the yorubas to develop a siege mentality against the Federal government, an us vs them scenario to gain sympthathy to his cause and isolation of these people to forever bondage them to his empire never mind exploitation example Lagos.....go figure why the massive exploitation and corruption in Lagos has since been overlooked by the locals.The last thing he would want is to have a rival for the political soul of the yorubas whether via allocation of political offices to the region or contracts to OPC.Therefore it is political expedient-as he is already losing ground in Lagos-to rouse up suscpicion that GEJ hates yorubas, just raise his profile and hopefully remove support and momentum GEJ is already making in the southwest.

Utter crap!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by 989900: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
There are 2 tribes in this country: The Rich and The Poor.

Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by wiseass: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2015
funny how yoruba people are crying foul when the igbos have always been the ones on the receiving end of this so called marginalisation. How many federal parastatals are in the east? I'm neither ighj nor yoruba but I'm forced to agree with sanusi on his claims that yoruba people are the problem of this country. It's just shameful, nigeria will never be a nation we are just a geographic entity and when the hause man wants to scam the country he employs the service of a yoruba man. When obj was r released from prison it was the igbos that stepped down for him in the person of Alex ekweme. Who wins well....that's his bizness coz na. same Shite different toilet

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Finally,they let out their grudge but when Igbos were marginalised this way,they mocked and called us slaves. The truth is that the north thinks this country belongs to them thats why every president,either from north or south tries to please them but they want everything even when they have nothing !thanks to their British slave masters who made them feel they are born to rule. As for the yorubas....ntorrrrrrr tongue tongue
Enjoy the 'painment' till 2019 cheesy cheesy

Trut:
It's better to divide this country because ethnicity, tribalism and nepotism has eaten deep in our gene.

Tinubu and his party men and women opposed Speaker of House Representative slot which was meant for the yorubas, now you ting the blame on GEJ.

I have seen that the main reason why South Westerners and Northerners are supporting APC is because of the political position their brothers and sisters will attain, not because GMB and Osinbanjo will perform.

To all South Southerners and South Easterners who are supporting APC, I pity you all. The Northerners and Southerners are deceiving you by accusing GEJ of corruption and incompetent, but they are most most corrupt and tribalist I have ever seen. Think twice before you put yourselves in political bondage.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by UncleJudax(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
koboko69:

Mynd what is dumb there? Jonathan started the ethnicity game. All this while he forgot about the SW. He openned his mouth to say the SE are the back bone of his government. He opened his mouth to say he as employed more igbos than every other government. How come he as visited the SW like never b4 in the past 5years in just 5 weeks. Who is he trying to deceive? Why is he not relying on only his back bones? I am not from the SW but we have to call a spade a spade!
This ad is obviously a response to Fayose's. He outlined why people should vote for PDP, ad it centered on Buhari and APC. Not because the president is from SS and Buhari is from NW.
Yorubas are quick to go tribal. That's just regressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by okeamuboy: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap

Who have successfully divided nigerians along both Religious and Ethnic lines? Abeg you and your Jonathan should park well.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Sanchez01: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
ikwoche:
Unite Nigerians for buhari and osinbanjo. This country has no direction. The foundation is faulty. I look forward to a Nigeria where roads will not be used for campaigning, electricity will not be used for campaigning. This things should be normal to have and better issues should be used for campaigning
Again, you have spoken my mind without mincing words. The day we stop campaign with stable electricity, and good roads is the day we get things right. The thousand lies of guising under infrastructural/basic rights as achievements is the day our democracy becomes meaningful. The sharing of monies, bags of rice, beans, semolina, garri, umbrella, t-shirts and other irrelevant things would be meaningless if indeed the government of the day represent the people fully.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by arcdone(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2015
I AM A TRUE ODUA...GOD 4BID,I WIL NOT CAST MY VOTE TO MY HATER

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by oduastates: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu tactically removed the yorubas from national reckoning by denying Mulikat the speakership which was zoned to the south west and in one fell swoop gained the affection of the north by selling that position to Tambuwal....then he inexplicably turned round to heap the alleged political marginalization of these people on GEJ...That is killing three birds with one stone.

do you even know the kind of person Mukilat is? Mukilat makes dimeji bankole look like Mandela.
Unlike you, we have standards we expect of our senior representatives.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by dsquare33: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:

What ethnicity?
This is even a small part of it. There are things the elders of the land will never put out because the SW Street will simply go ballistic. Just the little they need to know. Only the discerning will be able to decode those things.
One quarter of Nigeria's population with the largest pool of certified professionals and this is all you have to say?
I can easily nominate 50 people who are better qualified, better educated and better suited for the job than most of the people on that list.
Give me 1 professional from any part of Nigeria and I will give you 10 omoluabis .
The same thing is replicated in the federal ministries and parastatals. SW businesses are being denied government contracts. His economic policies are killing small and medium scale manufacturers in the SW. He has almost killed off the vegetable oil industry.
Obasanjo called it right. Never has there being a government which is as clannish as this one.
The people he regards as friends are running his nepotic government like an extension of their private property. The only good thing it is that his bad governance cannot be blamed on the SW as they normally do.
It is for this reason that many omoluabis are shipping out of that cesspit to places where their skills are better appreciated.
From foreign universities to the largest corporations in the world, they are well represented. Competent engineers, programmers, administrators, engineers,scientists etc doing their stuff where they are better appreciated. Better than being saddled with a leper of a country.
You know something is wrong if 3 omoluabi doctors, below the age of 37,attend to you in one hospital in Europe, within a span of 4 visits.
One dummy mentioned Benin -ore Road down there.
$500 billion dollars earned excluding $60 billion he met on the ground and that dummy thinks a patch job on a road of such national importance, and which should have cost less than $500 million is what we deserve.
By the way, Benin-ore is not as important to the SW as the lagos - ibadan- ife - akure - Benin Road which forms the central economic artery of the homeland .
If Obasanjo had run his government like this, no one would ever have heard of El rufai, Ribadu, soludo, Ekwesili, Iweala, Raphael ndukwe etc.
And some people like shouting merit merit merit. If you want merit, bring it on. We will see the outcome.
We will not be saddled with this delinquent for another 4 years for him to be followed by another called Sambo.

N.B : the same playbook as was played in the first Republic They put one or two yorubas in inconsequential ministries of no direct benefit to the economic progress of the region and keep the juicy ones.
Ministry of trade
Ministry of agriculture benefits the north.
Then you have the spots for useless yorubas like Abati, fani kayode, Okupe.
What about putting a yoruba in defence information, General Kolade to make a nuisance of himself on twitter.

Wa gbayi, nice one.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by MalcoImX: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:

What ethnicity?
This is even a small part of it. There are things the elders of the land will never put out because the SW Street will simply go ballistic. Just the little they need to know. Only the discerning will be able to decode those things.
One quarter of Nigeria's population with the largest pool of certified professionals and this is all you have to say?
I can easily nominate 50 people who are better qualified, better educated and better suited for the job than most of the people on that list.
Give me 1 professional from any part of Nigeria and I will give you 10 omoluabis .
The same thing is replicated in the federal ministries and parastatals. SW businesses are being denied government contracts. His economic policies are killing small and medium scale manufacturers in the SW. He has almost killed off the vegetable oil industry.
Obasanjo called it right. Never has there being a government which is as clannish as this one.
The people he regards as friends are running his nepotic government like an extension of their private property. The only good thing it is that his bad governance cannot be blamed on the SW as they normally do.
It is for this reason that many omoluabis are shipping out of that cesspit to places where their skills are better appreciated.
From foreign universities to the largest corporations in the world, they are well represented. Competent engineers, programmers, administrators, engineers,scientists etc doing their stuff where they are better appreciated. Better than being saddled with a leper of a country.
You know something is wrong if 3 omoluabi doctors, below the age of 37,attend to you in one hospital in Europe, within a span of 4 visits.
$500 billion dollars earned excluding $60 billion he met on the ground and that dummy thinks a patch job on a road of such national importance, and which should have cost less than $500 million is what we deserve.
By the way, Benin-ore is not as important to the SW as the lagos - ibadan- ife - akure - Benin Road which forms the central economic artery of the homeland .
If Obasanjo had run his government like this, no one would ever have heard of El rufai, Ribadu, soludo, Ekwesili, Iweala, Raphael ndukwe etc.
And some people like shouting merit merit merit. If you want merit, bring it on. We will see the outcome.
We will not be saddled with this delinquent for another 4 years for him to be followed by another called Sambo.

N.B : the same playbook as was played in the first Republic They put one or two yorubas in inconsequential ministries of no direct benefit to the economic progress of the region and keep the juicy ones.
Ministry of trade
What about putting a yoruba in defence information, General Kolade to make a nuisance of himself on twitter.

The best of oduastates. Bring it on buddy!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by scholes0(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Stevano007:

Emi o ba je nasional cake o, suya ni mon je

Waa lo ba je akara ninu ogba ewon kirikiri, ma wule se iyonu.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by excel4us: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2015
ANTI GOOLUCK JONATHAN AT WORK.WE THE YORUBAS SAY YES TO GOODLUCK AND CONTINUITY.NO AMOUNT OF BKACKMAIL AND PROPOGANDA CAN STOP US FROM VOTING GEJ
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by lordmario(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Even without dis advert, am not voting for GEJ. Am not a 'tribalist' but true we don't hold any sensible position, we wia lambasted by uncle jona some years ago and of recent asari dokubo said yoruba bastards, ingrates. I believe one thing, he who pays d piper dictates d tune. Asari is only saying what's on his masters mind. Yoruba ronu
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
why wont they forget...you want them to go against their gods?
i laugh at the way they(yorubas)especially on this forum beg for their(north)love and friendship while the latter will be forming boss for them undecided
fulani herdsmen will kill innocent farmers in the west,they will tell you its Igbo farmers..
bokoharam will kill both northerners and southerners,they will tell you its Igbos that are being killed,
buhari's supporters murdered innocent corp members in 2011,majority,yorubas,they still screamed Igbo corp members! undecidedtufiakwa!ass lickers!

vislabraye:
Propaganda at its best Gej has carried out so many projects in the sw so he can not be a hater of the Yorubas .
It is even the abokkis that hate Yorubas more. Have you people forgotten June 12th?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ichidodo: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Hugoboi:

Utter crap!
Quit whining cuz we hit the nail on its big head,twas no rocket science, really.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Sanchez01: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

This ad was a response to Fayose's. He outlined why people should vote for PDP, ad it centered on Buhari and APC. Not because the president is from SS and Buhari is from NW.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240036_img2015032321379_jpeg29921c8ab8f1dd9f41de9172b145618f
[b]There is the add. I was utterly disgusted when GEJ campaigned in Enugu. He was quick to point out the fact that 'they' jailed Igbos. He went on to mention Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo and some others. In a bid to justify that the Igbos didn't steal much, the President birthed the infamous grammatical blunder cum public support for corruption; "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?" I respect every tribe, religion and culture, both great and small but the president's desperation is way too shocking that he does not care if the country rents into several parts. Worst of all, he has used churches and religion to further fuel his desperation. I'm not driven by ethno-religious sentiments and the same shoulld be for every sane Nigerian. I know it is impossible at this point to do away with these damaging sentiments and the best we can do is to vote forr someone truly deserving. PEJ has been lashing out at Northerners of late. She did so while she was in the SS and also stated that people should not vote Buhari he treated their fore-fathers unfairly. The Ebeles, as a family, have damaged the reputation of the country and Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor have been useful in doing this. Fr Mbaka is not left out. I frown at this ad because I see no reason why we should constantly remind ourselves that we're not one. GEJ is my person but he will never get my vote. Not in this life and not in the next. [/b]

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by mercyville: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Well,there is GOD OOOOOOO.......
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2015
I think this should be taken further into the FP of major newspapers before Saturday....

All gloves should be taken off...no more niceties. grin grin
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by christopher123(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Boyolity:

You should have said this to GEJ and his south south brothers. For the records, no Nigerian president succeeded in dividing Nigerians along Religious and Tribal line like GEJ. We keep saying "One Nigeria" and illbliss in his song keep shouting "Ibo Boy Movement!" On all his songs. Edwin clark and other young militants keep attacking any Nigerian who speaks against GEJ.

I love ill bliss and lynxxx they are just too igbotic to be dissed, now watch your mouth. Why are other scared of staying on their own. IGBOS HAVE MADE IT CLEAR 40 YRS AGO AND STILL AMKE IT CLEAR TODAY THAT THEY ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS UNWHOLESOME ASSOCIATION

Cant people just get this simple statement? why are other Nigerians just stupid to understand this? I ask

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by DanielPop(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2015
JONATHAN AND PDP ZONED THE POSITION OF SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TO YORUBA (MULIKAT AKANDE) BUT TINUBU ALLIED WITH HAUSA-FULANI TO DENY THE SOUTH-WEST AND INSTEAD GAVE IT TO TAMBUWAL FROM THE NORTH!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

This ad is obviously a response to Fayose's. He outlined why people should vote for PDP, ad it centered on Buhari and APC. Not because the president is from SS and Buhari is from NW.

Sorry to burst your bubble....we know those that have been playing the tribal politics all along......but when Yoruba give just a slight dose....you guys go ballistic....

Check this out....from who....?

I saw two Igbo guys in Ojota while driving home yesterday and they were holding the flier and nodding their heads in agreement with the content of the flier...regardless of the fact that such a visit never took place but a mere photo-shopped.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by shammah1(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Don't mind the blinded APC followers who allows themselves to be used by their corrupt leaders
eaglechild:
GEJ hates yorubas yet he fixed ORE benin road that their brother OBJ abandoned for years.

He hates yorubas yet he is fixing Lagos Ibadan road that their brother OBJ ignored.

He hates them yet he fixed Lagos to Zaria rail line that their lover Buhari and brother OBJ ignored.

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by odomanis: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2015
The poster or advertiser deliberately did not list OMOBOLA JOHNSON,the minister of communications,but listed petroleum.are they not in executive? Why did he also not list Agric minister,AKINWUMI ADESINA,is that not executive? What of OLUSEGUN AGANGA of ministry of trade and investment?is that not executive? He listed national health insurance scheme but did not mention NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISION(NAICOM) led by FOLA DANIELS,he refused to mention NIGERIA EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL led by SEGUN AWOLOWO,What of NLNG?What of MD of Nigeria Railway Corporation? I can count on and on and on. Or do you think the two factions of OPC,AFENIFERE and other Yoruba groups will endorse GEJ is this post were to be true? This is another failed attempt against GEJ's victory in two days .

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by shammah1(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2015
You've said it all
Trut:
It's better to divide this country because ethnicity, tribalism and nepotism has eaten deep in our gene.

Tinubu and his party men and women opposed Speaker of House Representative slot which was meant for the yorubas, now you putting the blame on GEJ.

I have seen that the main reason why South Westerners and Northerners are supporting APC is because of the political position their brothers and sisters will attain, not because GMB and Osinbanjo will perform.

To all South Southerners and South Easterners who are supporting APC, I pity you all. The Northerners and Southerners are deceiving you by accusing GEJ of corruption and incompetent, but they are most most corrupt and tribalist I have ever seen. Think twice before you put yourselves in political bondage.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by christopher123(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2015
excel4us:
ANTI GOOLUCK JONATHAN AT WORK.WE THE YORUBAS SAY YES TO GOODLUCK AND CONTINUITY.NO AMOUNT OF BKACKMAIL AND PROPOGANDA CAN STOP US FROM VOTING GEJ

what happened to lord rahl tinubu and his grand master GMB ?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by watchindelta(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2015
what of d rest tribes? are we not human being? still yet we no dey cry. all d whole top position for d country nah northerners full am. abeg we all kn who get Nigeria jor. no need for d SW to cry now aba.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by shammah1(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2015
At the end of the day, the northerners are wiser than the southerners... don't allow your greedy and corrupt leaders stop you from voting the right man... I can see that they're so desperate for power. Mtcheew!
vislabraye:
Propaganda at its best Gej has carried out so many projects in the sw so he can not be a hater of the Yorubas .
It is even the abokis that hate Yorubas more. Have you people forgotten June 12th?
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by DOD1: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:

What ethnicity?

Ministry of trade

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by laffwitmi: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Abeg mention what Gej has done in sw,i dont know why we can't just be honest to ourself,we all know Gej govt is curropt...
vislabraye:
It is even the abokis that hate Yorubas more. Have you people forgotten June 12th?
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by christopher123(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2015
DanielPop:
JONATHAN AND PDP ZONED THE POSITION OF SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TO YORUBA (MULIKAT AKANDE) BUT TINUBU ALLIED WITH HAUSA-FULANI TO DENY THE SOUTH-WEST AND INSTEAD GAVE IT TO TAMBUWAL FROM THE NORTH!

so was it at the days of Afonja so is it at the present day of Tinubu

verily verily I say unto you, the day the yorubas will de yoke themselves from their Gamabri master , that is the day they have seen illunimation

thou heed to this advise

thus says the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / 2019: Buhari’s Foot Soldiers In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.