Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58931 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Rexnegro(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
Bosom is now a criteria for selecting a future partner...This is serious.
Yessss o....I won't pay bride price for a lady whose boobs are all flat n saggy for wetin na ? Marry a lady with pointed boobs as a man and feel proud of ur possession....some ladies don yamayama themselves finish come dey look for a man to do mario on him head. For me a reasonable, succulent and pointed boobs is a criteria, don't fancy big ass that much. ...but as regard the thread, I blame the guy sha ..is he blind when he first saw d lady that she get small boobs before he asked her out ?

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by watchindelta(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
pls any picx for me to confirm am pls undecided undecided
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Rajjah(f): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?
mi fiance do sai so to me too bt i always rply him dat m proud of mi bodi dat was wen he said he critise it cos he loves it bt dat is his headache. Dont attempt usin ani cream. ur boobs wil get bigga wen u strt havin babies. if he loves u, den he is probabli jst makin fun of u.....b ursef, dont damage ursef cos of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ExInferis(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
I actually prefer small boobs. It's all about the n1pples.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by itops(f): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
If her fiance doesn't love her the way she is and has always been, then he definitely isn't worthy of her undecided .... He should be shown the exit door without delay angry

or

She can inject her boobsies with a solution of kerosene and yam flour.... that should make the boobsies stand huge, firm, and strong smiley .... Strong and huge like a bag of expired Dangote cement embarassed

btw

I think that the dude is just looking for an excuse to bail out of the relationship.... He has been fully aware of the smallness of her boobsies all this while. ... Why is he now making an issue out of it now?

hahaha, what an advice.
like seriously, kerosene and yam flour?
you want kill person.

d guy get another babe wey probably get big boobs,
that is why he is suddenly getting irretated of the small one.
its time to ball out of such relationship, dump him before he dumps you.

if him dumpyou, ego pain you well, well.oooo
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by shokayz(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Piksur ov the small boobs or..................................
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Toks2008:
This is why i am very patient to get my choice.

every man has a spec and it only makes sense for the guy to go for wat he wants rather than give another lady who is not his specs a forlorne hope

Very necessary to go for your specs.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Saucekide25(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Why did he date her then?..... He could do with Suckling her Boobs everyday, i hear that makes the Boob's Bigger.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by SpeedyConnect(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
More to cherish in a woman than this. Fiance should leave her for those of us that like what she has
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
soldierdollar:

Girls deceiving guys with push up bra since time immemorial sad

Shay una like gals with big boobs? Guys like gals dat wear push up bra,butt pad and hip pad or whatever, and rub plenty colours and fix long lashes

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Damikevin(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

My dear he wasn't blind o ,wetin u wan make I talk naw,dude wants to be handling some big juicy boobs. Yea the push bra always helps!
now I start to understand why ladies do what they do. All the extra eye lashes, artificial hips, brazilian hair, extra nail and push up bra to say the least, all na men dey cause am. Words are very destructive mostly when you use on some whose secrets and weakness you know fully. All the need to feel perfect by most ladies is caused by men, when he tells you like this and your lacking in that area. Some guys make we no blame them for such fraudulent act, its another guy that pushed her to such level. #LoveYours. If you don't love no one is gonna.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by beehollah: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

ok

*Checks his picture*

Why is your head so big with bulging big eyes and cheap glasses.

You are so ugly that I had to spit millions of time.
Ojuju calabar - you scare the shít out of little kids.

Better go for a face surgery. angry

U guys convo ehn ! Lwkmd
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Calabar babe, how far?

Bros I de o, haw yo side?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by just2endowed: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015
rudebouy:
He is ur fiance and not yet ur husband. If u enhance it, der is no guaranty dat he will marry u becos of dat. Wot if he says its not big enof or he prefers d naturally big ones?

I think he's either confused as I used to be or he's just plain silly.

When I started dating my gf, I didnt like d fact dat her boobs were small especially cos my ex had big boobs. But I realised dat I liked her person and wanted her more dan a set of big boobs. So my priority changed. I still like big boobs sha but am wiser now... Becos e no day give vitamin Q. cheesy

Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Toks2008(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
andromida:

Very necessary to go for your specs.

Yes o. with my spec with me,she will beg me to cheat on her no kidding.

i cant imagine making love to my woman and fantacizing about another GOD FORBID.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Abiagirl777(f): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

I think i av heard dis b4.
But hw true?

It's 50/50, my best friend had such issue, hubby complaining it's smaller than he thought(virgin ppl things), well by 8 mth of pregnancy, hubby said it's ok now, breastfeeding period now he is complaining it's too big now.
Btw I think you are the one complaining, check her family, mom, elder sis, u''ll know if it''ll work.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
She should stop the relationship now, before a busty girl stops her.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Dahjhi: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
Bosom is now a criteria for selecting a future partner...This is serious.
Like seriously.. Meanwhile Op is just troubling herself he don't wanna stay because of small tits now. What about when the tit bcums sagged after childbirth... Op think. think n let em go.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Bros I de o, haw yo side?

Side dey o. Just chilling! Hope say ur PVC don dey intact for decision making 2moro?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by soldierdollar(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Shay una like gals with big boobs? Guys like gals dat wear push up bra,butt pad and hip pad or whatever, and rub plenty colours and fix long lashes

We like beautiful girls but not fake . Any girl I will have to marry will undergo a series of screening . I will press all those regions u mentioned to ascertain their genuity .

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ttmacoy: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by itops(f): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed

that was too hash na....aaaaa.

chai.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Are you good in bed

Did you entice him with all the padded and wonder bra

I guess thats why its called wonder bra because you wonder where the breasst went to when the lady is naked...

Make up for the no boobs through other things like mouth action and enough kinkiness...

Alatishe loun mo atishe arae...
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2015
She should tell her man dat his dickie is too small n he should do something about it first. Hehehehehe
She better leave her boobs like that. Those creams don't work AT ALL.
U will not believe what sum babes did bos they wanted big boobs.
U will gather rashes n eczema on ur boobs n ur so-called fiance will run.
Leave ur boobs d way it is. Tell him 2 manage ur boobs like dat if at all he loves u even if its saggy
Anyway, I'm blessed wit an orange sized boobs dat is firmer than a virgins boobs#lucky me#
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Damikevin:
now I start to understand why ladies do what they do. All the extra eye lashes, artificial hips, brazilian hair, extra nail and push up bra to say the least, all na men dey cause am. Words are very destructive mostly when you use on some whose secrets and weakness you know fully. All the need to feel perfect by most ladies is caused by men, when he tells you like this and your lacking in that area. Some guys make we no blame them for such fraudulent act, its another guy that pushed her to such level. #LoveYours. If you don't love no one is gonna.

Oh yeah! Some guys make some ladies become fake, but I love me and my unique design.A guy I dated once told me to add weight so dat my ass,laps n boobs will increase,dat it will make him luv me more,he even went further to say I shul be eating fried eggs everyday! See me see gobe o ! And it seems like no matter how I eat I never become fat ,and I'm Not changing for anybody!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Bigcola(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
undecidedGoogle is your friend, Google how to
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2015
soldierdollar:

We like beautiful girls but not fake . Any girl I will have to marry will undergo a series of screening . I will press all those regions u mentioned to ascertain their genuity .

Lol@ I will press those regions.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Toks2008(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
More to cherish in a woman than this. Fiance should leave her for those of us that like what she has

Sure there are certain qualities a lady will hve that will make a guy fall for her even if she is not his spec as per physical appearance.

though i love a minimum of 36b cup with hips size not less than 36 but if you are a great cook i will not mind even if you are 32a cup with hips size of 24

but nvertheless a man is made that way and we are moved by wat we see so even if u marry a small titted lady while you like a big one, you will always take a second look at a big titted lady which to me is funny
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by soldierdollar(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Lol@ I will press those regions.

Badt girl tongue
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Side dey o. Just chilling! Hope say ur PVC don dey intact for decision making 2moro?

Nope! I'm not voting for anybody. I'm one of the youths affected by political apathy.
I dnt care whatever happens politically.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ttmacoy: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Are you really this insecure or are you the one who wants enhancement and using boyfriend as excuse.

ojjp:

Pls can u recommend anyone? And wht abt side effect?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Even the big boobies girls still complain of their man cheat on them,,,use this as consolation..just saying ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.