Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander (17371 Views)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by crackhaus: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Crackhaus....(speechless) The guy got game! Truss me! cheesy
kiss kiss

Happy Sunday to you too babe.

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Ewuro4: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Fried plantain see where you brought me? grin

I have many fav NLers oo

Naijababe... The 'dame too real I fit kiss am cool

Damiso.. Cool & collected. kiss

RoyalRoy.. Brova from another Motha. kiss

Edwife .. Specific in her posts. kiss

Kabonic, Crackhaus...playful, funny but logical. cool

CityNG... An Amazon , This man types some serious insults I wanna be like him when I grow up. grin shon sir!

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Ireneony : My favorite nairalander anytime any day...
She has Nicki Minaj's resemblance, Sings like Beyonce, her walking steps are like that of Rihanna and believe me when i say, she's better than Shakira on the dance floor.
Full of confidence and boldness, U think say e easy to woo Oga @ the top a.k.a Se.un ?
Keep spewing trash @ her and her tingling fingers will do the listening. Jor ooo!!!
She's good @ fixing things, well according to her she's fixing her oldself , i wonder what part of her oldself she's working on "Maybe her jaw dropping b00*some_txt_missing*
Post fluently with her Oyinbo grammatical gbagaun.
She's funny and fun to see around in any thread.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by edwife(f): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

I have many fav NLers oo

CityNG... An Amazon , This man types some serious insults I wanna be like him when I grow up. grin shon sir!

Aww thank you dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Ewuro4:
I grin grin

Hope you were finally able to reach your folks back home, hope they are all safe?

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by pickabeau1: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi

Appreciate..you is good people

I will be expecting your foray into the literary world
At least one non fiction/ biography of someone.

Think of it

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

I have many fav NLers oo

Only to the droopy armed mouth breathing troglodytes that deserves them grin

I also give positive accolades when it's due.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
I Love ROKIATU, cos she's gat a Big Fvcking ASS Men!!

No Offense Roki Babycheesy

Who's Marieolae and Missclassy

Naijaboiy is Still My boy!! I Train the Nigga Wellgringringrin

I agree with you gents about Rokiat.

The icing on the cake for me is her collection of high heels. I'm just a straight up sucker for endowed women in high heels.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Acekidc4(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2015
CityNG:

I agree with you gents about Rokiat.

The icing on the cake for me is her collection of high heels. I'm just a straight up sucker for endowed women in high heels.

Heheheehegringringrin

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Tallesty1(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmm
My Fave Naira landers.

Well, some of them no send me...
But I will talk anyway.
grin

Tallesty1 Romancelanders joined me and him in holy Datrimony. Today's his birthday btw. See my tribute here. https://www.nairaland.com/1874427/yaayyhhh-tallesty1-1-happy-birthdayyyy/5#32119481

MzNelly sup sup Bebekiss I'm usually the first liker of your diary posts.
This babe amazes me....she writes flawlessly.....my clan of friends are amazed at her intelligence. How you doing sweets. I hope you know you're mostly on my mindwink

Missclasssy Your gender keeps giving folks high bp. Tsk tsk. Well, I think you're a trail blazer.

Zicoraads Dyaaaam, your voice though. So I heard his voice for the first time yesterday. See flows mehn, see converso....hehehehehe. I usually don't last that long except the person has A-game.

Mzgracie Omo Iya mi. Sup Bebekiss You know you're loved for Life.

AirborneLacer Former e-husband.....got a friend in me for lifekiss

My sleep easy crewgrincheesy Xcapizt! BreezyRita Kika23 Goofyone (The most generous, yet sensible guy I've met in here)

Crackhaus....(speechless) The guy got game! Truss me! cheesy

Pickabeau1 He's married. undecided I don't allow myself crush on married men. If i could, He is sooo worth it! Those brains he has tho'

Inza! undecided You keep beating me over there. Why so heartlessangry
Cut love for you brokiss

Kachisbarbie Dechandel - Sweetests. Amazing chicks. You make that side fun!

FriedPlantain! I know you don't like me....well I like you sha.....continue hating bro. It's allowedgrincheesywink wait, you know I'm kidding, right?

Ishilove.....

Obiagelli Omenka... We haven't interacted in a bit, we cool? I connected with these duo beyond partisanshipkiss

Chibwike.... Your frankness without guile inspires.

Idowuogbo....

Errrrrrr....
My brain's skipping....

Eissshhhhh....who aren't I mentioning o o o

*pensive*

Will be right back.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley

That moment when you discover that you are your favorite's favorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by crackhaus: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thanks Ewuro, you're a fun woman as well...

Appreciate the mention. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MizMyColi(f): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:
MizMyColi

Appreciate..you is good people

I will be expecting your foray into the literary world
At least one non fiction/ biography of someone.

Think of it

Thanks smiley

With the right kind of motivation, I cansmiley

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by pickabeau1: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

With the right kind of motivation, I cansmiley

smiley

I won't bet against you

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Ipledge:
na wetin i like for woman be that,u want me to say because she is intelligent,when that's not d reason why,NO I cant
Then you'll keep being treated like shìt.

Btw...

I never mentioned you in particular undecided
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Twaci(f): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Good morning people!

Why on God's green earth are ya'll not in church this morning?
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Setaje(f): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2015
My favourite nairalanders are sukkot and Mrpresident1. Although I seem to believe they are the same people. But I have learnt a lot from them. Sukkot seems more eccentric while MrPresident1 seems calm. cheesy grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Say me sef join mouth dey tongue lash her

Btw, dat ur babe done return ooo but u no fit know unless u dey smart
cheesy
Lol...why I nor go know.
I sure say I know before you sef grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2015
chibwike:
Tosyne2 much i sight you..thanks man...i like you too coz you just friendly like that.

Naijaboiy;.dont be deceived by most of his acts here.,he is one cool headed and great guy..thats why i like him

Mari eolae;.her humility is second to none..

STAR SHYNE; she is intelligent, cool and doesnt make trouble.,plus she is a muslim.,,i love muslim girls

MizM yColi; so many things

miss classy;She is just too intelligent...extremely intelligent..

Immort alvoices; my main guy...he is very friendly.

elantra ceey; we share few things in common..her favourite songs.,.are also my favorite songs.,.and she is just nice like that

Sleek yshuga; i love her coz she is cool,.she hardly involves herself in E-wars..she is intelligent.,she is matured..she is beautiful., she is lovely., she is my best friend.,in here.

Chibwike don dey cast me o cry
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Good morning people!

Why on God's green earth are ya'll not in church this morning?
you nko? tongue tongue,

Well I would have, if not because I am a strong ogboni priest and today is our initiation day for new members
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Setaje:
My favourite nairalanders are sukkot and Mrpresident1. Although I seem to believe they are the same people. But I have learnt a lot from them. Sukkot seems more eccentric while MrPresident1 seems calm. cheesy grin
errmmm no i am not Mrpresident1. dunno why you think we the same lol. that nigga is crazy lol. and my favorite nairalander is Setaje grin grin kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Twaci(f): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
you nko? tongue tongue,

Well I would have, if not because I am a strong ogboni priest and today is our initiation day for new members
Hehehehe Baba!

I went through ur "Five funniest jokes...." Laughed like hell.

As to why am not in church, check ur new members list very well, you will see my name grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Setaje(f): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2015
sukkot:
errmmm no i am not Mrpresident1. dunno why you think we the same lol. that nigga is crazy lol. and my favorite nairalander is Setaje grin grin kiss

kiss grin grin grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Hehehehe Baba!

I went through ur "Five funniest jokes...." Laughed like hell.

As to why am not in church, check ur new members list very well, you will see my name grin
Glad you liked them, thanks smiley

We don't want feeble minded Sissies in our ranks, are you really sure you are up to the task? if powerful Lord KoriKori (goddess of flying witches) orders you to bring her the pubic hair of a female Lion and the last tooth brush used by Shekau, do you think you can deliver her request? undecided
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Twaci(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Glad you liked them, thanks smiley

We don't want feeble minded Sissies in our ranks, if powerful Lord KoriKori (goddess of flying witches) orders you to bring her the pubic hair of a female Lion and the last tooth brush used by Shekau, do you think you can deliver her request? undecided
embarassed I'll pass.

I'd rather join em Keggites. Heard all u need is a keg of palmwine to join grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then you'll keep being treated like shìt.

Btw...

I never mentioned you in particular undecided
lol to treated like shit
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by chibwike(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chibwike don dey cast me o cry
Lol....i don see say you no like better thing
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed I'll pass.

I'd rather join em Keggites. Heard all u need is a keg of palmwine to join grin
ah ah cheesy, my scare tactics worked as usual, you failed the test. angry

You wanna join dem Keggites? Those low-life simpletons, all they do is drink palmwine all day and frolick all night. angry

Don't you wanna taste the power of Lord KoriKori??
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Setaje:

kiss grin grin grin
dem still never announce this election winner sha tongue kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Twaci(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
ah ah cheesy, my scare tactics worked as usual, you failed the test. angry

You wanna join dem Keggites? Those low-life simpletons, all they do is drink palmwine all day and frolick all night. angry

Don't you wanna taste the power of Lord KoriKori??
Nah! I'd rather taste palmwine
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
chibwike:
Lol....i don see say you no like better thing
Lol...you dey reveal my secret na sad
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by ghost1718(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2015
lordhugo:

Buhari has to legalize weed! I know he will.
if HE tries it, i will sue him to court,

weed given us power since, 19200
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Kilokeys: I love your simplicity..

Chibwike: Your act of making peace with everyone, no matter how annoying they turn out to be still strucks me.. Sincerely, you are gentle @ heart..

Kachisbarbie: You have this charisma you carry about, and trust me, you have this way of making me laugh.. Also, you are an intelligent lady..

Softsparky: Still studying you wink.. You are quite a lively bae kiss..

Iceberylin: Your post(s) always gets my rib cracking.. Funny chap!! You also showed your caring side wink, & I am grateful for that..

Larrysun: You give me a run for my MB.. I can never get tired of staring @ my screen, reading your work(s).. You are wisdom filled, and you earn my respect cool..

Jacksparrow127: I love your sense of humor.. You can be quite troublesome embarassed.

MizMyColi: You are quite accommodating..

Emusmith: I enjoy your inspiring threads, and you are quite cool headed wink..

Caracta: An intelligent, young lady.. No regrets since I knew you..

Yemi2plus: I love your spirit of helping out..

Omavik: You are quite a grateful soul.. Hope to see you someday..

Vivly: Another intelligent lady, sister etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here / Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.